FBI DIRECTOR.

STAGE 1
Name: Albie
Account Name: albdrani
Nationality: -
Primary Language: English
Other Languages you speak: -

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: About.. 6 years now? Since 2014 I think.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: A few years, started around 2016.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No. Because I never really had a proper chance, I only came back to the server recently, I ruined it for myself before but I won't do it again, this time I'll work for it and do my best to get it.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
San Andreas Police Academy: I left it because at that time there wasn't really anyone to play with, as a Cadet I was always asked to never patrol alone but most of the time there was no one and I felt alone, so a new roleplaying MC caught my interest and pulled me to it.
Warlocks Motorcycle Club: We all became inactive and soon enough the gang was no more.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: The formality and style caught my interest, I tried asking around to know more about it but I was ultimately ignored, I decided to come here and read this topic, and now I know this definitely suits me.
Why should we accept you: I'm willing to prove myself to anyone that doubts me, I will do my best to show myself as a model FBI member, I have no history of toxic behavior(or misconduct) nor will I ever have any. I follow all FBI values and standards(ProCop diploma is an exception, but not for long) and I would become an Agent that the FBI can be proud of.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: None.

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: No.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): -

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is putting on an act, it is basically just the same as the art of acting, taking on a role and playing it out to the best of your abilities, but in the general ingame sense, it's the attempt to make your gameplay more realistic, playing out your role as an officer/criminal and making other players immersed alongside you.
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is killing other players without valid reason, an example of such would be: A criminal killing an idling cop.
State three server rules (F1):
No deathmatching.
No abusing bugs/cheating in any way.
No marker killing/arresting.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Nope.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your strengths: Good general knowledge about the game, such as locations/names etc. The ability to follow orders and be disciplined. Decent combat skills.
What are your weaknesses: In behavior: Hastiness and sometimes joking too much, I can get easily distracted. In skill: Sometimes I struggle when it comes to driving fast vehicles and also team-fighting without clear orders/plans, I lack a bit of SAES knowledge but that's something that can be fixed with time.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
STAGE 1
Name: ZoRo
Account Name: ZoRo124
Nationality: Tunisian
Other Languages you speak: Arabic and French

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: 7Months :D
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 7Months :D
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, i don't have PC dipoloma because i didn't join SAPA or making apply for PC.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:

• ICE: i left because i make with it 5Months and i want some change in my carrer

• TST: TST is So inactive and his players isn't like Teamwork ( all members playing alone )

Why do you wish to join the FBI: i want to join FBI because i see it like a nice squad and it have nice and funny members. FBI members likes the teamwork and me i like that, i want to be a part from them and play my role as a real.
Why should we accept you: i want to be like a loyal and lovely Cop in FBI, i want to be like a nice member and to i can get that i need to Gain confidence from it, and to get that confidence i need to work hard and make my self as a real Cop and do many activitys and RPs, and i can do that because i am a loyal and i have a nice skills, i will be a part from FBI and i will go to the top in it and with other members.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: N/A, i didn't get any adminjail or ban :D

STAGE 3
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): N/A

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Rp is means to acting someone role in game is like the real Life. Like a real officer pulling over a Criminal....
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching you can only said for it DM, its means to acting or killing someone in game without any reasan.

• Talk only english in mainchat.

• Don't do DM or revange DM.

• Don't do Avoid arrest.

Are you allowed to deathmatch: No, Dm is not allowed.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7.50/10
What are your strengths: Shooting / arresting / driving / parachuting.
What are your weaknesses: i can't play if me have a high ping or a low FPS.

U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@ZoRo Your application does not meet our current standards however I am willing to give you 48 hours to make amendments. You need to add alot more detail for us to consider you and also review your grammar as there are too many mistakes.

I will review your application again in 48 hours.

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Maxyou12 You were under-review as previously advised by Garcia. The HQ team have considered the changes you have made and we are not satisfied with your application at all.
It does not contain the full format which we request all applicants to use, you are missing banners specifcally the 'FBI Application' banner. There is so little information in the application, you have put no effort into it at all which proves you don't really want to join us. We want to see new applicants put plenty of detail into their application to show their passion to wanting to join FBI and so we can learn about them from their application.
So on this note you are ~[DENIED.]~(red)

I really hope you take what I said above into consideration and good luck with your police career.

You are welcome to apply with a much better application in ~[2 weeks]~(red) from today.

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@ZoRo The HQ team have reviewed your application for a second time and we are still not satisified with its contents. After multiple time of advice you still did not amend it further to include more detail even after you told us you amended it.

Also your application does not seem to be telling the truth 100%

For question 'Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:' you said 'No, i don't have PC dipoloma because i didn't join SAPA or making apply for PC.'
However you have previously applied for SAPA and you failed the test.

We don't appreciate people who are not honest with us, all we ask from applicants is honesty and effort put into the application.

You did patrol with members a lot to try and show us what you are about which was good to see. You are not a bad cop when it comes to skills but we dont only consider your ingame abilities.

With all the above considered the HQ team have decided that you are ~[DENIED]~(red).

Hopefully you will learn from this to help you with your police career for the future.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks.

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

alt text
STAGE 1
Name:Officer|WiTTi
Account Name:witti
Nationality:Algerian
Primary Language:Arabic
Other Languages you speak:French and English

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:4years.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 3years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: ICE-POLICE:left bcz ihave Problem with sam the vice Leader
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Well I wish to join FBI because FBI is the one of the best squad in the SAES:RPG. I always founded myself in Federal agent roleplays and I love how FBI works and I think I can take a good part in FBI. So many great players in it and I'd like to play with them and have fun around with them.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am an active guy, I am playing saes for 3 years and I know everything about it, I used to known as a hooper back in time but I am not that old guy anymore, I want to make sure one thing that I am changed so much and I'll be so damn loyal to FBI. I am a roleplayer guy which is so important for me. I always does Roleplays which is my biggest strenght.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: no

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Yes, I was.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: I dont remember the exact reason I left because it was back in 2016.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: same as above.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: Well I think I was Special Agent.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): Sadly I do not have any evidence.

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Well roleplay is acting like real life. That means what you're doing in real life, you're doing same in the game but different persons (like mafia roles,trucker roles or cop roles).
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is killing a person for no reason or shooting cars .
State three server rules (F1): Do not deathmatch people, always english in mainchat and do not multiaccoun.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Never.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your strengths: Well my biggest strenght is doing roleplays. My other strenght is communicating with the people, I am a kind and a fun person so thats why I can communicate with the community so easily. I can say that I am good at shooting and arresting also driving cars.
What are your weaknesses: FPS and Ping!

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@WiTTi01 So it seems like you are a compulsive liar. You said that you have been in FBI before and been part of the community for 3 years. I looked up FBI history and you have never applied for FBI before and there is no profile of you on the old forums. So I think you have joined SAES within the year.

Also you said you left ICE due to issues with the Leader and Vice leader, there is a lot more too it and you tried to hide the truth. It was not hard for me to look through your profile and find the below screenshots.

:::

alt text

alt text

:::

So based on all of the above, welcome to the FBI ~[blacklist]~(red) group. Congratulations!

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

alt text

AUTHORISED BY:
THE OFFICE OF THE HUMAN RESOURCES,
OFFICE OF EXECUTIVE,
FBI TOP BRASS,
FBI DIRECTOR.

STAGE 1
Name: Winterbottom
Account Name: Winterbottom
Nationality: German
Primary Language: German
Other Languages you speak: English

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: Playing since 2012.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: I played two years ago, very casually. I created a new account a few days ago.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, I am working on it as I joined SAPA recently.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: No previous history.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I love the "theme" of federal agents, having undercover operations and investigations. FBI is also one of the very first groups I have come across on multiple different servers when I started playing MTA and absolutely enjoyed staying there. I also have friends in the group that enjoy their stay, so I'd definitely like to join as well.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am a loyal and respectful person who doesn't get upset by silly things. I will integrate and work with other fellow agents together to strengthen the group.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: None.

STAGE 3
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: /
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: /
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: /
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): /

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is the act of pretending to be another person with all their responsibilities and stories, strenghts and weaknesses. You're basically an actor in a huge play.
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching means attacking or killing other players without any reason and disregarding any existing rules.
State three server rules (F1): Deathmatching is not allowed (including attacking their vehicles, revenge kills, killing criminals without being outnumbered or attacked, car parking kill, etc.), mainchat is an English-only chat, do not camp at hospitals (leave as fast as possible)
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No.

STAGE 5
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your strengths: Driving and navigation, killing and arresting in teams, communication
What are your weaknesses: Leading big groups of people without chaos breaking loose, plane stunts

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Winterbottom Very interesting name you have there, must be that wierd German inside you.
I dont know who you are or what experience you have, however I can tell you are not an idiot, which is a great start. I see that you went out of your own way to join SAPA, which was great to see. You mentioned that you have no history of a previous gang/squad/company which is a tad concerning but a risk I am willing to take.

You seem like a genuine nice guy and I hope you prove me right. I think you have potential.

On the notes above you are ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) but as Agent-In-Training due to your lack of experience on the police side of the server. FBI will be able to train you up into a great officer, if you stick with us and stay loyal. Contact a member of the HQ team ingame.

Best regards,

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Aboodex811
Account Name: Mor
Nationality: USA
Primary Language: Arabic
Other Languages you speak: English,french

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: I started playing MTA for 1 year and a few months ago
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: I instantly started playing on SAES:RPG, same period
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No
My 1st organization was F.B.I, to be honest i choosed it randomly only to know more about saes. I left it because i had some friends in another gang and they recommanded me to join them.
My 2nd organization was Z, some friends recommanded me to join them. I left Z to try the cop side.
My 3rd organization was SAPA, i joined it to try to get the ProCop diploma, I left it because there were many requirements for PC.
My 4th organization was Z (again), i joined them back since it was so hard to get the ProCop diploma. i got kicked from it for many mistakes that i made ingame.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: i really like FBI members attitude, i see you guys back so i'll be here to help you
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because i'm good, loyal, friendly player, i don't get any adminjail
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: N/A

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Yes
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: it was a very long time ago, I don't remember really
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: i wanted to join a gang
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: probie
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): https://imgur.com/a/rWc6KfI

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is to act like real life but ingame
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is killing someone without any reason
State three server rules (F1): Talk english on mainchat.
Do not avoid arrest
Do not abuse bugs
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your strengths: Driving Helicopters, bikes
What are your weaknesses: aiming with deagle, landing shamals

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery with the following equipment available and team.
Vehicles:
A Police Maverick
A Patrol Vehicle
Weapons:
Combat Shotgun
M4 Assault Rifle
Sniper Rifle
EXPLAIN BELOW: Well, i will just snipe the criminals who are in the store robbery until i get them all.
Scenario Two:
You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You have the following teams under control to assault the base:
Assault Team Armed with assault rifles and combat shotguns
Backup Team - Armed with assault rifles and combat shotguns
Approach team (Recon) -Armed with sniper rifles
ALL SQUADS HAVE ACCESS TO POLICE MAVERICKS AND SQUAD CARS
The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base there are a further three armed criminals.
Your mission is to secure the outside of the base, how would you do so?
EXPLAIN BELOW: Securing the outside of any base is easy for me, i'll just pay attention on garages, doors and the roads
Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department building.
Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery. As a result, they have taken an old woman hostage and barricaded inside. The two-armed criminals are young and very nervous.
You have access to the same squads as in scenario two. How would you diffuse/ deal with the situation?
EXPLAIN BELOW: The first thing to do is to block the roads incase if they have more criminals outside, secondly i'll try to sort the situation without any fire, otherwise we'll have to open fire to save the woman

@Mor said in FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation:

Name: Aboodex811
Account Name: Mor
Nationality: USA
Primary Language: Arabic
Other Languages you speak: English,french

@Mor You are a funny guy.

I see that you are various ages and have different nationalities? Can you travel in time and change your race? If so, please teach me. Or maybe you just copied applications?? Who knows....

So here you are Indian and 21 years old.

Nickname : Aboodex811
Accountname : Mor
How long have you been playing MTA : more than a years in total, dont remember exactly how long though.
When did you start playing on SAES:RPG : was back in 2015
In 2-3 lines, tell us a bit about yourself : Well I am a boy from India, 19 years old. I used to love gaming but lost interest and now I only play SAES because of the community. I am not much of a sports person and more of a geek, but hey its fun to be a geek isn't it?

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/10186/mor-procop-application/2

Here you are Turkish and 19

Personal Info

Username: Aboodex811
Account name: Mor
Nationality: I'm Turk
Languages: Turkish , English
English skills (1-10): 10/5
Do you use Teamspeak: Yes

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/138/ice-immigration-customs-enforcement/950

Here you are Russian and 22

Nickname: I am known as Aboodex811
Account name: Mor

Primary Language: Russian

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: My experience of playing on the server for over a year

Current S/G/C and rank: San Andres Federal Police\CDT

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/10188/mor-application

And here you are from Portugal and 20 years old

In-game name: Aboodex811
Login name: Mor
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 3 months
In 2-3 lines, tell us a bit about yourself:My name is Daniel. I'm from Portugal, I'm currently in college taking an Administrative & Translation degree at the moment. I'm a loyal, friendly, down to earth, crazy but not obnoxious type of guy.

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/10187/mor-application

So you are very mysterious. You must have some wicked powers mate.

FBI need someone with Pshyic and time travelling powers that you have.

You are 1000000% denied. You may re-apply when I get to Mars.

STAGE 1

Name:Domen
Account Name:Bacon142
Nationality:Slovenian
Primary Language:slovene
Other Languages you speak:english and a tiny bit of deutsch

STAGE 2-GIVE SHORT ANSWERS
How long have you been playing MTA:I've been playing mta for 3 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:I've been playing SAES:RPG for a year and a half
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:No i was going to get it but then i stopped playing.
ICE-I left ICE beacuse their english was very poor,they didnt post at all and i was the only one that was active.
SAFP-I got kicked from SAFP beacuse we got into the argument with the Vice leader so he kicked me from the squad.
SAPA-I left SAPA beacuse there was nothing to do in the squad besides wait 14 days or hang with the official squad member and I was bored in the squad and left.
RDMC-Closed
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I want to be FBI beacuse i met nice and kind guys by patroling and hanging with eachother.And also there is a lot of teamwork in the squad.
Why should we accept you:You should accept me beacuse I have potential and skills to join the squad,I am also loyal and very kind.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
Bans:N/A
Admin jails:N/A

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:
N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:
N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:
N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):
N/A

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:Roleplaying means doing something in real life,In the roleplay you can use anims such as /think /talk etc... but you will need at least 2 players to make this action.
What is deathmatching:Deadmatching is killing or damaging other players without a reason,you will need 2 or more players for this action,Its also known as DM.
State three server rules (F1):only english in mainchat
Do not use cheats or trainers
Do not avoid arrest
Are you allowed to deathmatch:No

STAGE 5
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your strengths: My strenghts are driving,shooting,arresting,helping other agents.
What are your weaknesses:My weaknesses are, im not so good at flying a plane,and sometimes ping.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Bacon42 Well your application is not full of detail but its not as bad as others I have seen. Your English is not terrible either, which is a good start.

I am willing to give you and chance and help get you back on your feet. You are ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) as Agent-In-Training. Contact a HQ member ingame.

Best regards,

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

~[STAGE 1]~

Name: SSS

Account Name: Sandis.g
Nationality: latvija
Primary Language: latvija
Other Languages you speak: English and a little russian

~[STAGE 2]~
How long have you been playing MTA: 7years

How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 2years

Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: I don't have one because I'm new.

**Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:TST
i left the team because they weren't active people was lame slaughter wanted to do but did nothing

Why do you wish to join the FBI: I want to join the FBI because I want to serve the cop side. It's boring playing the game by yourself so I want to be in a squad, grow in it and be loyal towards it. I want to show other people that they should be in the FBI and show them it's somthing glourious.

Why should we accept you: Recently I've been very active ingame which is good to show others that the FBI is an active squad. I've good leadership from past experince in police groups/ military groups in different games such as garry's mod. I'm good at listening to HR's and doing any tasks given by them. I'm willing to stay in the FBI for a long time and show loyalty.

Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: I've never been jailed by an admin.

~[STAGE 3]~
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):

~[STAGE 4]~
What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is like doing things in real life for exampel instead of just arrested a wanted criminal in-game. I would tell him to pull over, get on his knees and then I would arrest him.

What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is when players fight to the death.

State three server rules (F1): Try not to avoid arrests by leaving the game, no cheats or trainers and do not abuse bugs.only english in mainchat.

Are you allowed to deathmatch: No.

~[STAGE 5]~
**What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10

What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8.5/10

What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 5,5/10 (With training it will be better)**

What are your strengths: Good at listening to orders given by HR's, good at solving problems, chasing criminals, very calm which is useful in stressing situations. Very good at learning.

What are your weaknesses: .Lag

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Sandis-G When you decide to tell the truth and write the application yourself, we may consider you.
Also dont remove questions in our application format to try and avoid them... do you think we are stupid? You are disrespecting FBI by trying fool us with your stupid actions. I don't appreciate that.

You are ~[denied]~(red) and may re-apply in 3 months.

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Joshua Bond

~[STAGE 1]~(black)

Name:Dominic
Account Name:wissou
Nationality:Algeria
Primary Language:Arabic
Other Languages you speak:English,turk,french

~[STAGE 2-GIVE SHORT ANSWERS]~(black)
How long have you been playing MTA:6years.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:3years.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? no I don't have.
TST(Left cuz iwant to join FBI/ICE(kicked cuz of some problems with thr L)/CDC(left bcz it's an inactive gang)/REBEL(kicked cuz of some problems with the VL)/NSA(dead)/STF(dead)
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Uhm,iwant join FBI Bcz he is the most active squad and it have agood activity,And ihave many Friends in FBI! :P
Why should we accept you: Bcz im active player too and im calm and patient.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
Bans:N/A
Admin jails:N/A

~[STAGE 3]~(black)
Are you a former FBI member:
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

~[STAGE 4]~(black)
What is roleplaying:Role-playing in my opinion is when your taking on a characters role according to what the characters are, what do they do, what job they have, etc. We must use the characters background as our role and interact other people as the character we are using. Simply, it's putting a real-life scenarios into a video game.
What is deathmatching:The most imposed rule is the "No Deathmatch" Rule, Deathmatch is the act of aimlessly shooting/killing/damaging a person or his vehicle using weapons. It further includes Revenge killing out of personal prejudice or other causes.
State three server rules (F1):Dont Avoid arrest,Dont Dm,Try to speak just with english on main chat

Are you allowed to deathmatch:No

~[STAGE 5]~(black)
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7.5/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your strengths: My strenghts are driving,shooting,arresting
What are your weaknesses:My weaknesses : Swiimming

STAGE 1
Name: Oliver
Account Name: Ojpog
Nationality: British
Other Languages you speak: Yorkshire

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: 1 month active, account from 2012 I was active until 2014.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: I was active from 2012-2014 and have just rejoined within the last month
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, inactive during this period.

Initial SAM Member, I left when I became inactive.

Why do you wish to join the FBI: Takes me back to the 2012 days as the players are experienced and have good roleplay skills.

Why should we accept you: Keen roleplayer, enjoy a community atmosphere and will be active as much as possible. I will promote roleplay wherever possible.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: N/A

STAGE 3

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is to act as a character made up in game.
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is killing someone without reason.
Do not avoid arrest
Speak English in main chat.
No Deathmatching.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your strengths: Roleplay, Driving
What are your weaknesses: Being active daily.

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery with the following equipment available and team.
Vehicles:
A Police Maverick
A Patrol Vehicle
Weapons:
Combat Shotgun
M4 Assault Rifle
Sniper Rifle
EXPLAIN BELOW: Either wait outside with a sniper to intercept and those targets missed follow with helicopter to desination until able to intercept individually.

Scenario Two:
You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You have the following teams under control to assault the base:
Assault Team Armed with assault rifles and combat shotguns
Backup Team - Armed with assault rifles and combat shotguns
Approach team (Recon) -Armed with sniper rifles
ALL SQUADS HAVE ACCESS TO POLICE MAVERICKS AND SQUAD CARS
The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base there are a further three armed criminals.
Your mission is to secure the outside of the base, how would you do so?
EXPLAIN BELOW: Keep to the perimeter of the base, be wary of exits and protect them.
Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department building.
Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery. As a result, they have taken an old woman hostage and barricaded inside. The two-armed criminals are young and very nervous.
You have access to the same squads as in scenario two. How would you diffuse/ deal with the situation?
EXPLAIN BELOW: Make an exclusion perimeter to keep the rest of the public safe. Negotiate with the target to see if there is any other way out of the situation, Any situation to take advantage of a weakness and take the main target out but try and resolve verbally.