The Outfit

Jay

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Dragon
In-game username: 124578
Your real name: Mosab
Nationality:AlgeriaSystem is my friend.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: I have not received such
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, an offer or a recommendation by anyone.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I've been a cop ever since I started playing on this server. I think I'm good enough as a aim, and I can also say that I'm a very senior player in the role of RolePlay.Finally, since I've been playing the game since 2014-2015, I have all the rules.

Additional information about yourself: Hello, My name is Blent ifti . Im 20 years old I graduated from high school, currently, Im looking forward to go to university to ensure my entire life. Beside this, I usually meet with my friends in caf and other such places, my hobbies are playing video games and swimming in my free times.

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I've been playing on this server since 2014-2015
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):
San Andreas Police Academy (SAPA), The Strike Team(TST), Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI), San Andreas Federal Police(SAFP), Fox Operation X(FOX), National Narcotics Bureau(NNB)

Why have you left the above?:
**FBI:**Im bored to FBI because I want to try new thing. I won't give up by the police side at any time.
NNB: I left from NNB due to decided to create our own squad but we had real-life problems, and we couldn't run it.
SAPA: I went to get my Procop diploma, but I left for some bigotry reasons and I stayed 1 month in Sapa.
**FOX:**Some of my friends they wanted to and they asked me to help open a new organization for this reason that I had to leave it
What server groups are you currently a part of?:
10-San Andreas Police Academy as Cadet
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I've never been punished or banned before.ThankYou about myreadingcowboy and thankssomuch sogo ahead and thanku very much guysandwelcome back to the Outfit because i love it

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[About yourself.]~(#808080)
In-game nickname: Batya
In-game username: batya8890
Your real name: Dmitriy
Nationality: Russian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: I know two Russian guy from the gang, this is King and Balla $
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No, but they told me that if I put in a lot of effort, there was a chance that they would accept me.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Well, I will be a good gang member, I will follow all the rules. I will improve the gang with my presence, and not make the gang worse. I do not think I have any unique features, but I can adapt to the gang.
Additional information about yourself: I have long offended criminals, arrested them with one star of crime and shot at their cars. I became an undesirable person in the game. I'm tired of this. Now I want to sell and buy houses. I want to be the richest criminal in SA, and I will do it. I also want to write that my English is bad and I can use a translator.

~[Past experience in SAES:RPG.]~(#808080)
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : I play for a very long time on the server,but I lost my accounts.I've been playing for about 4-5 years here, but only this year,I started to be active on the forum.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?: I was in two police squads, ICE(about two weeks) and the FBI(about a week).
Why have you left the above?: Ice-left because the group was not Russian guys,I was very bored there.FBI-I really liked this squad, and there were Russian guys.I was kicked out,I won't say the exact reason,but it happened over a few phrases in the chat.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: I don't have groups now.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Well, I had the ban,but it's not my fault,just the admin not listening to me as I was out of the game.
My punishment.
:::

alt text

:::

02.04-prison for 1 second.I myself have sent a complaint to myself since I accidentally committed an avoid arrest.But I gave money to those cops,and attached screenshots,but the administrator decided to punish me, and put me in prison for 1 second.
And they put me in prison on 15 January for a false report.Well, it was also an accident, the player wrote that he wants to kill me, and I wrote "Just do it."But in Russian it's kind of a joke,but he thought I was serious.I didn't even think about that phrase and wrote a report. The admin decided I did it on purpose, but I'm not holding it against him,I'm really to blame.

@Conan_ Denied, I don't believe your reason for leaving CDC and there are several inaccuracies in your application.

@Sugar said in The Outfit:

Your real name: Mosab
Additional information about yourself: Hello, My name is Blent ifti . Im 20 years old I graduated from high school, currently, Im looking forward to go to university to ensure my entire life. Beside this, I usually meet with my friends in caf and other such places, my hobbies are playing video games and swimming in my free times.

Denied, do not re-apply.

@batya8890 Pending.

alt text
About yourself.
In-game nickname: I have known as Energizer
In-game username: goplit
Your real name: My name is Andrey
Nationality: Russian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, I have two friends in this gang
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes, one of my friends recommended me to apply for The Outfit
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I am quite an experienced player on this server, I have good skills, I can come to help in a difficult moments and without thinking, I carry out any orders of my commanders, as well as I can do such trifles as RP and events and I am always just stay loyal and friendly guy. That's all.
Additional information about yourself: Hi, my name is Andrey, i am from Russia, i am obsessed with games, i can sit in computer for hours and not even eat, and i am also a kind and sympathetic guy, i love nature and animals)))

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I have started to play on SAES:RPG in 2013, since 2015 i was inactive until 2018 i returned to SAES:RPG and have been playing here for one year already
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): ICE/Zero/OC
Why have you left the above?:
ICE: I left it because I wanted to start a criminal career
Zero: I left because I had problems with HQ
OC: I left because i did not consider this gang to be my family, after the debt of deliberation, i was decided to leave this gang as many things have changed inside of the gang.

What server groups are you currently a part of?: I am not a part of any groups
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I had a ban for flooding chatting when i was in prison I flooded binds (I was drunk that evening).

@Radrick Denied, mainly for claiming to be a 'massive Juve fan' when your favourite player is Ronaldo. He is not the favourite player of any real Juve fan. Fino Alla Fine.

@Shakespeare Pending for now. To be honest due to some feedback from people in prior organisations I am inclined to deny you, I will give you some time to prove yourself though. Something tells me if I denied you now, you would not re-apply. Prove me wrong.

About yourself.
In-game nickname: McArthur
In-game username:kaka02
Your real name: AbdAllah
Nationality: Algerian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: O|kipt
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: O*|kipt*
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I think, i trained enough to join The Outfit, and i want to try myself in one good gang. I will active in the gang.
Additional information about yourself: Im very active at everyday in the server

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 7months with inactive days. Im checking the forum at everyday.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): SAFP, ICE
Why have you left the above?: I decided to leave of all
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Wave
In-game username: wave21160
Your real name: Wave
Nationality: Thai
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No,I do not have
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No one
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I have some experience on Roleplay servers and I'm good at driving, shooting, flying, Roleplay and etc. I can offer my activity I play every day and I can make some activity like Roleplay and events to back this gang from inactive.
Additional information about yourself: Well, my name is Wave and now I'm seventeen years old. I am a normal person who likes to play games such as CS GO, Rust, MTA etc. Now I study and work a little. (There is money for myself) So I'm friendly and mature looking for a good gang. I want to have friends Would like to introduce the people in the gang to know and I am friendly I want a good gang. That's all.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): Almost 5 months
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): The Creed,BloodZ
Why have you left the above?: Because the gangs was delete
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A

@Jay said in The Outfit:

In-game nickname:Nishki

In-game username:bluelive122

Your real name:Moe

Nationality:UAE

Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Yes Shiryu and Bor

Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:Yes Shiryu did.

What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?
I think I can help them with my leadership my sportsmanship my activity and the way I can make good deals and the of course my teamwork and companionship

Additional information about yourself:My name is Moe I am 18 years old I started playing SAES about 3 years ago I am a super active guy in the server I play at least 4 or 5 hours a day and that's pretty much it.

Past experience in SAES:RPG. I really didn't have any special experience in the server I had a problem with an admin for blaming me for something that I didn't do and that's it.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):
I have been playing for 3 years and I only go inactive when I either travel or have exams and I am a super active guy when I have the time to play on daily basis.

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):I was party of OC overdosecrime I spent around 1 month with them.

Why have you left the above?:Because I didnt really fit in the gang and there was no real reason in it I just had other ideas than the ideas that were in the gang.

What server groups are you currently a part of?:Nope not in any type of groups.

Previous server bans and reasons (include links):Never was banned before in any type of serverbolded text

In-game nickname: Redlive

In-game username: Redlive122

Your real name: Omar

Nationality: UAE

Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No

Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: My friend

What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I'm not sure about unique, but I'm a great driver, whether it be a plane, bike, car, or a helicopter... I think. Also, I'm good with long-ranged weapons such as sniper and Deagle, but I am terrible in most normal weapons such as MP5 and shotgun, so mostly I'll be giving support from afar.

Additional information about yourself: I like interacting with people, I don't get upset easily, I like games... a lot, cats too. I don't like gunfights, but I can use a sniper well, I can also drive fast, in case you need a getaway driver or something like that.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absences & forum time too): Since 2017-2018, I think, if I'm not mistaken. I was told about the server by two of my friends, one of them is Bluelive. We always play together, although he does play more than me. I have had several short absences here and there, but it's usually because of exams, but now I have finished every exam I have and I am free.

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): None,

Why have you left the above?: I'm not part of any group

What server groups are you currently a part of?: I'm not part of any group

Previous server bans and reasons (include links): None