• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:::

About yourself.
In-game nickname: ExTrem3!
In-game username: giannhsid
Your real name: Giannis
Nationality: Greek
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: I just had a little chat with Corn. Also I knew some guys in there but I don't know if they are still online/in the gang because I was inactive.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Not really.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I guess I am a skilled player both RP wise and Shooting/driving etc. Also I have alot of experience in this server and as a gang member. I can bring activity aswell. One last thing, I am a loyal guy aswell, havent been in the past but I am now as I grown up and became more mature.
Additional information about yourself: Well, my name is Giannis. I live in a small town in Greece. I spend my time working out, hanging around with friends and of course playing video games. I am also interested in girls, alot :wink: and I do winter sports such as snowboard.

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): First time I played saesrpg was back at 2012, I took many breaks throught this period so if we combine all the months/years I was online is like 3.5-4 years.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):

H: Gang died.
VA: I left cause I wasnt mature enough and I saw inacitivity a reason to leave the gang.
RDMC: First time I joined there I stayed for 2 months and a big argument with a HQ made me leave. The second time I stayed there for 1.5 years, got Head of HQ but the gang closed :disappointed:
FBI: I got kicked cause I said I am leaving.
B~B: I got kicked for staying afk in base and back then that wasnt allowed. The second time, I got an invite by them after RDMC's death but a friend convinced me to start a new gang.
M: I don't really remember the reason it made me leave it.
KOMC/DDMC: The gang I created with my friend Sneijder but 1-2 days later we talked with gangster to make something bigger but it didnt go really well as most of us didnt have time for many activities and Vice,HQ's and almost everyone left so it was wasted time.
SWAT: I joined swat on 10/8/2017, stayed till this day but I got bored of cop life.

Why have you left the above?: I wrote it above.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: Desert Eagles | SAi | DDMC | SAF
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): None

:::

Nickname in the game: TheLast

Username in the game: TheLast

Your real name: Nico

Nationality: I am from Argentina

Do you already have friends in The Outfit?: No, unfortunately I do not have any.

Did someone say you should apply to join us ?: Nobody, I just saw your gang and got caught up in your activity

What unique qualities can The Outfit offer? I am an extremely active player, I connect every day. I am very kind, helpful and loyal in all aspects. Besides that, I have experience in SAES and deal with people.

Previous experience in SAES: I have been in SAES for about 3 years, but I lost the previous accounts for not remembering the email, but it will not happen again, I still remember old bands like Barrio Los Aztecas, or when the truckers could do it. Illegal jobs I have many friends on the server: Kybalion, Rubik, Noisi and more, but I will not name them. I think I'm an experienced player.

How long have you been playing in SAES: RPG? (Please mention any absence of inactivity and forum time as well): As I said previously about 3 years ago I am in SAES but I had a period of inactivity of 6 months with the previous account. I clarify that it will not happen again because I'm super determined to continue my career in SAES

In what gangs / squads / companies have you been? unfortunately in none. Only in a gang that was not official which I held a high position called Nazis that had a lot of money

Why did you leave the above ?: The players started to become inactive and to leave SAES. The leader left the gang and the Game leaving me with everything else. My decision was to close the gang and keep the profits and donations

What server groups are currently part of? I am not part of any group at the moment but I plan to join OB and you, of course,

Prohibitions and previous reasons for the server (include links): N / A

In-game nickname: Arkantos
In-game username: Arkantos8
Your real name: Mustafa
Nationality: Turkey
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, I have, Ganja
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: King and Ganja
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit: I am a faithful player. I always try to do my best for my gang. I like teamwork and I can be there when someone needs me. On the other hand, I am good at driving, flying and shooting.
Additional information about yourself: I am Mustafa, I am living in Turkey. I love playing video games with my friends in my free time. My English level is not so good but I am trying to improve it. And games are helpful for it.

Past experience in SAES: RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absences & forum time too): I had joined the server for 2014, I am an active player for the last 1 year.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? (Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I was at the BBMC until its closure.
Why have you left the above?: Closed
What server groups are you currently a part of?: TMH ( I am probie for now )
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): It was a long time ago I did not play seriously that time. I didn't remember the date or I don't have any information about it. But now I know all the rules and following them.
https://imgur.com/a/gplnJyl

About yourself.

In-game nickname: O-H-Funstein_
In-game username: arkantos12
Your real name: Andrs
Nationality: United States
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes @kipt
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I am a guy who likes to feel special among other players, but I feel that I have an immense ability to help new players, new and potential members to join the gang, help in other small situations, confusion and future problems, however I also have a great quality that is to maintain respect for all members and players also having a calm to effect and resolve things in due time. Also im good driver and im good shooting
Additional information about yourself: My name is Andrs I born in United States but now living in Chile. ( Chile have family here). I'm 14 years olds and like video-games and like animals and im speak English Spanish and Portugues..

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 2 months but inactive and now back.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): FBI
Why have you left the above?: Kicked, reason: Helping a criminal escape the police and bad attitude.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A

With sincerely, Funstein_

• 2 weeks later...

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Carter
In-game username: choosen7
Your real name: Blent
Nationality: Turkish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes, System is my friend.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: I have not received such an offer or a recommendation by anyone.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I've been a cop ever since I started playing on this server. I think I'm good enough as a aim, and I can also say that I'm a very senior player in the role of RolePlay.Finally, since I've been playing the game since 2014-2015, I have all the rules.

Additional information about yourself: Hello, My name is Blent ifti . Im 20 years old I graduated from high school, currently, Im looking forward to go to university to ensure my entire life. Beside this, I usually meet with my friends in caf and other such places, my hobbies are playing video games and swimming in my free times.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I've been playing on this server since 2014-2015
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):
San Andreas Police Academy (SAPA), The Strike Team(TST), Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI), San Andreas Federal Police(SAFP), Fox Operation X(FOX), National Narcotics Bureau(NNB)

Why have you left the above?:
**FBI:**Im bored to FBI because I want to try new thing. I won't give up by the police side at any time.
NNB: I left from NNB due to decided to create our own squad but we had real-life problems, and we couldn't run it.
SAPA: I went to get my Procop diploma, but I left for some bigotry reasons and I stayed 1 month in Sapa.
**FOX:**Some of my friends they wanted to and they asked me to help open a new organization for this reason that I had to leave it
What server groups are you currently a part of?:
1-Government as Minister
2-San Andreas Interceptors as Trooper
3-Cunning Stunts as Vice Leader
4-San Andreas Fire Department as Lieutenant
5-San Andreas Medics as Air Division
6-Enternia as Security
7-Procop as Police Officer
8-Taxi El Centrino
9-RadioSA as EDM DJ
10-San Andreas Police Academy as Cadet
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I've never been punished or banned before.

In-game nickname: Ted
In-game username: tedfrost
Your real name: Okan
Nationality: Turk
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Well, I think I do. Cornelius is a friend of mine I mean we have a strange relationship but I like him he's a good guy to have around :)
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No one asked me to make an application.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? To be honest, having unique qualities always has its advantages, however if it counts as a unique I think I can provide good role-play scenarios and I'll support the gang whatever required to be done in other words, I'm a team player so I can adapt to the gang in no time and it'd affect our gameplay in a positive way other than this I don't know what to say but I'll try my best to do whatever is needed for gang's sake.
Additional information about yourself: As I mentioned above, I don't struggle with the introduction time. Which means you'll see my best potential in no time. So I can effectively support the gang and help its members whenever it's needed.
Past experience in SAES:RPG.: I've spent most of the time as a police officer however I also played as a criminal to have fun in the game also joined a couple of groups that I'd enjoy role-playing.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absences & forum time too): I've started play on SAES from the beginning of August 2017 both on forums and in-game.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): I've joined SAPA as my first squad and left it one year later and joined SWAT and I've spent approximately 5 months in there and then decided to finish my police career in order continue as a criminal.
Why have you left the above?: I had to leave SAPA because I was sick of tired and bored as a lonely officer in an empty academy so I left it. SWAT is different I had lots of fun and good times with them however the game wasn't entertaining me anymore because of the lack of fun provided by the police life.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: Government Department of State Minister, Desert Eagles 2LT. Assault Division.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): I've never received any ban or server punishments.

About yourself.
In-game nickname:Conan_
In-game username:mo7a9e9
Your real name:Yassin Mansouri
Nationality:Tunisia
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:No ;(
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:N/a
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?I cannot tell you that I'm experienced enough for O but I just can tell you that I'm stay friendly and mature guy who will always help my gangmates and I can do activites per day to back O from inactive at all
Additional information about yourself:Im Yassin Mansouri , im 19 years old , as most of you i love to play games but i hate it, because i should put it end and work on my works i've graduate from highschool i didn't get enough point for the unversity i wish. so im not going anywhere until next year, i will try my luck again hopefully it would be better , it deppends on me sure, whatever. Before it i internship in hospital as a nurse. I've learned a lot about it, i earned my first money from that it was 2 months long so , the payment wasn't that good tho, afterall im working as waiter in Cafe&Restaurant for 10hours Daily i don't have time for anything from now so i wanted to apply now. After 1 month i'll start playing back.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):Since 2016 and i back this year
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):CDC
i wrong to do doubel click of Quit Membership
What server groups are you currently a part of?:N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):N/A

In-game nickname:Scorpion
In-game username:allegilyas
Your real name:ILYAS
Nationality:Algerian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Chemical,Balla$
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:Chemical
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?help at Turf Or Any Time,Production Money and Cars And Propertes
Additional information about yourself:
I am A Pro Crim
I'm Active ALL day!
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):7years ago
YakuZa:I quit it ,xWOLF,I quit it,Terrorist Arab Role Play,Dead,HCP,quit reson:I like Crim,MNC,Dead,The Ballas,Noob Gang@
What server groups are you currently a part of?:I'm not in any group [The Outfit Helper]
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):Just One For Trainer [No Link]
Thank You For Read My Apply!

In-game nickname:Sugar
In-game username: wissou
Your real name: wassim
Nationality: Algerian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Some But not much friends like King.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:No .
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I can offer shooting skills, roleplay knowledge, I can drive pretty well, communicate with others and help out when its needed.
Additional information about yourself:My real name is wassim im 17 years old im from Algeria,I like playing Football and Online Games like CS:GO PUBG..etc
Past experience in SAES:RPG.:
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absences & forum time too)::I started to play 2014, i was pretty inactive tho but i back as active one again.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible)RDMC
Rebel MC,Yakuza,The Marilitos,FBI,Texas Cartel.
Why have you left the above?: The_Marilitos,Texas Cartel,RDMC,:Died.
FBI:Kicked,Inactive.
Rebel:Such of noobs so i leave.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: DZTG.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Never.

@SsCorpion Lets not even discuss the fact that you don't know who Chemical is because he hasn't played in several years.

Let's not even address that your English is shit, You Capatilise Every Single Fucking Word or the fact you have definitely NOT played on SAES for 7 months, let alone 7 years.

Let me just show you this screenshot which shows your incredible stupidity, it should sufficiently explain why you are absolutely wholeheartedly 100% denied.

Do not re-apply you cretin.

alt text

@W-Sugar You're his friend, while your application is not as bad I can only assume it's also full of lies. Denied also.