TST - The Strike Team

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear @Crazyboy

Firstly i Would like to apreciate your intrest and the time you have spent.I would like to annouce that you are denied ,but this is no the end of the line, The Strike team wants you to keep trying so you can keep the progress.Never give up on the things you most want,certainly you have a few things to work on,like your english skills(in example).You may reapply in 1 Week if you still intrested.
Best of the luck to you!!!

Regards,
The Strike Team HQ,
Major McJoni

alt text
~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~(navy)
Ingame Name: Rock
Account name:Anis02
Languages: Arabic,Frensh,English
Nationality: Algeria
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?:N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: N/A,i was in ICE and i do left,because there's was some problems.

~[Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.]~(navy)

How long have you been playing MTA?:About 3 years
How long have you been playing on SAES?:About 1 year old.
How many hours do you play in a day?:3-4 hours per day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?:Maybe,2-3 times per Hour.

Previous gangs/squads?:ICE
Are you in any groups?:No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope.

~[Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.]~(navy)

Strengths:Driving, Shooting, Team Working, Driving Heli and planes and Aresting
Weaknesses: i dont know i tell you when i find my weakness
Describe Deathmatch:Deathmatch are Killing someone with no reason,For example!:if im a cop and i see criminal whit 0 stars i CANT kill him or destroy his car
Describe Roleplay:Roleplay is acting like in reallife For example:Kidnaping someone or protect someone.
Describe TeamWork:Helping Your team in every thing,For example: when i am whit someone and help them if i am whit my friend and i see a 36 star i help him to arrest him whit 36 stars!

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers:

:::

alt text

~[Part 4 / What to do if.]~(navy)

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?:Simple thing,I'll write the /report and report him,in this case admins will do the rest.

What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: Well,as i see,TST never bribe just bribe friends,also if i want to bribe i would like to bribe only who gots 5-Stars.
Someone DMs you:Just Report him to the Admins.
An admin asks you something:I'll let all my work and answear him.ofcourse i do the possible to.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will try to respond to the call immediately. If I'm really bussy, I will try to finish it ASAP, and after come to the higher ranked player.
~[Part 5 / Additional Questions.]~(navy)

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?:Nope.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: yes, [TST]NRG[HQ],[TST]McJoni.
Where is our private forums?:https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: The Leader are :[TST]John[L]
-Vice Leader is :[TST]N.FUN[VL].
Why do you want to join TST?:I'd like to join in TST because it's really active squad and fun.I still have a lot of friends here.Still,I like the TST members,because they were having fun,and we always patrolled.I want to be one of them.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Because,Im active one,and i like to play as a cop,Im loyal and mature&Trusted members,Also,ill offer all that things In-game.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My real name is Anis I live in Algeria. in free time I like play football and play computer games like FIFA MTA Far CRY GTA V! also a lot of time I spent on SAES:RPG it my biggest strength also I like spent time hanging out with my friends and some friends I have from SAES but they live with me in one city and we are hanging out in real life
Additional information: N/A

~[Part 1 / Personal information.]~(black)
~[Ingame Name]~(black): Rock
~[Account name]~(black):Anis02

Thank you for submitting your application to us.I also want to apreciate your intrest.After some discussion within the HQ team we have taken a decision, am glad to inform you that you current status is ~[accepted.]~(lime)
As you said before your english skils are not that good,but we can work that here so there is no point on denny you because of that.
Please meet any COL+ ingame to do your final test.

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: Jade.S
username: akhenchela4
Languages: French. English & Arabic.
Nationality: I have dual nationality. French and Algerian.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server? / if yes why? No. I never had a kicked or banned before.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad? / if yes why?
_WA (Gang): I felt like the criminal life wasn't for me as I stated before. I used to play as a cop and I feel like I'm way more experienced in being a cop life than a crime life.
_ICE (Squad): umm, let's be clear here. I left ICE to Join another squad who more experience than ICE Squad. Also, I want to be a pro-cop not like a trainee

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? I have been played in MTA for 6-5 Years.
How long have you been playing on SAES? 2 months ago. in Apr 2019.
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-5 hours per day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I don't count. maybe 3-4 times a day.

Previous gangs/squads?: WA (Gang). ICE (Squad).
Are you in any groups?: No.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No. I don't have PC.

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: Driving. Arresting. shooting. and I know some of the radio codes
Weaknesses: I have a problem with my GTA:SA some days.

Describe Deathmatch: That means killing players without the reason.
Describe RolePlay: that means Acting or playing a role like in real life.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the power of a team, and this power isn't just of one person, it's the result of all the members of a squad, team or gang...

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://imgur.com/a/BUE4aaj

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I'll report him to admins.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I'll sell him a bribe.
Someone DMs you: I'll report him SS+/report
An admin asks you something: I'll Answer him with any question.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I'll follow his call and listen to him.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No. No one from TST member suggested me to apply for TST.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? I don't have the chance to hang around with TST Members before applying.
Where is our private forums?: in Territorial Support Group (TSG) Section.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: the Leader: John the Vice Leader: N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: Because I want to improve as training my skill better by hanging with TST and yes TST have members is pro I need to learn from them more.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am always working and living follows a rules, I have a bit skilled in arresting crims, I often contribute all that I got to what I in.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hi. I am Jade Sebire. I am a French origin and I live in Algeria now. because I have some family problem and health problem too. I like playing PC games too much. I spend all the time playing. Also, I didn't go to school in my life.

@Sniper said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name:Sniper
username:Seddik0521
Languages French ,English,Arabic
Nationality:Algeria
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?Yes its been 2 years because of Deathmatching.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?Yes,Kicked from TST.

How long have you been playing MTA?its been 3 years.
How long have you been playing on SAES? Three years
How many hours do you play in a day?3_4hours.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?2 Times.

Previous gangs/squads?:TST
Are you in any groups?:Nope
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope

Strengths:Shooting,Teamworking, arresting, Parachuting
Weaknesses: planning.

Describe Deathmatch:Its the fact of killing or shooting someone without any reason.
Describe RolePlay:Acting and doing like Real life,playing your role like Real life.
Describe TeamWork:Is the fact of working together and helping each Other to achieve your goals.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take a screenshots and report him to an admin.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will asked him how je got this stars if he had less than 10 stars i will bribe if he had more i will arrest.
Someone DMs you:Take screenshots and report him to an admin.
An admin asks you something:I will help if i Can.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will reply and do what he want me to do.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?No.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying?Yeah If so who?John,arma,aspect
Where is our private forums?:
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:John is Leader and N.fun Vice leader.
Why do you want to join TST?:Because in my mind is one of professional Squads and i like working with them,I have not found another Squad that has the same system of work.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Im active, Freindly,loyal and i respect all team,and i will do everything to keep the good image of TST.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My name is Seddik,i have 17 years old,im stuedent and i have bac exam this year.
Additional information:You will find that i was inactive Bcause of my bac exam and i have finished this week.

You miss some questions,You Have 24 Hours to edit your application.

@jade-s said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Jade.S
username: akhenchela4
Languages: French. English & Arabic.
Nationality: I have dual nationality. French and Algerian.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server? / if yes why? No. I never had a kicked or banned before.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad? / if yes why?
_WA (Gang): I felt like the criminal life wasn't for me as I stated before. I used to play as a cop and I feel like I'm way more experienced in being a cop life than a crime life.
_ICE (Squad): umm, let's be clear here. I left ICE to Join another squad who more experience than ICE Squad. Also, I want to be a pro-cop not like a trainee

How long have you been playing MTA? I have been played in MTA for 6-5 Years.
How long have you been playing on SAES? 2 months ago. in Apr 2019.
How many hours do you play in a day? 4-5 hours per day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I don't count. maybe 3-4 times a day.

Previous gangs/squads?: WA (Gang). ICE (Squad).
Are you in any groups?: No.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No. I don't have PC.

Strengths: Driving. Arresting. shooting. and I know some of the radio codes
Weaknesses: I have a problem with my GTA:SA some days.

Describe Deathmatch: That means killing players without the reason.
Describe RolePlay: that means Acting or playing a role like in real life.
Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the power of a team, and this power isn't just of one person, it's the result of all the members of a squad, team or gang...

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] https://imgur.com/a/BUE4aaj

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I'll report him to admins.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I'll sell him a bribe.
Someone DMs you: I'll report him SS+/report
An admin asks you something: I'll Answer him with any question.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I'll follow his call and listen to him.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No. No one from TST member suggested me to apply for TST.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? I don't have the chance to hang around with TST Members before applying.
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: the Leader: John the Vice Leader: N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: Because I want to improve as training my skill better by hanging with TST and yes TST have members is pro I need to learn from them more.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am always working and living follows a rules, I have a bit skilled in arresting crims, I often contribute all that I got to what I in.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hi. I am Jade Sebire. I am a French origin and I live in Algeria now. because I have some family problem and health problem too. I like playing PC games too much. I spend all the time playing. Also, I didn't go to school in my life.

We see your effort for us but we are unsure about you. Patrol with us and wait for a test from me. I will tell you when i see you are enought for test. We wanted to give you a chance for your interests. Work a lot, never give up. You are ~[Pending]~(yellow) . Good luck

The Strike Team Major McJoni

Ingame Name:RaZaK
username:isis02
Languages:French. English & Arabic.
Nationality: Algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?Nope
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?
OC: i leave,one of the HQ's blamed me with a little problem.
Cartel Da Sinaloa: I do left.
FBIKicked.Because I did not know much about SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked now but I'm constantly improving
ICE:I l left Because I'm interested in playing a criminal and I want to get into this gang
CripZ:I left
ThC: There's something named as "Changing"i change from OC to ThC.
Rebels:I left Because I did not fit in this gang
Cartel Da Sinaloa:Kicked Bcz AdminJail
OC:Kicked Because of my little brother who played in my name

How long have you been playing MTA?since 2016
How long have you been playing on SAES? For 2years
How many hours do you play in a day?5-6hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?4-5 times Per day.

Previous gangs/squads?:OC/FBI/Rebels/OC/CDS/ICE/ThC/CripZ/BBMC/CDS
Are you in any groups?:Yes TF
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No,i dont have PC,because i wasnt ready to be a PC,cuz i was playing into the Crim

Strengths: My personal skills are based on police life so I'd like to tell that I'm skilled enough to arrest criminals in a hard situation doesn't matter if don't have back-ups. Besides this, I'm good at aim and my taser skills are not that bad.
Weaknesses::Some of lags btw,ill fix it as soon as possible.

Describe Deathmatch:Deathmatching is the killing of a player without a goal or a reason behind it, some people retaliate against other DMers, others because a player accidentally destroys his car or shoots him in the store robbery or other large-scale events, and lots of pictures only on DM. It is against the rules of the server, it is disrespectful, and it is not wonderful.
Describe RolePlay::Roleplaying is acting in your characters role, both in actions and what you say. Some people simplify roleplaying and just act in character for their class. A cop acting like a cop and a criminal acting like a criminal. But most of the time, a roleplayer will create a story and personality for their character and act it out when needed. It's playing-your-role!
Describe TeamWork: Working together help each onther when their need you or even no.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?Take an ss and send it to his HQ so he deal with him.by getting in water or by
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Actually is bribe them by /offerbribe
Someone DMs you:ignore them in first time but next time will make report him or call some admins to talk about it
An admin asks you something: I will answer him and will not let him wait.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?No one
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Nope
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: @John is the Leader and @N-FUN
Why do you want to join TST?::Because I find this group especially if compared to other organizations. In fact, the TST is more than a family, its members really cute. I know most of them tho. Last but not least, I am in teams that have very important roles, and theTST is very respectable in the server.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Because I am loyal and kind and I want to be like others and will not penetrate the rules of the team and the respect of team members and I will respect the largest of me and will respect the higher level of me.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words)::Well, my name is Razak, my second name is Abrakan and Omri, 17 years old. I live in Algeria and I was born on it, and I am currently studying in the second year of high school. I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2017, then went to an inactive reason for my exams this year.
Additional information:N/A

• 2 weeks later...

@Sniper said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name:Officer.Seddik
username:Seddik05210
Languages:English,Arabic,French
Nationality:Algerian.
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?/
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?/

How long have you been playing MTA?:Since 3 Years.
How long have you been playing on SAES?:i have been playing on the server since 2 years ago or more i don't really remember, and i went inactive for like 4 months after i decided to back to the game i found that i forget my email and password, so this is a new account for me.
How many hours do you play in a day?:4 Hours.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?:Three Times.

Previous gangs/squads?:Yes, i was a major of TST and i got kicked ( Because i used TST spawn for a criminal groupe,but I learned a lot and I respect everything and I will not do anything against the law)
Are you in any groups?:Nope.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope.

Strengths:Parachuting,Teamworking,Shooting.
Weaknesses:Planning.

Describe Deathmatch:
Describe RolePlay:roleplay is acting the role that you are in, as a police offier you should act like a mature one and like a one who can figure out the situations that going on and solve it..etc
Describe TeamWork:Teamwork is groupe work,All unite to achieve the goal that the group wants.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?Well,i will take Screenshot and report him.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will sell him.
Someone DMs you:Take SS and report to admins.
An admin asks you something:I will reply.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will reply,listen to him and follow these orders.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?Yes,Aspect.
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?John,Aspect.
Where is our private forums?:http://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:Leader is John and Vice leader is N.Fun
Why do you want to join TST?:Well, i have spent like years in the Cop side i learned alot in that side, so as far as i want to do is improving more my skills in roleplays and general skills such as shooting,driving..etc
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Im loyal,Active,Helpful and freindly.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):Well,Im Seddik I am 17y old almost 18 am living in north africa - Algerian i have passed my bac exam this year.
Additional information:/

-There's some questions haven't been answeared yet.
You have 24 Hours to edit it.

@FireSnow said in TST - The Strike Team:

d

Ingame Name: Officer.Analogue
Languages: English,Arabic,Frensh
Nationality: Algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?:im get banned cuz im dm one when im new player
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: CripZ:im change IC From CripZ to ThC withour order

How long have you been playing MTA?: I have been playing for 4 years.
How long have you been playing on SAES?: I have been playing in SAES: RPG for 3 years.
How many hours do you play in a day? I am active 9 or 10 hours a day.
How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: I check the forum 9-10 times a day.

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE,CripZ,ThC,xWolf,NSA,CDS,CDC,TST
Are you in any groups?: TS
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No

Strengths: Driving,Shooting,Role-Playing-Parashoting.
Weaknesses: Lag,Swimming.

Describe Deathmatch: DM mean is Killing Someone without Reasons.
Describe RolePlay:RP mean Acting like Real Life.
Describe TeamWork: In my opinion describing teamwork is pretty easy, work together with your team mates and watch their back and look after them.

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]:
d
Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: I would take SS of person who avoided from getting arrest then,i will directly report the player to his top brasses if he is not part of any organizations i would report him to game admin so they will give his punishment about it.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?:Well,offering people without roleplay isn't good for me so i offer him roleplay for better conditions then if he accept to roleplay with me i can offer him bribe after roleplay done.
Someone DMs you: i take the SS and report it.
An admin asks you something: I will tell him the answer of his question.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: I will go next to he because I have to go to her side.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: @McJoni
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who @McJoni
Where is our private forums?: Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
Leader: John
ViceLeader:N.FUN
Why do you want to join TST?: I want to join TST because I'm starting to like being a cop. And I want to join because one of the best squads is TST.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I have been playing in SAES for 3 years, until this time I played as a full criminal. So I know very well the weaknesses of criminals.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My Name is AbduAllah,I am 16 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.
Additional information: I always played criminal until this time, but I realized it was fun to be a cop. So I will develop myself as a cop.

Dear Applicant.

First thing:-I didnt told u to make application.
-2nd Thing is that You're Blacklisted.

~[DENIED]~(red),Don't Re-apply again.

Regards,
Major of the Striker Team.

Ingame Name:S-K-Y-T
LanguagesTurkish English
Nationality:turkish
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?N/A
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?No

How long have you been playing MTA?8 years
How long have you been playing on SAES?I have been playing in SAES 8 years
How many hours do you play in a day?7 hours
How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 9 . 10

Previous gangs/squads?: Black Syndicate The Omerta Outfit
Are you in any groups?:No do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No

Strengths:Using weapons. parachute. driving a car

Describe Deathmatch:killing another player for no reason

Describe RolePlay:acting like real life

Describe TeamWork:Teamwork is done with more than one person and is very important

Add a picture of your stats by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
https://imgur.com/a/WchR45P

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I take your photo and /report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will not accept his request
Someone DMs you:I'il tell him to stop.if it still continues I take your photo and report
An admin asks you something: I'll give the answer to the question he asked.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I would definitely do it.

Did any TST suggest you to apply? Who? Freezom
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Yes Freezom
Where is our private forums?:In Territorial Support Group section
Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John Vice Leader: Arma
Why do you want to join TST?: Well, because TST has quality, good, friendly and HQs. Also i have friends from there, i would play with them together and have new friends. Shortly i would join TST family. Shortly TST is special on my eye.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of TST family. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope TST HQs like my application and wish see me in TST family.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Kerim Yavuz Im 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ teams decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say ill show my best effort and bests for be a part of TST. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ma boi, funny boy and trustable. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope TST HQs like my application and wish see me in TST.

Dear @FUKARA ,

Your application is ~[DENIED]~(red), You applied for ICE after you applied for us. Also you made it to our blacklist list by doing that, so do not apply again.

Dear @barboy,

Your application is ~[DENIED]~(red), do not coppy applications that have been made before, if you can not make application on your own, well then don't. If you have problems with writing them use google translate. Also you were not a Major in TST. So you made it also to our blacklist. Do not apply again.

-N.FUN
Vice Leader of The Strike Team

Dear @Morena,

A few things in your application seems a bit off. First of all Bangas recommended you to apply but he left TST a while ago so how is that possible?, second of all at the leader/vice-leader spot you made a mistake check that out. And last try to fine tune part 5 a bit more, if you have done that we will revieuw your application again. Good luck.

-N.FUN
Vice Leader of The Strike Team