Jay

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game nickname: BlazerCHERRY

Nationality:Russian

Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes -O|Cornelius,O|King

Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No, I decided to do it myself.I just consulted with the people at Outfits.

What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I will be a good friend among people and my colleagues

Additional information about yourself: Hi my name is Maxim I live in Moscow I study in the 9th grade but usually after school I do lessons and immediately play computer games before I was engaged in martial arts but then I left from there because of problems with money

Past experience in SAES:RPG.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I started playing on the server in 2013 and still he does not bother me

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I'm not the guy who like to join much gangs I was only in Yakuza who was then removed

Why have you left the above?: gang deleted

What server groups are you currently a part of?:N/A

Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A

In-game nickname:Mr.Cheguevara
In-game username:kelogglu
Your real name:Emre
Nationality:Turkey
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Yes.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:No one said to join. My mind recommend me to this beauty spot.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I can serve with making events,posting RPs,Helping at BR and Turfs.
Additional information about yourself:My name is Emre.I was born in Fethiye 2004/08/17.I like to play PC games like,Warband,Europe Universalis 4 Etc.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):Been 2.5 year i play on SAES.During these days i was inactive since 2016-2017.Then i joined again to SAES.Had 1435 hours and game experience.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):FBI/NSA/SAFP
Why have you left the above?:
FBI:I joined this squad in 2017.Sadly FBI was inactive when i joined. So i decided to exit after 2-3 weeks.
NSA:Same with FBI,NSA was inactive too there was some teammates which i can play for a short time ingame. So i decided to left NSA.
SAFP:This was the best squad i joined ever.Stayed in it like 10-11 months.SAFP's HQ's was so funny and lovely to members.But i was bored from cop life so i decided to move on Criminal Life.Will be the best squad I have attended.
What server groups are you currently a part of?:I'm not in a group for now.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):In my first times of SAES,i created 2 account so i was banned.I make a ban appeal long time ago.Then admins gave me a second chance about being careful.I got my lesson about rules since that day.

In-game nickname:Uyncis
In-game username:berat4804
Your real name:Berat
Nationality:Turkey-Georgia
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:nope.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:no one did
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?:I can serve the Outfit with making Events/Roleplays and posting these things in media archive.
I am respectfull to other members. plus can help my friends on difficult moments
Additional information about yourself:Hi my name is berat I am from Turkey but I lived in georgia for two years but
half of my family was living in turkey so we decided to move Turkey that's my life story.I like playing games on PC (hate console gamers :C)

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):I Started to play on SAES like 1 year ago.I had 200 Hours ingame.Thanks to a friend which
teached me the game about rules.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):SAFP/ICE
SAFP:I get 3 warns so I kicked from SAFP
ICE: Bored from cop life so I decided to leave
What server groups are you currently a part of?:I am not part of any groups
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):never banned before

About yourself.

In-game nickname: Leonidas
In-game username: kralxlac1
Your real name: Furkan
Nationality: Turkey
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes there is, Arkantos my friend.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I'm an active player. I love to do activity, I'll help my gang in bank robberies and turf battles.
Additional information about yourself: My name is Furkan, I am 20 years old and I am working. I love playing football in my spare time, but I like to play on the computer most of the time I'm spending time on the computer Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, Cs: Go EU4 GTA IV, Payday 2, and Pubg Mobile. I love to watch music and watch movies, especially america movies.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): Date: 16.10.2012. in-game hour: 1737.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): FB, VLA, SoA, Outfit, BBMC.
FBI: The FBI is a very nice place, but I decided to leave because it was not active.
SoA: The gang leader closed the SoA.
VLA: I decided to close it because the gang was not active.
BBMC: The gang leader closed the BBMC.
Outfit: we decided to establish our own gang and I left for that.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: Cunning Stunts.

About yourself.

In-game nickname: LandShark
In-game username: landsharkppppp
Your real name: Adam
Nationality: Hungarian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I'm an active player, who respect everyone, and not breaking the server rules. I'm good to play in a team. I'm a skilled driver. ( Driving skills: 10/9 )
Additional information about yourself: My name is Adam, i love to play soccer with my friends. I like to play in SAES, and with another PC games. Im a loyal player.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 1-2 year ( I have 1019 in-game hours )
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): SAFP, ICE
SAFP: I left from safp, for i got some warning point without any reason
ICE: I left from ice, for i want to try myself in Outfit, in a criminal side.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A

@DeepK @Leonidas @skender Overall members opinion about you three are fully negative. Therefore, denied. But if you want to prove yourself one more time then do so after 2 weeks.
@LandShark The moment you asked for every O member to check your application you were denied.

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Chris.Nova
In-game username: Chris95nova
Your real name: Nacer-Eddine
Nationality: Algerian.
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No. I don't have any friends in The Outfit.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No. No one told me that.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? My Activity. My loyalty. I could offer my best drive skills, I can also offer my best teamwork efforts to you.
Additional information about yourself: My real name Nacer-Eddine. From Algeria exactly in Annaba, I have 24 years old. I'm in Algerian military. I like swimming (such activities which), Playing video games... after finishing from my job.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I have been playing on SAES:RPG since 2010 I think.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): FBI (2011). ICE. FBI (2019)
FBI (2011-2012). I got kicked. because I got ban (in 2012).
ICE (2019). I left it. they starting accepting everyone.
FBI (2019) I left it. it's just because FBI Don't have active players Just it.
ICE (I got free invite by James when I left FBI). I left it. I want to join Criminals life.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: I'm part of [SAM] San Andreas Medics.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I have a really been banned before in 2012. They thinking that I created a new Server like SAES:RPG.

alt text
About yourself
In-game nickname: PaBLo
In-game username: pablo04
Your real name: ilyas
Nationality: Algerian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Balla$
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: @chris_nova
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I could offer to You my Shoot/drive/RP skills. also i'm active player
Additional information about yourself:
I'm a designer [Banner's_Logo's...]

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): i Start Play Seas on 6/1/2019
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Cartel Da Sinaloa[https://i.imgur.com/KVSV43Y.png]
Why have you left the above?: Kicked+Reson:Reporte a Player In Same Team!.
What server groups are you currently a part of? N/A

@chris_nova We doubt your loyalty. Why? You stated in your application for FBI that you want to prove your loyalty, only to leave it 3 times in your whole saes carrer. Also your criminal life experience isn't enough to join Outfit. I'll suggest actually being loyal and starting with low level gangs. Denied. Re-apply in 2 weeks if you want to prove me wrong.

@PaBLo Denied, you lack the experience and English skills required to join us. Re-apply after 3 weeks if still interested.

• 1 month later...

In-game nickname: Final
In-game username: Final324
Your real name: Baris
Nationality: Turkish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yeah i've got few friends in outfit like Carter and Ted
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No noone did it was completely my choice
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Well i was bored of playing because i spent all of my time in squads so i decided to become a criminal so the things that i can offer you are those i would like to contribute in the bank robberies and also suggest new things to the gang and i'd like to keep gangs activity on the top and also i'll try to scout new members to the family
Additional information about yourself: My name is Baris i'm 19 years old and i'm studying on highschool at the moment i'll be graduated soon about my hobbies i'm having fun of playing computer games and going out with my friends spending some time on gym by doing fitness to improve parts of my body that's all i'd like to say

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I've been playing for 3,5 years on total
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): As i said on the top of the application i was part of the squads all the time I was in SAPA for 1 month TST for 1,5 years and also i was part of NNB for almost 1 year and i took a place on a gang called BBMC for 3 days but it was the worse thing i've done
Why have you left the above?: Well i had few problems with the instructors and i decided to leave before being nervous more about TST i left to find new organisations to play with but i actually didnt make the thing i dream on after that i joined to gang called BBMC for once it was for only 3 days i just notice that the gang was full of retards so i decided to leave there before things will get worse after that i was about to join a gang but i was confused and i decided to go back to cop side and joined to NNB after almost 1 year i left NNB because i was bored so much and i went inactive for a while after that i decided to join to crim side and choosed the outfit
What server groups are you currently a part of?: I'm part of TMH and CS
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I've never been banned or adminjailed before

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Nishki

In-game username: bluelive122

Your real name: Mohammad

Nationality: United Arab Emirates

Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes I do. Shiryu,Bor, and MrSolrac and I don't know if I am supposed to call Dequ a friend or not but I did hang out lots of times with him and we had our laughs together.

Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: To be honest not really I just was so lost in the game between gangs applying and losing interest and pulling off my application so I sat down with myself for almost a week to think of which gang I want to join and stay at and I think The Outfit it the best one that will fit me.

What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I can offer great activity bring humbleness into the gang and positivity great attitude and gratitude and leadership if that works.

Additional information about yourself: Well there is nothing really that special in me I am just a guy who plays on SAES most of the time and enjoy my time around with friends.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absences & forum time too): Well I have playing since 2014 I think and I don't think I ever went inactive.

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I've been into OC, ThC, and Cripz well I didn't last in of them for long. left for personal desires.

Why have you left the above?: Yeah as I've said above I left them all for personal desires I didn't feel comfortable in any of them but about CripZ I just had a misunderstanding with a member. But that doesn't really mean anything about me Unloyalty I just had a reason that I wouldn't like to say here I can talk to it in a Personal chat with the HQ's or anything.

What server groups are you currently a part of?: IAC, and SAS.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Applicants;

We are now encouraging people to apply mainly on discord. The following link will bring you to our discord, where you can copy/past the application into the channel named #applications

Please follow the instructions on the #welcome channel.

The link is; https://discord.gg/HcZX9By

• 4 weeks later...

@Joe said in The Outfit:

Dear Applicants;

We are now encouraging people to apply mainly on discord. The following link will bring you to our discord, where you can copy/past the application into the channel named #applications

^^^^^

In-game nickname:Rolando
In-game username:mohamad14
Your real name:mohamad
Nationality:palastine
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:nope
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:nope
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?my skills
Additional information about yourself:my name mohamad i live in palastine country judide i play football basketball and i like swimming
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):
4 years long time playing SAES:RPG
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):
CDC,BS
CDC:i left the gang because they didnt do a activity
BS:The Gang Dead
What server groups are you currently a part of?
No Groups
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):
i Didn't got any ban

@Joe said in The Outfit:

Dear Applicants;

@Rolando12

• 7 months later...