TST - The Strike Team

@LuXa2k said in TST - The Strike Team:

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: LuXa2k
username: LuXa2k

Dear @LuXa2k,
We have been discussing within the HQ team and also within our menbers and we already decided about you,firstly we were not sure about you because you are new here and as new player you have not the same skill then others players that plays saes for some time, but from the other side you have a prety good english skills and that may help alot considering that we can pass you all the trainings and information you need to become at least a decent cop.
Well you are ~[accepted]~(lime) meet me or a COL+ in game for you final test.
Best of the luck,
The Strike Team Headquarter,
Bangas.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 1 / Personal information.Ingame Name:Freezoom

Languages Turkish and English
Nationality: Turkish
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? :Yes Multiaccount

Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Kick):No

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? :4 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? :4 years
How many hours do you play in a day?:5-6 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? :3-4

Previous gangs/squads?:TST MI6 FBI UE STF NSA
Are you in any groups?:Yes SAPA
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths:Teamwork,Taser,Arrest,Active,loyal
Weaknesses: Deagle,colt

Describe Deathmatch: it is shooting at someone without any reason or damaging someones car. On Saes server deatchmating is against the rules
Describe RolePlay: It is acting like in real life, for example telling a criminal to pull over when chasing him and talking to him after he stops.
Describe TeamWork: Helping You friends and Teamwork its a playing in team with some partner helping them and make actions together.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

:::

https://i.hizliresim.com/XMVONR.png

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?:I will take ss and I report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? :I check him start is under 5 star I can give or he cops I can give bribe
Someone DMs you: I will tell is not allowed if you continue I will report you I tell him

An admin asks you something: I will answer him, and talk.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? :I m ask what happend and what you need

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?:N/A
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? :No
Where is our private forums?: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team/2?page=1
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:John and Thekiller Leader Nfun Vice leadear
Why do you want to join TST?:Because I looking Good Squad and I see TST active and they have very good Teamwork That s why I want very join TST
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Because I m active,loyal,teamwork and honest
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello I m mert I m 16
years old I m go to High school I play MTA in 2014 years my first server SAES I read rules and I start with cop I make Friends and we hang out him and I learn How do RP and use Forum first my apply accept but I dont know much rp I get denied then I learn how do can good rp and I apply again

Additional information:N/A

@Freezom said in TST - The Strike Team:

Part 1 / Personal information.Ingame Name:Freezoom

Dear @Freezom ,
We have been discussing within the HQ team and i am glad to announce that we already decided about you,Well i know you and i have seen you playing for a long time and also you are an experienced player so i am happy to say that you are ~[accepted]~(lime).
Meet me or a COL+ for a final test in game.
Best of the luck,
The Head Quarter Of The Strike Team,
Bangas.

@Morena said in TST - The Strike Team:

~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~(blue)

Ingame Name: Morena.
username: Hamza250.

Dear @Morena ,
Our HQ team and menbers have been discussing about you, and the feedback wasnt that good, anyways i think you can improve yourself,this way i am giving you ~[Pending]~(yellow),Notice that you need to work the topics that i will write down here:

• Dont spam HQs with PMs;

• Work your behaviour ( try to be more mature );

• Show Loyality;

• Show your skills(joining RPs, Trainings, Raids,etc...)

Also i must underline that you can and should also hang around with lower menbers they have a vote as well.

Best Regards,
The Strike Team Head Quarter,
Bangas.

~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~(navy)

Ingame Name: ZoRo
username: ZoRo124
Languages: English / Arabic / French
Nationality: Tunisien
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? N/A

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~(navy)

How long have you been playing MTA? 405Hours
How long have you been playing on SAES? 6Months
How many hours do you play in a day? 3-4hours in the day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 2or 3 visit in the day.

Previous gangs/squads?:

• ICE-Immigration & Customs Enforcements

Are you in any groups?:

• San andreas Taxi Services

Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No, i don't have.

~[Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.]~(navy)

Strengths: Driving / Arresting / Shooting / Parashuting
Weaknesses: low FPS or high Ping

Describe Deathmatch: Dm is means to acting or Killing Someone without reasan.
Describe RolePlay: Rp is means to acting a role in game is like the Real Life.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is means to playing with your Friend to arresting Crimes...

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Spoiler Text

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~(navy)

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will make SS after i will report him.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will give him
Someone DMs you: i will make SS after i will report him.
An admin asks you something: i will respond immediately.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will Drop anything and i will respond immediately.

~[Part 5 / Additional Questions.]~(navy)

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? N/A
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? No.
Where is our private forums?: https://saesrpg.uk/category/29/territorial-support-group-tsg
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John and N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: i want to join TST because i want to be a part from it and i want to play with TST members i want to make TST my second Family after leaving ICE.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: maybe because me is a good cop and i have experience in game.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): i want to said to TST i am good player and i have a good Skills, maybe there is members in TST Know me, i am only want to join TST because i like it and i want to join TST members.
Additional information: hello My name is Aziz i leave in tunisia i am 17 Years old and i like playing SAES in my free Time and i like playing Handball / basketball and football....

Dear @ZoRo

We are happy to annouce that you are ~[ACCEPTED!]~(lime,green) Well done! Contact any COL(+) to recive your tests. Good luck!

-The Strike Team HQ
John (Leader of The Strike Team)

Part 1 / Personal information

Ingame Name: WaSsiM
Languages :Arabic,Turk,French,English
Nationality:algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Nope.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? NCI=Left (Problems)

How long have you been playing MTA? 06 year
How long have you been playing on SAES? 05 year
How many hours do you play in a day? 4 - 10 hours in day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? all times
Previous gangs/squads?:N/A
Are you in any groups?: TS

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications

Strengths: i can say iam good in driving , shooting, sniping and teamwork
Weaknesses: Driving Boats .
Describe Deathmatch: mean kill other player with out reason for revenge/enjoy (this not allowed in Rpg sevrer)
Describe RolePlay: acting like real life and make action for enjoy and more fun
Describe TeamWork: mean to be helpful and work with your team to stop armed robbery or arresting any suspect. or making RP

Spoiler Text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? take SS and report to Hq if he is in squad or gang if no i will press F1/report to admin.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? asking how he got level wanted and after that i decide if i want bribing or not.
Someone DMs you: take SS and report to Hq if he is in squad or gang If not report to admin.
An admin asks you something: sure i will answer .
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? responding and listen to the orders.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? @McJoni
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? yes with Firas @McJoni @Jamal
Where is our private forums?: saesrpg.uk > Territorial Support Group section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: @John @N-FUN
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): i am WaSsiM from algeria exactly Oran city i have 16years,Old i'm working with my father as Mech, i love play/watch football and video games and i love make videos about SAES .
Additional information: N/A

alt text

Ingame Name: Officer.Spider
Languages: English,Arabic,Frensh
Nationality: Algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?:No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: CripZ:Kicked Bcz Im Change IC to ThC without order.

How long have you been playing MTA?: I have been playing for 4 years.
How long have you been playing on SAES?: I have been playing in SAES: RPG for 3 years.
How many hours do you play in a day? I am active 9 or 10 hours a day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: I check the forum 9-10 times a day.

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE,CripZ,ThC,xWolf,NSA
Are you in any groups?: TS

Strengths: Driving,Shooting,Role-Playing-Parashoting.
Weaknesses: Lag,Swimming.

Describe Deathmatch: DM mean is Killing Someone without Reasons.
Describe RolePlay:RP mean Acting like Real Life.
Describe TeamWork: In my opinion describing teamwork is pretty easy, work together with your team mates and watch their back and look after them.

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]:
alt text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: I would take SS of person who avoided from getting arrest then,i will directly report the player to his top brasses if he is not part of any organizations i would report him to game admin so they will give his punishment about it.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?:Well,offering people without roleplay isn't good for me so i offer him roleplay for better conditions then if he accept to roleplay with me i can offer him bribe after roleplay done.
Someone DMs you: i take the SS and report it.
An admin asks you something: I will tell him the answer of his question.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: I will go next to he because I have to go to her side.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: @McJoni
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who @Wassim @McJoni @Freezoom
Where is our private forums?: Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
Leader: John
ViceLeader: Arma
Why do you want to join TST?: I want to join TST because I'm starting to like being a cop. And I want to join because one of the best squads is TST.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I have been playing in SAES for 3 years, until this time I played as a full criminal. So I know very well the weaknesses of criminals.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My Name is AbduAllah,I am 16 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.
Additional information: I always played criminal until this time, but I realized it was fun to be a cop. So I will develop myself as a cop.

alt text

Re: TST - The Strike Team
Ingame Name: Flex
Languages: french, english and arabic
Nationality: Algerien
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? yea i was kicked from the server but it was a joke from a staff member cuzz i was in his building area when he was doing some building staff.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? no i haven't been kicked from a s gang/squad

How long have you been playing MTA? iplay it for 1 Year
How long have you been playing on SAES? a year.
How many hours do you play in a day? like 2 to 4 hours or less it depends on the mood or the time i have.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? once or twice per week to check news but i have appliyed for something i check forums everyday.

Previous gangs/squads?:
Are you in any groups?: no.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No ihaven't.

Strengths: i'm almost good at everything even i had a weakness point but not anymore i became better in sapa and i hope i perform more better in TST
Weaknesses: no weakness point maybe i'll discover it in TST who knows hehe.

Describe Deathmatch:
Describe RolePlay: Role Play is when u act like in real life act and react just like the same u do in RL.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is when u cooperate with someone else in order to succeed something.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]:
alt text

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i need to take a sceenshot and report him for avoing arrest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: i'll give him a bribe but i'll ask him questions (how u got the wanted stars) ect..
Someone DMs you:Someone Killen Peopl's Do Out Reason.
An admin asks you something: i'll listen to him and act gently.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i'll respond to him and react to his orders whenever i'm avaible.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, TST|McJoni|MAJ suggested me to apply for TST.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? yea i'm always spawned as a police man and i patrolled with all the different squads but i don't really remember the names.
Where is our private forums?: in TST Group and i can't reach it since i'm not a TST member.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Nfa is the Vice Leader and johhn is the Leader
Why do you want to join TST?: i felt that TST is a good place for me where i can perform just like i used to do in NCI and i hope i'll learn now things from TST
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: okay, there's many reasons like pc and experience ect.. but i have a good reason for u i don't like negaivity specialy between the members so i hope we're all good and if someone has a problem with me please tell me in game before joining TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): well i'm a normal guy i go to gym everyday i'm in high school nothing else to mention i guess i just hope TST will be second family after NCI.
Additional information: this the second squad that i apply for so u can understand that i'm a loyal guy so please whoever is reading this keep it cool with me and with all the members so we don't face problems.

@Radrick said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Radrick
Languages: English German Arabic A bit Spain and french
Nationality: Gemran
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?: yes for ban evading and multiacc
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: ICE was my first squad I left due to inactivity
ICE again I got kicked for being unmature
FBI left due to inactivity
Cripz got kicked for breaking server rules
BloodZ I fighted with high rank member and i got problems so i left
TheOutfit I got kicked because i was unmature and i broke rules
HS it was the best gang i join but sadly the gang died
TheAvnues Died
Organization Zero I'll tell ig

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.: 580hours

How long have you been playing MTA?: since 2012-2013
How long have you been playing on SAES?: 2013
How many hours do you play in a day?: 3-5
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: Alot like 10times

Previous gangs/squads?: HS FBI ICEX2 CripZ The Avnues THE Outfit Organization Zero BloodZ
Are you in any groups?: The Forgotten
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Nope

Strengths: arresting driving and shooting
Weaknesses: fps drop

Describe Deathmatch: it means killing another player or damage his vehicle without any Reason.
Describe RolePlay: roleplay is acting like real life
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is sharing Experience and working together to succed in something or to accomplish a mission perfectly.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler]i will add it later if possible[ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: i will take screenshot and report him if it wasn't extra then i'll ignore it
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: i will bribe him
Someone DMs you: i will take ss and report
An admin asks you something: i will answer him
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: i will hear him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: none
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: none
Where is our private forums?: its privat i can't see it
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John Leader. NFUN vice leader
Why do you want to join TST?: TST is a perfect squad and it has things that it makes it special than other squads, it has a cool team and friendly members i think it's the only squad i need.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: i would bring my skills, as well If i join TST, im pretty sure my skills will get better than before i like teamwork in this squad i will participate in any activity if i'am able to , i'am sure that i will make good addition snice i have some exeprince
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello , my name is Amine , I'm 15 years old , I'm living in Germany precisely, In leisure time ,I practice sport ,I often go to the beach with my friends to spend enjoyable time ,sometimes we go to the cafe , as well I enjoy playing football ,I'm a Juventes fan such I can not miss any game , i watched all the team matches , my favourite player is cristiano ronaldo , I have a little brother named Illias , Currently I like playing Fortnite and MTA , probably you can find me at SAES:RPG server , i'm so active at forums .
Additional information: i like hanging with TST Members

Dear @Radrick

After the Discussion with HQ team, we came to a decision.
Your Application is ~[DENIED]~(red), Due to poor application and you are not ready to join this Squad.

The Strike Team MAJ,
Regards,
Major.McJoni.

Ingame Name: Carry
languages: Arabic, Frensh and English
Nationality: Algeria
Have you ever been kicked / banned from the server? / if yes why? Never
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang / squad? / if yes why? OC: Kicked, Inactive., Ice: I do leave bcz there's much noobs there

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA / SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2017
How long have you been playing on SAES? from 2018
How many hours do you play in a day? 3-4Hours per day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Maybe 3-4Times.

Previous gangs / squads ?: OC, ice
Are you in any groups ?: N / A
Do you have PC (Procop membership) ?: N / A

Strengths: Arresting, Shooting, Driving, Roleplaying, Teamworking
Weaknesses: Lags.

Describe Death match: Killing someone withouut any reason
Describe Role Play: Acting like in real life
Describe Team Work: Helping your team as much and whenever they want.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press / stats ingame) (use spoilers: [Spoiler] [/ spoiler]
https://imgur.com/0pPMlfm

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I will take Screenshot by pressing f12 and just make a simple Report and the admins will do the rest.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will say TST Not selling bribes.So i will not.
Someone DMs you: Just take ss and ill report him to the admins.
An admin requests you something: Ill do the possible to wear him because because im respectfull others and high ranks than me.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will do the possible to wear him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, Aspect
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Aspect.
Where is our private forums?: In the TST Section of Private things
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST ?: John and N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: Because i like to act as Police man so i choose TST because it's active one and loyal squad and the greatest squad on the server.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you ?: Im mature player and Active and Loyal member Also i can offer more things in-game
Tell us something about yourself (more than 30 words): i am hocine i create my account in 2017 i am good cop i want to join TST and i will get my Pro Cop with TST
Additional information: Im Friendlyship.

Ingame Name: CrazyBoy
Account name:Mehmet1106
Languages: Turkish,English
Nationality: Turkish
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?:When I first started the game, I was damaging the vehicles.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: No

How long have you been playing MTA?:I've been playing mta for 6 years
How long have you been playing on SAES?:I've been playing for four years.
How many hours do you play in a day?:I play at least 5 hours a day
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?:4 times or something

Previous gangs/squads?:ICE
Are you in any groups?:No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No, but my arrest and tazer skills are good.

Strengths:I have good weapons I have 800 arrests if you take me you will not regret
Weaknesses:I've been a cop since I started SAES. So I can't use a good plane
Describe Deathmatch:kill someone no reason
Describe Roleplay:You being actor on of movie or just a story then you action it like in real life.
Describe TeamWork:Doing a job with our teammates is always good at protecting and protecting each other.

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://hizliresim.com/5NoEVA

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?:If he leaves the game or does something like that to avoid being arrested, I'll take a screenshot and report it

What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: If he under 5 star I will If 5+star I will not
Someone DMs you:I will report him
An admin asks you something:I will answer
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?:I'm gonna go to him and find out what he wants.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?:Yes [TST]Freezoom[PVT]
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: yes, [TST]Freezoom[PVT]
Where is our private forums?:https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader John ViceLeader:Nfun
Why do you want to join TST?:First of all, I think my weapon skills are worthy of TST and I love your clan.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:I've been playing games for years and my weapon skills are very good and a lot of people know meTell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):Hello My Name s MehmetCan Arslan I'm 16 years old I was born in the city of ankara in Turkey 10. I'm going to class
Additional information: N/A

@IsLeMou223 English is over average and doesn't fit a level five squad, I will still give you a chance to fix your application with a better of everything, No Need To Put Every Start Letter In Caps Like This. Use normal English and put more efforts and be more detailed in your answers especially in Part 3 and 4.
PS: DO NOT post any junks saying that you editted it, we will check it shortly after we notice your edit.