• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game nickname: Lily
In-game username: zeus74330
Your real name: Rben
Nationality: Portuguese
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: King and Kipt
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Activity, knowledge (all sort of types), respect and friendship, skills, and a lot of fun.
Additional information about yourself: My names Rben, i live in Portugal with my parentes and older brother and im 17 years old. In my free time i like to hang out with my friends and play videogames and some football aswell. Im a mature, really calm and i transmit a good spirit to those who surround me.

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 3 years, i made 100 hours in the 1st year (3 months) then i stopped and i started once again in this summer, i have already 750 hours-
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Z, 3 months, TST 1 week (kicked in proba time, you may know the rest in game if you wish so), ICE 2 weeks if im sure (low english level and imature members), FBI, 1 month (inactivity) NNB 2/3 weeks (bored of cop life, missed the good old criminal life).
Why have you left the above?: ----
What server groups are you currently a part of?: SAM, DE, MCC, TMH
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A

In-game nickname: RaImPzZzZ
In-game username: SmithzzJr
Your real name: Raimo
Nationality: estonian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Activity, Good thinking fast thinking actully friendlyless respect that i would not ever betray The Oufit. I can get a solution if needed. Good ideas of Rp stuff etc.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 296 hours atm in-game i have playing like almost a year i have been un active very much cuz of school irl stuff. And now i can be active at anytime.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I have been in ThC.
Why have you left the above?:That gang didnt show that much of stuff what i was looking for.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A

In-game nickname:Kartel
In-game username: Rullnokk
Your real name: Karel
Nationality: Estonian
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Iam quite active now since i got unbanned (was accused for multi accounting),i can role play,i know commands and ive been in gang before so i know what it means,i can help to turf,BR and participate in different activities,and i speak english quite good

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 5+ years or so,came to saes long time ago and ive playd saes for 4k+ hours with other accounts that i used to have got banned like a year ago so i was away for quite long time ago but now i am unbanned and active
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Black Syndicate(got kicked from it because i got banned from the server because they thought i was multi accounting wich i wasnt
Why have you left the above?:-
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None at the moment
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):accused of multi accounting(false),ban evading(false because i didnt know i was banned when i tried to play so they had to ban me again)

In-game nickname: thanos
In-game username: amine sfaxi
Your real name: med amine
Nationality: tunisian
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Activity, knowledge (all sort of types), respect and friendship, skills, and a lot of fun.
Additional information about yourself: My names mohamed amine, i live in tunisia ,i have 17 years old. i study in high school ,,i am very loyale and patience .

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):4 years, i made 270 hours in this account cause i forgot the password of my last account
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): NNB 1month and 18 day (bored of cop life, missed the good old criminal life).
Why have you left the above?: ----
What server groups are you currently a part of?: none

About yourself.
In-game nickname: MartinJames
In-game username: theclub
Your real name: Martin James S. Reyes
Nationality: FILIPINO
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: yes its O|King
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: yes its O|King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? they are a good peoples and skilled
Additional information about yourself: i love eating and im active in SAESRPG

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 2 yeasr but i stop playing bc my laptop is wrecked and i cameback usually
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): i dont have anything
Why have you left the above?: i dont have it
What server groups are you currently a part of?: nothing imjust a drug dealer in game
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): im not get banned

In-game nickname: CheeZzy
In-game username: aaronoo
Your real name: Aron
Nationality: Belgium
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: I already met some people of The outfit.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Well O|King did but it was not the reason to join The Outfit
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I can give you all the experience i have on SAES and MTA. I'm an friendly and loyal person and always positive. I like to learn new things and love to meet new people to have fun with. Cause fun is the base of an good team work and friendship between us all. Also i'm always calm and always in to hang out a bit and do some things together. As well i like to help in roleplays and think how we can make them better.
Additional information about yourself: I'm 19 years old and i am from Belgium. I'm an student learning to be an future architect. In the weekends i play football and watch sports. Also i like gaming from when i was a little kid. I also run in the week as an hobby.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? yes, i play saes since 2014 but under another name (LooK/BlowRx) i also stopped with mta cause of school and exams but i was active here and there but not full time. But since this year i have less pressure on school so i have enough time for MTA and to come back to SAES and to be active every day/week.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?

• SoH = But for an short time.

• GTI = But the truckers company died

• SAPA = But the cop side was not my thing

• RDMC = School caused my inactivity so also i had to leave

• ALT = It was at the time not so active so i left
    (This is as far i can remember)

Why have you left the above?: I mentioned the reasons next to it.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Never had an ban.

In-game nickname: Patevis
In-game username: latrikas
Your real name: Emanuelis
Nationality: Lithuanian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes , O|King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I have a very good experience with this game , i play Gta San Andreas for 10 years , i know every corner in the map . I have good driving skills , i know the tricks of gta san andreas , I can shoot pretty good . Also im very friendly , i wan't to help others grow , i like to communicate and work as a team , becouse i think that you can't be good at something and a professional without a team. Im a team player , i always liked games and sports that needs teamwork to achieve something big.
Additional information about yourself: I live in Lithuania , Kaunas city (The 2nd biggest city in Lithuania ) I go to school , actually i only play one game on PC for like 2 years and it's MTA . It may sound funny , but i like this game , even if it's not new. I always liked it , if not MTA i wouldn't play anything.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I registered in 2017 , the beginning of the year , but i only have 111hours of playtime , becouse i played not much at the beginning , but i'm active now , i play everyday for a couple of hours at least.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I haven't been in one :/
Why have you left the above?:
What server groups are you currently a part of?: No server groups.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I have been banned for 3 days , the reason was DM , but i don't have the proof.

About yourself.
In-game nickname: adamaug
In-game username: adamaug
Your real name: Adam
Nationality: Swedish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: yes i do
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:No, it was a personal decision.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Im loyal and very active on the server.
Additional information about yourself: I have played with my friend who is in The Outfits and been helping in turf and bank robs.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? i've been playing for a year and i've taken a break for 2 months and came back now.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? None.
Why have you left the above?: I've played with my friend whos is in the company helping him so i dident think of joining any gangs.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I've never been banned or kicked.

In-game nickname: Lily
In-game username: zeus74330
Your real name: Rben
Nationality: Portuguese
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: King, Kipt, Balla$
Additional information about yourself: My names Rben, i live in Portugal with my parentes and older brother and im 17 years old. In my free time i like to hang out with my friends and play videogames and some football aswell. Im a mature, really calm and i transmit a good spirit to those who surround me.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 3 years, i made 100 hours in the 1st year (3 months) then i stopped and i started once again in this summer, i have already 780 hours. In forum i lost my first account and created a new one, but never been "off".
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Z, 3 months, TST 1 week (kicked in proba time, you may know the rest in game if you wish so), ICE 2 weeks if im sure (low english level and imature members), FBI, 1 month (inactivity) NNB 2/3 weeks (bored of cop life, missed the good old criminal life).
Why have you left the above?: Answers above.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: SAM, DE, MCC, TMH