Closed Organisation  ·  88 members

FBI

FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation

FBI

U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Herrjorss First of all, thank you for applying to us. Nicely written application, aswell as noticable activity within the game, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Please meet me or any other FBI HQ in game for your entry tests.

Best Regards,
FBI HQ
Ramos

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STAGE 1
Name: Chris
Account Name: chris95nova
Nationality: Algerian.
Primary Language: Arabic
Other Languages you speak: French & English.

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: for 10 years
**How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: ** since 2011-2010 (I have 1025+ Hours)
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Negative. that's why I joined SAPA. to get my PC (i'll post my PC application soon.)
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: FBI 2011. kicked because i got banned. FBI 2019 I left FBI. it's just because FBI Don't have active players Just it. ICE I left ICE. to join FOX Operation X (i got free invite By ICE|James|L when I left FBI).
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I want to prove To FBI that I'm loyal.
Why should we accept you: Because I am a former FBI Member.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: I got banned before. (2012 I think). Because they thinking that i have other server like SAES:RPG.

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Yes. I am a former FBI Member.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: 15-03-2019.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: problem with inactive players.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: Level 2 <sSA>
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): https://i.imgur.com/tYx8Kct.png?1
https://imgur.com/a/KxdQcM4
https://i.imgur.com/1f01dGE.png?1

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: it mean acting like real life. but Police roll it's so different. you need to give more effort.
What is deathmatching: means you're not allowed to kill players or shoot at their vehicles without any reason.
State three server rules (F1):
-Multi-accounting is Forbidden: which means you're not allowed to register any other account in-game otherwise you will be hardly punished.
-Do not Insult/flame/provoke : don't talk bad or in any offensive way to the players even if they were mistaken and make sure you speak english on the mainchat and teamchat as well.
-Park-kill is not allowed which is you can not kill a player by parking your vehicle above him/her to block his movement to the death.

Are you allowed to deathmatch: Negative. DeathMatch it is not allowed.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 6/10
What are your strengths: I am good driver. I could offer my best drive skills, I am also good shooter. I am able to use the radio. I can also offer my best teamwork efforts to you.
What are your weaknesses: I don't know is it bad or not. so... some time GTA crash. I am bad at RPing that is why I joined SAPA.
STAGE 6 :
Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery.
EXPLAIN HERE: i will tell the first agent to use Sniper me and the other agent will attack them at SR one Fromp near and One from SR back like that and the SR will be Cleared.

Scenario Two:
**You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You are in charge of an assault team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns), a backup team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns) and a recon team (armed with sniper rifles).

The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base, there are a further three armed criminals. How would you secure the base?**
EXPLAIN HERE: i will Tell all Free Units to try with Us second we will not open Fire if they open Fire we will Start The fire too after that we will search all thge base and got all Drugs and arms are in Base .

Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department. Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery.
As a result, they have taken an old woman hostage and are barricaded inside. The two-armed criminals are young and very nervous.
You have access to the same squads as in scenario two. How would you diffuse/ deal with the situation?
EXPLAIN HERE: i will tell the robber Who got the woman to lett is Nicely , i know he wont do that after that i will tell them we will open Fire if they wont understand i will shoot who got the woman in his Hand to drop the arms and dont shoot the woman after that we will pick them to Prison and Drop them .

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@chris01

Unfortunately we have to inform you that your application is denied, we are still not sure if you are ready to join us once again, your application can still be improved and im sure you can put more effort into it the next time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

FBI HQ

STAGE 1
Name: Jonathan (JojoDb)
Account Name: jojofromjory
Nationality: Belgian
Primary Language: Dutch
Other Languages you speak: English, French, German

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: Since 2010
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: I started playing on SAES from 2011-2014 and recently started again
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, I have only just gotten back into the server and only recently started playing as a cop
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: ALT since 2011 (still member as it's a group)
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I enjoy RP and want to work on my skills as Law Enforcement Officer
Why should we accept you: I've been around for quite a while, I'm able to contribute to RP events and have proven my dedication to groups/squads by being part of ALT since I started playing on SAES
Previous bans or admin jails: None

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: No
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): -
Are you a SAPA or PC member: No

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Simulating real life behaviour/situations in-game
What is deathmatching: Randomly killing players for no valid reason
State three server rules (F1): Do not spam the chat, speak English in main chat, do not use multiple accounts
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 6/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 5/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your strengths: RPing, I'm an experienced SAES member, through ALT I've earned respect from other players, I'm not a troublemaker
What are your weaknesses: I need to practice my shooting skills

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery.
EXPLAIN HERE:

As we have no further information available on the situation, we will first need to try and find out how many robbers are involved with the robbery. In order to do this, we will need to approach the store from a distance and use either binoculars or sniper scopes to observe the store. After assessing the situation, depending on the amount of people involved, we can approach the store with two officers, leaving the third one on watch. We will then try to find out all available entrances/exits and try to cover those. If we assessed that the amount of robbers is an amount we can handle, we will slowly work our way in trying to take control of the situation by either apprehending or neutralizing the suspects. If we are outnumbered, we will stand our ground until backup becomes available.

Scenario Two:
You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You are in charge of an assault team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns), a backup team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns) and a recon team (armed with sniper rifles).

The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base, there are a further three armed criminals. How would you secure the base?
EXPLAIN HERE:

As we have multiple teams available, we will be using the snipers to focus on neutralizing the armed criminals near the fence. As the snipers cannot take out all four at once, our assault team will be closing in on and drawing attention from the fence guards using flashbangs and M4 covering fire. Meanwhile, the Backup team will follow the assault team outside of the line of fire as the assault team works their way inside the base. Once we are inside the base, the assault team will apprehend or eliminate the remaining criminals while the snipers and backup team ensure that no other criminals are making their way towards the base.

Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department. Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery.
As a result, they have taken an old woman hostage and are barricaded inside. The two-armed criminals are young and very nervous.
You have access to the same squads as in scenario two. How would you diffuse/ deal with the situation?
EXPLAIN HERE:

First of all, we will try to make contact with the hostage takers. We will try to found out if there is any way we can make them let go the hostage under secure circumstances. While we do this, we assemble our assault team so that we can move in at any given point in time. The assault team will also try to place camera devices to get a better view of the building and see whether there are any other hostage-takers or hostages inside. The backup team will try to find a different entrance to execute a surprise attack. While these teams are occupied with trying to diffuse the situation, the sniper team will try to find a position in one of the opposite buildings (as the square near LSPD has quite some buildings) and try to get a clear shot onto the hostage takers. Once everyone is in place and the conversation with the hostage takers does not seem to lead anywhere, the snipers will take their shot in order to disable the hostage takers. Once the shots have been taken, both ground teams will breach into the building and use smoke grenades/flashbangs to take control over the situation. The first priority of the assault team will be getting to the hostage and getting them to safety, while the backup team will be occupied with apprehending the suspects.

STAGE 1:

Name: Nishki
Account Name: bluelive122.
Nationality: The United Arab Emirates.
Primary Language: Arabic.
Other Languages you speak: English and Spanish.

STAGE 2:

How long have you been playing MTA: About 10 years or so.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: My first ever log was since 2011 I think went a bit inactive and came back.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Honestly most of my life I've been on the criminal side but I noticed that I am a better cop than I am as a criminal as I've joined SAPA to develop and get into the cop life more and more.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: I would love to keep it between the HQ's and I.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Honestly FBI is one of the best squads (personal opinion) looking at it and the members it sounds cool. even as a kid I've always wanted to be an FBI in real life it was just in the blood ever since I was a kid.
Why should we accept you: I am active humble might bring joy into the squad might not sound that much of a guy from what you hear about me but yeah I think that's what I really can get into the squad.
Previous bans or admin jails:

STAGE 3:

Are you a former FBI member: Not just a VIP.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: N/A

If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did leave the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): N/A
Are you a SAPA or PC member: Yes I am a SAPA member.

STAGE 4:

What is roleplaying: It's mostly like bringing real life into the game.
What is deathmatching: Killing a specific guy for no specific reason.
1/ Do not deathmatch.
2/ Always avoid starting an argument on the main chat.
3/ Don't bug abuse.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Not at all.

STAGE 5:

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: /10 I would give myself a 9 out of 10.
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: /10 Same as above I'd say 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: /10 10/10 I think.
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: /10 9.5/10 I think so since I've been on Role-play servers I did get much experience.
What are your strengths: Role-Playing, Eager to learn, Shooting.
What are your weaknesses: Honestly, I think I am bad at landing planes that is pretty much it.

STAGE 6:

Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery?

EXPLAIN HERE: First of all, I will inform my team about the situation as we are on our way and explain each one of them and his role. One would work as a sniper as a raccoon to watch out for us and inform us about there spots one would aid me as we get into action to the SR. and one would be the one that would catch their attention as we approach them and get them done.

Scenario Two:

EXPLAIN HERE: First of all I would call the sniper team to eliminate the criminals on the outside as we throw a flashbang in and rush into our enemies to catch them and if force was used we would shoot them and eliminate them.

Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department. Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast-food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery.

I would, first of all, say that I do know their parents and that I would call them and once their parents approach us they will talk to there kids and calm them down by then stuff will start calming down as we get to a conclusion after it's done.

STAGE 1
Name: Moley
Account Name: DaToletha
Nationality: Dutch
Other Languages you speak: English

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: I've been playing for around 8 years.
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I've also been playing
SAES: RPG for around 6 years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No because I've always had the chance to get it but I never went for it.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: I've been in many gangs and I have a lot of history with them here is the list of what gangs/squads I've been part in.
[RDMC:] It was my first gang it was awesome in there I miss those times but it sadly died.
HA: It reached level 2 it was nice in the beginning but there were several fights in literally every chat and after some days I left it.
[SAPA:] It was my first squad it was fun in there but it was getting boring so I left this.
[SAFP:] So I went to join SAFP and I've had nice people to hang with but after some weeks I left it because it went a bit Non-active.
S~D: I went back to the criminals to help a gang to reach level 2 it was awesome in the beginning we've done lots of activities and roleplays but there were some problems some got kicked and some left after a couple of weeks it died.
SoA: It was fun in There I enjoyed my time there but I had a couple of fights with a member which made me getting kicked.
TST: I went back to the cop side for a while and it was going good so far until I got kicked by a fake report.
[CDC] I left it because I've gotten bored.
BS: I went there and it was awesome we've also done a lot of activities within the gang but I left it to help The Company.
THC x1: It was great in there it went too good We've reached level 3 but I went inactive and I got kicked.
FOX: I would like to Explain this To an HQ
THC 2 x: I got kicked because of my behavior back then
CripZ: I got kicked because I left the discord server without any
notification
THC x3: This will I explain ingame to an HQ
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Well I've always been interested in joining FBI of seeing how friendly and skilled their members are.
Why should we accept you: Well I'm a very experienced and active guy I like to host lots of activities to help the squad raise up.
Previous bans or admin jails: I've got banned once for deathmatching nanobob with a minigun

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: No
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:-
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:-
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):-

Are you a SAPA or PC member: I'm not a member of SAPA / PC

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying
: Roleplaying is when you are portraying a specific character, which is developed by yourself and has different characteristics
What is deathmatching: Deathmatch is shooting a car or shooting/killing a person without any reasons

• Do not avoid arrest.

• Do not randomly deathmatch other people without any reason.

• Only speak English in the Main chat.

Are you allowed to deathmatch: No you are not allowed to deathmatch if you randomly deathmatch other people or cars you can get heavily punished

STAGE 5
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your strengths: My strengths are being nice and helpful at anytime someone needs me I'm also an experienced player that has a lot of knowledge about this server
What are your weaknesses: My weaknesses are like I overreact if someone pisses me off or talks bullshit about me or sometimes argue with people in the main chat.

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
You are the agent-in-charge of a patrol unit which includes you and two other agents. You are informed of an ongoing store robbery and there are no other units available for back up. How would you successfully resolve the store robbery?
EXPLAIN HERE: I will first gather information on how many criminals are participating in the store robbery if I have enough information about it I will recon the area to watch for other criminals, I will use my sniper to take them out to clear a path for the other agents to ambush the Store Robbery.
Scenario Two:
You are the leader of an assault on a suspected criminal base being used for drug distribution. You are in charge of an assault team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns), a backup team (armed with M4s and combat shotguns) and a recon team (armed with sniper rifles).
The fence around the base is protected by four armed criminals. Inside the base, there are a further three armed criminals. How would you secure the base?
EXPLAIN HERE: I would let the Snipers scout everything on what's happening inside the base and even around the fences after that, they got information on what's happening they take out the criminals that are outside the base around the fences, after that happened the other team with the m4's are going to push inside while being covered by the snipers and the backup got ready to engage if something happens and after that it all depends on how the criminals react
Scenario Three:
An armed FBI Unit is called to a hostage situation to a building nearby to the Los Santos Police Department. Two criminals had attempted to rob a fast-food restaurant but police had arrived during the robbery.
EXPLAIN HERE: I will have the snipers recon around the area and send the tell the other team to be ready if anything happens inside, then I walk in and I will just tell them to drop the gun and release the women and simply talk with them because they are still young and nervous and the rest of the operation depends on how they react

alt text
STAGE 1
Name: VayraN
Account Name: Zelozed2
Nationality: Egyptian
Primary Language: Arabic
Other Languages you speak: English and a bit Turkish

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: 3 Years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: Maybe 2 years and half
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, I didn't complete the trainings in SAPA and I didn't have the chance to get the diploma
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: CripZ FBI ICE 2 times HRMC Rebels FOX ThC

:::

CIA TST
CripZ: Kicked for being unmature
FBI: Kicked, I don't know the reason
ICE 2 times: Kicked for adminjails
HRMC: Left I didn't like MC life
Rebels: Left for the same reason as HRMC
FOX: Kicked, I don't remember the reason
ThC: It was a very nice place and I had friends there, but left I didn't like somethings in the gang
CIA: I left, we got denied for level 2 and I didn't think that I can do anything because I were inactive
TST: Kicked, I think I got kicked because of the reputation

Why do you wish to join the FBI: It's a very good squad active friendly and it can teach me more about the cop side and the roleplay
Why should we accept you: I'm a former member of FBI and I was known as Tamsouh at this time, I was bad in the past and I had a bad attitude and fights etc but I don't have it now, I got changed and i'm now helpful and honest person also i'm a polite person to anyone
Previous bans or admin jails: 2 bans for 1 for getting many adminjails and 1 for fighting with an admin

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Yes
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: I don't remember exactly but it was a very long time ago like 1 year ago or 9 months idk
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: I got kick, I don't know the reason but I think it's because I got fake reported at forum by @Spicey for camping at hospital but I weren't, after that I got kick
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: I was at probation time
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): I don't have a screenshot but you can ask Denox, he invited me while my name was Tamsouh
Are you a SAPA or PC member: I'm a former SAPA member 2 times but now i'm not

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: It's to act ingame like the real life
What is deathmatching: It's to kill or damage someone without any reason
State three server rules (F1): You can't Deathmatch You can't MultiAccount You can't Avoid Arrest
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No it's a major rule and it's the rule number 1 in F1 > Server Rules you are not allowed to DeathMatch without any reason

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: /10 8/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: /10 7/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: /10 7-8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: /10 8/10
What are your strengths: Teamworking
What are your weaknesses: Nothing

STAGE 6
Scenario One:

EXPLAIN HERE: I will prepare my weapons we go to the SR we will get cover and hide, when the robbers comes outside the store robbery we will show ourselves and start shooting while rushing towards them we will shoot them in the legs and when they get on the ground and get hurt we will handcuff them and get their weapons after that we will join the SR to check the victims and get back the money after that we get the robbers to the HQ

Scenario Two:

EXPLAIN HERE:
I will make the recon team hide behind a construction and snip on 2 from these four armed criminals after that I will move with the assault team and kill the other 2 after that we will call the backup team to come with us inside the base and sniper team stay ready with their sniper we will surround the base with cars and after that enter the base I will make the assault team infront and backup team behind, we will join and start attacking, when we are done and we secured the base we will get back to the HQ

Scenario Three:
EXPLAIN HERE:
I will make the sniper team on the fast-food construction preparing the sniper, I will stay infront of the construction with the assault team and make the backup team some from them on the right of the construction and others on the left of the construction to surround the construction, me and the assault team will crouch behind the cars and prepare the weapons, when they leave we will start talking and warning them to let the old woman or we will open the fire, when they let the old woman we will aim at them and tell them to raise their hands in the air and throw the weapons away and tell the old woman to rush to us when they raise their hands and throw the weapons we will move to them to handcuff them when we handcuff them we will put them in the car with 2 agents of the assault team after that we will make sure the old woman is safe and we will get back the money after that we will move to the HQ with the suspects

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Nishki,

Unfortunately we have to inform you that your application is denied, you have to prove your loyalty to us by applying again at 20th of September. Also refrain from asking HQs whether you're getting accepted or not.

@MoleyTheMolester,

You've sucefully engaged in our daily activities and shown yourself, so we decided to give you a chance and be one of us in the bureau. You're accepted, find any HQ for your ingame tests/invite.

@VayraN

Your application is currently under discussion amongst our members, meanwhile hang out as much as you can with us.

FBI HQ,

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@VayraN

We have decided not to proceed with your due to numerous reasons. That means, you're ~[denied]~(red). You may re-apply again in October, if still interested ofcourse.

@Bosk

We have doubts about your loyalty, therefore, we're setting you ~[under review]~(gray) for the limited period of the time. In the meantime, prove yourself worthy enough to be part of FBI, stay active, hop in our patrols and your final answer will come at the right time.

FBI HQ

• 3 weeks later...

STAGE 1
Name:Mr.Parazit
Account Name:parazit02
Nationality:Algerian
Primary Language:Arabic
Other Languages you speak:English.Frensh.Arabic

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:since 1 Years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:1Years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:I don't have PC diploma because i was a gang member.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:TST/ICE/OC/RDMC I will Explaine in the game
Why do you wish to join the FBI:The FBI is very professional and I feel FBI has a team I'd be proud to be a part of. and is very teamworking.
Why should we accept you:I have the time experience, and will, to serve to the squad as best as I can. I have a good attitude nowadays and maybe accepting me means I can contribute in many ways to FBI, and I got much to show/prove with my effort starting by this application.
Previous bans or admin jails:Never

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:No
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):
Are you a SAPA or PC member:No

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:Roleplay is you being a part of a movie or a story it will got post on forum, it kind a action as they quest you to do, Patrolling is one of roleplay Cops.
What is deathmatching:Deathmatching is killing a person for no reason or shooting cars .
State three server rules (F1):Dont Deathmatch / Dont avoid arrest / Dont Spamming or punching some one
Are you allowed to deathmatch:no

STAGE 5
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10:7 /10
What are your strengths: Arrest Crims and Do RP and Drive and Stop Store Robbers and protect jail
What are your weaknesses:Lag

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Mr-Parazit,

Weak application, haven't shown any effort ingame either.
Your app goes denied, you may apply in 15days but make sure you hang out with our agents as much as you can!

FBI HQ,

STAGE 1
Name: Turbo
Account Name: turbo12345
Nationality: The Netherlands
Other Languages you speak: Turkish and English

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: Around 6 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: Around 6 years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No I tried to get it but I had not enough time for it.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: Talked with HQ about it.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I am a former member of FBI, I had good and great times in it. I know how the system works in FBI. And of course I like the role of FBI thats one of the most important reasons.
Why should we accept you: I am playing SAES around 6 years so I am an experienced player. I know the rules and I know how to roleplay.
Previous bans or admin jails: I have been reported by mine cousin for avoid arresting and got admin jailed

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Yes
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: I don't remember when but it must be 1.5/2 years
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: Cop side was boring
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: [SSA]
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): N/A
Are you a SAPA or PC member: Nope

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: roleplay means acting like real life
What is deathmatching: Killing someone or damaging a vehicle for no reason

• Do not DM

• Do not avoid arrest

• Do not marker kill or marker arrest

Are you allowed to deathmatch: No it's not allowed

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8 /10
What are your strengths: I have many strengths but the most important of them are; roleplaying, shooting and arresting
What are your weaknesses: My only weakness is flying an AT-400

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
EXPLAIN HERE:
As first we should drive to the scene and try to gather some information about the robbers. We should take distance from the scene and we would secure the area. After that we will use the radio to ask if we have any plan to stop the robbery if not we will create a plan. 1 of the agents will stay and secure the area and the other one will try to intervene.

Scenario Two:
EXPLAIN HERE:
As first I would put the recon team on a high roof so they can take the four armed criminals which are outside the base down. As next mine assault team would stay close to the base and should be ready to rush after the recon team shot the criminals. The assault team will try to arrest the criminals inside or kill them if needed. The backup team should stay alert outside to secure the area and for if something unplanned happens.

Scenario Three:
EXPLAIN HERE:
As first to be sure and to secure the area I would put the recon team on roofs again. I wouldn't rush/attack them immediately, I would talk to them as they're young and nervous. We need to get them calm so we don't have to go inside with all teams, I should go alone. If they don't listen to the orders, then we will wait for the perfect moment and the recon team on the roof will take them down.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Turbo,

You've sucefully engaged in our daily activities and shown yourself, so we decided to give you a chance and be one of us in the bureau. You're accepted, find any HQ for your ingame tests.

FBI HQ.

Sorry, I hereby Withdraw this application. I am new and still trying to make up my mind.

~~STAGE 1
Name: Kianna
Account Name: DeadlyKianna
Nationality: Canadian
Primary Language: English
Other Languages you speak: N/A

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: 5 years (old player on the server called Grafuroam.)
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: A couple hours.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, I don't. I am new to the server and I will one day have a ProCop diploma.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: N/A
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I've heard some good things about it and I want to be given a chance to have a good start and do well for the server.
Why should we accept you: I will be as active as possible and be on patrol for 95% of my online time.
Previous bans or admin jails: N/A

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):
Are you a SAPA or PC member: N/A

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is acting out a scene basically.
What is deathmatching: Killing people for no reason.
State three server rules (F1): Excessive abuse will be penalized, No Cheating, no dming,
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Not for no reason.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 5/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your strengths: I have all the basic knowledge to help others so I always do the best I can, and I am a very fast learner.
What are your weaknesses: I sometimes have to go AFK for a bit of time, but I always come through.

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
EXPLAIN HERE: We would talk to the criminals and get them to put their guns down and move in and place them into custody.

Scenario Two:

EXPLAIN HERE: We would surround the area and move in.

Scenario Three:
EXPLAIN HERE: Send some guys over to the robbery scene and call for more backup over radio. I would think anyway, Sorry I'm a little new to these situations~~

Sorry, I hereby Withdraw this application. I am new and still trying to make up my mind.

@Gentle said in FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation:

Hi my IGN is Rottenpipe40
I just started playing on your server 2 days ago
I played as a police officer and really liked it
I would really like to play in FBI and seeing somthing New

Copy paste format below, and fill it.

STAGE 1
Name:
Account Name:
Nationality:
Primary Language:
Other Languages you speak:

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:
Why do you wish to join the FBI:
Why should we accept you:
Previous bans or admin jails:

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:
Are you a SAPA or PC member:

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:
What is deathmatching:
Are you allowed to deathmatch:

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: /10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: /10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: /10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: /10
What are your strengths:
What are your weaknesses:

STAGE 6
Scenario One:
EXPLAIN HERE:

Scenario Two:

EXPLAIN HERE:

Scenario Three:
EXPLAIN HERE: