The Outfit

Jay

About yourself.
In-game nickname: cHuck
In-game username: cHuck
Your real name: Adam
Nationality: Australian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Sicario
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Sicario and suggested by Serpentis.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? Vehicular skills as well as the ability to do well in firearm practice, I think quick on my feet and have the competence to complete reassigned tasks and conclude whatever duty that needs to be done with outstanding proficiency, whatever the job may be, picking me is a no-brainer. I've the god-given talent for working in a group and artistry to do missions alone if required of me.
Additional information about yourself: I work full-time and I'm 22 years old, I have a passion for gaming and for sa-mp in general however I've taken a recent turn into mta and can confidently say I've been enjoying it so far. I've been playing sa-mp since it came out and have joined many clans which are widely known in many dm servers.

Past experience in SAES:RPG.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 5-6 months on and off.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): None.
Why have you left the above?: Haven't been in any.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): None.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About yourself
In-game nickname: KiroSa
In-game username:MalikVx
Your real name:Malik
Nationality: Tunisia
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:yes
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: yes Amara / O|Sicario420
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: helpfull active for 7/6 h per day im good at sniper at vehic drive i've a lot of others skills i can show it and upgard it with O : 3
Additional information about yourself: im Malik im 16years old i live in Tunisia : 3 i start playing .. last summer im active ... good im respecting the rules i've a lot of skills maybe O members that i will hang with them will see it :)

Past experience in SAES:RPG: i wasn't in Officiel gang but i join VLA BBMC but i've an experience as cop in officiel squad "ICE" for real Criminals life is better x 999 then Cops life ! !
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): well as i said i start playing at last summer but cz my PC has Brocked i lost my acc that year when i get new PC i try to get back my old acc with admins but i fail so cz i've new PC admin said that i can create new acc well i create new one im now playing for 1 month ago i've 445 +
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):VLA / BBMC / ICE
Why have you left the above?: VLA : RIP / BBMC : all players are Turkey they cant speak english only Souffly and chemist can so i cant contact with my team ... (expet the new members in BBMC now maybe they can speak ) / ICE : i left ICE cz Sam and James Invited players without apply and if they apply they accept them also if they fail in their Test i cant play with players didn't know what RP mean or they didn't respecting the rules of ICE and they ain't let me explain what is RP ! ! !
What server groups are you currently a part of?: Sanitary Andreas
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): nope i do not get banned anymore

ps : im good at english but i've some bad in Grammer :P

About yourself:
In-game nickname:DaLi
In-game username:messiess
Your real name: oussama
Nationality:tounisan
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:Amara
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: amara
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?I am an active player who respects others and obeys rules and a skilled driver and steals bank robbery with ease and I am good at using M4 .tec-9 and winning LMS-TDM
Additional information about yourself:My name is Oussama I am a student in technology and I am very intelligent and respect the others and my habit is not to speak too muchhI am a skilled player
Past experience in SAES:RPG : i joined RDMC and got lvl 3
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 10000 hours
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):RDMC and HS
Why have you left the above?: both closed.
What server groups are you currently a part of?:none
Previous server bans and reasons (include links) none

Game Nickname: Catra
Game Username: mrcatra
Nationality: Brazilian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Sicario,SNome
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Sicario
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I am an active and friendly member who obeys the rules, I will be useful to everyone, I think I have a chance to join the family The Outfit, I am a good marksman and driver, I am comprehensive up to a limit, I go help the friends who need me.
Additional information about yourself: I like playing SAES. I play 3 years. I work full time but every day I play. And weekends I play a lot.
Past experience in SAES:RPG: I've always played since I met the server
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 3 years, 1600 hours
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?I was a member of the [CDC]
Why have you left the above ? leaves spontaneously,I did not feel comfortable with some members of the gang
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): None.

Game Nickname: Luuucian
Game Username: Danger
Nationality: Tunisian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Sicario,
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: none
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: I am pretty active player i like to play in groupe and i can really help in turf..etc,i am loyal and kind with all membres and id like to be one of the Outfit I am not that bad in aiming from long distance with sniper so im kinda useful in wars and I am pretty usefull in Roleplays i kinda like rping and i am ready for daily rp..
Additional information about yourself: Hello,i am oussema i like playing saes,i am active 24/7 since i am in holidays for 3 months now,and i very kind with people..
Past experience in SAES:RPG: i played this game in 2016 and than i left cuz i have to study..and i forgot my username and my password so i lost my account
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I had 500H in my first account,and in this account i have 450H.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? I was a membre in Wild Angels Why have you left the above ? Kicked Because I had 1 Report .
What server groups are you currently a part of?: Nope.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): Nope.
Thank you :)

In-game nickname: Hyng
In-game username: Hyng
Your real name: Alex(short for Alexandre)
Nationality: Portuguese
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: Yes, o|kipt
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I play this game for a long time, I am overall good at the game although I'm a bit rusty.
Additional information about yourself:

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): A few days
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): None
Why have you left the above?:
What server groups are you currently a part of?: None
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):

In-game nickname:olimbr
In-game username:.-PanosPanos-.
Your real name:Panagiotis
Nationality:Greek
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:No
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?Im playing since june 2017 and im online always helping gangs im doint my best
Additional information about yourself:

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):I started at 1/6/2017
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):None
Why have you left the above?:
What server groups are you currently a part of?:None
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):None

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Raiden
In-game username: reus26
Your real name: Yusuf
Nationality: Turkey
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: Yes,kipt,NRG,System.
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? My loyality,activity and maturity.
Additional information about yourself: N/A

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): I have been playing on SAES since 2016 so almost three years
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): VLA,HS,NSA,CDC,OC,SEG,Z
Why have you left the above?: My first organization was VLA,They called me to join them so they were turks like me but they decided to close it.I got some experience and joined Hell Soldiers with my friends' suggestions,gained more here but got bored in criminal side and meanwhile I liked the cop side more than criminal and left and then I joined NSA I saw that criminal side was the best for me,I think i made a mistake after this squad organization I joined CDC that I had always been thinking to join and waiting for a good time but got kicked without knowing my reason,next one was OC,it was closed too like SEG which my close friend created.And finally before SEG closed and after disbandment i have spent so much time in Z but recently fought with an HQ and left.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: N/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): N/A

About yourself.
In-game nickname: Anonymous.
In-game username: TheKiller2003.
Your real name: Joshua Martin.
Nationality: Peru.
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: yes , Sicario and Malaleche .
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: yes , Sicario.
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? loyality , activity , teamwork , respect.
Additional information about yourself: My name is Joshua , I'm a student , I like soccer and basketball.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): It's been 304 hours.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): Confero's , Organization Zero , The Blood Brothers MC.
Why have you left the above?: The leader of Confero's decided to close the gang , I left Organization Zero because I didn't get along with some members and finally left The Bloos Brothers MC because they didn't speak much english and didn't understand.
What server groups are you currently a part of?:N/A.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):N/A.

In-game nickname: Mert
In-game username:mertt
Your real name:Mert
Nationality:Turkish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?:No i havent
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?:yes one The Outfit member say you should apply to join us but i dont remember who say it
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? i am very good team mate and i can shot very well
Additional information about yourself: My name is Mert. I am very old member in saes. I have brothers. My brothers played saes. My brothers Enes and Death.They were in MI-6 member when they playing.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): 86 hours (I am old member but i was inactive and my form account is deleted this account my new account)
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):i joined Mi-6,GJMC,FF and VLA
Why have you left the above?: GJMC,FF and VLA closed i leave Mi-6 because Mi-6 members not active
What server groups are you currently a part of?: No
Previous server bans and reasons (include links):i dont have any ban

In-game nickname: Enes
In-game username: ennes
Your real name: Enes

Nationality: Turkish
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: No
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: No

What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?
I playin in SAES for 8 years and i've been involved in so many incidents so that i know the main idea. After all these experiences i learn the best thing in this game and is fun with friends and roleplay. So, i can offer you guys a new roleplay friend.

Additional information about yourself: I'm Enes as i write. I am student in university for bein industrial engineer. Otherwise i'm working with my own business. We were start to play this game in high school with our friend group. That's all about me outside of computer.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too):
I've plaing for 8 years. I was inactive since 2015 because of my university. "https://archive.saesrpg.uk/profile/7378-ennes/" This is my old forum account.

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible):
Nomad, The Lost MC(Founder with friends), GJMC(We lead on its last times), M.I.6(We were friends ranger, death and me), BikerBoyz( I think it was group i dont remember), Tuga Thugs, Freedom Fighters(Founder).

Why have you left the above?:All of these gangs/squads closed except Tuga Thugs. I left TT because of Freedom Fighters.

What server groups are you currently a part of?: PC ( There was some other groups but i dont remember and i dont know are they still active).

Previous server bans and reasons (include links):There is no ban.

About yourself.
In-game nickname:MenSpider
In-game username:m
Your real name:volkan yiit
Nationality:turkey
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: system31
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: none
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit? I can drive air vehicles such as airplanes and helicopters easily and im a good teamplayer

Additional information about yourself: i started playing 3 years ago but i had school in a other city so i had to become a inactive and im back from the school and ready to join a gang that has a great members in it.

Past experience in SAES:RPG. my past experience was good i met with good people and be friends with them try to stay away from idiots and rulebreakers.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): i joined saes 3 years ago i become inactive beacuse of my school but now im back and im ready to play again
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): first i was in SOA then i joined O after 3 week or 2 my friend called me to OC i think about it and i said to my self i want to feel how new gangs grow up i want to know and experience it then i did a really stupid thing and left O after that i joined OC i stayed there like a 1 or 2 month then our leader closed the gang then opened again then i noticed that i did a stupid thing to leave O for OC

Why have you left the above?:well our leader wasnt a good person i learned that after i left OC anyway i leave OC because the OC full of idiots and cancers little kids they were so annoying and something happend 2 days ago OC vice leader got admin jailed and OC had a lvl 1 apply so i told our leader about it then we argued about it then he said mean things after that i left OC.
What server groups are you currently a part of?: im not in a any server groups.
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): i didnt play in any server before i only played in SAES,

In-game nickname: Catalin
In-game username: catalin002
Your real name: Catalin
Nationality: Romanian
Do you already have any friends in The Outfit?: no, but I'd like to know them
Did anyone say that you should apply to join us?: no
What unique qualities can you offer to The Outfit?: Companionship, help at all times, production of money and gratitude
Additional information about yourself: I like to communicate and play with my friends on this server.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? (Please mention any inactivity absenses & forum time too): i started playing 3 years ago, but recently I started playing with my brother ( inactive 1 year)
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?(Please provide these in order, with time spent in each if possible): n/A
Why have you left the above?: n/A
What server groups are you currently a part of?: n/A
Previous server bans and reasons (include links): n/A