FOX - FOX Operations X

@Ironclad

Dear applicant, congratulations on passing both your theoretical and in-game part of our recruitment process! In-game invite already handed out, enjoy your time!

For the rest of our applicants, hold fast, results coming soon, keep doing what you're doing.

Regards,
FOX Operations X Headquarters

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SECTION 1

Name: Gaston
In-game name: Scorpyo
Sex: Male
English proficiency: 7/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): English and French
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: About 5-6 years ago each
Total gameplay (hours): 4100 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 4 hours
Average FPS: 50
Average ping: 70
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:

• FOX : Kicked for not following orders in a training

• STF : I did not like the HQ team so i left

• ALT : It got converted into a group

• ThC : Stayed in ThC for a year, was bored of crim life eventually

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) FOX's role is protecting the whole San Andreas and defending it against criminals, terrorists and possible threats, their members are highly trained cops so they can do the job in the best manner.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is arresting a player who is frozen inside an interior's marker.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 wanted stars
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Don't bug abuse, don't deathmath, always speak english in main chat, don't marker kill/arrest.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because the server is mainly RPG, so we have to RP whenever we get the chance to.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: -
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: I consider myself skilled gameplay wise, I can handle and solve my problems, but sometimes i over react when someone pisses me off.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because ive been FOX before, i know how everything works and im pretty sure it is the best squad on the server at the moment.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Im an active, loyal and skilled person, most of FOX members already know me too.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Nope

SECTION 1

Name: Mert
In-game name: Bactuv
English proficiency: According to the international language exam, my English level is determined as B2
Native language: Turkish
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No I don't have it but I will apply for San Andreas Police Academy to get my procop diploma.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I was playing MTA for 7 years but I started to playing SAES:RPG today, Actually I was logged in 5 years ago with my friends.
Total gameplay (hours): 1 hour 3 mins.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): around 5-6 hours per a day.
Average FPS: 60
Average ping: 80
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: N/A
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes I'm
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) The Fox team's mission is intelligence. so Team fox is the Intelligence Group. Gather important information and evaluate it as needed.Fox evaluates this information for the accuracy of the important information it receives and checks to see if it is correct .The important thing is that the S-14 unit, Fox's special team in operations, manages those operations.
B. Define marker arrest: if a criminal is near the marker the police officer can not catch that criminal.
C. Minimum arresting level: 0-10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
1- Do not dm anyone randomly. That is mean you can not kill someone without reason.
2- Do not arrest the players when they are in marker.
3- English only main chat
4- Do not kill the police officers while you playing as a crim if they are not chasing you.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because in real life there is a conversation between the criminal and the police before the arrest is made and this is called roleplay. The offender has to be given a right to defend herself and to answer questions asked

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hey, my name is mert elik, I'm 21 years old and I'm training in biomedical device technology and systems software. So If you want to know about me more you can ask me in game
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: Well my strengths are not too many but i can count some of them, So Firstyle I'm a good driver so I could offer my best driver skills at pursuits I'm also good shooter and I'm able to use teaser perfect and lastly I can also offer my best team work efforts to you i guess these are all that i can say.
Weaknesses: Honestly, that's a tough question for me.Because there may be a few things I can't remember, but honestly, my biggest weakness is being aggressive. It takes me a while to calm down when I'm angry, and it bothers me. I guess it's the only thing I can say
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: The biggest reason I wanted to get into Fox was because I like the role and I think it's made up of people who are more active and more experienced than other squads.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Have very good thoughts on behalf of the team (roleplay scenarios) and I love the Police side very much, which makes me a talented person on this side.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I was said before I'm worried about my play time but If you trust me in that application you will see my experiences , Hope to you guys give me a chance to prove myself against you

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X

:::

alt text

1-Name: mostfa islam ali

2-In-game: madrazo

3-Age: 16

4-Sex: male

5-English proficiency: I can rate it with 7/10

6-Native language: Arabic

7-Other language(s): English and a little french

8-Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I don't have it but am a part of SAPA

9-When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing SAES about 3 years ago

10-Total gameplay (hours): Last time i checked was +1350

11-Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): from 2-4 hours

12-Average FPS: 40-55

13-Average ping: 95-120

14-Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
1-CripZ: I left for some lvl problems
2-SAPA: there was instructors inactivity and i couldn't complete my lessons
3-CripZx2: I found myself having same problems so i decided to leave
3-TST: It was good at first but by time it got boring at i was asked to do many activities
4-B~B: It was a great gang with handsome members but i got bored from crim activities

Are you active user of Discord?: yes, I'am

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is a professional combat team, it was created to perform justice, protect all SA people from dangerous threats, and to support the government and the national security

B. Define marker arrest: It is defined as chasing/arresting the crim in the moment he enter/leave the marker zone of any building in SA except prison

C. Minimum arresting level: 10

1-marker kill/arrest not allowed
2-parker kill/arrest not allowed
3-Deathmatch not allowed, EX: destroying peoples car for no reason
4-speaking non-English in mainchat not allowed

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because it is SAES role, Also it shows respect to other players

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well, am madrazo, I always like to obtain cop role, my father is high military commander, he always teach me tough stuff to be able to solve real life problems,I always show respects for others, and i always help other people

strengths are: shooting, Driving, Parachuting
weaknesses are: lagging, fps drop making me not giving my best performance

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I chose FOX after spending some time in thinking, I find it high reputation squad with handsome members, Also i have many friends inside

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I see that i have some good skills i can show in FOX team, and from my side i see that i well fit this team and it will be honer for me carry their name

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: at first and last it is HQs decision, am just a person who is interested to join that team, and great thanks for the reader.

Retarded Test

alt text

SECTION 1

~[Name]~(black):Abd-al Karim.
In-game name:Officer.SweeTy.
Sex:male.
English proficiency:6/10.
Native language:Algeria
Other language(s): English.I also speak French, but still learning it.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:no.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I am playing MTA since 2015. SAES 2016.
Total gameplay (hours): have 444 Hours in The Server.
.gameplaAproxy daily (hours):
Well, it all depends, now I'm having school entry, so I'll be able to participate in the game for at least 3+ hours a day.
Average FPS:57/60.
Average ping: 100.
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:CDC|OC|CDS|FBI.
CDC :Left bcz inactive.
OC: leave,one of the leader blamed me with a little problem.
FBI:I Left because i want to try some thing new
CDS:Left because i want to play cop.
Are you active user of Discord:Yes Im.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX means FOX Operations, which fights against the most wanted criminals and tries the best of imprisonment, a highly trained and skilled squad that protects San from all dangers.
B. Define marker arrest:arresting a wanted person when he can't move at the marker, like arresting in marker BR .
C. Minimum arresting level: Apprehending under wanted level 10 is not allowed, exceptions can be made under special circumstances
Deathmatch (DM) :The moessly sst imposed rule is the "No Deathmatch" Rule, Deathmatching is the act of aimlhooting/killing/damaging a person or his vehicle using weapons. It further includes Revenge killing out of personal prejudice or other causes.
2/Avoid Arrest :Aviod arrset by killing myself, for example, jumping off from a high roof, killing myself by a grenade, etc.
3/Do not camp at hospitals for arrest criminals.
4/Respect other players, do not insult them or be rude to anyone. It is prohibited to speak any other language, then English in the main chat.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Roles are role-playing dialogues. In general, play roles in realistic scenarios in a video game because you are a character with a specific mission to perform. For people like me, they have nothing, on the other hand, I try to do my best to play roles in every situation, but at the same time, I enjoy as much as possible while doing this.Note, you have a lot of fun writing things and playing them at the same time, Or have fun playing / writing .... For me, in most cases and roles, more fun to write, because I can change and write things, I could not say that while playing roles (such as writing more about some participants, their story, what they said, and how Looked, etc.), I'm here, writing this, and I'm trying to put it in this content in my application, that people will really read it ... Eone passionately, while laughing or cursing at the same time, because I scoffed at things, which should be left as is, but! We are designed to develop new things, better, better, better than better, and at this point, you may realize that what you are reading has started as something useful, but you are now a platform, so I will stop here.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:I used to call Karouma in real life, I am 14 years old, I am a fun person with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people, and I always like to challenge myself to improve everything I do. I grew up in Algeria and still study that I dream to be Football player, in my personal activities like playing video games and swimming, I would like to be more open to myself because of a little quiet and a little closer to the introverted side, I would like to change this because I want to look more friendly and I think I am a very organized person and I would like to know exactly what I will do For the day and week, so I set my tasks and organize my workload from x Lal do this,
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:Shooting,Driving,Arresting,Some of the Parachuting,Roleplaying,Driving planes..
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:I like the role of FOX (Home Protection), I am interested in joining an FOX agent and I want to learn more and better, I want more help in the games / media archive.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am different, I am a serious man, hard working and never stop trying to improve himself. I'm neither a hopper nor a traitor. Finally, I'll be fit for the team, because I'm realistic, that means I know what to do and I know how to behave especially within the game. I really like this team because it's a team that loves good and helps. I trust this team very well. I do not give up. Like team members, I really respect their members as adults, and I work with my teammates.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I do not.
https://imgur.com/a/Q59FjF1

• 2 weeks later...

After discussing with the members the following results:

@Isaac hang with us for a little longer so we get to know one another a little better. You can reapply when you're ready (at least two weeks).

Congratulations @madrazo accepted, find a HQ in game for your test.

@Sweets Denied, you can reapply in one month if still interested.

Regards,

Dyam Douglas
FOX HQ

• 2 weeks later...

SECTION 1

Name: Pengo
In-game name: Pengo
English proficiency: 9/10
Native language: Bulgarian
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 10 years ago
Total gameplay (hours): 1725
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Can't tell really.
Average FPS: 40
Average ping: 50
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: My most recent squad was SWAT. I've recently joined it, but it didn't meet my expectations for activity and I was forced to leave, due to lack of teamplay and group ingame activity overall, which was pretty disappointing as I was really excited to be back there, but.........

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) Fox Operations X is a security squad which gathers intel from trusted sources. Their mission is to protect everything from National Threats to the general public. They assist Federal Agencies as they share the same mission of Law Enforcement.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone at warp marker when they appear on it.
C. Minimum arresting level: 38+
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: No Deathmatching, No trainers, No arrest avoiding and no impersonating of other players.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Role playing is always big fun and could potentially lead into something even better, as it opens the door for even greater scale entertainment when done properly.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello, my name is Michael, aka. Pengo. I'm an old SAES player. Recently inactive, I'm now back, looking forward to play with my old friends and have fun.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My loyalty to be a certain strength in any given situation. I'm very much outspoken when it comes to unfairness and misjudgements (Which is also something that I consider a weakness nonetheless).
All of my current experience with the server and the game gives me good advantage over most players both in the gaming aspect and particularly in the role play aspect, which I believe must still hold great value for each organization that's hosted on this server. I like discussion, so in any case I will be happy to resolve issues or anything socially related with ease.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I want to join FOX because it's active and full of all of the old friends I want to hang around and play with.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:
I'd fit the team because I am familiar with a lot of players currently part of the squad. We used to play a lot back in the day and we are familiar with each others skills and preferences regarding RP style and more. We will be getting along just fine.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: This is my 3rd edit of this application.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X
TWH

• 2 weeks later...

SECTION 1

Name: Klevis
In-game name: Xtream
English proficiency: I speak fluent English.
Native language: English
Other language(s): Albanian
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nope.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 5 years ago.
Total gameplay (hours): 1385 hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Weekends 3-4 hours but weekdays it will be hard for me to come in game so around 1 or 2 hours.
Average FPS: 35
Average ping: 70
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: The Company ( Was there for more than 1 year so I decided to make a change) , TST ( The squad activity was dead back then), Tuga Thugs ( I joined for a period of time then went back to The Company to help them), RDMC ( The activity died )
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX Operations X role is to provide security for ever SA Citizen. They do protect the Government from international and national threats. So basically they take care of terrorist attacks and every criminal activity which harms the well being of the country.
B. Define marker arrest: Is arresting someone as soon as he leaves or enters a interior at the marker.
C. Minimum arresting level: Under 10.

1. No Deatmatch - I find this the most important rule as SAES is a roleplay server so I believe conflict could be solved with roleplay instead of killing. It also kinda creates disturbance to other players while playing.
    2.Not to avoid arrest - Well since there aren't a lot of cops in this server , they try to arrest loads of criminals but if you quit or kill yourself it will damage them. As they take profit from arrests and do what they love doing which is arresting.
    3.The word of the admin is final. - We must obey the admins what they say as they know who is right and have more information about the server than we do.

2. To not bully or harass anyone. - I believe we must be nice to every player as maybe those people find this game to get out of real life. People may suffer the same problem in real life so repeating it ingame will harm their mental health.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: We should attempt to roleplay as the purpose of the server is to roleplay. So we must keep doing this as it makes the game more fun and creative to everyone. Roleplaying could be helpful to both sides so criminals and cops could play in harmony.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Klevis , I am born in the UK but currently I live in the United States. I am a kind person and very mature. I am a very outgoing person and I tend to make friends very quick. My hobbies are soccer and video games.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths has to be roleplaying and working in teams. But my weaknesses are people who tend to not have common sense which annoy me but I do tend to avoid. But also friendship is a very delicate thing for me.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well FOX , is a very old squad which did a good job on preserving their activity and reputation. I do like how the members act and I rarely see them talk in mainchat. It shows a good squad and that is why I would like to join. I am also into the FOX roleplay which I will be trying to use into roleplays in game. FOX is also a place where I could enjoy my time as a cop and actually be useful as one. As SAES is a game I would like to enjoy my time in a squad which I had interest for a long time.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I would fit in this team as I have a lot of experience in the law side and in the server. I enjoy roleplaying and I am active. As I mentioned about the small text about myself , I do tend to make friends fast which I will use this quality inside FOX.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X : https://imgur.com/a/58nvKNS

SECTION 1

Name:Enzo
In-game name:hittrap
Sex:Male
English proficiency:kinda good.
Native language:Portuguese
Other language(s):A bit of Spanish
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:No, whats that, How do I get it?
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:3 months ago I started playing MTA, 3 months ago I started playing SAES, then stopped, then I'm back here.
Total gameplay (hours):25
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):10 If i'm not unhealthy.
Average FPS:60
Average ping:190/230
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:None.
Are you active user of Discord?:Yes.
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) Just like the FBI, they protect from terrorists, serious national threats, stuff like that.
B. Define marker arrest:Arresting in front of banks, houses, etc. stuff like that.
C. Minimum arresting level:10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:No DM, no avoiding arrest, no impersonation, no multiple accs.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:To improve our RP.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:I'm very very very hyperactive, I really like the server, I would fit very well in FOX, I guess, I'm very friendly.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:I am very bad at tasing, and arresting... But If I gotta chase the crim for like 90000000 hours, I will.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:They are active, Idk.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:I am very active, respectful to other members, my HR's, I would get promoted very fastly, cuz I am very friendly to other people, how do I know that? I was a cop in other servers, So I think this won't be different.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:I have been banned for 12 days.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/5248/DDylNs.png

SECTION 1

Name:bibou
In-game name:tiktok
Sex:Mention
English proficiency:7/10
Native language:Arabic
Other language(s):English.France
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:N/A
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:1Year
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):97Hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours):5Hours
Average FPS:50
Average ping:53_59
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
ICE:Left bcz he is inactive and nubs
Are you active user of Discord?:N/A
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX)FOX Operations X role is to provide security. They do protect the Government from international and national threats. So basically they take care of terrorist attacks and every criminal activity which harms the well being of the country.
B. Define marker arrest:Is arresting someone as soon as he leaves or enters a interior at the marker.
C. Minimum arresting level:8/10
1-No Deatmatch - I find this the most important rule as SAES is a roleplay server so I believe conflict could be solved with roleplay instead of killing. It also kinda creates disturbance to other players while playing.
2.Not to avoid arrest - Well since there aren't a lot of cops in this server , they try to arrest loads of criminals but if you quit or kill yourself it will damage them. As they take profit from arrests and do what they love doing which is arresting.
3.The word of the admin is final. - We must obey the admins what they say as they know who is right and have more information about the server than we do.
2-To not bully or harass anyone. - I believe we must be nice to every player as maybe those people find this game to get out of real life. People may suffer the same problem in real life so repeating it ingame will harm their mental health.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: We should attempt to roleplay as the purpose of the server is to roleplay. So we must keep doing this as it makes the game more fun and creative to everyone. Roleplaying could be helpful to both sides so criminals and cops could play in harmony.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:My name is tiktok and i have 18 years old i live in algeria and i am good at school and my skills in english also i love and i am good i play too
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:My weaknesses are I'm chasing criminal Ahab from it and My strengths are when I go to jail and never pick up some criminal
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:bcz FOX inspires me the most of all.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:I'm hard working and obedient,also active. I like to work as a team with other players.
V:. Do you have any additional information you want to add?Yes Sur I want joint this sqoud BEC I LOVE all In FOX And I Hope Joint FOX

In-game name: Freezoom
English proficiency: 7/10
Native language: Turkish
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 5 years ago

Total gameplay (hours): 1400+
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 5-6 hours
Average FPS: 60
Average ping: min 50 max 70
Previous organizations:
TST-They were inactive
HS- R.I.P
MMC- Leader close the gang(2015)
MI6- R.I.P
ETF- I want back to Crim side
FBI- I want back to Crim side
UE I was inactive
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX protects the state and citizens of all SA from terrorists and threats.Squad has two units : SSU and S14.S14 has investigators,analytics,and weapon experts.They working 24/7 to protect you,and your family from threats and terrorists.SSU handling Intelligence stuff,and prepares reports on collected information.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is when a player does not get the chance to escape/run while entering an interior. It's not allowed.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
1-DM
Killing a person without any legit reason.
2-Park kill

If you crush somebody with car and leave your car on him he will die quickly and this is park killing.
3-Avoid Arrest
Avoiding arrest is when someone commits suicide in order to get away from officers.
4-No marker killing
Marker killing is when someone is killed while loading while he/she is leaving or entering an interior.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: A roleplay attempt should be made before each arrest and this server is based on strictly roleplay which means that the majority of things should be done with the use of a roleplay to make things seem more real life.
SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My names is Mert Im 16 years old I enjoy helping others and making people laugh in anyway that .Also Im going to high school,I love to play computer games and hang out with my friend
Strengths:Im Loyal,Active also I can be good teammate and ofc I have great arrest skills in game
Weaknesses:Im Turk so sometimes I can be lazy

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: because I see fox the most suitable squad for myself.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I was looking for a suitable squad for myself since I've been changed to cop side. I actually think to recover my old cop skills in here.Also I have very good thoughts on behalf of the team (roleplay scenarios) and
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:
alt text

@Freezoom said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

In-game name: Freezoom

Greetings, Applicant.
We regret to inform you that you have ~[failed]~(red) the Application stage because of negative feedback about you as well as your failure to show much dedication to join us ingame. You can re-apply after a month if you still wish to.
Regards,
Johnny English
FOX HQ

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

SECTION 1

1. Name: Mohamed
2. In-game name: Officer.VayraN
3. Age: 13 Close to 14
4. Sex: Male
5. English proficiency: 8-10
6. Native language: Arabic
7. Other language(s): English and a bit Turkish
8. Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
9. When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 3 Years and half I think
10. Total gameplay (hours) 3837K
11. Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Some days I play alot and some days I play few hours
12. Average FPS: It's high maybe 60 or 40
13. Average ping: 90
14. Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:

CripZ - Kicked for being unmature
F.B.I. - Kicked for camping at hospital
ICE - Kicked for adminjail
ICEx2 - Kicked for adminjail
HRMC - I didn't like MC style so I left
Rebels - Same reason as HRMC
FOX - I got kicked for my behaviour
ThC - I left because I didn't feel comfortable in the end and I got warning etc..
CIA - We got denied for level 2 and I was inactive so I left
TST - I got kicked and I still don't know the reason
VeC - I wasn't comfortable there so I left

15. Are you active user of Discord?: Yes i'm online on discord 24 hours

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX are protecting San Andreas from threats such as Mobsters and terrorists, They protects San Andreas from explosives too plus that they are caring about National Security safety and the citizen safety, They are protecting the kids and families from the mobsters and other mafias
B. Define marker arrest: Marker Arrest is to arrest wanted player while he teleport by the interior marker
C. Minimum arresting level: 5
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1-Deathmatching is not allowed 2-Scamming is not allowed 3-Bug abusing is not allowed 4-Copycat servers are not allowed
**E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:**Because SAES is about RP gameplay and it makes a sense to RP with criminal before we arrest plus that if we RP first that will make the gameplay for both side better

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:
My name is Mohamed I live in Egypt (Alexandria exactly) I have 13 years and close to 14, I like to have new friends and help the people, I like to be trusted and I only use Teamwork key because I know that if I used it I will always success, I'm a honest, Helpful, Respectful guy and I always tryhard to achieve my goal
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths is the teamwork because I know that if I used teamwork key I will always success
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because I see that FOX is the greatest squad in SAES as it has a beautiful reputation and its members are really respectful and kind, Also I joined FOX before and I liked it so I would like to have another chance to rejoin this great squad again and come back to my old family
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm changed and i'm a helpful, kind person now also i'm a honest guy and I can say the truth in everything plus that i'm an old member so FOX members knows me well also i'm very good in teamworking and i'm active everyday
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Thanks

Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/ZSkBU2W
Thanks for reading.