• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game nickname: Catalin
In-game username: catalin002
Your real name: Catalin
Nationality: Romania
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: no
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: I was in outfit in 2019, but i was busy with college and i could n enter
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? : Companionship, help at all times, production of money and gratitude
Additional information about yourself: I like to communicate and play with my friends on this server.

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : i started playing 4 years ago, but recently I started playing with my brother ( inactive 1 year)
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): The Outfit
Why have you left the above?: n/A
What server groups are you currently a part of?: n/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): n/A

Look what i found in my steam Guys... <3
[The Outfit Turf Old Times 2014]
(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=277342461)

[The Outfit Bank Rob Old Times 2014]
(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278552883)

[The Outfit Old AD 2014]
(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269494576)

@AntaR said in The Outfit:

about yourself.
The game's alias: Antar17
In-game username: SayMon
Your real name: Antar
Nationality: Algeria
Do you already have friends in The Outfit?: Yes, I have friends
Did someone say that you must apply to join us ?: No
What are the unique attributes you can give to your outfit? My way of the game is Saymon, I'm 16 years old and my strengths are role-playing and shooting and my hotspots are active on the forums. But now, let's get back to my good side, right? So I'm a really comic guy who enjoys playing MTA with something as good as Outfit. I have no problems following requests, even if they differ from my plans. I also respect everyone equally.

Additional information about yourself: I am very calm and do not like to argue with people about unnecessary things. I am not talking about trash or complaining and I am not angry about anything. I would like to join this gang because I want to have more to do, get to know something special and play as a team and make friends

Join our discord server and apply there :)
https://discord.gg/xVk32b

In-game nickname: Chakal
In-game username: rubensousa
Your real name: Ruben Sousa
Nationality: Portuguese
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, O|soniN
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes O|soniN said to me to apply
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? : Loyalty, im helpfull and my friendship
Additional information about yourself: Well, My name is Ruben like I told u before, I like to smoke some joints hehe so sometimes I will be high af while im playing, well about my english is not the best in the world but Im learning

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : I started playing on saes have more less 7/8 years I guess but I had a few time of break from the computer, because I started working
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Tuga Thugs, Cripz and Organization Zero
Why have you left the above?: TT and Z i got kicked cuz of inactivity and Cripz they ended the gang
What server groups are you currently a part of?: no
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Yes, multiple account

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

In-game nickname: hulk9
In-game username: rodas
Your real name: Rodrigo
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes ,O|soniN
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? : Im active,loyal,friendly and I have skills as you want
Additional information about yourself: Hello , my name is Rodrigo , im portuguese and im student

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : 61 hours in new account , old account 1000 hours
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Comando da capital
Why have you left the above?:
It was my choice, because the HQ abused the players
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): No

@rodas said in The Outfit:

alt text

In-game nickname: hulk9
In-game username: rodas
Your real name: Rodrigo
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes ,O|soniN
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? : Im active,loyal,friendly and I have skills as you want
Additional information about yourself: Hello , my name is Rodrigo , im portuguese and im student

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : 61 hours in new account , old account 1000 hours
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Comando da capital
It was my choice, because the HQ abused the players
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): No

We have moved our applications to discord. Please join the link below and apply there.
https://discord.gg/U6GS6VH

alt text
alt text

~[About yourself.]~(gray)
In-game nickname:
In-game username:far123
Your real name:Raouf
Nationality:tunisien/From Tunisia
****Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?
*: ihave bad urges. I do not have friends in these wonderful gangs, but if you meet me, they will tell you, I will be many friends

Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Because someone tells me to come, I these days I saw a gang active I decided to come to her and I will be a good aggression in these gangs, because I love her

**What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Wonderful energetic gang and its smart members
**Additional information about yourself: Hi , my name is FarVio , I live in tunisia , exactly in the capital , my hobbie is playing vediogames on my computer , I have many games like Brawlhalla , CS.GO , MTA , I joined SAES :RPG since 2018 , Im old player in the server , I have experience in it which I **gained from my past experiences .

Past experience on SAES:RPG. I am a wonderful, energetic person, and I am good at killing cops
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):i m playin this serveur Since 2018 Regarding the inactive C try as best I can not go inactivAnd I'll be a good person in this for a gang
possible):

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):
~[Clandestine Mob:]~(olive) I got out of it for two reasons, even though I spent two evils there
What server groups are you currently a part of?: I never had a problem with the gang Clandestin Mob
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):
sry Because I understand this question
~[LOVE]~(red) ~[The Outfit]~(gray)

alt text

@Capital said in The Outfit:

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Capital
In-game username: CapitalWE
Your real name: Ivailo
Nationality: Bulgarian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? You should accept me because i can offer activity,friendship, and pretty nice moments, also i am good at ground combat and i have something to give you in turf wars, also i want to join you guys because you have pretty good members inside and i think thats the right place for me

Additional information about yourself: Hello, my name is Ivailo, i am from Bulgaria and i am 15 years old! In my free time i love to play games with my friends..also i am really communicative person, i love to share thoughts about everything doesn't matter what My favourite sport is soccer my position in the soccer teams is ''protection''. About my saes career, I joined 2017 with my friend to have fun in saes,my first gang was Medellin Cartel,also i've been apart of CDC and FBI, i left both of them because they were pretty inactive that time. I really liked the community in saes and since 2017 i kept playing to this day and i think to keep it!

Past experience on SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I have 667 hours in-game and i joined forums on Dec 23, 2019
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):

• Medellin Cartel

• Comando Da Capital

• FBI

• ETF

• Rebels

• Medellin Cartel- Bad behaviours

• Comando Da Capita l- I left it because they were too inactive

• FBI- I got pretty bored as a cop

• ETF- i was kicked for adminjail

• Rebels- i had lots of player problems and I didn't feel good in the gang

What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): i can't find the link

Join our discord server and apply there
https://discord.gg/xVk32b

• 2 months later...

alt text
About yourself
In-game nickname:O-H|FraVios
In-game username:7ala3adiya
Your real name:Ahmed
Nationality:Tunisien
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, I have a friend and his name Andrew
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: N/A i want to come O because O is Good GANG and active Too
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I'M GooD Members And I'm Active One and im Friendly
Additional information about yourself: Hello im Bernas Cousin one day i look him play saes with his friends I told him that pimps teach me the game and from that day and play And I insist that I take any punishment
Past experience on SAES:RPG:
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):4 or 3 yaers ago
I want to join X But i got Denaid
Why have you left the above?:N/A
What server groups are you currently a part of?:N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):N/A

@FraVios

We are now encouraging people to apply mainly on discord. The following link will bring you to our discord, where you can copy/past the application into the channel named #applications

Please follow the instructions on the #welcome channel.

The link is; https://discord.gg/HcZX9By

• 5 months later...

About yourself
In-game nickname: Kayl& .
In-game username: ArGon11 .
Your real name: Antar .
Nationality: Algeria .
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: I dont have Friends .
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No .
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: Im active,loyal,friendly and I have skills as you want .
Additional information about yourself: Hi . My name is Antar, I live in Algeria, I am 18 years old, I am a good player, active and friendly, I am a respectable person, I will try to help in all my efforts, shut up like events and activities ....
Past experience on SAES:RPG:
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): About two years
Medellin Cartel: I left it because I had a problem together and one of its members was insulting me
Los Incas: It's an inactive gang and you've all seen it so wanna kick me.
San Andreas Federal Police: I saw them needing help, so I went to them, and then I completed my mission there. Left him.
CripZ: I left it because it is an inactive gang with Kids .

Why have you left the above?: No left .
What server groups are you currently a part of?:N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):N/A