• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

Dear @FireSnow , we would like to thank you for applying. am sad to inform you that you ~[have not passed]~(red) the application stage due to your negative attitude ingame and your loyalty, try your luck next time and don't give up, you may reapply in 4 weeks if you still interesting

Best regards,
FBI HQ
Joaquin Garcia

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@IsLeMou223 Usually I give people advice on how to improve but the disrespect shown via your poor application is unacceptable and I won't give you my time. You are ~[denied]~(red).

You may re-apply in 1 year.

Best Regards,
Special Agent-In-Charge
Joshua Bond

Name: Leo
Account Name: Dankal785
Nationality: Sweden
Primary Language: Swedish
Other Languages you speak: English, Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian.

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:
11 Months

How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:
2 Weeks

Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:
I don't, because I'm new on the server.

Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK
DENIAL:
I've never been in a gang.

Why do you wish to join the FBI:
I am new to the server but I have played a bit on other MTA servers and most likely on GTA V moded servers. I changed over from GTA V to GTA SA because it wasn't as much laggy as GTA V servers, and I also love the game. I played on some other MTA servers for a time but I got till the end bored and wanted a change, so I switched over to SAES. I have played whole my playtime on the server as a cop but I have noticed that it's boring and that there's nobody to patrol or catch wanted criminals with, the department is disoriented. So I found out that there are several other law enforcement squads that I could try to join and I figure out that FBI would be a perfect one for me, I also have a friend working there. I think that they in the FBI and I could learn from each other's skills. FBI is also a professional and orientated squad and im a type of person who likes to work in such environments.

Why should we accept you:

I think that I will be a bonus for the squad. I have good tactics when it comes to catching and surrounding criminals. I'm also a very active in-game which means that I can be in service for a long time straight. I'm also a very respectful and loyal person towards everyone and I'm not a person who causes trouble or harm to anyone. I have also read all the f1 rules and I'm well educated on them. Im also aware of the commands existing on the server to use.

Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
N/A

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:
No

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:
Roleplaying is when you play and act as if it wore real life. For example, In a car chase as a cop, instead of spraying a car with bullets to take it down you could roleplay instead, type in local chat STOP THE VEHICLE OR DEADLY FORCE WILL BE USED!and if the criminal doesn't stop, you could give him warning shoots or try to shooting his wheels.

What is deathmatching:
Deathmatching is, for example, when people kill someone or destroys someone's car for no proper reason.

State three server rules (F1):
Do not impersonate anyone, no foreign languages in main chat, no deathmatch.

Are you allowed to deathmatch:
No

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 7/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your strengths: Planning attacks and tactics, leading crew, stealth raiding.
What are your weaknesses: Can make sometimes mistakes while driving in tight areas.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Bagieta Thank you for your application. The HQ team have reviewed your application and have decided that for the time being you are ~[DENIED]~(red). The reason we came to this conclusion is due to the lack of effort you put into your application. If you really want to join FBI we need to see that you are committed and one of those ways is putting detailed information into your application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

@Dankal785 Thank you for your application. We acknowledge that you are new to the server and there is a lot for you to learn before you are up to the standards FBI require. However after considering the options we offer; we are willing to ~[accept]~(lime) you for FBI as Agent-In-Training as long as you commit to joining the SAPA organisation to help develop your policing skills further. The FBI internal training team will also help educate you and test you to ensure you are developing and learning the required skills.

If you accept this offer (which is a rare offer) please message a HQ member in game and refer to the application response.

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

STAGE 1
Name: LaZaR
Account Name: xxlazarxx
Nationality:Tunisia
Primary Language: Arabic
Other Languages you speak: English and french

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: Since 2014
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: Since 2014
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No , cause i just joined cop since some days
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
CDC : got kicked cause i got banned
BS : got kicked cause i fought with the leader
O : i left cause i want to try new challenges in my saes Career
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Well, FBI is a great squad which has really experienced and helpful members. i had been thinking to join FBI for a while and improving my skills step by step so maybe this is the right time to apply and try my best to get into this family As i stated above, there are many people I like to play with and got a few friends there, Also, I saw some FBI members around when they were doing activities. And I liked it. I wanna be part of such activities.
Why should we accept you: Cause i am helpful player and openminded and i am very active right now and i can help the squad with events , In my case I want to be accepted because I am a person able to respond to all kinds of situations highly respect my superiors and I try to learn more every day so I can grow in knowledge of the server and official rules and improve my career as a Cop in SAES.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: Got banned once cause i was admin in other RPG serveur

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: No
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Acting like a real life
What is deathmatching: Hitting/Shooting/killing other players without any reason
State three server rules (F1): Only english in main chat / Dont dm / Do not marker kill
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 8.5/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your strengths: I am openminded so i can accept peoples and solve their problems to get a posivite results also i am good at shooting
What are your weaknesses: Some times i got fps drop

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@xxLaZaRxx I have seen your roleplay ingame and its not bad, could be better but you will have plenty of time to improve. After requesting you to amend your application, it now meets our minimum requirement. So on that note you are ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) but you will be Agent-In-Training. Please contact a member of the HQ team for an invite and introduction.

Best regards,

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

STAGE 1

Name: DARCK
Account Name: gullboy
Nationality: algerien
Other Languages you speak: French & English

STAGE 2

How long have you been playing MTA: i think 5 years ago
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 2y
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, i was busy with improving my general skills so i wasn't ready yet for it
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:

• ICE x1 : i was sL there and i left it because of problems with the vice leader

• FBI : was fine there and everything was cool but somehow i didn't agree with laza or i think i didn't answered him well i don't really know is somehow i raged and i left and i have explained everything to other HQ team and i asked for forgiving

• ICE x2 : after i talked to leader and vice leader and after we sort our problem i joined to just play around but after days the hq team and some members left ice so i decide to take hq spot there and help it out but sadly the samething happened to me like the first time

Why do you wish to join the FBI: i was in FBI before so i know what am gonna wish and what i'm not gonna wish, FBI still the old squad and the squad that really take care of their members and let them improve & being strong
Why should we accept you: i do love to be forgiving because of what i did before ( when i left ) so i hope you guys can give me another chance to improve my loyality and my personality as an friendly,loyal cop,lovely
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: i'm pretty sure that i'm clear from all of that

STAGE 3

Are you a former FBI member: Yes I'm
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: 2 months ago or more
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: i left becuase of problems with the HQ there but i think that i have already spoke with the other hq about all what happened there
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: i was Special Agent
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): i don't really have, but i would like to be back as a probationary members no matter

STAGE 4

What is roleplaying: Roleplay means that you need to act like a real life, acting in that situation that you are in, handle with it...
What is deathmatching: deathmatching means shooting or killing or punching the others or effect on them on healths side without any reason that may make you clear
State three server rules (F1):

• only english in mainchat ,

• you should not DM - Revenge DM

• you should not Mark kill & Mark arrest

Are you allowed to deathmatch: Of course no

STAGE 5

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 6/10
What are your strengths: i think that i'm pretty good as a driver
What are your weaknesses: Lag

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 790-000

Dear @gullbooy, we would like to thank you for applying. Congratulations, your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Welcome back.

Best regards,
FBI Director,
Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
Office of the Executive.

alt text
STAGE 1
Name: Officer.Spider
Account Name: kaka02
Nationality: Algerien
Other Languages you speak: English, Frensh.

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: Since 4 years
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 3 years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:No
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: ICE/TST/CDS/CDC/CripZ/ThC/xWolf/NSA
~[ICE]~(blue,blue):Left,I want to return to life as a criminal
~[TST]~(navy,navy,navy,navy,navy):Left,I want to return to life as a criminal
~[CDS]~(sienna,sienna): Im Left For No Reason
~[CDC]~(orange,red,red,red,red):Kicked
~[CripZ]~(teal,teal):Kicked Bcz im change ic from CripZ To ThC without Order
~[ThC]~(silver,silver,silver):im Change from CripZ to ThC Then im left
~[xWolf]~(red,red,red,red,red):Dead
~[NSA]~(cyan,cyan):Dead
Why do you wish to join the FBI: It's my opportunity to find a place to consider as a family and prove my loyalty as well, FBI suits perfectly with my expectation of a perfect police squad.
Why should we accept you: I have the time experience, and will, to serve to the squad as best as I can. I have a good attitude nowadays and maybe accepting me means I can contribute in many ways to FBI, and I got much to show/prove with my effort starting by this application.
Previous bans or admin jails: AdminJail
STAGE 3
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): N/A

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Acting/performing a role as if it was on real life.
What is deathmatching: Killing Or Shooting Someone for no reason.
State three server rules (F1): No avoiding arrest, no camping at hospitals & no 'park-killing'
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No.

STAGE 5
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your strengths: If it's game wise, I'd say roleplaying, which is one of the things I enjoy the most about the game, although I'm good too at hiting with the nighstick criminal asses.
What are your weaknesses: I'm not really good at shooting, honestly, neither at tasing, I need more practice and most of the time I always fail to taze the criminal due to his lag or any other reason.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@FireSnow I have reviewed your application and am not satisfied with its content. Its lacking detail about you and I don't feel as if you put any effort into the application.
Also your loyalty towards a gang/squad is nonexistent as seen in your reasons for leaving and due to the amount of gangs/squads you have been in.

So based on the above I have deemed your application as ~[DENIED]~(red)

If you want to prove yourself worthy and meet our minimum requirements, I would suggest you hang with FBI members for the next 2 weeks to show you really want to join by proving yourself. Then you may also re-apply once it has been 2 weeks from today but I want to see an improved application with more detail.

Best regards,

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

alt text
STAGE 1
Name:RaZaK
Account Name:isis02
Nationality:Algerian
Primary Language:Arabic
Other Languages you speak:English, Frensh.

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:since 2016
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: For 2years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:No,i dont have PC,because i wasnt ready to be a PC,cuz i was playing into the Crim side.
OC: i leave,one of the HQ's blamed me with a little problem.
Cartel Da Sinaloa: I do left.
FBIKicked.Because I did not know much about SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked now but I'm constantly improving
ICE:I l left Because I'm interested in playing a criminal and I want to get into this gang
CripZ:I left
ThC: There's something named as "Changing"i change from OC to ThC.
Rebels:I left Because I did not fit in this gang
Cartel Da Sinaloa:Kicked Bcz AdminJail
OC:Kicked Because of my little brother who played in my name
Why do you wish to join the FBI:Because I find this group especially if compared to other organizations. In fact, the FBI is more than a family, its members really cute. I know most of them tho. Last but not least, I am in teams that have very important roles, and the FBI is very respectable in the server.

Why should we accept you:Because I am loyal and kind and I want to be like others and will not penetrate the rules of the team and the respect of team members and I will respect the largest of me and will respect the higher level of me.

Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
AdminJail:This is the first time that I have committed this mistake and I am in a hurry in Jail and exactly in the area I'm stuck I killed myself by Grenade and before that I confirmed that there is no back or near policeman and unfortunately Zeking

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:Yes
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:As I said earlier. Because I did not know much about the SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked but now I'm constantly improving because of the experiences I've had
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:I did not have the rank of a simple soldier, but now that I am a member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I will try my best to upgrade my rank
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):https://imgur.com/a/9RllmV8

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:Roleplaying is acting in your characters role, both in actions and what you say. Some people simplify roleplaying and just act in character for their class. A cop acting like a cop and a criminal acting like a criminal. But most of the time, a roleplayer will create a story and personality for their character and act it out when needed. It's playing-your-role!
What is deathmatching:Deathmatching is the killing of a player without a goal or a reason behind it, some people retaliate against other DMers, others because a player accidentally destroys his car or shoots him in the store robbery or other large-scale events, and lots of pictures only on DM. It is against the rules of the server, it is disrespectful, and it is not wonderful.
State three server rules (F1):Do not marker-kill./don't multiaccount/Don't marker arrest
Are you allowed to deathmatch: DeathMatch it is not allowed.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10:7.5 /10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8.5/10
What are your strengths: My personal skills are based on police life so I'd like to tell that I'm skilled enough to arrest criminals in a hard situation doesn't matter if don't have back-ups. Besides this, I'm good at aim and my taser skills are not that bad.
What are your weaknesses:Some of lags btw,ill fix it as soon as possible.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

Dear @Maxyou12 we are looking from you to show more effort in your application try to edit it as fast as you can, you can consider yourself as ~[under-review]~(orange)

Dear @Razak The HQ team have reviewed your application and have decided that you are ~[DENIED]~(red). Your application does not show much effort and we doubt about your loyalty for police side, you may reapply in 3 weeks if you still interesting

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joaquin Garcia

^[alt text]

STAGE 1

Name: Flex|666
Account Name: flex02
Nationality: Algerian
Other Languages you speak: English, Frensh.

STAGE 2

How long have you been playing MTA: 2015
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 3years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, im not in SAPA .
and because i wasnt ready to be a ProCop.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: N/A
Why do you wish to join the FBI:i thought to join FBI Because I find this squad especially if compared to other organizations. In fact, the FBI is more than a family.
Why should we accept you: I am a loyal player and kind and I want to be like others and will not penetrate the rules of the team and the respect of team members.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: Never

STAGE 3

If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): N/A.

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplay is to act your job like in real life and using anims like (talk, me etc...)
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is when are you shoot / kill a player or a vehicle without reason .
State three server rules (F1): Don't Deathmatch / Don't avoid arrest / don't park kill or park arrest .
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No.

STAGE 5

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 6/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your strengths: I am good at driving and shooting
What are your weaknesses:Role-play and i sometimes lag

STAGE 1

Name:Wassim
Account Name:wissou
Nationality:Algerian
Other Languages you speak:English,Frensh,Turk

STAGE 2

How long have you been playing MTA:8Years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:4-5Years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:N/A
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:CDC(left, inactive gang),STF(Dead),Yakuza(Dead),Rebel(Left Cause Of Some problems with the VL),NCI(Dead),NSA(Dead),ICE(Left=Cause OF a Problem with the HQ).
Why do you wish to join the FBI:It's my opportunity to find a place to consider as a family and prove my loyalty as well, FBI suits perfectly with my expectation of a perfect police squad.
Why should we accept you: I have the role-play knowledge, the activity and the know-how
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:Admin Jail (Avoid Arrest)

STAGE 3

Are you a former FBI member:No
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):N/A

STAGE 4

What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is s when you try to expose everyday reality like the real life
What is deathmatching:Killing Pepoles with out reasons.
State three server rules (F1):Deathmatch / Don't avoid arrest / English only in mainchat and no spamming or fighting
Are you allowed to deathmatch:No

STAGE 5

What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10:7.5 /10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10:6 /10
What are your strengths:Shooting,Driving,Arresting
What are your weaknesses:Swimming

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Flexman Well to put it simple, your application is not good and I don't believe you in parts of it. You said you have been playing SAES for 3 years but only joined the forums in Jan 2019 and have never been in a previous squad/gang/company as per your answer in a question in stage 12. I don't believe you have been playing SAES for 3 years and I don't appreciate people trying to lie to the FBI. We only want the truth and honesty.

So on this note you are ~[DENIED]~(red) and you may re-apply after 1 month from today, no sooner.

@Wassim Your application contains very little detail and no effort has been put into it. I don't appreciate you wasting my time with your effortless application.
If you decide to re-apply in the future you will need to triple the amount of information in your application before we even consider you.

You are ~[DENIED]~(red) and may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

STAGE 1
Name:Seddik
Account Name:Seddik05210
Nationality:Algeria
Other Languages you speak:English,French

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:Since 3 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:Since 3years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:No,i have passed application test and i havent go to pass test.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:/(because this is m'y new account)
Why do you wish to join the FBI:Because is one of the professional Squads and i like their missions and i have freinds.
Why should we accept you:Im active, loya,helpful, Freindly and i will work hard to to show the true image of fbi
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:/

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:Nope
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:/
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:/
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:/
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):/

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:Its Acting and doing like a Real life,like police Man should play his rle like a Real police Man.
What is deathmatching:Its the fact of shooting or killing someone without any reason.
State three server rules (F1): Deathmatching is not allowed.
Avoid arrest is not allowed.
Abuse bugs and anims is not allowed.
Are you allowed to deathmatch:Nope

STAGE 5
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10:8.5/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to10:7.5/10
What are your strengths: Shooting,Arresting,Teamworking,Parachuting.
What are your weaknesses: Planning
Additionnel informations :This is my New account (Dan know)

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

Dear @FireSnow All the squads that you were in you left them for bullshit reason " I WaNt To ReTurN To LiFe As CriMiNal " how to we can confirm that you won't leave us with the same reason? , you are lucky because am gonna give you one more chance which is showing what we need from you and don't forget to re-apply in 7 centuries good luck!

:::

^[~[BLACKLISTED]~(black)]

:::

Dear @Mr-Leon the application is shit tbh, and we don't even know a thing about your ingame knowledge hang around with FBI agents and show more interesting next time .., you are ~[DENIED]~(red) , you may re-apply in 2 weeks from now

Dear @Sniper ingame knowledge are enough to be part of the FBI , Attitude are perfect but sad to inform you that you ~[haven't passed]~(red) the application stage due to the lack of the interesting that you have shown and the application that you have post, we gave you 1 week more to show what we need from you.. good luck!

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joaquin Garcia