Black~Bullets

ESO

@MGKelly

alt text

After consultation, we're sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED this time, since few camels here are still doubting your loyalty to us, they're not quite sure of you yet if you will stick with us or not in case if you joined. most of us are convinced that you still need to proof it. feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested

Nickname: IsoHunt
Username: IsoHunt
Nationality: Estonia
Languages you can speak: English and Estonia
Player SAES Career Information :

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 10H
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : The Ballas
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : no

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No get
What groups are you currently part of? :

Personality information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well , I think you want experience and active players to your gang and I think that I am active and have experience .
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , I tried to join Black Bullet since 2015 if u can remember how many times u denied me so I am applying again in 2018 and i want have fun with my friends.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have some friends in gang but I cant count them but none recommend me to apply.

alt text

Application Format:

Applicant Main Information :

Nickname: Judyes

Username: Judyess

Nationality: Tunisian

Languages you can speak: Arabic , English and Frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have 3 months ago , But i was banned since 2 years ago.

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Commando da Capital.

• Overdose Crime.

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

• Commando da Capital: I left CDC to join OC.

• Overdose Crime: Kicked (Classified Reason) (PM)

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes , I was banned as i know the right reason it's "Evading of amounts".

• I'm part of Cunning Stunts.

• I'm part of The Motor Heads.

Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : My main goal is to have a healthy friendship with everyone i don't want to have trouble with anyone, and if i have i will try to solve it in the best way possible. Another goal that will be reached only by putting effort and time its to achieve and high rank inside Black Bullets. Also ,i will be seriously member and i see myself active and skilled player and i will obey my hq orders and i'm mature enough and not a child.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes we assassinate include cops, and drug dealers , arms dealers , jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate whom who threats your business, and selling illegal stuffs such as arms or drugs deal ,also they provide their offer to other gangs and this is the most useable ressource to collect the money.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , Black Bullets has great tactics so I believe I can learn so many tactics from their members and I can become a criminal with better skills. I'm interested in criminal side, I feel it close to me, and I know that Black Bullets is the best gang of criminal side, I always wanted to join Black Bullets, they are well organized and I think I can advance there.I want a new challenge and to improve myself as a Criminal , I learned everything I need from My previous gangs .However, I found Black Bullets recruiting so I though that my chance and here I am applying.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes , I know more members from Black Bullets , but none from them recommended me to apply for this is organization i decide alone.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Just open the spoiler.

:::
alt text

@IsoHunt
alt text

You lack the basic amount of experience we seek in our members and to keep our standards we just can't accept you now
improve yourself, and reapply in 1 month if still interested

@IsLeMou223
alt text
sadly we can't accept you now since you are too new here and lack the basic experiences and skills that can grant you a shot with us. feel free to apply again for us later in the future when you think you are ready to become one of us, as for this time, application goes DENIED

@FoxZilla
keep hanging around

@Judyes
alt text
I like your insistence on joining us, although we have denied you more than once but you're still trying, this is a good sign of loyalty. your application is Under-Review for now. keep hanging around the camels as you were doing for a while already and we'll get back to you soon

Nickname: Elegant
Username: elegant09
Nationality: Israeli
Languages you can speak: Hebrew, English, Russian

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Around a year or so.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yes I do,

• SAPA

• SWAT

• SAPA - Left it as I got the ProCop Diploma

• SWAT - Left it because I got bored of being a cop after playing for quite a while

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nope.

• Cunning Stunts (CS)

• San Andreas Interceptors (SAi)

• Desert Eagles (DE)

• Investarms corporation (IAC)

• San Andreas Medics (SAM)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : What makes me so special over others is because I'm loyal and disciplined member that respects everyone and always speak politely to everyone even who I hate or not, and you should accept me because I'm loyal and like I said above I'm respectful member, and I'm active member that spends most of the day on SAES and always being positive.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Roleplay of Black Bullets is that they are an assassination organization that assassinate civilian, cop, criminal and they also sell guns and even do money laundering and repair or upgrade guns for their clients and of course they have their own price list for this whole service

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied specifically for Black Bullets because Black Bullets caught my eye from the beginning and I loved its role that you assassinate and sell guns and basically because of the role they have, and I feel the most connected to the role and I think that I can roleplay it pretty well from my experience from RP servers

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I've gained a lot of friends in B~B, and none recommended me to apply.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for taking your time on reading this application

Best Regards,
Elegant

@IsLeMou223
I think that my words were clear enough to you in my 1st answer...improve yourself, and reapply in 1 month if still interested.

@Elegant
Hang Around More with us and show us yourself, you will receive our decision in a couple of days.

@FoxZilla
you somewhat disappeared from the game, and our camels haven't hear from you since a quite time, be close to our members as much as possible to proceed with the voting.

@Judyes

alt text

pff.. Accepted, meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest

alt text

Nickname: Ghetto/Slim_Shady
Username: ghetto
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages you can speak: Arabic, French and English

• Player SAES Career Information :

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I joined SAES:RPG community somewhere in 2012 but i made a huge pause and i came back in 2019.

• Black~Bullets

• I was BB back in 2012/13 but got banned so i used to stay inactive for over 6 years or so.And now im officially back active

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes i got banned but i really forgot the reason that was in 2013 or so
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A

• Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am an active person, respected to other people and I can talk to any person, I am friendly. Everybody can talk to me if they have a problem or in need of my help. I can keep up with every environment. Many of your members are kind of person I like to play with, I will bring a lot to your organisation for sure.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is criminal organization their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services they are killing cops,civilians,criminals.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : As i stated above, there are many people I like to play with and got a few friends there, which will make the game better for me and them as well. Also, I would like to keep my career in a respected gang, there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i have , I know more members from Black Bullets , but none from them recommended me to apply for this organization i decide alone.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : "i Hope to be one of you guys." and Thanks for reading my application

alt text

alt text
Nickname:freefire
Username:Rocket
Nationality:Tunisian.
Languages you can speak:Arabic/Frensh/English.
~[Player SAES Career Information :]~(orange)

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 1 year.
1-ICE
2-FBI
3-BBMC
4-CDC
5-OC
1-ICE i left it to joind FBI.
2-FBI i left it cuz i decided to chose crim side
3-BBMC dead .
4-CDC i left it for join OC
5-i left oc because there is one of their hq team insulting my mom for staying afk at the base while they are turfing.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :N/A
What groups are you currently part of? :Donator.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. Also i know i have not been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people .
I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a loyal and a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.I have a strong desire to help others through improving their skills , which has led to my past success as a skilled player . Improving your skills ( as a generale) is a key value of your company, and I know that I could bring to this. I can say too im friendly guy i hope i succeed.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black~Bullets, are proffesionals in their work and Missions. They provide of Loans Mercenary Services. They got another role and it's about Assasinating everyone that can make for them troubles. They are proffesionally trained for this. nobody tries to scam them because they are so scared to do this. They kill all who mess with them of Civilians Cops Criminals ...
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :I chose because I find and like role-play because they are different from other gangs and I think I can show myself more here to the community. When I watch them play their roles I am surprised because they master what they do. This makes me cling to them and I try without hesitation to join them. In all circumstances I will continue and try My hair is not despairing, not tired of patience and trying to produce good results.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :yes,Nicky,K2rhym,Ment,Buck,Santa,MatizZ,Judyes,Elegant,Teddey,xTrade,Harb but none from them recommended me to apply i decide alone.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Hello,my name is Aziz Im 17 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ teams decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say ill show my best effort and bests for be a part of B~B. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ma boi, funny boy and trustable. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope B~B HQs like my application and wish see me inB~B.
Thnx for reading :relaxed:

alt text
https://imgur.com/a/EtsmoHQ

Nickname: My nickname is Shakespeare

Username: My username is kovbaska

Nationality: I was born in Ukraine, so I am Ukrainian.

Languages you can speak: I can speak on Ukrainian language, Russian, English and little bit polish.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2014

Varrios Los Aztecas
Comando da Capital
CripZ (x2)
Special Task Force

VLA Died

Comando da Capital - I left because I wasnt feeling myself comfortable in CDC, so Ive decided to leave my current gang and join CripZ.

CripZ ( first time ) - It was a good times, I've been there for about 7 months and got the rank of respected, but once I received a warning and I thought it was not enough fair to me. so Ive decided to leave since I didnt want to continue quarrel.

STF - It was my first squad I was there not for so long, then I got kicked and I dont know the reason till nowadays

CripZ ( second time ) - Often i wasn't noticed inside the gang so that's the reason which made me feel myself shitty. I was like a invisible one. Only when BR's were going they remembered me, cuz I was a cracker. So I've decided to leave from CripZ and find a new family.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never

Black Eagle Security (BES)
Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club (HHMC)
InvestArms Corporation (IAC)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because, I'm loyal, friendly and active player. I have a lot of experience in a different gangs. I'm enough skilled to be part of a high lvl gang just like B~B.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is the professional assasins family of this server.They are providing professional assinations and mercenary services for everyone who can pay enough.They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits.They also stand still when comes to professional weapons like weapons repairs, selling different parts of weapons.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for Black~Bullets because I think it's one of the most friendship and strong organized gangs on the whole server, theyve a good roleplay what's important on the criminal side. Also I know that a lot of your members are skilled and mature players which are always ready to help.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i know some members like Mura, MaximzZ, Harb, Ment, but no one of them suggested me to apply.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for reading.

~[Applicant Main Information :]~(#f55c0a)

Nickname: Jasser
Username: Jesser01
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages you can speak: Arabic, French and English

~[Player SAES Career Information :]~(#f55c0a)

How long have you been playing on SAES?: I joined SAES:RPG community somewhere in 2014 but i made a huge pause and i came back in 2017.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): BS, ThC, CDC, WA and B~B
BS: I arrested some of gang members while they were turfing near a SR and i honestly thought they were walking around the SR, so they reported me to one if BS HQs and kicked me out.
ThC: I left ThC just because i wanted to try and join BS once again, but they rejected me.
CDC: I left CDC because all of my friends left the gang and i felt lonely.
WA : I left because i have a problem with member
B~B: Kicked, the reason is obvious since everyone knows it.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): Nah i haven't been banned from saes
What groups are you currently part of?: i'm currently part of Out Break

~[Personality Information :]~(#f55c0a)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, the special stuff about me is my activity... You can always find me ingame the whole day long and im also a skilled, Loyal and experienced player
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets based in San Fierro and it's a criminal organization however their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services and they are killing cops, civilians, and criminals for the right price and whoever trys to threat their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members. Honestly it was the best gang i ever joined i'm pretty excited to join this family back, hopefully you guys give me an another chance.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Of course, Since i was part of it, my B~B friends encouraged me to join back.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Well this is an apology which is the bad movement i've caused to B~B without knowing the consequences that affected B~B and i really regretted about that i learned from it also i would love to join back my family and hopefully the time makes me to forget it <3

Nickname:MGK
Username:mgkk
Nationality:Tunisian
Languages you can speak:Arabic,frensh,english,italian a bit spanish and deutch

How long have you been playing on SAES? : around 4 months
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :TT and OC
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :As i mentioned before i had a good family it's a good experience that i won't never forget it i learned almost everything in TT since the day i have joined it but i looked forward to get a new experience after that i joined my friends in OC it was all going good it was great also but sadly got in trouble with a membre and he fucked me up
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :No
What groups are you currently part of? :Only OB

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, i've been B~B helper for more than a month which proove that i'm loyal adding to that i'm loyal and trustworthy and reliable and i give a hand whenver a camel will need me
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets is a gang which been founded many years ago on septembre 2011 specialized in dealing with arms with many people and it main role is assassinations and mercenary services.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I really wish to be a camel and part of your family thanks to your good reputation in the server and how Black bullets is respected in the whole server since the day it been created adding to that i know most of the camels and they are kind and friendly so i hope to get a chnace
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :I know most of em the active ones i got the chance to hang with them atleast once.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Once again a pic to eminem's slave xd

alt text

Camels FTW !

Nickname: Amine.s
Username: Amine.s
Nationality: Kazakhstan
Languages you can speak: English,arbic.franch

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 2015-2016 2017-2018
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : -

Have you ever been banned from SAES : No

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, I am active player and i have a experience
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, I want to be a part of this Black~Bullets and work to promote it.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, for a long time.But i do not remember the name.

@Ghetto
@Shakespeare
@RocketLuncher (be more detailed with your answer on the reason of leaving your previous gang)
@MGKelly

Application is Under-Review for now. keep hanging around the camels as you were doing for a while already and we'll get back to you soon

@IsLem
Fix your attitude first before applying here again, application goes denied. re-apply in 2 months if still interested

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/512590998296199168/540512580310138881/mta-screen_2019-01-29_10-55-06.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/512590998296199168/540512581522292746/mta-screen_2019-01-30_18-30-20.png]

@Amine-s
Sadly we can't accept you now since you are too new here and lack the basic experiences and skills that can grant you a shot with us. feel free to apply again for us later in the future when you think you are ready, as for this time, application goes DENIED

Nickname: Side
Username: hoangtien
Nationality: Vietnam
Languages you can speak: Vietnamese and English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : More than one year
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yes i do.
ICE
ICE : I left them beucase it is not suitable for me and it kinda boring to tazer or use stick to hit someones
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nope, never been.
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A
Personality Information : My full name is Pham Hoang Tien or you can call me Optimus , friendly and respect to any member of SAES:RPG.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : What makes me special over other is i am Vietnamese specialy like SAPD|Formula|HQ said in some way him saw in side me and you should accept me because i am alway positive contributions to SAES:RPG and what i am in.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets are is organization specialized arms dealing and assassinations people at the right price for them.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I really want join Black~Bullets because I have noticed it for a long time and now I have the courage to apply. It is my friend wish.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i know one, Soft him is my friend and the who said me should apply for [B~B].
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional Thanks for taking your time to reading, i wish it not wasting your time.

@MGKelly said in Black~Bullets:

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Once again a pic to eminem's slave xd

alt text

Camels FTW !

might be useful for you to know i'm an Eminem's fan, and i hate mgk !

maybe it's not too late to find a new nick

@Amine-s said in Black~Bullets:

so you're from Kazakhstan but you can't speak it's language, instead you speak 3 languages that are not spoken there?

alt text

@ESO said in Black~Bullets:

@MGKelly said in Black~Bullets:

alt text

Camels FTW !

might be useful for you to know i'm an Eminem's fan, and i hate mgk !

maybe it's not too late to find a new nick

@Amine-s said in Black~Bullets:

so you're from Kazakhstan but you can't speak it's language, instead you speak 3 languages that are not spoken there?

alt text

mgk ? wat is dis ? I' eminem's biggest fan xD
mi bb now ? xd