Closed Organisation  ·  62 members

The Outfit

The Outfit

Jay

Game Nickname:iiSilveer.
Game Username: zikoo123.
Nationality: Tunsian.
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, Frank , Amara , WesterLand.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No One.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?:Well,I have many qualities that I know this gang like my skills and the best thing I have is my own confidence and never give up.

Additional information about yourself: My Name is Bechir I live in tunisia i like to play vedio games same league of legends ...... and i'm player of volley ball, Funny person..
Past experience in SAES:RPG: i have played saes in 2015 some problems caused to deleted 'MTA", and i returned in 2017.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 4 Years...
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? The Outfit.
Why have you left the above ? Well, i was here but i do not know how i left i deeply regeretted it I did not expect to do that and now i promise u to be loyal to my family.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@iisilveer said in The Outfit:

Game Nickname:iiSilveer.
Game Username: zikoo123.
Nationality: Tunsian.
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, Frank , Amara , WesterLand.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No One.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?:Well,I have many qualities that I know this gang like my skills and the best thing I have is my own confidence and never give up.

Additional information about yourself: My Name is Bechir I live in tunisia i like to play vedio games same league of legends ...... and i'm player of volley ball, Funny person..
Past experience in SAES:RPG: i have played saes in 2015 some problems caused to deleted 'MTA", and i returned in 2017.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 4 Years...
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? The Outfit.
Why have you left the above ? Well, i was here but i do not know how i left i deeply regeretted it I did not expect to do that and now i promise u to be loyal to my family.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A.

you just had to be a tunisian thats all.

don't bother applying again.

In-game nickname:Conway
In-game username:Super12345
Your real name:Shanel Fikret Mehmed
Nationality:Turkish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:N/A
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:Yes
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?Well, the something what makes me a good member is my loyality and maturity and i'm a very active player,and i have very good english skills and shooting skills.And I do not behave like a child.And I have good driving and flying skills.
Additional information about yourself:Hello my name is Shanel Fikret Mehmed.I live in Turkey.I live in big city in Turkey and his name is Istanbul.I'm seventeen years old.My hobby is to play football and ride a bike with my friends.I live with my family.My family is made up of 5 members.I have one sister and one brother.I am a professor of architecture and architecture in the city of Istanbul.And I love go sometimes at fitnes.I love eat fresh food and vegetables.

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):From 3 mounts
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):N/A
Why have you left the above?:N/A
What server groups are you currently a part of?:N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):I dont have any punishment by staff

Game Nickname: kevin
Game user name: bastian1
Nationality: chile
Do you already have friends in The Outfit ?: none
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us ?: Nobody.
What is the most you can offer in The Outfit ?: My loyalty, activity and maturity.

Additional information about you: My name is kevin vivo in Chile I like videos like MTA, etc.
Past experience in SAES: RPG
How long have you been playing in SAES: RPG? almost 400 hours played
In what previous gangs / squads / equipment do you have status? N / A
Why did you leave the previous one? N / A
What server groups are currently in a part ?: N / A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):I prefer not to tell

Game Nickname: Smoke
Game Username: klmpoiuyt
Nationality: tunisian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Amara
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: n/a
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I am an active and friendly member who obeys the rules, Ieveryone, I think I have a chance to join the family The Outfit, I am a good marksman and driiver
Additional information about yourself: I like playing SAES. I play 3 months. I work full time but every day I play.
Past experience in SAES:RPG: I've always played since I met the server
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 1 year 350 hours
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? BBMC AND CMC
Why have you left the above ? leaves spontaneously,I did not feel comfortable with some members of the gang
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): None.

@bastian1 Your case had been moved to the hands of the HQ team, they'll deal with you.
@Smoke Amara is not an O member, anymore. Although for your interest shown you have to prove yourself more than anyone else.
@ItzSpicey Please refrain from posting here unless it's an application, easy way would have been to just PM one of us.

About yourself.
In-game nickname:Mafyouza
In-game username:rouge
Your real name:Aziz
Nationality:Tunisan
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Yes
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:Yes,O|Human
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?I am friendly and respectful of the rules of the server and its players. I want to join this gang for further improvement in my gameplay. Its members and decisions are friendly and respect everyone but they act to make SAES experience worth every minute. When I saw the member of the game, I was connected to their activity and play that made me want to share with them.
Additional information about yourself:hello,my name is aziz i 16years old i live in tusnia.Im studen i like videos games i play in this srever from 3years and i play in football accademy.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):I play in saes Rpg from 3 years.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):N/A
What server groups are you currently a part of?:None
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):yes i get banne in saes because i play with multi-accounting When I was a beginner .

And thnx for reading:relaxed:

@jay said in The Outfit:

About yourself. Im a player in the server
In-game nickname:AGENTWOLF
In-game username:agentwolf
Your real name: Sakshyam khadka
Nationality:
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:No
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:O|Skerdi
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Im a gangsta
Additional information about yourself:I loved gangs from a very young age. But now im 18 and i love gangs.
Past experience in SAES:RPG. Cops
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?(Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):24:15:14
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):n/a
Why have you left the above?:
What server groups are you currently a part of?:none
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):none

In-game nickname:xxtimboBG
In-game username:xxtimboBG
Your real name:Dragomir
Nationality:Bulgaria
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:No
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:yes Skerdi
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Well i am a good player who respects others.
Additional information about yourself:My name is Dragomir i play mta for 1 year i live i Bulgaia Shumen.

Past experience in SAES:RPG.i was not in gang i dont have much experience on SAES:RPG
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):i have been playing in SAES:RPG 32 hours.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):None
Why have you left the above?:None
What server groups are you currently a part of?:None
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):None

About yourself.
In-game nickname: King
In-game username: theking01
Your real name: Jan
Nationality: I am from Poland
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, I have a few inside of
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes, Unique said I should apply for The Outfit
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Since The Outfit was created it's only the one gang in which I want to be after all my time of play here. I can be active anytime you need and I always follow rules of gang and server (also I obey to HQs and admins). I think I'm good enough on SAES for that. Im really experienced player and roleplayer as well as friendly person which takes things serious and fun when they need to be taken this way. Moreover, I like doing role plays because it's fun to do things that way. I play actively now and will continue in the future. Also I am team player who knows how to respect orders, and knows how to behave in certain situations. I believe that I can benefit you with my maturity and my decent of English knowledge. Regardless of what is mentioned above I have few friends in The Outfit which can only make game more enjoyable for me and them.That's about all I wanted to tell you
Additional information about yourself: Well, My name is Jan and I am currently 26 years old. I live in Poland. I have alredy finished university and now I work like an engineer. I live in a little city and I have a cat (he lives together with me). Also, I'm a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I have many plans in the future to make my life fine at all.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): First time I was logged SAES in October 2012. I have played for 1,5 years and went to inactive. Then I started to play again since today.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I was a part of GJMC
Why have you left the above?: The gang was slowly deading, so, it was closed
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I have never been banned

@jay said in The Outfit:

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Shiryu15
In-game username: Shiryu
Your real name: Gonzalo
Nationality: Venezuela
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, Rotta and Sicario, well Fnabbe too but not hanging too much with him as soniN too. NOTE: Rotta is a girl? She doesnt want to tell me :v after all, i don't see too much active players.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes, OlHuman.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I'm a very Active Player and can hide and avoiding easily from Cups, robbing too much. Im good helping others. Have a good eye and i'm Ever locating the polices.
Additional information about yourself: Old playing GTA, I can learn faster. I like too much playing in this server. Sometimes I feel alone and i don't have many Friends on the server and im trying ever to hang with O members. Human is one of my best.
Past experience in SAES:RPG. None.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?(Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I have 96 hours in only 2 weeks. I played too like 5 months ago in another account.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): None. This will be (maybe) my first gang so, I want it to be the first and the only one on my SAES server history. I'll be very happy if i got Accepted.
Why have you left the above?: -
What server groups are you currently a part of?: Robbing Discord team (Not important)
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): None.

• 2 weeks later...

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Samuel
In-game username: Samuel
Your real name: Samuel Nascimento
Nationality: Brazilian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, Hazy
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes Hazy
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? will be loyal to all members I will help everyone I will always be at the disposal of any work that someone offers
Additional information about yourself: None

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 5 Months
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): None
Why have you left the above?: N/A
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): None

In-game nickname:Yung
In-game username:zsmook
Your real name:Matheus
Nationality:Brazil
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Yes, Hazy
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:Yes, Hazy
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?Be loyal to all members.
Additional information about yourself:
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):8 Months
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):none
What server groups are you currently a part of?:N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):N/A