Black~Bullets

ESO

@blazzey said in Black~Bullets:

Applicant Main Information :
Nickname: BlaZZey or blazz, depends on my mood.
Username: kalevipoeg

Dear blazzey! after consulting the camels we are sorry to inform you that your application goes -=(red)DENIED=- this time. mainly the lack of serious efforts from your side shown in the weak application you posted, we see that your effort is not suitable enough to join our organization, and this is due to the view of the members of our organization towards you, they didn't notice you much in-game, in other words, didn't see enough of the effort and loyalty of you to get a chance with us, so we think you may need some time to prepare yourself and improve your activity with us, then you may get your chance, and of course the decision is yours, feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks, starting from today.

@jasser said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Jasser
Username: Jesser01

Application is -=(purple)Under-Review=-, keep hanging around.

alt text

-=(orange)Applicant Main Information :=-

Nickname: MrDeathBoy
(blue)Username: mrdeathboy
(blue)Age: 17
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages you can speak: Arabic-French-English

-=(orange)Player SAES Career Information :=-

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 463 Hours

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : F.B.I => Z => SAFP

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : i did not get kicked from anyone from them. i left the squads because:
F.B.I: The FBI had a long inactive period until now, i left them because they are inactive.
Z: When i was in Z i really wanted to have a little period playing as a cop.
SAFP: my period playing as a cop is done, i want to go back playing as a crim now.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes i have got banned for avoid arrest by Helico

What groups are you currently part of? : No groups.

-=(orange)Personality Information :=-

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : You should accept me because im an active player and im gonna be useful in the gang

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets, are proffesionals in their messions and they offer their services as assassinating hitmans. They provide of Loans Mercenary Services. no one is trying to scam them because they are afraid to do that. Assassinations prices depends on the victim's job

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : BlackBullets are active enough for me and this seems good enough for me :)

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i have some friends in Black~Bullets, and no one recommended me to apply

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No ty this is pretty good

@mrdeathboy said in Black~Bullets:

-=(orange)Applicant Main Information :=-

Nickname: MrDeathBoy
(blue)Username: mrdeathboy

Dear MrDeathBoy, Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes -=(red)DENIED=- for this time, Despite your good efforts in hanging with our members, but we see that you don't seems to have the minimum experience required in order to join us, also your behavior doesn't suit us, you shouldn't ask when we respond to your application, patience is one of our joining keys. Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks if still interested.

Nickname:jaskson
Username:nemar
Nationality:england
Languages you can speak:english \ arabic \ turkish
Player SAES Career Information :

How long have you been playing on SAES? :3 years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :i joined gang OC \ MK \ NL \ BBMC . and i joined squad SAPA \ ICE \ FBI \ DEA \ MI6 \ CDC .
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : ALL I JOINED I leaved bec i want chang gang and chang squad
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :no
What groups are you currently part of? :group IC
Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :well i'm so active player can help my team in any time .i'm skilled ,experienced and respectable and i want up lvl this gang .
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black~Bullets, are proffesionals in their work and Missions. They provide of Loans Mercenary Services. They got another role and it's about Assasinating everyone that can make for them troubles. They are proffesionally trained for this. nobody tries to scam them because they are so scared to do this. They kill all who mess with them of Civilians Cops Criminals .
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :B~B is a strong and pro GANG and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in GANG and as a CRIMINAL too and i think that i know most of places in SAES AND :Black~Bullets members are skilled and experienced only the pro players can join that's what i'see so i'want to be a part in that family
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :i have alot of my fraind in B~B but noone told me make apply in b ~b i make apply bec i love this gang and all this gang
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

@jackson said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname:jaskson
Username:nemar

Dear jaskson! Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes -=(red)DENIED=-. In fact, your chance to enter is very weak, and this is due to submitting your application to more than one organization at once, and this makes us doubt your loyalty to us. it also seems you didn't read our application standards well, since you must be 15+ years old. feel free to apply at another time when you meet our standards.

alt text

@jasser said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Jasser
Username: Jesser01

Dear Jasser! We regret the delay in responding, due to take the necessary time to consider your application. anyways, we 'r happy to tell you that your application has been changed from under-review to ACCEPTED. we have been impressed by your great effort in hanging with us and your determination to join our organization, we expect more from you as a camel. meet me or any HQ camel for the rest.

alt text

alt text
Application Format:

Nickname: Pato
Username: error1974
Nationality: Slovene
Languages you can speak: Slovenian, Croatian, English, a little bit German

How long have you been playing on SAES?: I'm playing it since 2015, but in 2016 I was banned and I started playing It back in 2018.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): Yes: BloodZ, HellSoldiers, CripZ, SAPA
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:
-BloodZ (2nd generation): It was my first gang on SAES. It was made by my friends and me, but we sadly deleted it.

-HellSoldiers: That was my second gang, I really liked it, but they went inactive, so I decided to leave them.

-CripZ: After I left HS, I hanged with few MC gangs, but I didnt join them. I joined CripZ, but they soon got deleted.

-SAPA: When all these gangs got deleted, I wanted something new, so I joined SAPA, but cop side is definitely not for me, so I left them after 3 weeks.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): Yes, my reason for being banned is that I was playing on another server with stolen SAES:RPG resources.
What groups are you currently part of?: I'm not part of any group.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, I spent a lot of time with some of BlackBullets members, and I think that I can be part of the gang, because Im very active, I haven't been in any fight with them, I'm fully understanding with other BB members, I'll be loyal, mature, I will never break your gang rules and also F1 server rules and the most important thing is that I always respect everyone. I have also experiences with some other gangs, so I know all things how they should go.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: BlackBullets gang is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services around whole SanAdreas. It's a gang based in SanFierro, but as I said, they are doing criminal activities around whole SanAdreas. The classes they assassinate include cops, civilians, and criminals. For the right price they can do all other things, that make you feel good. They are also dealing with all kind of weapons.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Well, I want to be part of BlackBullets since I came back to the server, because they are mature, active at all kind of activities, they're experienced and they don't just accept everyone. I promoise you, that I will be helpful, trustful, respectful and I will never do anything against rules. I'm also interested to join BlackBullets, because I have a lot of my irl friends in this gang and they actually inspired me with it.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes, I know a lot of BB members, I also have around 5 irl friends in the gang. Style inspired and recommended me to apply for you guys.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: https://imgur.com/a/r756qtA

Nickname:WaltorX
Username:Kristen11
Nationality:Estonian
Languages you can speak:Estonia, English, Little bit finnish

How long have you been playing on SAES? :51 or 52 hours but i dident had time to play now i have
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :i dont because i was too young to make application and i dident want to so badly but now i see that i wanna play with others and make teamwork, if i was younger then i liked to be lonely wolf.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :I dont remember i, think no
What groups are you currently part of? :im not.
Personality Information :Im 18 years old i started playing it when i was 13 years old now i havent played couple years but im back and i will start playing it more and more.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Because i always wanna give more than it looks and if i see team member couing under arrest or someone is trying to kill him then i rather die if let team member go under arrest or die because no one arrest my team.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Defending other team mates, killing cops if they try to arrest and rob shops.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i want to be part of them.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : no
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :im very friendly guy who just take things seriously.

@pato said in Black~Bullets:

Your application is Under-Review for now. keep hanging around the camels as you were doing for a while already and we'll get back to you soon.

@kristen11 said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname:WaltorX
Username:Kristen11
Nationality:Estonian

Dear WaltorX! Thank you for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. sadly we can't accept you now since you are too new here and lack the basic experiences and skills that can grant you a shot with us. feel free to apply again for us later in the future when you think you are ready to become one of us.

alt text

@a7md said in Black~Bullets:

@pato said in Black~Bullets:

Your application is Under-Review for now. keep hanging around the camels as you were doing for a while already and we'll get back to you soon.

After consulting with the gang members, I am happy to tell you that your application has been accepted. In fact, you have impressed us with your behavior, your insistence on joining and your activity with us all the time. Congratulations, we've seen a lot from you but we expect more as a camel.

Nickname:Harb
Username:omarharb
Nationality:Egyptian
Languages you can speak:Arabic and English
Player SAES Career Information:

How long have you been playing on SAES?:i dont remember excatly but its about 1 year and 3 months
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them):Yes i was in Overdoes Crim and CripZ
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:
OverDoes Crim:kicked reason fight with leader
CripZ:left for problems
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain):no i havent
What groups are you currently part of?:IAC,BES,

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?:first i was RP manger in CripZ so i can help with RolePlays and i can help alot with my activity as i play about 7 or 8 hours (lifeless) and i can help with events and experince that i got from gangs also i follow orders and learn from fault fast and mature
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:All san andreas know thats black bullet is organization famous with assassinations they assassinate anyone they dont care who is he also they work in weapons they are famous with the best weapons in san andreas the base of black bullet at south of san fierro also they are famous with money laundering.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?:i used to hang with some members at past and i saw them 1 family always together no one leave his brother behind also i like thiere activity and i have many friends and members of it is very kind
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:yes i know some members like melou,nyx,mark,a7md but no one of them suggested me to apply
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]:N/A
##endspoiler

Nickname: Durby
Username: giris
Nationality: Turkish
Languages you can speak: English, Turkish, and a bit German.
How long have you been playing on SAES? : I've been playing since 2013
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them)
FBI, BB(Back in the old days), CripZ, TT
I left all of them
FBI - The Squad was dead inactive.
BB - The timezones didn't fit and I kept missing the BR's and the turfs.
CripZ - It didn't feel the same and wasn't fun anymore.
TT - The gang was a bit inactive and got boring.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No.
What groups are you currently part of? : Enternia.
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : First of all I have common sense. Which makes a big difference. Then I'm active, outgoing, friendly and I think that I can fit into the gang easily and have fun with other players. I can carry out the '' Black Bullets '' name.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets are a group of highly equipped and professional hitmans. They take contracts all over the world and guarantee %100 hit rate first operated in Libert City then spread around the world. They train the most qualified hitmans. They also have a legal front which is basically a financing company named '' The Camels Investments Corp.''. They give loans to people or companies which look forward to open a new business or expand the one they already have. This corporation works as a money laundring scheme.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because they're active, respected and loved among the server. That is a place I want to see myself in and become a part of.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :I know Nyx, he recommended me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No thank you.

@Harb :

alt text

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Meet me or any other member from the Black~Bullets HQ team in-game for your tests and invitation.

@Durby :

alt text

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Meet me or any other member from the Black~Bullets HQ team in-game for your tests and invitation.

~[Black~Bullets HQ team]~(orange)

Application Format:

Nickname: Ment
Username: emirhanpolat
Nationality: Turkish
Languages you can speak: Turkish and English.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since a year.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Mongols MC, Sons of Anarchy, The Outfit, CripZ (x2), The Company.

Mongols MC : After I joined the gang with a lot of effort, I became inactive for a month or 2 because of real life stuff. When I came back, sadly there was no one to play with, as you might understand it is not fun to play alone in a MC gang.
Sons of Anarchy : When I left MMC, I tried my chance with another MC gang in the server. It didn't take too long to join SoA because I have gained some experience about the server when I was in MMC. But after 2 days unfortunately as I said above I was inactive so I didn't know relationship between gangs, I helped to the wrong side in a turf war so got kicked.
The Outfit : I became inactive for 2 months again due to my school, when I came back I decided to join The Outfit, had a few friends there. They suggested me to apply. I got rejected first time I applied as I couldn't hang a lot with them due to my inactivity so after trying second time I joined The Outfit and spent like 6 - 7 months there. My friend in Outfit became inactive, It started to become boring, so I left, but I can say The Outfit was my best gang so far.
CripZ (First time) : As I said above, I left The Outfit cuz It got me bored playing alone for real, I decided to join cripz due to their enviroment, there were a lot of people from my country so I thought It will be funnier and easier playing with them. Everything was going well but unfortunately after a month I disrespected to one of their high ranked member, I got warned, They were right with that warning but I really couldn't feel better so I left.
The Company : There were a lot of people which I played before for a year or more, so they knew about me, It didn't last very long to join them. I don't exactly remember how long I stand in the gang, but after leaving a gang with full of people from your country, It didnt feel better to play with other people so I joined back to CripZ as their high ranked member was inactive so It didn't cause a problem. Btw, an issue happened in the day I left from The Company, I talked to The Company's authorized members about it and hopefully they still believe me. Just because of this reason some of them are still prejudiced against me and thinking wrong about it.
CripZ ( Second Time ) : I joined back to CripZ from the beginning, with my probation time. A month later I got promoted to HQ because of the works I done to help the gang to reach level 5, After applying 2 times and spending 3 months, we got the level and everything was going well. I was talking to a friend which fought with one of current cripz member. That caused a problem inside the gang. However, before 2 days of this situation, they were talking to an ex cripz member which I fought with. He made a mistake towards me and got kicked, but I told them I don't mind if you still talk to him. So I expected the same from them but unlikely that caused a problem. I tried to talk humanly but it didn't work so I left.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never.
What groups are you currently part of? : I am currently a part of raceTech.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am an active person, respected to other people and I can talk to any person, I am friendly. Everybody can talk to me if they have a problem or in need of my help. I can keep up with every environment. Many of your members are kind of person I like to play with, I will bring a lot to your organisation for sure.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organisation which provides you assassinations and offers you to customization your weapon with scopes and silencers. They also provides you any weapon and amount of ammo you need. They can eliminate anybody who hurts your business. They can also eliminate cops, civilians and criminals for a decent price. You won't regret it, And they have a company known as Camels Investmens Corporation where people can get loan to improve their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : As i stated above, there are many people I like to play with and got a few friends there, which will make the game better for me and them as well. Also, I would like to keep my career in a respected gang, there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yeah, Nyx recommended me to apply and I got some friends there.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for reading.

@Ment :

alt text

Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. Your application is currently under review. Be patient and wait for the final answer, which will be given in the following days as soon as possible.

~[Black~Bullets HQ team]~(orange)

Nickname: mohamed ali
Username: hamedess1
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages you can speak: Arabic, French and English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I joined SAES:RPG community somewhere in 2014 but i made a huge pause and i came back in 2017.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : BS, ThC, CDC, and WA.
BS: I arrested some of gang members while they were turfing near a SR and i honestly thought they were walking around the SR, so they reported me to one if BS HQs and kicked me out.
ThC: I left ThC just because i wanted to try and join BS once again, but they rejected me.
CDC: I left CDC because all of my friends left the gang and i felt lonely.
WA : I left because i have a problem with member
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nah i haven't been banned from saes
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, the special stuff about me is my activity... You can always find me ingame the whole day long and im also a skilled and experienced player.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets based in San Fierro and it's a criminal organization however their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services and they are killing cops, civilians, and criminals for the right price and whoever trys to threat their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members. i had been thinking to join BB for a while and improving my skills step by step so maybe this is the right time to apply and try my best to get into this family
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i have and no one recommended me to apply and i took this decision by myself
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : N/A and Thanks for reading my application