Primary Language: Hungarian
Other Languages you speak: English

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: Since the beginning
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 7 years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No
Why do you wish to join the FBI: BEST TEAM EVER
Why should we accept you: Because i love fbi i give my soul for it :3
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: aj too excited gameplay long time ago dmmmm
STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: No.
STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplay is to act your job like in real life and using anims like (talk, me etc...) Roleplay is to act your job like in real life and using anims like /me so excited to joining to fbi
What is deathmatching: When you kill someone or destroy vehicles without any proper reason.
State three server rules (F1): Don't Deathmatch / Don't avoid arrest / English only in mainchat and no spamming or fighting
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your strengths: Loads of stuff i grew up with san andreas and look at this i made this video back in 2012 , first prison break :D yea this is my channel and i was a bad boy back then criminal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFGnfo6oFoo
What are your weaknesses: Lag

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STAGE 1
Name: Raf
Account Name: raefmlaih
Nationality: tunisia
Primary Language: arabic

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: Since 2017
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: Since 2017
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: no but i do apply and i waiting the reponse
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: NSWC [ i left because all members not active and the leader lying ]
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I looked all FBI members and they are active players so I wanted to join
Why should we accept you: I am an active cop , I have arrested many criminals and I have the honor to join FBI because her members active too
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: 1 adminjail because i do only 1 DM and i dont get banns never

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: no
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): -

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: RolePlaying Is to act as a realistic cop such as : (arresting criminals, guarding traffic, etc...)
What is deathmatching: DM is killing players in game without reason
State three server rules (F1): Don't deathmatch / Don't marker arrest / Don't avoid arrest
Are you allowed to deathmatch: no

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: /10 : 8-10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: /10 : 7.5-10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: /10 : 9-10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: /10 : 10-10
What are your strengths: im good in arresting , driving , respect rules , shooting and do role-play
What are your weaknesses: Throw grenade at me

U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 790-000

Dear @C-Carl-C, we would like to thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your application is ~[DENIED]~(red). You applied for FBI, then NNB and then again for FBI. We are not sure you can be loyal to us just yet. Please, feel free to reapply in 1 week.

Dear @sadao33506, we would like to thank you for applying. Your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). We had time to hang out with you and you seem okay and mature enough. Please find a tester in-game to get you tested for the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Dear @Dreddbiro, we would like to thank you for applying. Your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). We had time to hang out with you and you seem okay and mature enough. Please find a tester in-game to get you tested for the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Yours Sincerely,
FBI Executive,
Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
Office of Human Resources Division.

Office of the Executive

San Andreas, 700-004
22/02/2019

Due to the declining server population and the recent denial of FBI applicants simply due to their short time on SAES, the FBI will be opening the 'Agent in Training' programme. This will allow mature applicants to join the FBI even if they lack the necessary experience as you will be trained up to the necessary level in order to become a probationary agent and then a full member of the Bureau.

In order to join the programme, you must receive the unanimous vote of the FBI Executive team, including the FBI director, and once you have entered the programme, you will be expected to pass internal testing in order to become a probationary agent.

Further details will be made public at a later date.

Regards,

Michael Payne
FBI Chief of Staff,
Office of the Executive

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 790-000

Dear @Maxyou12, we would like to thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your application is ~[DENIED]~(red). We think that you are not ready yet for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Please, feel free to reapply in 1 week.

Dear @raefmlaih, we would like to thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your application is ~[DENIED]~(red). You were really annoying spamming all of the Bureau members with questions about your application. Please, feel free to reapply in 1 week.

Best regards,
FBI Executive,
Devin "JohnT" Thorne,

@FBI

TAGE 1

Name: Mohamed
Account Name: freezy
Nationality:Sudan
Primary Language: Arabic
STAGE 2

How long have you been playing MTA: 6 month
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 6 month (total, on an off)
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: I don't
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: SAFP (very long time ago, I left but I don't remember why)
Why do you wish to join the FBI: The FBI is very professional and I feel FBI has a team I'd be proud to be a part of.
Why should we accept you: I'm a good player, and a good cop. I'm loyal and trustworthy. =
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: I don't know to be honest, it's been such a long time that I played

STAGE 3

Are you a former FBI member: No
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):

STAGE 4

What is roleplaying: Playing the a real life role
What is deathmatching: Killing someone without reason (like killing someone just randomly)
State three server rules (F1): No deathmatching, No cheating, English in main chat
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No

STAGE 5

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10 (i'm a native English speaker)
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your strengths: Shooting and Communication. Strategic Responce.
What are your weaknesses: swimming

Thanks for reading.

STAGE 1
Name:Mos3ab
Account Name:124578
Nationality:Algeriens
Primary Language:Arab
Other Languages you speak:English,French

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: In 2010
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: I starting playing on this server on 2012. but I was inactive for 6 years. (2013-2019) and now I am back from my big inavtive
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Negatif. I was playing like trainee just it.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:N/A
Why do you wish to join the FBI: OH! good question. as I see FBI is an ancient squad. and I have always wanted to join it. Because they are Skills and they have a good team work
Why should we accept you: Because I am a good player. skiles and loyal.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: Yes. Ban "" Getting jailed dosnt mean you need to make a new acc ""

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: No
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): N/A
STAGE 4

What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is something that you must do stuff like you are in real life. You must act on purpose of your job or occupation. In order to do roleplaying, you need one more player. You can simply use animations in order to make it better.
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is an action which can be provided by 2 or more people. You can either use your weapons and kill them or just kill them via ramming etc.
Tell us three server rules (F1):

Impersonating someone or a group is forbidden.

Cheats and trainers aren't allowed.

DeathMatching is not allowed.

Are you allowed to deathmatch: No.

STAGE 5

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7-8/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 7-8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 6-7/10
What are your strengths:Driving. Shooting. Arresting.
What are your weaknesses:Fps,Lag

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 790-000

Dear @Freezy, @Sugar, we would like to thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your applications are ~[DENIED]~(red). You can't just copy other applicant's answers and paste it in your applications. Please, feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Best regards,
FBI Deputy Director,
Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
Office of the Executive.

STAGE 1

Name: Iznogud
Account Name: IznogudII
Nationality: Yugoslavian
Primary Language: Serbo-Croatian
Other Languages you speak: English (fluent), German (fluent)

STAGE 2

How long have you been playing MTA:
Played it for a few months years ago but not since then.

How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:
I spent most of my time in MTA playing on SAES so refer to the previous answer.

Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:
No. Some psychopath demoted me like 2 days before I would have gotten it and I just didn't feel like doing a month of bullshit all over again and life happened too.

Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
n/a

Why do you wish to join the FBI:
A good friend of mine is there too and I wanna help him bust some perps.

Why should we accept you:
Because I'm quite responsible and like roleplay.

Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
n/a

STAGE 3

Are you a former FBI member: No.
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: -
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): -

STAGE 4

What is roleplaying:
The act of acting out a role. Basically a more sophisticated word for a game of pretend.

What is deathmatching:
Randomly murdering people around the server for no discernible reason.

State three server rules (F1):
Cheating is forbidden, obviously.
Admins have the final word.
Don't verbally abuse players, that includes racism, harassment, excessive amounts of insults, etc.. Basically don't be a dick.

Are you allowed to deathmatch:
No.

STAGE 5

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 5/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 10/10

What are your strengths:
Sophisticated vocabulary, extreme patience and being generally chill.

What are your weaknesses:
A bit of a memelord, can't guarantee being active absurdly long because I got college and other games.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 790-000

Dear @Iznogud, we would like to thank you for applying. Congratulations, your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Please find a tester in-game to get your skills evaluated.

Best regards,
FBI Deputy Director,
Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
Office of the Executive.

STAGE 1
Name:Neno
Account Name:Neno
Nationality:egypt
Primary Language:english
Other Languages you speak:arabic and english

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA:3 years i think
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:2 years
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:N/A
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:i joined old gang VLA but i left bec it die
Why do you wish to join the FBI:bec it a good and strong squad and FBI have a good members and loyal and activity members and it have nice base and all members in FBI respected and thay like do hard work and FBI have a good and nice Roleplay and i want be part in FBI and i will be a good pl;ayer in FBI and respect all members and i will be very happy if i joined it.
Why should we accept you:bec i am a good player and i know all rules server and i am pro at arressting and i have a good skills and i love members FBI and i want be part from FBI and i am good at Roleplay and i will respect all members FBI and i am active player .
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:N/A

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member:n/a
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):N/A

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying:Roleplaying is to act like real life but ingame
What is deathmatching:Deathmatch is killing, shooting, arresting people for no particular reason and in a prohibited place.Deathmatching is against the rules of the server.Can be punished for it.
1-Not allowed DM
2-Not allowed marker arressting
3-not allowed parking arresste
Are you allowed to deathmatch:no it not allowed

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10:8 /10
What are your strengths:i am good player and i am good at arressting and drving cars and bikes and i am good at drving heli and i like my work cope and i will do hard work with FBI and i am good at shooting with all weapons thats enoght.
What are your weaknesses:Some lags only.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 790-000

Dear @hassan, we would like to thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your application is ~[DENIED]~(red). There are some inconsistencies in this and other applications of yours (age for example). Please, feel free to reapply in 4 weeks.

Best regards,
FBI Deputy Director,
Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
Office of the Executive.

• 2 weeks later...

STAGE 1
Name: xJuDe|TF
Account Name: JudeObiasca
Nationality: Half pinoy / Half Australian
Primary Language: Tagalog
Other Languages you speak: Italian-English
STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: Since 2015 but i stop playing then i came back like 1month ago then i created new account
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: same as above
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No , Because i did not join SAPA yet
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: Let's say ICE - I get kicked because of reporting Kilios in forums James said "Delete the Topic" but i said "I can't Delete it" im just trying to be honest but he still kicked me , but in that time i was about to leave because i want to experience Criminal Life..
Why do you wish to join the FBI: i wish to join FBI because i like the role activities and their skills...
Why should we accept you: Let's say im Active , Honest , Loyal , Respectful and ofcourse i am Kind
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: Adminjail - I was deathmatching a car when i was a new player

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: Not yet
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:--
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: --
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: --
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): --

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Experiencing/Acting like in real life , like in movies...
What is deathmatching: Killing or Attacking or Damaging any player without any reasons
State three server rules (F1): Speak English in Mainchat , Do not DM without any reasons , Do not Abuse Bugs...
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Ofcourse Not

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7.5/10
What are your strengths: Driving / Shooting / Teamworking / Roleplaying / Parachuting etc...
What are your weaknesses: My lag and FPS and Radio "/r" but i know others like Code 3 , 10-4...

alt text
STAGE 1
Name: Luffy
Account Name: aziz95400
Nationality: tunisian
Primary Language: arabic
Other Languages you speak: english and french

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: 1years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 9 months
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, i don't have because me isn't joined SAPA or applying in PC.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:
*ICE: left because i want to join many squad in server
*NSWC: is not have active member
*CDC: i want to play as Cop
Why do you wish to join the FBI: i think FBI don't have active member but i liked because he have a nice member like (ZoMmRa,...)and GBI it's old in saes, FBI have some kind of control in the map like arrest and more....
Why should we accept you: maybe because me is a good cop (Loyal & skills), i like team work and i have many experience in game.
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL: i get Adminjail just one time. When i was in ICE squad. I got it because Marker arrest. I arresting SAES>Rampage.

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank: N/A
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc): N/A

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: Roleplay is means to acting someone role in game is like the real Life.
What is deathmatching: Dm is means to Damaging or killing someone in game with No reason.

• don't do revange Dm and DM .

• don't do parking kill.

• don't do marker arrest .

Are you allowed to deathmatch: Never.

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7 / 10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9 / 10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8 / 10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7 / 10
What are your strengths: Driving / shooting / arresting / parachuting.
What are your weaknesses: i can't play if me i have a high ping or a low FPS.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

Dear @Jude-Obiasca , we would like to thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your application is ~[DENIED]~(red). the main reason is switching from place to place in a short time so that make us doubt about your loyalty ,feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Dear @X-luffy-X , same as above stay in a specific side to know where you are, ~[DENIED]~(red) feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Yours sincerely,

On behalf of the Criminal Investigative Division
FBI & CI Divs HQ
Joaquin Garcia

@FBI

STAGE 1

Name: Matheus Rocha

Account name: MrMatheus

Nationality: Brazilian

Primary Language: Portuguese

Other languages you speak: English and Spanish.

STAGE 2

How long has MTA been playing: 2 years.

How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 1 month.

Do you have a ProCop diploma? If not, please specify why: No, because it's from my job previously, I could not get it.

Previous G / S / C Associations and Why You Left - THIS MUST BE HIGHLIGHTED OR DISCLAIMED: It is not a member of any association.

Why do you want to join the FBI: Why is it my dream? I also love the law.

Why settle for the agreement in accordance with the rules of the association and the law.

Previous Prohibitions or Chain of Administration - THIS MUST BE DEPTH OR DISCLAIMER OF RISK: No.

STAGE 3

You're a former FBI member: No.

If you asked a question 1 with yes, please, when you left the Bureau: N/A

If you answered a question 1 with yes, please tell me why you left the Bureau: N/A

If you answered question 1 with yes, please inform your former position: N/A

If you answered a question 1, with the same performance as your declared rating (screenshots, etc): N/A

STAGE 4

What is RPG: A game that simulates a real life, you assume a character, but in any way, it is the group work that is part of the RPG.

What is deathmatching: Kill server players for no reason.

Third rule of game rules (F1):

• It is forbidden to use cheats.

• It is forbidden to kill other players for no reason.

• Follow the requests of the administrators.

-Don't miss out on respect for other players.

You are allowed to deathmatch: Never, its not allowed.

STAGE 5

What are your English skills from 1 to 10: 8.

What are your driving skills from 1 to 10: 7.

What are your shooting skills from 1 to 10: 7.

What are your RPG skills from 1 to 10: 9.

What are your strengths: I enjoy working as a team and have a law as a motivation.

What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I get a lot of stress and get out of the game.

Att: MrMatheus
Thanks.

Name: gladio
Account Name: gladio
Nationality: Tunisia
Primary Language: arabe
Other Languages you speak: anglais-french

STAGE 2
How long have you been playing MTA: 1 year
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 3 month
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: no .I do not know how to become procop
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:no
Why do you wish to join the FBI:i really like FBI members attitude, i see you guys back so i'll be here to help you
Why should we accept you:I am a respectable person and i am I am a very kind and experienced player
Previous bans or admin jails THIS MUST BE IN DEPTH OR RISK DENIAL:no i dont have anything

STAGE 3
Are you a former FBI member: no
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state when you left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state why did left the Bureau:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please state your former rank:
If you answered question 1 with yes, please provide evidence of your stated rank (screenshots, etc):

STAGE 4
What is roleplaying: is something that you must do stuff like you are in real life
What is deathmatching: Killing someone without reason
State three server rules (F1): No deathmatching/Don't avoid arrest/ English in main chat
Are you allowed to deathmatch: no

STAGE 5
What are your English skills out of 1 to 10 /10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 9 /10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 7 /10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 6 /10
What are your strengths: driving and shooting
What are your weaknesses: sometimes lag

@MrMatheus said in FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation:

STAGE 1
Name: Matheus Rocha
Account name: MrMatheus

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 702-000

Dear @MrMatheus
First of all we would like to thank you for applying. I would personally commend your attitude and behaviour. You started with applying for several organizations which was a reason for an immediate denial but then after contacting you it appeared to be a misunderstanding from your side and it was sorted. Overall you have good behaviour and good English skills which enabled easy communication between both of us. Although of you being new to the server you seem to be mature and you seem to have some basic RP skills as well as you being respective to the server rules. We believe that you've got plenty of room and ability for improvements. Therefor we decided to ~[Accept]~(lime) you and get you to our internal training programme. Please contact me for further information.

Yours Sincerely,
FBI Director,
Gerrick Universe,