-In-game nickname:|TN|R@him
-In-game username:mhiritunise
-Your real name:Abderrahim
-Nationality: Tunisia

Player SAES Career Information : -

How long have you been playing on SAES? :1year and 3month

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :NO

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :YES iam left the Rulebreaker

Why we should Accept you ?: I am very Love play saes rpg and iam a cool Player

Application Format:

Applicant Main Information :

Nickname: Jokesta
Username: theclub
Nationality: Pinoy
Languages you can speak: English , filipino
Player SAES Career Information :

How long have you been playing on SAES? : like 1 years but i stoped because my PC is broken and i came back like 3 weeks ago
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : im in BHB but i left
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : i left in BHB because they are not kind and helpful and respectful
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
What groups are you currently part of? : im in DSR but i leave because its Dead
Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : because im a mature guy , im respectful , im kind , and im loyal but im not skilled too much but im humble
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal gang that are busting a drugs , they like killing cops,civilian,criminals that are traitor
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I Apply here because i know i have a chance to get accepted because im a respectful guy and i decided to paply here because BB is cool gang and i like their role and i like their styles .
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : i know some members its , Style , Camel But no one recommend me apply
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I will be happy if i get pending or what ever i got because i try my best here

Nickname:Vahe

Username:Vahe20052005

Ingame name:{}Arsen{}

Nationality:Armenia

Languages you can speak:Armenian,french and english.

How long have you been playing on SAES:4-5 weeks.

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :No.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :No.

What groups are you currently part of? :No.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :because I am active...
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets based in San Fierro and it's a criminal organization.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : because I like B~B.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :No.I dont know.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Yes.I want to become B~B, because I want to take revenge from the police.

alt text
AftEr conSultaTion, wE deCidEd to deNy your apPliCation, aNd iF yOu thINk Of aPPlying hERe agaIN be AwAre that YoUr chAnCe to EnTer is somEwHat weAk. siNcE yOu wERe witH uS anD GoT tHe chAnCe tO jOiN twIcE, yoU sHouLd kNoW tHat tHeRe's nO tHiRd, aNd thiSs Is fOr eVerYOne nOt oNly foR yOu, sO wE woUlD liKe tO mAke iT eQuAl To aLl hErE. in aDdiTion, wiTh reSPect, We sTill cAn'T trUsT you aS we aIn'T sURe enOuGh if you rEaLly sOld yoUr aCCouNt beFoRe or nOt, bUt we beLieVe tHat tHiS kiNd of tRaDing sPeCiaLly in tUnIsiA, IT's a cOmMon tHiNg aMoNg you noWdAys, so we dOn't hAve eNoUgh fAiTh in yOu if you eVer iNteNd to lEaVe the seRVer, you miGhT tHinK aBouT eArNing sOme cAsH tHrOuGh tHat. we sTiLl reSpEct you as an olD mEmBer of uS,bUt uNfoRtUnAtEly, eVeRyThInG has liMitS.

@epic_

alt text

After consultation, we decided to deny your application, and if you think of applying here again be aware that your chance to enter is somewhat weak. since you were with us and got the chance to join twice, you should know that there's no third, and this is for everyone not only for you, so we would like to make it equal to all here. in addition, with respect, we still can't trust you as we ain't sure enough if you really sold your account before or not, but we believe that this kind of trading specially in tunisia, It's a common thing among you nowdays, so we don't have enough faith in you if you ever intend to leave the server, you might think about earning some cash through that. we still respect you as an old member of us,but unfortunately, everything has limits.

Nickname: FastYounq
Username: general4234
Nationality: Turkey
Languages you can speak: English,Turkish

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2011 I have been SAES: RPG player.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : SoA/AA/UE/BBMC/VLA/BS/Cripz/TST/ICE/FBI
SoA: The gang leader closed the SoA.
AA: With permission from AA officials I left to establish my own gang.
UE: I left the UE to help another gang.
BBMC:After talking to gang HQs, I decided to close the gang.
VLA: I decided to close it because the gang was not active.
BS: I was kicked because I was not active in the BS gang.
Cripz: I left because I had a problem with gang officials.
TST: I began to dislike policing and I went back to crime.
ICE: I broke up with the ICE because there was no discipline and rules in the gang.
FBI: The FBI is a very nice place, but I decided to leave because it was not active.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I was banned because of multiaccounts.Later we solved the problem and the ban was lifted.
What groups are you currently part of? : CEO
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I do my best to activate a place and improve it.I work hard to make my gang the best gang ever and i am an active player in saes.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:They started out as a small group of friends. Later they developed themselves in the fields of arms trafficking, drug trafficking, extortion, arson and kidnapping and as they evolved, they became powerful and respected.All tasks have achieved a 100% success rate.He is currently San Andreas's most successful assassination organization.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :Joining B ~ B is very important for me because there are important and respected players in the B ~ B gang and it might be good for me to learn from them.I will always try to learn and improve myself during my stay at B ~ B.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Matizz, but nobody told me to join the B ~ B.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :I will try to be a good member by organizing plenty of activities to improve B~B and I have a lot to learn from B~B.

@FastYounq

alt text

a long history of ex. gangs
loyalty is the highest value in our family. if we can't trust that you would stick with us in the bad times then you don't deserve to be with us in the good times
application goes DENIED for now. you are free to hang around and reapply in 2 weeks from today if you're still interested.

alt text
Applicant Main Information

Nickname: k2rhym
Username: icecream69
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages you can speak: Arabic, French and English
Player SAES Career Information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : i have been playing 2016
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : CripZ-WA-OC
CripZ: Had problems with HQs there
OC: Got kicked for no reason
WA: i really had fun there with cool friends, but i just felt like im done with them, helped them a lot.I think it's time to do a high step in my career.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A.
Personality Information

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : What makes me more special than the others,Well, im pretty active player who plays 8+ hours daily, i can help my gang in many activities such as events and RPs.
I think that my loyalty to the organization is the most important thing you are looking for, I will take care of my activity in the server, I am an adult person, not hasty in my actions, listening to orders and instructions fast without arguing in it. I have enough experience also a well background on gangs life and how it proceed to win
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization,their main role is providing assassinations, they kill civillians, crims and cops for the right prices. in addition, they sell all kinds of weapons.Money laundering is also an option in their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black Bullets was one of the most elite gangs here that i really wanted to join when i started playing in this server, and i found it much suitable for me, In fact, I liked the gang's way of playing its role as professional assassins, the friendship of the gang members with me is one of the most important reasons for my application, since i hanged with some camels and have seen how helpful and respectful they are. I believe in this gang and I will remain loyal to it under any condition.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @A7md @Harb @Melou @MArk @jasser @nicky And @Ment
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Hopes to be one of you guys.

Nickname: MGK
Username :mgkk
Nationality:Tunisian
Languages you can speak:Arabic,Frensh, and ofc English i can add also Italian cuz i"m learning it and a bit deutch,spanish

How long have you been playing on SAES? :around 2-3 months
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :TT, OC
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :i left both of em, TT one of the greatest gang i had so much fun and had good friends but i looked forward to get a new experience, OC ? lel i would like to keep the reason private(i can say it ingame if it needs)
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :no
What groups are you currently part of? :Only OB
Personality Information :I'm called Safwen some friends likes to name me Machine gun kelly since i'm a big fan, except that i'd like to pass most of my time in SAES or studying since i'm in my last year in college i study in the economie section and i really like it, either i hangout with friends or playing football, that's it nothing else..

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, i see myself mature enough and worth to get a chance to be a camel thanks to my well spoken english and my ingame skills such like patience in hard moments, i know how to deal with troubles also i'm friendly and i love to have fun and chill,and some other skills such like getting pigs,parachuting and cracking
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is a gang that can be found in San fierro which specialized in assasination whoever you are, a cop a civilian..but get paid for every assassinations also, Black bullets can provide you with any kind of arms you need.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :Camels are so active and they are more than respected in the whole server so it will be such a pleasure to make part of your family and to have fun with my friends there.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @Jasser and @nicky
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :A pic to eminem's slaves

:::

alt text

@K2rhym

alt text
After discussions, we're sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED as we don't accept asslickers "hakaken" to the family. i would just recommend you to start searching for another gang to join "tahan".

JKIN :V welcome to the camels field, meet me or any BB HQ member for the rest.
alt text

@MGKelly
alt text

We want to see more from you about your attitude in-game, we also want you to hang with us more.
After we have seen enough we'll give you our final answer

alt text
alt text
Application Format:

Nickname:med ali
Username:grondiz
Nationality:tunis
Languages you can speak:english,france,arabe

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 15h i know all rules and i play server like this.

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :i join gang Sons18.

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :me leave , not good gang.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : no

What groups are you currently part of? :N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : me i have 15h player and win 5 event and i good driver car / biker NRG .

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i love Camels and gang Black~Bullets id good gang,have nice skin.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :no

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :i'm mohamed ali i live in hammem sousse i play handball , i love computer , i play free fire , pubg mobile , saes rpg.

alt text

@grondiz
alt text
This is poorly written application which shows you don't know anything about us. also shows you don't even understand server rules very well. Therefore, your application is DENIED. Gain some more experience on server and feel free to try again in 3 weeks if you are still interested.

**Applicant Main Information :

Nickname: zerato
Username: zerato
Nationality: tunisian
Languages you can speak: arabic | english
Player SAES Career Information : i've been playing saes for 2 years

How long have you been playing on SAES? : for 2 years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : N/A
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : N/A
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A
Personality Information : I'm profissionel player

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i'm goodat team working and role playing
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: black bullets is based on selling guns
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i love b~b
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : N/A
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : i'm a pro mothafaka**

alt text
alt text
Nickname: Judyes

Username: Judyess

Nationality: Tunisian

Languages you can speak: Arabic , English and Frensh
alt text
alt text
How long have you been playing on SAES? : I've got playing on SAES since 1 year ago

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : CDC - OC

Commando da Capital: I left CDC to join OC.
OverdoseCrime: Kicked (Classified Reason) (PM)

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes i was banned for "Evading of amounts"

What groups are you currently part of? : I'm part of , Cunning Stunts , The Motor Heads.
alt text
alt text
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well,i will be seriously member and i see myself active and skilled player and i will obey my hq orders and i'm mature enough and not a child, so you do not have problems with me and I know what I should do when I face the enemies and I don't want any backup or help calls if necessary and finally I respect the opinions of others even if they disagree with my opinion.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes we assassinate include cops, and drug dealers , arms dealers , jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate whom who threats your business.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , I see myself i got experiances from CDC and OC enough, Then i decied to join BB , Because BB has the best criminal and I want to challenge myself helping other criminal and killing cops I will do my best to be the best gang in the server and it's really a good gang with good people and i have friends there.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @MArk @Melou @nicky @Jasser @K2rhym @Deep :flag-tn: @A7md @Harb :flag-ye: @Ment @nyx_ :flag-tr: @Honer112 :flag-bg: @xTrade :flag-mc:

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :
alt text

alt text

alt text

@zerato :

alt text

Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes denied. Very poor application (I don't know if it's a troll or not). Re-apply in 1 month if you're still interested into us.

@Judyes :

alt text

Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes denied. Not a bad application at all but you don't seems to be what we're looking for and we don't think that you fit in Black~Bullets at the moment. Re-apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested into us.

~[Black~Bullets HQ team]~(orange)

Applicant Main Information

Nickname: Combine
Username: 'sapience'
Nationality: Spanish
Languages you can speak: English, not much else.

Player SAES Career Information

How long have you been playing on SAES?: Since 2010/2011
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies?: B~B(2011), TST(2013), ALT(2013), HS(2014), AA(2014-2018).
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them: I left B~B on 2011 because I wanted to turn to cop side, I got my PC on TST so I left to ALT and then jumped into HS when it got active, until it died, after that I joined AA, and I got kicked last year as I intentionally fucked up my stay there doing DM and other stupid stuff like abusing group panels.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): Yes unfortunately, always due to me behaving like a cunt, or insulting zZ back in its days. The last ban was some months ago for abusing ZIP panel and doing massive deathmatch, something which I'm of course not planning to do again.
What groups are you currently part of?: Centrino.

Personality Information

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: I've been part of the gang before, back when we had the LS garage and Freaky/Jolardy were around, so I think that makes me have a special connection with the gang as it was a "family" to me back then.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets are hitmen, they do assasinations in exchange for money and selling illegal weaponry as well as money laundering.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: My interest goes fully to B~B as I'd like to remember old times and stay in this gang as a loyal member for a long time.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Well I know most of them(high levels), if not all. No one suggested me to apply, I just thought it'd be a good idea and went for it.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Picture of me riding a camel @ Morocco about 12 years ago when I was a kid.

alt text

@Combine
_

Thanks for your interest in rejoining the camels family. however, as you know what you did -which led to your latest ban- can't be taken lightly. specially as it caused a lot of troubles for your latest organization and our allies (AA).
yes we do give people second chances, but we also believe in actions more than words. thus we expect from you tons of efforts on an extended period of time to insure us you really changed and deserve a 2nd chance. admitting your wrongs is the first step in the right direction but many more steps are expected to be part of us again.
we'r sorry, application goes DENIED this time. feel free to reapply in 1 month from today

alt text

alt text

Application Format:

Nickname: Judyes

Username: Judyess

Nationality: Tunisian

Languages you can speak: Arabic , English and Frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have 3 months ago , But i was banned since 1 years ago.

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Commando da Capital.

• Overdose Crime.

• Commando da Capital: I left CDC to join OC.

• Overdose Crime: Kicked (Classified Reason) (PM)

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes , I was banned as i know the right reason it's "Evading of amounts".

What groups are you currently part of? :

• I'm part of Cunning Stunts.

• I'm part of The Motor Heads.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : My main goal is to have a healthy friendship with everyone i don't want to have trouble with anyone, and if i have i will try to solve it in the best way possible. Another goal that will be reached only by putting effort and time its to achieve and high rank inside Black Bullets. Also ,i will be seriously member and i see myself active and skilled player and i will obey my hq orders and i'm mature enough and not a child.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes we assassinate include cops, and drug dealers , arms dealers , jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate whom who threats your business, and selling illegal stuffs such as arms or drugs deal ,also they provide their offer to other gangs and this is the most useable ressource to collect the money.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , Black Bullets has great tactics so I believe I can learn so many tactics from their members and I can become a criminal with better skills. I'm interested in criminal side, I feel it close to me, and I know that Black Bullets is the best gang of criminal side, I always wanted to join Black Bullets, they are well organized and I think I can advance there.I want a new challenge and to improve myself as a Criminal , I learned everything I need from My previous gangs .However, I found Black Bullets recruiting so I though that my chance and here I am applying.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes , I know more members from Black Bullets , but none from them recommended me to apply for this is organization i decide alone.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Just open the spoiler.

alt text