Black~Bullets

ESO

Nickname: Di$ha
Username: Mohamed2020
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages you can speak: Arabic & English & Little Italian
Player SAES Career Information :

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 4 Years since (2015)
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : SAPA
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : i was using old laptop with 2gb ram so i was extremely lagging

one day i was playing they kicked me and When I asked why ?, they told me that I broke many rules

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes Twice .....First when I was a new server player I did not know the rules well so [I put SAES> before my name] so bone banned me
Secondly, I have three PC's in the house connected to the same Internet network. one day my younger brother was playing and they banned him. I do not remember the reason. Then they banned me. When I asked why they said, [Evading ban]

What groups are you currently part of? :none
Personality Information :My real name is Mohamed,I am Muslim,I have 18 years old,I am studying at a military secondary school,this year is my last year at the secondary school,i hope to join the Military college,I am a participant in the fitness club [Gym]

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am old in saes and got alot of experience about Crim life from my friends that I can share with you and also I am good roleplayer and active member and I learn from my mistakes fast
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: black bullets is acriminal organization that support aassinations with 30k for cops and criminals & 20k for the civilians
also black bullets Supports the financing of weapons and drugs but the customer must negotiated with BB ageants first to agree about the cost
Money wash is allowed too
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : recommended by my friend [Harb]
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yeah Harb,Eso,A7md,MatizZ & Mark
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Thank you

alt text
Applicant Main Information :

Nickname: Lily
Username: zeus74330
Nationality: Portuguese
Languages you can speak: Portuguese, English, Spanish

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 3 years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Z, TST, ICE, FBI, NNB
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I was kicked from TST while i was probie because i got adminjailed for killing an unwanted guy outside the SR zone and he reported me, i left Z because of inactivity, i left ICE because i wasnt feeling that well there, i left FBI because of inactivity, NNB, back to crime life.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A
What groups are you currently part of? : Desert Eagles, MCC
Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I dont really know, maybe my activity.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization that provides assassinations and mercanary services, they assassinate cops, civilians and another criminals, it depends of course, the price.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I started to get really interested, already have applied but removed it, unfortunetly.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nicky
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Some screenshots

:::

https://imgur.com/a/ba2Dl6c

:::

@Isaac We'r sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) as we think you won't fit with us just yet. you need to work a lot more on your ingame work. keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.

@bastian1 You should have read our application standards before applying here..which says "you must be 15+ years old". application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) for now.

@FoxZilla After consultation, and with all information we collected, we don't consider you ready yet to be part of this organization, therefore, your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red). you are free to reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.

@Disha We'r sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) as we think you won't fit with us just yet. you need to work a lot more on your ingame work. keep hanging around, let us know you more and reapply in 2 weeks.

@Spicey Your level of experience and maturity is not on level we require it to be, therefore, your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red). reapply in 2 weeks from now if you are still interested.

@Lily Application is ~[Under-Review]~(blueviolet) for now, we want to see more from you about your attitude in-game and we want you to hang with us more. after we have seen enough we'll give you our final answer.

alt text

Nickname:SkyDark
Username:ugurcan44
Nationality:Turkey
Languages you can speak:Turkish and English.
Player SAES Career Information :7 years ago i started to playe saes upon the invitation of my friends. In the beginning i was rookie at game but
as time progresses i gained experience then i joined SAFP and I've been there for about a year,i was good there but i had to go inactive because of my school.When i come back to game a friend invited me to TST then i spent just about 1 year with them and i've had some familial problems so i went inactive again.Now im here,back to game all good and i want to be a part of your organization

How long have you been playing on SAES? :7 years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :SAFP-TST
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :I left both of them because i was inactive.I explained it in my saes career information part.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :No
What groups are you currently part of? :N/A

Personality Information

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I've been playing for a long time and I am experienced player,i think my skills are good and i want to be a part of this family
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them and Black Bullets are the most successful organization in the business
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :When I first started the game,i saw your teamwork and roleplay and i like it too much to be honest i always wanted to be a part of this organization.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :None
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Thank you for taking the time to read my applycation.

@Lily
a long history of ex. gangs within short periods..and since loyalty is the highest thing here, if we can't trust that you would stick with us in the bad times then you don't deserve to be with us in the good times. application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) for now, reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.

@SkyDark
Keep hanging around the camels

alt text

Nickname: mohamed
Username: momokiller
Nationality: moroccain
Languages you can speak: Arabic, French and English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I joined SAES:RPG community somewhere in 2015.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : i didnt join to any gang or squad or companie yet

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nah i haven't been banned from saes
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, the special stuff about me is my activity...i have my holly right hand i dont miss no one i play all day long and i am loyal
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets based in San Fierro and it's a criminal organization however their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services and they are killing cops, civilians, and criminals for the right price and whoever trys to threat their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members. i had been thinking to join BB for a while and improving my skills step by step so maybe this is the right time to apply and try my best to get into this family
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i have and no one recommended me to apply and i took this decision by myself
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : N/A and Thanks for reading my application

Nickname: Elferlin
Username: wave21160
Nationality:Thai
Languages you can speak: Thai,English
Player SAES Career Information : Drug Dealer , Arms Dealer

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 2 Month
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Never have
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : N/A
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :I was jailed for DM
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm more special than anyone else, I have the skill to use a gun and driving a plane. And I killed so many people.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :As i stated above, there are many people I like to play with and got a few friends there, which will make the game better for me and them as well. Also, I would like to keep my career in a respected gang, there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I do not know anyone but I want to apply for my own.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I do not want , Thaks for read myself.

Nickname: Di$ha
Username: Mohamed2020
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages you can speak: Arabic & English & Little Italian

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 4 Years since (2015)
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : SAPA
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : i was using old laptop with 2gb ram so i was extremely lagging
one day i was playing they kicked me and When I asked why ?, they told me that I broke many rules

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes Twice .....First when I was a new server player I did not know the rules well so [I put SAES> before my name] so bone banned me
Secondly, I have three PC's in the house connected to the same Internet network. one day my younger brother was playing and they banned him. I do not remember the reason. Then they banned me. When I asked why they said, [Evading ban]

What groups are you currently part of? :none
Personality Information :My real name is Mohamed,I am Muslim,I have 18 years old,I am studying at a military secondary school,this year is my last year at the secondary school,i hope to join the Military college,I am a participant in the fitness club [Gym]

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am old in saes and got alot of experience about Crim life from my friends that I can share with you and also I am good roleplayer and active member and I learn from my mistakes fast
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: black bullets is acriminal organization that support aassinations with 30k for cops and criminals & 20k for the civilians
also black bullets Supports the financing of weapons and drugs but the customer must negotiated with BB ageants first to agree about the cost
Money wash is allowed too
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : recommended by my friend [Harb]
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yeah Harb,Eso,A7md,MatizZ & Mark
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Thank you

Nickname: FoxZilla
Username: mertt
Nationality: Turkish
Languages you can speak: Turkish,English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I'm playin SAES since 2010(i was inactive so i have low game hours)
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Gyps Joker MC - GJMC

• Freedom Fighters - FF

• Nomad - Nomad

• The Blood Brothers MC - BBMC

• Immigration & Customs Enforcement - ICE

• Military Intelligence Section 6 - Mi-6

• The Strike Team - TST

• San Andreas Police Academy - SAPA

• VariosLosAztecas - VLA

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

• Gyps Joker MC: GJMC Closed

• Freedom Fighters: FF Closed

• Nomad: Nomad Closed

• VariosLosAztecas: VLA Closed

• Military Intelligence Section 6: I left because Mi-6 accepted for level 2 after that they were inactive

• Immigration & Customs Enforcement: I left because i had some problem with ICE members

• The Blood Brothers MC (First Time): I left because i did some mistakes

• The Strike Team: I left for pc after that i joined SAPA

• San Andreas Police Academy: I joined SAPA for pc but after that i want change my side.

• The Blood Brothers MC (Second Time): I left second time because i have some problems in the gang so i left.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
What groups are you currently part of? :

• The Motor Heads

• San Andreas International Airlines

• DZ Terrorist Group

• Cluckin' Bell

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because i have good personalty i am helpful,loyal and respectful. I am not doing shameful things and i wont do shameful things. I will be worthy to BB.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is criminal organization their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services they are killing cops,civilians,criminals.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because B~B is cool and BB members are good players they have good personalities. BB has a lot of Turkish player it's good for me because i am from turkey. Also, I saw some BB members around when they were doing activities. And I liked it. I wanna be part of such activities.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, Camel
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I always joined squads but i was in crime side so i am good in crime side. Maybe you think i dont have enough english level for BB or i dont have enough experience for BB but if you give me chance you wont regret it and you wont lose anything. Thank you for read.

@FoxZilla said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: FoxZilla
Username: mertt
Nationality: Turkish
Languages you can speak: Turkish,English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I'm playin SAES since 2010(i was inactive so i have low game hours)
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Gyps Joker MC - GJMC

• Freedom Fighters - FF

• Nomad - Nomad

• The Blood Brothers MC - BBMC

• Immigration & Customs Enforcement - ICE

• Military Intelligence Section 6 - Mi-6

• The Strike Team - TST

• San Andreas Police Academy - SAPA

• VariosLosAztecas - VLA

• Gyps Joker MC: GJMC Closed

• Freedom Fighters: FF Closed

• Nomad: Nomad Closed

• VariosLosAztecas: VLA Closed

• Military Intelligence Section 6: I left because Mi-6 accepted for level 2 after that they were inactive

• Immigration & Customs Enforcement: I left because i had some problem with ICE members

• The Blood Brothers MC (First Time): I left because i did some mistakes

• The Strike Team: I left for pc after that i joined SAPA

• San Andreas Police Academy: I joined SAPA for pc but after that i want change my side.

• The Blood Brothers MC (Second Time): I left second time because i have some problems in the gang so i left.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No

• The Motor Heads

• San Andreas International Airlines

• DZ Terrorist Group

• Cluckin' Bell

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because i have good personalty i am helpful,loyal and respectful. I am not doing shameful things and i wont do shameful things. I will be worthy to BB.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is criminal organization their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services they are killing cops,civilians,criminals.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because B~B is cool and BB members are good players they have good personalities. BB has a lot of Turkish player it's good for me because i am from turkey. Also, I saw some BB members around when they were doing activities. And I liked it. I wanna be part of such activities.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, Camel
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I always joined squads but i was in crime side so i am good in crime side. Maybe you think i dont have enough english level for BB or i dont have enough experience for BB but if you give me chance you wont regret it and you wont lose anything. Thank you for read.

lol that means you was in gjmc at 8-9years old :D
good luck

Nickname: Supreme
Username: thesupreme
Nationality: Kazakhstan
Languages you can speak: English,Russian,Kazakh

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 2015-2016 2017-2018
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : -

Have you ever been banned from SAES : No

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, I am active player and i have a experience
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, I want to be a part of this Black~Bullets and work to promote it.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, for a long time.But i do not remember the name.