FBI

AUTHORISED BY:
THE OFFICE OF THE HUMAN RESOURCES,
OFFICE OF EXECUTIVE,
FBI TOP BRASS,
FBI DIRECTOR.
STAGE 1
Name: Harry Madden
Account Name: hazzpazz (Ingame name - TheRealMrMaddog)
Nationality: British
Primary Language: English
Other Languages you speak:

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: 6 - 7 Years maybe.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: The first server i went on, so 6 - 7 years.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: I do not, i haven't heard of it, wouldn't know what one was.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: If I recall, it has been a while. When I was last active all the time, i'm sure I sure i was part of SAPD and SAM.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: The FBI, not only in real life but the game make a significant impact on the community for the better. I want to be apart of this squad and make it grow as big as it can be. (if it can grow any bigger.)
Why should we accept you: I'm a good English speaker and good with RP. I have been on SAES for years, yes with a break but still have the knowledge of my time before and you dont lose good memories.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: Yesterday i got Admin Jailed for DMing with another Cop. Apart from that i cannot remember.

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Being in character and acting like your character, i.e FBI agent, Professional, being a law abiding citizen. Trucker, driving from A-B and if you got pulled over act as you would do in real life, etc.

What is deathmatching: Fighting / Shooting at people randomly and not for a valid reason. So if i was a cop trying to stop a criminal i would be aloud to shoot at the suspect.
State three server rules (F1): - No impersonating players or SAES clan members.

• The word of an admin is final.

• Do not camp at the hospital in any class.
    Are you allowed to deathmatch: NO. Not at all.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: I'd say 10/10, but ill be realistic and go for a 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your strengths: Driving is probably my biggest strength, role playing isn't far behind.
What are your weaknesses: Probably shooting, and maybe my ability to fly a helicopter.

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery with the following equipment available and team.
Vehicles:
A Police Maverick
A Patrol Vehicle
Weapons:
Combat Shotgun
M4 Assault Rifle
Sniper Rifle
EXPLAIN BELOW: Either wait outside with a sniper to intercept and those targets missed follow with helicopter to destination until able to intercept individually.

Scenario Two:
You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You have the following teams under control to assault the base:
Assault Team Armed with assault rifles and combat shotguns
Backup Team - Armed with assault rifles and combat shotguns
Approach team (Recon) -Armed with sniper rifles
ALL SQUADS HAVE ACCESS TO POLICE MAVERICKS AND SQUAD CARS
The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base there are a further three armed criminals.
Your mission is to secure the outside of the base, how would you do so?
EXPLAIN BELOW: Keep to the perimeter of the base, be wary of exits and protect them.
Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department building.
Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery. As a result, they have taken an old woman hostage and barricaded inside. The two-armed criminals are young and very nervous.
You have access to the same squads as in scenario two. How would you diffuse/ deal with the situation?
EXPLAIN BELOW: Make an exclusion perimeter to keep the rest of the public safe. Negotiate with the target to see if there is any other way out of the situation, Any situation to take advantage of a weakness and take the main target out but try and resolve verbally.

Thank you for reading this,
Regards,

Harry Madden
hazzpazz

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Mr-Leon
It seems you are not capable of telling the truth. I think you need to look in a mirror and ask yourself what is the point of lieing.

In your FBI application you are you are 18 years old, as seen below:
~[STAGE 1
Name:Yazan
Account Name:fandi123
Nationality:Israel
Primary Language:Hebrow,Arabic
Other Languages you speak:English]~(red)

In your application for The Pirus you say you are 16 years old, as seen below:
~[In-game Name: Leon

Country of Residence: Isreal]~(red)

In a previous application for FBI on June 24th you said that you are 17 years old, as seen below:

~[STAGE 1
Name: Leon
Account Name: fandi123
Nationality: Isreal
Primary Language: arabic
Other Languages you speak: english]~(red)

So on this note, you are ~[blacklisted]~(red). We do not want liars and dishonest people like yourself within FBI.

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

Office of the Executive

San Andreas, 700-004
05/08/2019

Sorry regarding the delay but the FBI discord link has now been updated on the main topic. The invite should now no-longer be expired and is accessible to everyone.

Regards,

Michael Payne
FBI Director,
Office of the Executive

STAGE 1
Name:RaZaK
Account Name:isis02
Nationality:Algerian
Primary Language:Arabic
Other Languages you speak:English, Frensh.

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:since 2016
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: For 4years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:No,i dont have PC,because i wasnt ready to be a PC,cuz i was playing into the Crim side.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
OC: i leave,one of the HQ's blamed me with a little problem.
Cartel Da Sinaloa:Dead
FBIKicked.Because I did not know much about SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked now but I'm constantly improving
ICE:I l left Because I'm interested in playing a criminal and I want to get into this gang
CripZ:I left
ThC: There's something named as "Changing"i change from OC to ThC.
Rebels:I left Because I did not fit in this gang
OC:Kicked Because of my little brother who played in my name
The Pirus:Left
Why do you wish to join the FBI: In fact i find that FBI is the best squad in my eyes and there members are well-skilled players so i would like to be one of them
Why should we accept you:well I like teamwork which i always try to achieve and am sure i will work hard and i have some experience and i would like to raise fbi name

Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
AdminJail:This is the first time that I have committed this mistake and I am in a hurry in Jail and exactly in the area I'm stuck I killed myself by Grenade and before that I confirmed that there is no back or near policeman and unfortunately Zeking

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:Yes
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:As I said earlier. Because I did not know much about the SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked but now I'm constantly improving because of the experiences I've had
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:I did not have the rank of a simple soldier, but now that I am a member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I will try my best to upgrade my rank
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):https://imgur.com/a/9RllmV8

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:Roleplay is having conversations and acting like real life.
What is deathmatching:Killing or destroying another players property with no reason.
State three server rules (F1):Do not marker-kill./don't multiaccount/Don't marker arrest
Are you allowed to deathmatch: DeathMatch it is not allowed.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10:7.5 /10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8.5/10
What are your strengths: Driving Skills and Shooting and theam working
What are your weaknesses:Some of lags btw,ill fix it as soon as possible.

FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation:

STAGE 1
Name: Miriam
Account Name: chert123
Nationality: Argentina
Primary Language: Espanish
Other Languages you speak: English,Portuguese,espanish
STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: I started playing MTA for 1 year and a few months ago
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: I instantly started playing on SAES:RPG, same period
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
My 1st organization was F.B.I, to be honest i choosed it randomly only to know more about saes. I left it because i had some friends in another gang and they recommanded me to join them.
My 2nd organization was Z, some friends recommanded me to join them. I left Z to try the cop side.
My 3rd organization was SAPA, i joined it to try to get the ProCop diploma, I left it because there were many requirements for PC.
My 4th organization was Z (again), i joined them back since it was so hard to get the ProCop diploma. i got kicked from it for many mistakes that i made ingame.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: i really like FBI members attitude, i see you guys back so i'll be here to help you
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because i'm good, loyal, friendly player, i don't get any adminjail
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: N/A
STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Yes
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: it was a very long time ago, I don't remember really
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: i wanted to join a gang
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: probie
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):
STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is to act like real life but ingame
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is killing someone without any reason
State three server rules (F1): Talk english on mainchat.
Do not avoid arrest
Do not abuse bugs
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No
STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your strengths: Driving Helicopters, bikes
What are your weaknesses: aiming with deagle, landing shamals
STAGE 6
Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery with the following equipment available and team.
Vehicles:
A Police Maverick
A Patrol Vehicle
Weapons:
Combat Shotgun
M4 Assault Rifle
Sniper Rifle
EXPLAIN BELOW: Well, i will just snipe the criminals who are in the store robbery until i get them all.
Scenario Two:
You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You have the following teams under control to assault the base:
Assault Team Armed with assault rifles and combat shotguns
Backup Team - Armed with assault rifles and combat shotguns
Approach team (Recon) -Armed with sniper rifles
ALL SQUADS HAVE ACCESS TO POLICE MAVERICKS AND SQUAD CARS
The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base there are a further three armed criminals.
Your mission is to secure the outside of the base, how would you do so?
EXPLAIN BELOW: Securing the outside of any base is easy for me, i'll just pay attention on garages, doors and the roads
Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department building.
Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery. As a result, they have taken an old woman hostage and barricaded inside. The two-armed criminals are young and very nervous.
You have access to the same squads as in scenario two. How would you diffuse/ deal with the situation?
EXPLAIN BELOW: The first thing to do is to block the roads incase if they have more criminals outside, secondly i'll try to sort the situation without any fire, otherwise we'll have to open fire to save the woman

Name:zsombor
Account Name:capy
Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 702-000

Dear Applicant:
We would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry to tell you that your application is Denied. Reasons are that you applied to many different organization within a short time which makes your loyalty doubtable, also we believe that you lack the minimum required amount of knowledge and skills in addition to all of the mentioned reasons we would like to add that your application is way below the required quality to be seriously reviewed.
If you are still interested feel free to reapply after 4 weeks meanwhile we recommend you to show your self and patrol with our agents.

Yours Sincerely,
FBI Director,
Gerrick Universe,
Office of Human Resources Division.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Miriam copied application, just wasting our time. Blacklisted.

@zsombor well thank you for responding to our applicants with our results. You were not wrong, Miriam is denied but he is also blacklisted, you missed that part.
However at this time, the HQ team are able to manage perfectly fine and do not need your help nor do we appreciate you posting the answers of someone before we even can. Makes us look bad and we cant be having that now can we?
However we do have something special for you, we would like to invite you to FBI.......................................................blacklist group. Its a one of a life time oppurtunity and well, you don't really have any choice. Welcome aboard!!

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

STAGE 1
Name:RaZaK
Account Name:isis02
Nationality:Algerian
Primary Language:Arabic
Other Languages you speak:English, Frensh.

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:since 2016
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: For 4years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:No,i dont have PC,because i wasnt ready to be a PC,cuz i was playing into the Crim side.
OC: i leave,one of the HQ's blamed me with a little problem.
Cartel Da Sinaloa:Dead
FBIKicked.Because I did not know much about SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked now but I'm constantly improving
ICE:I l left Because I'm interested in playing a criminal and I want to get into this gang
CripZ:I left
ThC: There's something named as "Changing"i change from OC to ThC.
Rebels:I left Because I did not fit in this gang
OC:Kicked Because of my little brother who played in my name
The Pirus:Left
Why do you wish to join the FBI: As anybody else, all what I was seeking for gaining experience, I joined different organizations. But in the last few months, I really changed a bit and became more stable than what I was before. I learn that It's no matter how many organization u was on or what are the currently groups that u are a part of. The main thing to gain reputation is to show how much loyal you are and how you show that u really can be useful by doing ur best for the organization that you are a part of.And that's what I'm working on right now. So Im here to offer these values just for you guys . The more specifics you can provide, the better. However, don't just talk about the benefits and perks of being a part there. What you should really try to emphasize is how the Groups mission, values, and work align with your own goals
Why should we accept you: Well,i will be seriously member and i see myself active and skilled player and i will obey my hq orders and i'm mature enough and not a child, so you do not have problems with me and I know what I should do when I face the enemies and I don't want any backup or help calls if necessary and finally I respect the opinions of others even if they disagree with my opinion.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
AdminJail:This is the first time that I have committed this mistake and I am in a hurry in Jail and exactly in the area I'm stuck I killed myself by Grenade and before that I confirmed that there is no back or near policeman and unfortunately Zeking

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:Yes
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:As I said earlier. Because I did not know much about the SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked but now I'm constantly improving because of the experiences I've had
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:I did not have the rank of a simple soldier, but now that I am a member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I will try my best to upgrade my rank
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):https://imgur.com/a/9RllmV8

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:Talking, moving and acting like u think than your character would do on a real scenario. We make this always with a simple action, taking part of one side between three possible options: criminal, police or civilian, when you push the spawn bottom this experience start.
What is deathmatching:Deathmatching is killing a player with no objective or reason behind it, A.K.A just killing to kill. Some people DM for revenge against other DMers, some DM because a player accidentally destroyed their car or shot them at store robs or other large-scale events, and a lot DM just to DM. It's against the server rules, it's disrespectful, and it isn't cool.
State three server rules (F1):Do not marker-kill./don't multiaccount/Don't marker arrest
Are you allowed to deathmatch: DeathMatch it is not allowed.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10:7.5 /10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8.5/10
What are your strengths: Driving Skills and Shooting and theam working
What are your weaknesses:Some of lags btw,ill fix it as soon as possible.

STAGE 1
Name: Netro
Account Name: XxNetroxX
Nationality: Israel
Primary Language: Arabic
Other Languages you speak: English

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: 1 years ago
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 8 month ago
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: nope
SAFP: i left SAFP Because i join Pirus to help my friend Soulfly
Pirus:I left to back SAFP
BBMC: I left to join squad
RKMC: after 2 weeks gang closed
ICE:personal problem with HQ
QRF:the leader left the squad
FBI: personal problem they was no active
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Because i want to learn more new skills and get an nice reputatino
from this squad
Why should we accept you: i'm an older player who knows all the server rules and respect it also i'm
very loyal and got a rare skills always i'm getting ready more and more to be pro
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: nope

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: yes
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: i don't remember
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: personal problem they was no active
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: 1 star
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): https://imgur.com/jN1mdm0

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Role play is acting the real life like cops following his job and arresting crims also
there is a anims can be used like /wash /talk also there is a chat /me , also cop always on a duty, and crims on purist and raid sr's etc...
What is deathmatching: deathmatch is meaning a killing someone or bother a personwith out any reason and
thats called a dming there is many kinds of deathmatching like park kill insulting in chat without any reason.
State three server rules (F1): Do not marker kill or marker arrest. / Do not avoid arrest. / Do not camp the hospital as any class.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: sure no

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your strengths: Shootting / parachut /driving
What are your weaknesses: low Fps

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 790-000

Dear @Morena, we would like to thank you for applying. Congratulations, your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime).

Dear @Lilskies, we would like to thank you for applying. Congratulations, your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime).

Dear @XxNetroxX, we would like to thank you for applying. Your application is ~[PENDING]~(orange). Please patrol and hang out with our members in-game more.

Best regards,
FBI Chief of Staff,
Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
Office of the Executive.

Office of the Executive

San Andreas, 700-004
12/08/2019

The FBI application has now been updated to add a stage 6 for applicants. Additionally, all future FBI applicants must be either SAPA or PC members. Exceptions will be made for applicants with a long history in law enforcement but this will not apply in the majority of circumstances.

If you attempt to apply without a SAPA or PC membership (without a reasonable reason why), your application will not be taken further and be denied in most circumstances. Click this link to find out how to join SAPA.

Regards,

Michael Payne
FBI Director,
Office of the Executive

STAGE 1
Name: Richard
Account Name: richardthekiller
Nationality: Turkish
Primary Language: I speak Turkish as mother language
Other Languages you speak: I'm also able to speak fluent English and French at basic level

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: I started playing MTA back in 2010, the same date as I started playing SAES
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: Since 2010, total of 9 years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: I don't have my ProCop diploma right at the moment but I had it in the past. I lost it by joining an official gang.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: I've taken a part of a few organizations in the past, but I may skip a few, I will make sure to not skip as my memory grants.

• Tuga Thugs: I was in Tuga Thugs for years, I personally had arguments inside the gang and this made me up leaving the gang.

• SWAT: I joined SWAT with noticable efforts, I got in and I decided to retire back then. I was kicked from SWAT for trolling on forums.

• Clandestine Mob: Everything was fine inside the gang, there was a family place where I had lots of fun but in the end me and my brother wanted to go on a valuable adventure. I personally desired to leave.

• FOX: A member from the organization took her flag at the top and started to create troubles, I denied that and I chose the best way by leaving the organization at all.

• SAPA: I joined the academy to earn PC access, I did so. Things went alright and I decided to stay inside, I ranked up till PFC, then decided not to keep it on that way.

• Black Syndicate: Me and my brother were managing the gang stuffs on a daily basis, when my brother went inactive, I couldn't feel tight inside the organization, I left.

• The Company: A lot of changes were made inside the gang, the gang leaders told us to leave as they decided to shut the gang down, we did so. When I logged in the game I saw ThC is still alive and running, it was too late to back as I already joined a brotherhood.

• Rebels MC: I personally couldnt fit the MC role as a biker. I decided to leave

Why do you wish to join the FBI: As I mentioned, me and my brother were looking for an elite organization with a memoriable past to join. FBI has veteran players inside and that grants the squad a style. FBI is one of top tier squads in the server, I personally would like to carry my gameplay experience to a better and further place.
Why should we accept you: I've seen and experienced a lot in this server, I have managed lots of organizational situations and kept calm at every circumstances. I'm a long term player who has became veteran. I believe I would grant a lot to the squad.
Previous bans or admin jails: I was once banned for multiaccounting.

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: No
Are you a SAPA or PC member: No.

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is to pick a role and act with it's demands.
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is to damage someone or something without any valid reason.
State three server rules (F1): Deathmatching is not allowed, marker killing/arresting is not allowed, impersonating SAES players or SAES members is not allowed.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No I'm not.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your strengths: I'm calm at almost every situations, I can keep my anger at the lowest level and I can say that I can keep things under control most of the time. I'm good at speaking English and I believe my connections with people and manner are at the best level towards people.
What are your weaknesses: Sometimes I can get nervous but I can deal with it, this doesnt happen much.

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery.
EXPLAIN HERE:
As an agent in charge, I'd firstly be calmer than my teammates and give out wiser decisions. I'd respond to the store robbery from distance and examine the place there. Then I would take action after examining and learning the zone. I'd do my best as the conditions demand.

Scenario Two:
You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You are in charge of an assault team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns), a backup team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns) and a recon team (armed with sniper rifles).

The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base, there are a further three armed criminals. How would you secure the base?
EXPLAIN HERE:
First of all, I'd direct the recon team to watch over the assault units entering the base and protecting them by distance. Then I'd direct the assault and the backup team to get inside the base. I'd counteract the criminals with the help of recon team and slightly let the other units go inside as counteracting the criminals.

Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department. Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery.
As a result, they have taken an old woman hostage and are barricaded inside. The two-armed criminals are young and very nervous.
EXPLAIN HERE:
I'd firstly offer them to take their guns off and let the woman go. I'm pretty sure they won't do so, however we will have to find a solution to save the woman. After repeating the same announcement for the third time, I'd direct the recon team to aim the criminals inside. It is a very risky operation. and risky things get done with courage. I'd tell them to aim the man who is aiming the woman with his gun. I'd tell the units to get the suspects down but before all that I'd tell them to shoot the suspect from his hand to not cause woman getting killed.

STAGE 1
Name: I am known as Matthews in-game.
Account Name: My account name is '' seattle31 ''.
Nationality: I am Turkish.
Primary Language: My main language is Turkish.
Other Languages you speak: I am also able to speak English and German.

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: It's been 9 years.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: Same as MTA, I started playing MTA for SAES.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, I don't have a PC diploma, I used to be but after i joined a gang, I'm kicked out of it.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: I was part of; The Outfit, Black Syndicate, Tuga Thugs, San Andreas Federal Police, SAPA, Second Side MC, Overdose Crime and Arms Assassins.

The Outfit; Well, I used to be member of it back to 2013, the first generation. Everything was going great, i also had some level inside of the gang. But after i spoke to a guy which was leading a level 1 gang, i decided to help them to grow up faster. Black Syndicate; I joined it when they were level 1 and they got pending for level 2. I served as a HQ on the gang. After some issues inside of the gang, i decided to leave everything to them. Tuga Thugs; I honestly had my highlights as i said. It was fun to speak on ts3 with Portugal peeps and girls. I had no problem there and things were going great. But a friend of mine called me to a squad to make it active and good again so i made a hard choice and left from it. SAFP; I had no PC diploma and the thing that they needed was it.I left there to earn PC. SAPA; I joined it and got my PC.After that i wanted to be an instructor there and promoted to SGT. But Wu, my in real life friend called me to make our own shit and run it. I left it to create a brand new MC gang with Wu. Second Side MC; Everything was going well, we had no trouble or bad thing. We also had enough members and avarage activity. After Wu went to United Kingdom for education, he left from the game to focus on his in real life carrer. He offered to leave the gang to me but i refused it unless if we run it together so we shutted it down. Overdose Crime; I got invited to the gang when we shutted down our MC. OC was our allies. I was one of the HQ team member in the gang but I didn't like the granding of the organization and i just lef from it. Arms Assassins; After several leaving inside of the gang, I didn't feel comfortable with the new stuff. Things were going great for me, also I spent more than a year there but I was not able to play the server because i had no cause for it.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I honestly seeking something to do in the game. I used to play this server for a quite long time and i saw many things. I believe that FBI might give me a inspire to play the server again with new causes. I also want to unite with my brother by being in a same organization with him. Plus, role play and standarts of the FBI charmed me to be one of the member of it.
Why should we accept you: Can state many reasons, I am skilled and veteran player of the server. I do have a great experiences in cop side. I used to part of Secret Service, ProCops and MCC back in a time. I also currently part of SAi and I am one of the veteran member of it. I enjoy spending my time by doing activities in-game tho.
Previous bans or admin jails: I have been banned from SAES due to abusing money bug. I saw a video on youtube about it and i gave it a try. After i made that bug, I got banned by Magnus.

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: No, I am not.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:

Are you a SAPA or PC member: No, but I used to be both of them. I am currently just part of SAi at this moment. I also re-applied for my SAPA membership too.

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: It's acting and applying in real life actions to the game.
What is deathmatching: It's killing / damaging to a player or a vehicle without any valid reason. It's not allowed to do that on the server.
State three server rules (F1): 1st) No deathmatching. 2nd) It's not allowed to use cheats. 3rd) It's not allowed to avoid arrest.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: As i mentoined above, It is not.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: /10: 8
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: /10: 9
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: /10: 8
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: /10: 9
What are your strengths: I would start stating my strenghths with my English skills. I honestly think that I am very good at it and able to speak and spell it very good. I do also trust myself in combat and versus situations. I am good at driving and taking a control of a vehicle. I am a calm fella and not able to be triggered easily.
What are your weaknesses: I sometimes have indecisions between my heart and conscience. I also act unnatural and feel different when i get too much praise from someone, I just focus on the commendations and feel extremly arrogant. I am not an extremly patient person, that doesn't mean I am impatient. But I always want to get the things done before the time or at the time. I sometimes show excessively effort to make it done.

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery.
EXPLAIN HERE: I would first divide my agents in roles. One of them will make moves to interrupt their focus and make them nervous since he will make shoots. The other agent and I will focus to ambush them.

Scenario Two:
**You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You are in charge of an assault team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns), a backup team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns) and a recon team (armed with sniper rifles).

The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base, there are a further three armed criminals. How would you secure the base?**
EXPLAIN HERE: I would first make the recon unit watch everything we going to do by the distance. They would first take over the suspects which are not inside of the gang. Afterwatds, I'd order the backup team to be ready while we engage inside of the building. The other actions I'm going to take would depend on how this operation will continue.

Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department. Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery.
As a result, they have taken an old woman hostage and are barricaded inside. The two-armed criminals are young and very nervous.

EXPLAIN HERE: I would first place the recon unit to watch this situation as well and make the backup force stay ready. Afterwards i first try to make a deal with the criminals since they are too young and nervous. I would also try to find their parents and make them stay in a really pressure situation to make them avoid doing anything silly. I also would say that the actions i take in this situation depends on how the things will go too.

Office of the Executive

San Andreas, 700-004
20/08/2019

Dear @Richard,

Following an internal discussion in the Bureau, you were strongly recommended to be accepted into the Bureau. Your application may contain a few minor errors, but overall, it demonstrates a keen interest in joining the FBI - you have been ~[ACCEPTED]~(green).

Dear @Matthews,

Similar to Richard, following an internal discussion in the Bureau, you were strongly recommended to be accepted into the Bureau. You have demonstrated a keen interest in the Bureau and though there may be minor errors in your application (spelling and etc) - you have been ~[ACCEPTED]~(green).

Regards,
Michael Payne
FBI Director,
Office of the Executive

STAGE 1
Name: Herrjorss
Account Name: herrjorss
Nationality: Estonian
Primary Language: Estonian
Other Languages you speak: English and German

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: Around 4-5 years.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 4-5 years, SAES being one of the first servers I got onto on MTA.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Yes.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: To be honest, I've had plenty over the years, and due to my recent long term inactivity, I cannot recall them all, therefore I will list the most notable and memorable ones.
SAPA - I used to be apart twice, however, I was offered a more lucrative position in the San Andreas Federal Police. The second term it was turned into a group.
SAFP - I got fed up with the leadership, I tried to push reforms in the group, however my attempts had poor results due to the lack of motivation by the HQ and the general team.
FBI - I left due to the group's inactivity, find it to be a pseudo-reason as I look back, even remember the remarks from a HQ member about my reliability when it comes to staying in groups for long periods of time.
UE - Cliche story, wanted to try out the criminal side, didn't click with me, returned to policing.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: The FBI has always left a professional and an acute reputation. Coupled with personnel whom I am familiar with, it makes it a perfect organization to settle in.
Why should we accept you: I have improved myself from the last time, I realize the reasoning behind my leaving was fraudulent. I would thrive to become an active agent and contribute what I can to the squad for years to come.
Previous bans or admin jails: I cannot recall all of the admin jails, most of the valid ones have been for deathmatching. The single ban I had received was for talking smack in main chat.

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Yes.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: Uncertain, perhaps a couple of years ago.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: I left due to the group's inactivity which I went into detail above.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: I used to be level 1 in the gang panel.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): nil
Are you a SAPA or PC member: I'm a PC

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is the act of putting yourself in a certain character and conducting in a manner that'd mimic what a real life counterpart would act and operate as.
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is the deliberate killing of another player without any or insufficient reasoning.
State three server rules (F1):
Being overly harasive and acting in a way that'd severely hinder other player's experience is not allowed.
All admins have a final say in all related matters hence arguing with an admin in game is forbidden and all queries should be sent to SAES HQ.
Marker arresting ( arresting a person upon entering/exiting an interior ) is forbidden in a bank robbery environment.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 6/10
What are your strengths: My core strength would be my upmost honesty, I am scrupulous and thus willing to take full responsibility for all of my doings and sayings. When it comes to practical skills ( e.g roleplaying, arresting ) , I do not also lag behind with years of experience behind me, however I can be rather rusty after my return from recent inactivity.
What are your weaknesses: I can be stubborn at times which also means that I am prone to outbursts.

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
EXPLAIN HERE:
The first step would be to gather intelligence about the robbery, how many participants, location ( both warehouse and the robbery itself ) et cetera and radio it in. Depending on the situation and amount of people involved I would close in with an agent, leaving one to sniper duty if possible. Assuming that I'd be outnumbered, I would get my agents inside the store to stall the progress of the robbery and win the most time possible.

Scenario Two:
You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You are in charge of an assault team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns), a backup team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns) and a recon team (armed with sniper rifles).

The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base, there are a further three armed criminals. How would you secure the base?

EXPLAIN HERE:
Taking the following Oil Refinery Flint County as an example as criminals are unlikely to host deals in their base of operations.
The compound has a single main entrance located in the north side of the site, aerial assault would in this case be nearly impossibly due to the chimneys obstructing helicopter flight and abseiling that'd follow. The recon team would be placed on the tallest hill east of the compound which provides the best field of view for the team. The 4 lookouts would be mainly the concern of the snipers. Entry would be gained from the main gate. The assault and backup teams would be merged into a single assault team. The compound would be breached with either an armored vehicle e.g a SecuriCar or an Enforcer. The FBI Rancher is also a favorable choice courtesy to it's increased speed and the ability to grab onto the sides for quick assault. The reasoning behind a vehicular entry is the parking lot, which takes up most of the entrance area, leaving the team extremely vulnerable to enemy gunfire if moving in on foot. The initiative is taken by the recon team, who'd focus on the lookouts, upon the gunshot the assault team would move in and suspend the foe with lethal force.

:::
The location for the Recon Team, acts as the map for the compound.
alt text

Scenario Three:

EXPLAIN HERE:
As an example, I've chosen the "King Ring" doughnut restaurant as an example as it it the closest fast food joint near the LSPD.
Top one priority is to get a negotiator on the scene to handle constant communication with the suspects while getting the SWAT team in order for a breach plan.
The Recon team in this case would be void as there is no clear visual for the snipers inside the building and the layout of the interior and exterior of the location can be solely controlled by ground strike teams. Barricades would be set up at roads to avoid traffic hindering the operation, this preferably would be handled by the officers first on the scene. The backup team would be responsible with handling the direct exterior of the diner and the two alleyways splitting near the back exit of the building, while the assault team would prepare to breach from the main entrance as it has a wider space to operate in than the back exit. If the negotiations fail to produce results, very last piece of intel about the precise whereabouts of the robbers would be determined. Since we are expecting an elderly hostage, gadgets like stun or smoke grenades would be out of the question due to the harm it may cause. A swift and unexpected entry would be conducted by the assault team and the criminals would be handled with lethal- or non-lethal force based on their reaction to the assault.

The front layout of the Diner, taken up on a mirroring building which demonstrates the ineffectiveness of using a recon team.
alt text

Aerial overview of the scene, the stars represent police barricades, the rings entrances to the building and fireteam symbols FBI teams.
alt text

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@The-Best1 We have decided not to proceed with you for the numerous reasons. That means you are DENIED, aswell as BLACKLISTED. Do not bother applying again.

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Ramos