Closed Organisation  ·  63 members

The Outfit

The Outfit

Jay

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About yourself: Hi, my name's Tanel, ingame known as Chasin or ChasinTLSN, I live by myself, beside that I love gaming, especially GTA and SAES, been playing here since 2013 with my ups and downs, as I've been gangless for a long time, I've always felt like O is something that has interested me since the beginning, I would like to join a family.
In-game nickname: Chasin/ChasinTLSN
In-game username: decrypter1
Your real name: Tanel.
Nationality: Estonian.
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: I know few peoples from there yeah.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Nah, totally my own decision.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I like to shoot, even if I'm not very good at it.
Additional information about yourself:

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): No unactivity tbh, except my army serving time which I did for 8 months, beside that yeah I've had inactivity sessions but they haven't last for over 2 months.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): AA in 2013-2014, ex TC HQ, OC HQ, alot of many gangs, kinda colorful history, but I don't join everything I see.
Why have you left the above?: TC died, left OC because of the vice leader who thought he's badass and can do what he wants. About AA I don't remember.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: I'm in a radio group called Radio SA, since I love music. Then I'm in a OB, aka Outbreak, since it fits my personality, I love jailbreaking. And recently I'm a new fresh CeM, special group that I got invited without me expecting that.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):

About yourself.
In-game nickname:Smoke
In-game username:Smoke
Your real name:Anis
Nationality:Tunisian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Yes i have haykel
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:Nah,This is my choice
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?i can pervoide smoe helps
Additional information about yourself:Hello,my name is anis i 17yeras old i live in Tunisia i'm studen i play in this srever from 1 years i have tow brothres i like viedos games and football

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):i play in saes from 1 years and i joind in forum 3 times perday
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):Yes,ICE and MI-6
6Why have you left the above?:i left MI-6 because his dead-ileft ICE because his membres dont respect me
What server groups are you currently a part of?:DZTG but he dead too
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):yes,iget Banne because i play with multi-accounting when i was a new in srever but now i know all rules
Thnx for reading :relaxed:

About yourself.
In-game nickname: MartinJames and Because i apply O-H|MartinJames
In-game username: theclub
Your real name: Martin James
Nationality: Pinoy
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: its Balla$
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: no one
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? i like to learn more roles and , i like to shoot guns because i want to make my shooting skills improve
Additional information about yourself: Hi Im Martin , when i was a little kid like 3yo i like to play GTASA , when i wokeup in the morning i always turning on our computer to play GTASA and when i grow up to 11 or 12 i found MTASA and i download it so fast , the first server i ever played is DayZ Survival , after 5-6months im so bored at that server then i look for some Server , then i found SAES:RPG that has too many players online , i enter it , when im there my first role is Civilian,General , i ask to players can i be their friend and help me how to get money they said ok martin , then after many days later im looking the player that helped me and i ask somebody if they see him he said no , and several months later. i found some members or The Outfit and i like their role so much , i like their style , i like their outfits and now i like to apply here in The Outfit because i want my dream come true to become "The Outfit Man" thats all .
-Martin

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): in SASE like 1 years and ive been inactive in SAES because my PC got some problems and i started in forums like 3 weeks ago
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): um BHB , PA , GS
Why have you left the above?: because they are inactive
What server groups are you currently a part of?: i have been is DSR but i leave because leader said its dead
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A

About yourself.
In-game nickname: xPaw
In-game username:Legenda171
Your real name:Bostjan
Nationality:Slovenian/serbian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: I have few mostly guys who moved to O when omerta died.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I can offer many qualities, because i am well known on server. I do play since 2012. My qualities are shooting at people, creating roleplay scenarios & roleplaying, Cracking, very patient character, loyalty.
Additional information about yourself: I am Bostjan. I live in slovenia since i was few years old, back then we moved from serbia. I turned 23 this year, but im playing Saes:rpg since 2012. First moments on Saes was hard but i make it through. I experinced both,Criminal and cop life,But i choosed criminal life, because cop life always become booring to me after few months, so i decided to stay criminal all the time now. When im not doing bussiness in real life i play mostly saes:rpg and few others games on playstation. I always love to put much effort to prove something. My hobbies are driving motorcycles,Sport cars, also soccer and few others sports. I love to work with people and make good friendships.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I've been registered on previous forum on April,2012. But during that time i went few times inactive, twice for period of like 6 months.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):
When i decided to join "the black side" , I've been in few squads ( Fox, FBI). I've been FBI back in 2013,Did spend much time here after that i joined Hell Soldiers. I joined fox in ending of 2017, been here about 5-6 months then got bored of cop life.
My first gang were Blackbullets and Tuga Thugs back in 2013-2014,I can't remember actually reasons why i left.
After all i joined Hells Soldiers which was like in 2015-2016 till 2018 when i got kicked by Twenta for telling him truth after that hell Soldiers Died.
During that time i didn't named i joined many small gangs that are dead now,which i helped to raise, but they have been unsuccesfull. ( Midtown gangsters, The Omerta, BloodZ, Ztatic, Mongols MC, SoA, Warlocks MC).
in 2018 May i joined Wild~angels. I have been with them till today. I didn't feel comfortable here anymore,thats why i left and started searching for a better experince somewhere else.
Why have you left the above?: I have named reasons all ^.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: I'm Part of Zip.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): /

About yourself.
In-game nickname:Stalin
In-game username:89517800248
Your real name:Ilyas
Nationality:Russian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Yes it's King
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:King,Skerdi
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?:
Additional information about yourself:

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):5 years,2013-2014 i was activity everyday,2015-2016 i was inactivity.2017 and 2018 i activity . forum time 2900
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):Well,SoA 2 months,,SAFP dont remember,ThC-dont remeber,CripZ(x3)-2months,OC(x3)-6-8months,Zero 2-3months,TST 6-7 months,BBMC i dont know gang just dead..
Why have you left the above?:SoA-i was kicked.SAFP-i'm bored.ThC-was kicked for adminjail.CripZ-last i just left cuz i had a bad relationship with HQ team.Zero-I left because gang was inactivity and i start cop life.TST-I left for help BBMC.BBMC-Dead...
What server groups are you currently a part of?:TMH,SAM,YP etc..
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):N/A

In-game nickname: kAsTyA
In-game username: kAsTyA
Your real name: Rando
Nationality: Estonian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: EloThAm and King
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Activity and loyalty.
Additional information about yourself: I'm a 16-year-old male, who's studying construction at school.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 3 years, however, the recorded time is on a another account, which I can no longer access.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): UE- was there about a month
Why have you left the above?: I was kicked for breaking a turf rule.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I've never been banned before.

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Laser
In-game username: zamane
Your real name: Kemal
Nationality: Turkish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No, sadly
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I can offer my activity, I usually login once in 2-3 days, but I'm trying to bring my everyday activity slowly. Other than that I can offer my strengths which are skills in-game, being calm and being focused on solutions.
Additional information about yourself: Hi, I'm a guy from Turkey. I love video games and listening to music. I'm studying software engineering at university. That's what you need to know, If you want to know more about me ask me in-game !

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):
I've been playing for 6 months and I created my forum account 4 months ago.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):
SAPA for 2 months.
Why have you left the above?: I was playing as cop and wanted to get PC so I joined SAPA on the 16th of October, had a nice time there and I had a chance to get PC, but now I'm bored with playing as cop so I decided to join The Outfit because it's a great gang, it has skilled members inside.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: Member of Cluckin' Bell
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/2644/scripter-s-ban-appeal/ (Denied Appeal)
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/3221/scripter-s-ban-appeal/ (Unbanned)

game nickname:Nebulous

Game username:superstar200

Nationality:Turkey

Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: no, I think they will

Did anyone say that you should apply to join us? yep

What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: responsive players, best weapons , i'm good at gun fight

Additional information about:
I started to play in 2014 and back in 2018,
last experience in SAES:RPG: I never been in any gang or police group

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): from 2014 but not always
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?:I never been in any gang it's my first training

Why have you left the above?:I do not know what do you talking about .d?

What server groups are you currently a part of?: i'm hanging with ThC gang , helping about some jobs

Previous server bans and reasons (include links):I was never get banned

About yourself: Hello my name is Naci, I am 18 years old. my in-game name FastYounq, I have been playing SAES:RPG for 7 years. I love computer games and I usually play MTA (Saes).I'm a old player of SAES:RPG and now I think it's time to get into a quality gang like Outfit and this is my family.
In-game nickname: FastYounq
In-game username: general4234
Your real name: Naci
Nationality: Turkey
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: yes I know many people, especially many of my friends from the former SoA gang.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Nah
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I do my best to activate a place and improve it.I work hard to make my gang the best gang ever and i am active player and Outfit is like my family because outfit members are my old gangs friends.
Additional information about yourself: I've been in many gangs for seven years, but I didn't leave without any reason, I had reason to leave. So now many outfit members my old friends and it is time to return to my family now!

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): Since 2011 I have been SAES: RPG player but I've never been inactivity before.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): SoA/AA/UE/BBMC/VLA/BS/Cripz/TST/ICE/FBI
Why have you left the above?:
SoA: The gang leader closed the SoA.
AA: With permission from AA officials I left to establish my own gang.
UE: After I obtained permission from the UE authorities, I left the UE to help the BBMC gang.
BBMC: Because of the disputes within the gang, we decided to close the gang as a result of the HQ's decision.
VLA: I decided to close it because the gang was not active.
BS: I was kicked because I was not active in the BS gang.
Cripz: I left because I had a problem with gang officials.
TST: I began to dislike policing and I went back to crime.
ICE: I broke up with the ICE because there was no discipline and rules in the gang.
FBI: The FBI is a very nice place, but I decided to leave because it was not active.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: CEO
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I was banned because it was misunderstood but then I talked with admin and we solved the problem.

In-game nickname:Ganja
In-game username:ganja34
Your real name:Burak
Nationality:Turkish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes ,System ,Woxayd ,Xecutioner.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: System
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I'm nice role-player I meaning I can create on my head good roleplay issues and I'm nice protector because my shooting skills are awesome ;) after I'm friendly and I can be like in Outfit too and I'm a good driver have some drift skills.
Additional information about yourself:I'm Burak Sonmez,I live in stanbul ,I'm study of Kocaeli University Machine Engineering ,I'm a semi-prof PUBG player tryin to be E-sport player but still working for this and I'm friendly inside of the game I'm really loyal member I will do what should I do for The Outfit.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I started to play saes in 2011 summer. I stay inactive 2-2,5 years and stay active like 4-4,5 years.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):SoA 2 Months ,TST 1 month ,BS 1,5 years.
Why have you left the above?: I'm kicked from SoA for I was fighting in Mainchat and I kicked ,TST I didnt play in copside ever I just try and understood copside sucks and I left.Black syndicate I kicked from there too I was inactive and when I come back my friends told me all turks kicked thats all.
What server groups are you currently a part of?:I'm not a part of any group.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):N/A

Thanks For Reading

In-game nickname: Orten
In-game username: bouhsina
Your real name: Moemen
Nationality: Tunisia
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Yes,Haykel
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes, Systeme And Haykel
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? The only unique i Can offer For The Outfit my loyalty,Activity,Respect Players Mostly Members O,events,etc...
Additional information about yourself: Hello, my name is Moemen Nheri.I live in Tunisia.I live in Tunisia.I'm 14 years old.My hobby is to play football and ride a motorbike with my friends.I love playing video games.I love eat fresh food and vegetables.I have one sister and one brother.I live with my family.I will study at hight school.I have one dog and his name is RawS.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 5 Years.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): BBMC,Z,ICE,TAR,SA And TT
Why have you left the above?:
-Tuga_Thugs: I'm Kicked Because i took ban
-The_Blood_Brothers_MC: I Left BBMC Because Died And i decide To join Organization Zero.
-Organization Zero: Z Have 73 Members And Inactive.
-T
AR: Gang Died.
-SA: Gang Closed.
-ICE Police: i left it Because i have problem.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: SSMC.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I was banned because i have 2 accounts (Multi-Account)

@GanjaB0SS We need to be sure that you will stay active this time. Application pending, get yourself known to us.

@Oreten You are denied. Don't bother re-applying in the future.

@Stalin Stalin isn't a good role model for your age. Pending, make sure you are present.

Denied due to past issues about loyalty. Re-apply in a week

@kAsTyA Nice application but I hate how you wrote your nickname. Pending.

Accepted, for the record.