Name:[L$K]ASSASSINWOLF
Account Name:agentwolf
Nationality:Nepal
Primary Language:English
Other Languages you speak:English,Nepali,some japenese,Indian
STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:I have been playing mta for over 3 years now
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:I have been playing SAES:RPG 30:44:13
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:No I dont have pro cop diploma because I have just played 30 hours in SAES:RPG
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:I have never been in any G/S/C before
Why do you wish to join the FBI:I want to join FBI because I always dreamed of Joining FBI
Why should we accept you:The Leader of this organization should accept me because I love FBI and will fight for It what so ever.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:Yes, I have been admin jailed before but never banned
STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:No
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):
STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is a type of Style to act like someone.Roleplay is also known as RP for short
What is deathmatching: Killing people for no reason is known as Deathmatch/DM
State three server rules (F1): 1: Cheats and trainers are strictly prohibitec
2:DM is strictly prohibited
3:Always Follow admin rules.
Are you allowed to deathmatch:No, you are not allowed to deathmatch because It is against the rules.
STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: /10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: /9
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: /5
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: /4
What are your strengths:My strength are: Speaking english and flying planes
What are your weaknesses:My weaknesses are: Shooting and Driving

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STAGE 1
Name:Monta
Account Name:Monta5
Nationality:Canada
Primary Language:english
Other Languages you speak: english

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:2 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:1.5 years but i closed my acc and i back again
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:N/A i didnt join SAPA to get a ProCop and i didnt join good squad to get it.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: gang:BBMC i left bec it died-HMC i left bec it died-VLA it died too - Squad:ICE i left bec i was want make name of myself and ICE not a good squad and they became accepting anyone .
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I wish to make a name of myself in the server and upon the squads and I wish to start my reputation from FBI and because it has a really nice players and it active squad and respected squad
Why should we accept you: i'm loyal and active and i respect admins and higher rank members and i'm mature
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: N/A

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: no
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: acting like real life
What is deathmatching: killing someone for no reason
State three server rules (F1):
1- don't dm
2- don't mark arrest or park arrest
3- speak english only in main chat
Are you allowed to deathmatch: no

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your strengths: i'm good at driving my social skills is great and i'm good at sniping my roleplay skills is good and acceptable and my helicopter driving skills is so good and i am active player and iam respected player and i like a hard work in squad
What are your weaknesses: lag

U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 702-000

Dear @agentwolf & @monta
Thank you both for applying. Acceptable applications but we are still unsure about you therefor we've decided to put you both on ~[Pending]~(orange). Please show yourself more to us. Also I would recommend you to join our discord channel so we get to know you more.
FBI discord channel: https://discord.gg/tzkEXGU

Yours Sincerely,
FBI Director,
Gerrick Universe,
Office of Human Resources Division.

PS: The Rest of the applications are under review.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 702-000,

Dear @xX-GlaDio-Xx ,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. I would personally commend your attitude and behaviour. We are sorry to tell you that you are ~[Denied]~(red). Main reason is that you don't meet our requirements for being a FBI agent, I prefer not to mention any further details here so feel free to PM me if you are interested to know.

Dear @agentwolf ,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry to inform you that you are ~[Denied]~(red). Reason is due to your poor application while we think you are capable of doing a better one which makes us doubt about your interest in joining. If you are still interested then feel free to reapply in 1 week but with better application next time.

Dear @monta ,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. We are still unsure about you and many doubts are around you. Your application status is ~[pending]~(orange), keep patrolling with our agents and showing yourselves more to us until you receive your final answer next time.

Dear @WiTTi01 ,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry to inform you that you are ~[Denied]~(red). Reason is applying for several organisations at the same time. If you are interested then feel free to reapply in 2 weeks after you get to choose one path.

Dear @C-Carl-C,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. You were put on ~[pending]~(orange) for now, we need to see you more around so please keep patrolling with our agents and showing yourselves more to us until you receive your final answer next time.

Dear @Roarke ,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. Fair application, therefor we've decided to put you on ~[pending]~(orange) until we get to the final answer. Meanwhile we would expect to see you more around so please patrol with our agents and show yourself more to the bureau.

Yours Sincerely
FBI Director,
Gerrick Universe,

alt text
STAGE 1
Name: Luffy
Account Name: aziz95400
Nationality: tunisian
Primary Language: arabic
Other Languages you speak: english and french

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: 1years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 9 months
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, i don't have PC because me aren't joining SAPA.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
*ICE: left because i want to join many squad in server
*NSWC: is not have active member
*CDC: i don't like Crime Life.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I want to join FBI because i like his member like (ZoMmRa, Qweezy,...), i like his activity, FBI have somes kinds of control in the map like arrest and RP and more..., FBi is a respect Squad all member love it and all member want to join it, because this me i liked and i want to join it.
Why should we accept you: maybe i will help FBI With my experience (Loyal & skills) in game and my active all the time in game.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: i get adminjail for marker arrest.

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): N/A

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Acting like real life. For exp : Criminal story : selling drugs / arms or Police-Story ! like regular check .
What is deathmatching: Death matching (also called DM) is means to killing players for no reason. Note all uses of killing can also Damaging or attacking.

• don't do revange Dm and DM .

• don't do parking arrest / kill .

• speak only english in mainchat.

Are you allowed to deathmatch: Never. it's not allowed.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7 / 10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9 / 10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8 / 10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8 / 10
What are your strengths: Driving / shooting / arresting / parachuting / Role Playing.
What are your weaknesses: i can't play if me i have a high ping or a low FPS.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 702-000,

Dear @Roarke
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. I would personally commend your attitude and behaviour. I am delighted to inform that that your application is ~[accepted]~(lime). Find a tester in game for your final tests and good luck.

@X-luffy-X and @Morena poor applications, you have 24 hours to improve them or they won't put under our consideration.

Yours Sincerely
FBI Director,
Gerrick Universe,

STAGE 1
Name: Hapo
Account Name: Hapo
Nationality: Tunisian . Italiens
Primary Language: Arabic, Italiens
Other Languages you speak: Arabic,Frensh, and ofc English i can add also Italian cuz i"m learning it and a bit deutch,spanish

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: we can say from 2010
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: Well, I've joined SAES in 2012, I took a rest for 7 years cuz, i was working .
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: N/A
Why do you wish to join the FBI: irst of all, FBI activity nowadays is incredible, no criminal group or organisation stands a chance against it. Now, what makes FBI different from every other squad is the community of it, and I sadly forgot to state that, but the community I am in means everything for me. First of all, FBI members have decent English, which is pretty rare in the server today. Second of all, as I consider myself pretty new (almost 1 year isn't really a lot, considering how many older players are in the server), I will get the chance to learn new stuff from FBI, I am sure. During my time spent in SAT, I learned a lot, a lot of stuff that helped me out in my future as a Police Officer, as well as improve my skills. Also, one more reason to join FBI is those boring Police & Criminal pull overs. That is interesting fun in the first 10 roleplays, then it gets boring and pretty annoying. FBI doesn't do that, and I'd say that the roleplays FBI does are a lot more interesting then that. Also, as I said, I want to take part of a Squad that is active and full of Members that are chill and fun. Also, I am impressed by the recruitment system of FBI, as well as the ranks you got in game. Having a paramedic for you is a great idea, as in that way, during JBs, SRs, and BRs it's almost impossible to die, so the criminal activity can easily get stopped.
Why should we accept you: I am active, as well as loyal. As I said before, I improved myself from the last time I've been SAT, my driving skillis, my aim etc.. Also, during my period of time spent in the other squads I've been allowed to improve myself even more. I can offer SWAT loyality, my skills and my positive thoughts, a person that you all can abuse and just another person that can fight for the good of the squad.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: N/A

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Nope

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Act of behaving like a real-life role in a different circumstance. Such as on a game.
What is deathmatching: Killing someone without an specific reason.
State three server rules (F1): Don't death-match, don't harass others, and don't multiaccount
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Never, ever.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: we can say 8/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your strengths: My personal skills are based on police life so I'd like to tell that I'm skilled enough to arrest criminals in a hard situation doesn't matter if don't have back-ups. Besides this, I'm good at aim and my taser skills are not that bad.
What are your weaknesses: I ain't gonna lie to you, I never thought how to use aircraft in this god damn game, however, I'm pretty fine at driving helicopters other than this I don't have any other massive weaknesses in the game.

STAGE 1
Name:Matrix
Account Name:mosa2000
Nationality:Isreal
Primary Language:Hebrew
Other Languages you speak:English/Arabic

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:Since 2011/2012
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:2011/2012
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:i dont but im planing to get
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:CDC/OC:I Left i didnt like crimnal side anymore
Why do you wish to join the FBI:its a good and old squad and im ex FBI
Why should we accept you:well im looking forward to join a squad and i can offer many things to FBI such as Roleplaying/Hosting event
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:yes i am
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:i dont really remember
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:i went to crimnal side
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:2
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):N/A

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:acting in game like ur in real life
What is deathmatching:killing people without any reason
State three server rules (F1):Dont deatchmatch people without any reason,Dont avoid arresting while ur being chased by a cop by anyway,attempt to arrest before killing them
Are you allowed to deathmatch:No

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10:7/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:10 /10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10:6-8 /10
What are your strengths:im very good at shooting,driving,roleplaying/teamworking
What are your weaknesses:im bad at jumping

STAGE 1
Name:Alex
Account Name:Ostapcantstop
Nationality:ukrainian
Primary Language:Ukraine
Other Languages you speak:English/Russian

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:Since 2018/2019
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:2018/2019
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:i dont have current diploma but i wanna get it
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:CDC/OC:I Left i didnt like people who brake rules and I have finished lawyers university
Why do you wish to join the FBI:because I like it and I think its my destiny to work in this sphere
Why should we accept you: Im very responsible ,reliable and honest person who has never broken the rule
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: I havent got any bans yet

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:No I am not
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:i dont really remember
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:i went to crimnal side
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:2
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):N/A

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:acting in game like in real life
What is deathmatching:killing people without any reason and end up havent got any problems
State three server rules (F1):Dont deatchmatch people without any reason,Dont avoid arresting while ur being chased by a cop by anyway,attempt to arrest before killing them
Are you allowed to deathmatch:No

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10:9/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10:10/10
What are your strengths:im very good ,honest ,reliable, responsible and modest person . And Im used to shooting,driving very well
What are your weaknesses: I havent got any weaknesses .

STAGE 1
Name: Chris
Account Name: chris95nova
Nationality: Algerian.
Primary Language: Arabic
Other Languages you speak: French & English.

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: for 10 years
**How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: ** since 2011-2010 (I have 800+ Hours)
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Negative. that's why I joined SAPA. to get my PC (i'll post my PC application soon.)
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: FBI 2011. kicked because i got banned. FBI 2019 I left FBI. it's just because FBI Don't have active players Just it. ICE I left ICE. to join FOX Operation X (i got free invite By ICE|James|L when I left FBI).
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I want to prove To FBI that I'm loyal.
Why should we accept you: Because I am a former FBI Member.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: I got banned before. (2012 I think). Because they thinking that i have other server like SAES:RPG.

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Yes. I am a former FBI Member.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: 15-03-2019.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: problem with inactive players.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: Level 2 <sSA>
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): https://i.imgur.com/tYx8Kct.png?1
https://imgur.com/a/KxdQcM4
https://i.imgur.com/1f01dGE.png?1

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: it mean acting like real life. but Police roll it's so different. you need to give more effort.
What is deathmatching: means you're not allowed to kill players or shoot at their vehicles without any reason.
-Multi-accounting is Forbidden: which means you're not allowed to register any other account in-game otherwise you will be hardly punished.
-Do not Insult/flame/provoke : don't talk bad or in any offensive way to the players even if they were mistaken and make sure you speak english on the mainchat and teamchat as well.
-Park-kill is not allowed which is you can not kill a player by parking your vehicle above him/her to block his movement to the death.

Are you allowed to deathmatch: Negative. DeathMatch it is not allowed.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 6/10
What are your strengths: I am good driver. I could offer my best drive skills, I am also good shooter. I am able to use the radio. I can also offer my best teamwork efforts to you.
What are your weaknesses: I don't know is it bad or not. so... some time GTA crash. I am bad at RPing that is why I joined SAPA.

STAGE 1
Name: Max
Account Name: rana
Nationality: Egyption
Primary Language: Arabic and English
Other Languages you speak: No one except arabic and english

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: Since 2013
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: Since 2013
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No i dont have
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: I have joined squad Name NSWC and i left reason that the members and players dont active and iam alone
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Bec FBI is a good squad and I think that FBI is better than the other
Why should we accept you: Bec iam Good player and i read rules completely and iam good arrester
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: I got one Adminjail bec i camp in Hospital I forget ! and No ban before

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: No
STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Its a important role in Game like real life
What is deathmatching: Killing someone with no reason and shooting Players cars
State three server rules (F1): Dont Deathmatch / Dont avoid arrest / Dont Spamming or punching some one
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: /10 8/10
What are your strengths: Arrest Crims and Do RP and Drive and Stop Store Robbers and protect jail
What are your weaknesses: Lag

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 702-000,

Dear @monta,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. I would personally commend your attitude and behaviour. We are sorry to tell you that you are ~[Denied]~(red). Main reason is due to our belief that you don't meet our requirements for being a FBI agent. If you are still interested then feel free to reapply in 2 weeks and maybe prove us wrong.

Dear @Carl ,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. I would personally commend your attitude and behaviour. We are sorry to tell you that you are ~[Denied]~(red). Main reason is due to our belief that you don't have enough experience yet.

Dear @X-luffy-X ,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry to tell you that you are ~[Denied]~(red). Main reason is due to our belief that you don't meet our requirements for being a FBI agent. If you are still interested then feel free to reapply in 2 weeks and maybe prove us wrong.

Dear @Hapo,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry to tell you that you are ~[Denied]~(red). Main reason is due to our belief that you don't meet our requirements for being a FBI agent. If you are still interested then feel free to reapply in 2 weeks and maybe prove us wrong.

Dear @matrix,
~[Accepted]~(lime), welcome back home.

Dear @Ostapcantstop ,
You shouldn't copy parts from any other application therefor we are sorry to tell you that you are ~[Denied]~(red), If you are still interested then feel free to reapply in 2 weeks but with your own application next time please.

Dear @chris_nova ,
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. Your loyalty is doubtable from our side, we are not interest in recruiting members who leave us in our downs to come and rejoin in our ups. Therefor you are ~[Denied]~(red).

Dear @Maxyou12 ,

Dear @Rocoso,
~[Under review.]~(yellow)

Yours Sincerely,
FBI Director,
Gerrick Universe,

STAGE 1
Name: Michael
Account Name: Deadlasertom
Nationality: Ukrainian
Primary Language: Russian
Other Languages you speak: English, Ukrainian, a bit Italian.

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: For 4 years with pauses.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 2018/2019
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, because I did not spend enough time in game to reach this rank. But I want to become a PC.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: None.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I heard a lot of good comments about FBI from my close friend Cpt.Price, plus I saw other FBI members and liked the way they worked. So I think that it would be interesting to be part of big and powerfull organization. In additon conversation with English speaking gang members would help me improve my own skills.
Why should we accept you: Cause I'm easy learning player, wishing to take part in clan activities.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: None.

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: No.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:-
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:-
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):-

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Picking a role and acting according to it.
What is deathmatching: Killing without reason.
State three server rules (F1): Don't deathmaching, don't crating several accounts, and behave yourslef.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Depends on the situation. I can deathmatch if someone open fire on me or my comrades, at store robberies, etc.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your strengths: Calm temperament. Desire to learn and master new game mechanics. Good PC and internet conection.
What are your weaknesses: I have job and girlfriend, so unfortunately I can't spend so many time in game as I wish to.

• 2 weeks later...

STAGE 1
Name:Yash Gokhale
Account Name:Cra707
Nationality:India
Primary Language:English
Other Languages you speak:Hindi and Marathi

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:2 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:1 year
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: No
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I have seen the work of the FBI officer, their work is really great and I wish to be one of them
Why should we accept you:I am an active gamer in saes , I think i am really hard working and will never let u down
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: No

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:No

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: roleplaying is enacting or pretending to be someone eg a policeman ,a criminal
What is deathmatching:deathmatching mean kill someone for no reason and it is not allowed

State three server rules (F1):Deathmatching is not allowed , Park killing is not allowed and Arresting in doors or on events is not allowed
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No we are not allowed

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: /10 7
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: /10 7
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: /10 8
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: /10 9
What are your strengths: Roleplaying
What are your weaknesses: No weaknesses

STAGE 1

Name:Finn
Account Name:Phinixofhel
Nationality:germany
Primary Language:german
Other Languages you speak:english
STAGE 2

How long have you been playing MTA:300-400 hours
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:247 hours
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:no because i dont now how i become it
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
Ice: i leave ICE because many off them was very unfriendly and i want to develop and i think its better in FBI and over time i realized the ice dont make the best job
Why do you wish to join the FBI:because The FBI is doing a good job and I want to help them with it
Why should we accept you:i was very friendly I always want to get better and i make my job good
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:3-6 adminjails
STAGE 3

Are you a former FBI member:no
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:///
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:///
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank://
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):///
STAGE 4

What is roleplaying:a role play a role play is when you have several roles like the police and the criminals and example, the criminals just take a hostage and you had to turn them off or arrest them and what you must not forget you have to get the hostage heal out
What is deathmatching:damaging,attacking or killing player for no reasson
6.do not avoid arrest
7.speak in the main chat english
9.do not makerkilling/arresting at BRs
Are you allowed to deathmatch:no
STAGE 5

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 4,5/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 6/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 5/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 4/10
What are your strengths:chases,arresting,driving,flying a heli
What are your weaknesses:flying a plane,parachuting

STAGE 1
Name: Jhon Rosriguez.
Account Name: Jhon_Monsters.
Nationality: Peruvian.
Primary Language: Spanish
Other Languages you speak: English , french and portuguese.
STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: like 4/5 months ago.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: I've been started with SEAS:RPG on the MTASA at same time like 4/5 months ago.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Negative.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: Negative, before I was on the gang, squad or C... Sorry, It's negative
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I want to join me for arrest abuser/killers/robbers. I want to make justice
Why should we accept you: For I help to my colleagues. And I want to be recived for my dears colleagues and agents.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Negative
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: negative.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: negative.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: negative.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): negative.

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:The RolePlay is a way out of reality, with the role my characters can do things that I would not dare to do in "Real Life" and until today since I discovered the role has been one of the most special things of my life. Role playing I feel good and came to strengthen ties with people around the world, the role is something that can unite us into one and the feeling of that is ... Great.
Just is a hobby
What is deathmatching: When I kill to person without reason, also When I shoot to vehicles
State three server rules (F1): No personify, No death match, No
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Not

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 6/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 6/10
What are your strengths: My strengths are: Can I drive too good, and arrest him too good
What are your weaknesses: is I don't know drive with boats/ships

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

Dear @Jhon_Monsters

We are asking you "What is roleplaying" not "Why we should RP" try to fix your application as soon as , you got 24h to do it

Dear @Phinixofhel
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry to tell you that you are ~[Denied]~(red). Main reason is due to our belief that you don't meet our requirements for being a FBI agent. If you are still interested then feel free to reapply in 1 weeks and maybe prove us wrong.

Dear @Deadlasertom
hang around with FBI agents and let us see what you got, consider yourself ~[PENDING]~(orange)

Dear @Yash
same as above be active ingame and try to be closer with us. ~[PENDING]~(orange)

Yours sincerely,

On behalf of the Criminal Investigative Division
FBI & CI Divs HQ
Joaquin Garcia