Black~Bullets

ESO

Applicant Main Information :

Nickname: Axe / Caleb
Username: calebb
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages you can speak: English , Frensh And Arabic
Player SAES Career Information :

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I'm playing SAES since 2015.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yes i do (VLA,RDMC and MMC)
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : All Closed.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nope.
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A
Personality Information : Well,my real name is Rayen I'm born and raised in Tunisia . I'm a really mature person, who shows both respect and honor in my work. I respect every person who have a higher rank than me ingame, and I'd do anything to serve them. I'm a well-skilled roleplayer, and at the same time a really loved person on the sever. I've got alot of compliments for my good roleplaying abilities, and at the same time for my clean and understandable langauge. I'm a person who writes alot, and I also like to. Also besides that, I'm a fast keyboard typer, which is good. I do not suffer from any mental diseases, which makes me unstable. I don't get easily mad, I have a long fuse, which is good in situations where you have to talk alot, and perhaps explain something complicated to a person with a low knownledge in English. I'm a male and I'm 15yo. I'm a really mature person compared to my age. As said. Age doesn't define majority. It's all about the environment you grow up in, and the surrounding people you're being with. I'm a good social person, and I love to meet new people and make new friends.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : In my case I want to be accepted because I am a person able to respond to all kinds of situations highly respect my superiors and I try to learn more every day so I can grow in knowledge of the server and official rules and improve my career as a Criminal in SAES.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro. The classes we assassinate include cops, civilians,Criminals,Drugs Dealer And Arms Dealer. For the right price we can eliminate whom who threats your business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I realy dont know i wanna try something new im active I heard that gang is good gang And i would like to join it.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes Judyes,A7md And nicky.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : alt-text

Thanks For Reading my application!

Regards,
Axe

@Ghetto
After conclusions & taking the votes of the B~B family members, the majority thinks that you deserve a 1 more last chance to prove your point so better not to waste it .. Application is ~[Accepted]~(green), meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest.

@MGKelly
You proved yourself since last time you applied. a lot of efforts & hard work which we truly respect, Congratulations, you got an ~[Accepted]~(green) Application, we'll be expecting more from you as a camel. meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest.

@FoxZilla
We're sorry for the the long duration to answer your application since it took us a while to review it to give you our last decision. and after consultation with our members, lemme congratulate you for having an ~[Accepted]~(green) application. good ingame efforts & patience shown. meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest.

@Shakespeare
We're sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) for this time, as we have done detailed investigation and with all information we collected, we don't consider you ready yet to be part of this organization. prove yourself and re-apply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.

@RocketLuncher
You were close of joining but we're sorry to say that despite your good ingame efforts in hanging around, your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) this time, as few camels here still not convinced about your loyalty due to your long-history of ex, prove yourself and re-apply in 2 weeks if still insterested.

@Axe
Dear axe, thank you for your interest in joining Black~Bullets, However, we 'r sorry to inform you that you lack the basic amount of experience we seek in our members and to keep our standards we just can't accept you now, as for this time, application goes ~[DENIED]~(red). re-apply in 1 month if still interested.

Nickname: RadiO
Username: oussama88
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages you can speak: Arabic, English and Frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I start playing SAES on 2015 but after i got banned for multiaccount i was inactive for a long period and i back like 4 months ago to the game.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : BBMC/ Z/ CripZ.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : BBMC: RIP / Z: a great gang but it was inactive a lot so i decide to leave/ CripZ: Lately i get an Adminjail and that cause many problems for me so i decide to leave the gang.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes, twice, 1 st one was about multiaccount when i was newbie, 2nd one Reason was ban evading.
What groups are you currently part of? : TMH/ CS/ Cluckin' Bell/ PoS/ AoJ.

Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. Also i know i have not been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people .
I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a loyal and a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.I have a strong desire to help others through improving their skills , which has led to my past success as a skilled player . Improving your skills ( as a generale) is a key value of your company, and I know that I could bring to this.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets role based on providing assassinations and mercenary ( Blood Money ) also they give any kind of weapons services such as epairs and coating, also they are always ready to provide you with the weapons and ammunition you need.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : As anybody else, all what I was seeking for gaining experience, I joined different organizations. But in the last few months, I really changed a bit and became more stable than what I was before. I learn that It's no matter how many organization u was on or what are the currently groups that u are a part of. The main thing to gain reputation is to show how much loyal you are and how you show that u really can be useful by doing ur best for the organization that you are a part of.And that's what I'm working on right now. So Im here to offer these values just for you guys . The more specifics you can provide, the better. However, don't just talk about the benefits and perks of being a part there. What you should really try to emphasize is how the gang's mission, values, and work align with your own goals
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : i have some friends like Judyes, K2ryhm and Mura but i was have more from the first genration as Epic, Gunnny, Anoussa and more.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nope

~[![Applicant Main Information]~(orange)

Nickname: Jasser
Username: Jesser01
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages you can speak: Arabic, French and English

~[Player SAES Career Information :]~(orange)

How long have you been playing on SAES?: I joined SAES:RPG community somewhere in 2014 but i made a huge pause and i came back in 2017.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): BS, ThC, CDC, WA and B~B
BS: I arrested some of gang members while they were turfing near a SR and i honestly thought they were walking around the SR, so they reported me to one if BS HQs and kicked me out.
ThC: I left ThC just because i wanted to try and join BS once again, but they rejected me.
CDC: I left CDC because all of my friends left the gang and i felt lonely.
WA : I left because i have a problem with member
B~B: Kicked, the reason is obvious since everyone knows it.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): Nah i haven't been banned from saes
What groups are you currently part of?: i'm currently part of Out Break

~[![Personality Information :]~(orange)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, the special stuff about me is my activity... You can always find me ingame the whole day long and im also a skilled, Loyal and experienced player
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets based in San Fierro and it's a criminal organization however their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services and they are killing cops, civilians, and criminals for the right price and whoever trys to threat their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members. Honestly it was the best gang i ever joined i'm pretty excited to join this family back, hopefully you guys give me an another chance.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Of course, Since i was part of it, my B~B friends encouraged me to join back.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Well this is an apology which is the bad movement i've caused to B~B without knowing the consequences that affected B~B and i really regretted about that i learned from it also i would love to join back my family and hopefully the time makes me to forget it <3

@RadiO
Dear RadiO, thank you for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, your level of experience and maturity is not on level we require it to be, therefore, your application is DENIED. You are welcome to reapply in 3 weeks from now if you are still interested.

@Jasser
After consultation, we're sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED for this time, despite your serious efforts with our members, but you know it very well that what you have done in the past deserves more than this to enter. so we want you to show us that you are really worthy of entry despite what you have caused us before. feel free to try again in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

Regards,
Black~Bullets HQ team

Nickname: My nickname is Shakespeare

Username: My username is kovbaska

Nationality: I was born in Ukraine, so I am Ukrainian.

Languages you can speak: I can speak on Ukrainian language, Russian, English and little bit polish.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2014

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

Varrios Los Aztecas
Comando da Capital
CripZ (x2)
Special Task Force

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

VLA Died

Comando da Capital - I left because I wasnt feeling myself comfortable in CDC, so Ive decided to leave my current gang and join CripZ.

CripZ ( first time ) - It was a good times, I've been there for about 7 months and got the rank of respected, but once I received a warning and I thought it was not enough fair to me. so Ive decided to leave since I didnt want to continue quarrel.

STF - It was my first squad I was there not for so long, then I got kicked and I dont know the reason till nowadays

CripZ ( second time ) - Often i wasn't noticed inside the gang so that's the reason which made me feel myself shitty. I was like a invisible one. Only when BR's were going they remembered me, cuz I was a cracker. So I've decided to leave from CripZ and find a new family.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never

What groups are you currently part of? :

Black Eagle Security (BES)
Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club (HHMC)
InvestArms Corporation (IAC)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because, I'm loyal, friendly and active player. I have a lot of experience in a different gangs. I'm enough skilled to be part of a high lvl gang just like B~B.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is the professional assasins family of this server.They are providing professional assinations and mercenary services for everyone who can pay enough.They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits.They also stand still when comes to professional weapons like weapons repairs, selling different parts of weapons.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for Black~Bullets because I think it's one of the most friendship and strong organized gangs on the whole server, theyve a good roleplay what's important on the criminal side. Also I know that a lot of your members are skilled and mature players which are always ready to help.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i know some members like Mura, MaximzZ, Harb, Ment, Elegant but no one of them suggested me to apply.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for reading.

alt text
alt text

Application Format:
Nickname: freefire
Username: Rocket
How long have you been playing on SAES? : I joined SAES:RPG communitysince 2017 (2 years+)
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
Immigration-Customs-Enforcement.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
The Blood Brothers MC.
Comando Da Capital.
OverdoseCrime.

Hmm, well lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , FBI I left it because it was inactivethen i decided to be as crimside i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason , OC better tell the reason ingame.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : n/a
What groups are you currently part of? :
Donator.
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. Also i know i have not been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people .
I can bring dedication and a drive to succeed to this gang . I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a loyal and a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.
One of the biggest attributes that I'd bring to this position is flexibility. At my previous gangs was able to help my team during focus gang testing,Ultimately, I'm willing to work with anyone at the gang to make sure gang's activities are a success.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets roleplay is to sell illegal firearms in whole SA and they are kind and skilled and i like their role ,they like transporting drugs and selling illegal arms equipements.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : In my opinion Black~Bullets is a one of the biggest gang and is feared among the streets. They have been selling guns since they were created in 2011 year. Its literally one of the best and most respected gangs , joining BB will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one SAES. BB is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also BB is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i have a lot of friends into camels & no one recommended me to apply and i took this decision by myself.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Hopes to be one of you guys and tenks for reading.
Regards.
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

Spoiler Text

:::
alt text

Some Screens hanging around:

https://imgur.com/a/VkdxnwW

Application Format:

Nickname:GTRX3
Username:Sctuop
Nationality:Algerian
Languages you can speak:Algrie/English/Frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES? :1 years ago
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :ICE_BBMC

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
BBMC dead
ICE i left it because his membres inactive.
What groups are you currently part of? :Cuban_Cars

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :well,i m active player and i respect othres .
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:selling trafficking drugs &armes around sa ,and killing people for money
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :cuz Black Bullets active and strong gang and his membres respect othres and so helpfull.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :N/A
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :N/A

@GTRX3
Thank you for your interest in joining Black Bullets. However, this is poorly written application which shows you don't know anything about us. Therefore, your application is DENIED. Gain some more experience on server and feel free to try again in 3 weeks if you are still interested.
alt text

@abdobary
Same as above..your application goes DENIED as we think you won't fit with us just yet. you need to work a lot more both on your application and your ingame work. if still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 3 weeks from today.
alt text

@RocketLuncher
After conclustions with our members, with some detailed investigation and with all information we collected, we're sorry to inform you that despite your good efforts in hanging around and your continuous applying, There are lot of problems around you which need to be sorted first, therefore, your application is DENIED. You are free to reapply in 2 weeks from now if you are still interested.
alt text

@Shakespeare
Good ingame efforts shown, but we will expect a lot more from you as a camel.
application is Accepted, meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest.
alt text

Nickname: PulaR
Username: kmkm567
Nationality: Israel ( Palestine Arab 48 )
Languages you can speak: Arabic , English
How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since December 2013.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : The Omerta , Sons Of Anarchy , CripZx2,B~B,CDC,TST.
TO,SoA,CripZ x2, B~B,TST,CDC. I will explain everything ingame/discord
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes ,Because the cop tazed right just before he shot me I throw Grenade to kill him not to kill my self and he shot me with the teaser so i could not Escape because He shot me then i died. (Banned 14 Day )
What groups are you currently part of? : LWS , CS ,BES.
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well , I think you want experience and active players to your gang and I think that I am active and have experience .
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , I tried to join Black Bullet since 2015 if u can remember how many times u denied me so I am applied again in 2018 and joined and got kicked.... after trying to solve my problem with other members I solved it ;D.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have some friends in gang but I cant count them but none recommend me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :N/A https://imgur.com/a/KbaJRjB

@xX-Julio-Xx said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: xX.Julio.Xx
Username: dhiamlaih
Nationality: runisia
Languages you can speak: arabic , english and frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 3 years ago
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : [VLA]
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : im kicked no reason
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : yes 1 banned in first because i do DM and now i dont repeat it
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i think B-B is good gang and crime and me i love crime and i think B-B need active criminals . i can help B-B in roleplay and activity .
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a well-funded criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. he based in San Fierro but them services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes them assassinate include cops, civilians, and criminals. For the right price them can eliminate whom who threats your business.
in addition them provide all kinds of weapons repairs, coating, and customizations with a wide variety of scopes and silencers. them also ready to provide you with any amount of weapons or ammo you seek.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : because her memberes is good and respect rules and dont get adminjails . and i love it because the topic is good and nice .
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : N/A
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : alt text

alt text

~[Applicant Main Information]~(orange)

Nickname: Jasser
Username: Jesser01

~[Player SAES Career Information :]~(orange)

How long have you been playing on SAES?: I joined SAES:RPG community somewhere in 2014 but i made a huge pause and i came back in 2017.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): BS, ThC, CDC, WA and B~B
BS: I arrested some of gang members while they were turfing near a SR and i honestly thought they were walking around the SR, so they reported me to one if BS HQs and kicked me out.
ThC: I left ThC just because i wanted to try and join BS once again, but they rejected me.
CDC: I left CDC because all of my friends left the gang and i felt lonely.
WA : I left because i have a problem with member
B~B: Kicked, the reason is obvious since everyone knows it.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): Nah i haven't been banned from saes
What groups are you currently part of?: i'm currently part of Out Break

~[[Personality Information :]~(orange)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, the special stuff about me is my activity... You can always find me ingame the whole day long and im also a skilled, Loyal and experienced player
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets based in San Fierro and it's a criminal organization however their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services and they are killing cops, civilians, and criminals for the right price and whoever trys to threat their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members. Honestly it was the best gang i ever joined i'm pretty excited to join this family back, hopefully you guys give me an another chance.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Of course, Since i was part of it, my B~B friends encouraged me to join back.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Well this is an apology which is the bad movement i've caused to B~B without knowing the consequences that affected B~B and i really regretted about that i learned from it also i would love to join back my family and hopefully the time makes me to forget it <3

alt text

Nickname: Demonio

Username: mrdemonio

Nationality: Portuguese

Languages you can speak: English and Portuguese

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 2 years but i have taken more serious in the last year.

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yes , i have been in 2 official gang : Underground Empire and Overdose Crime

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I left Underground Empire because I thought i need to change and i joined Overdose Crime after that i got kicked from OC because got admin jail. I got admin jail because a player stolle my car and i killed im .

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No

What groups are you currently part of? : None

Personality Information : Im a very focused person , very calm but when im having a bad day i dont talk to much with anyone .

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Like I said in the past aswer when im playing im very focused in what i do . Just start "Crack Training" and i think im evolving preatty well.
Other than this i have a pretty good aim and driving skills.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a well-funded criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. B~B are based in San Fierro but the services are provided in all San Andreas citys . Black~Bullets not only kill Criminals but also cops and civilians.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : After i read every gang information i thought B~B was the best choice for me , not only for being one of the oldest gangs in the Server but also for the kind of players that the gang has. (experienced and skilled gang members)

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No

alt text

Nickname: Patrick / Pato
Username: error1974
Nationality: Slovene
Languages you can speak: Slovenian, Croatian, English, a little bit German

How long have you been playing on SAES?: I registered back in 2015, but I'm fully playing from last year.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): Yes: BloodZ, HellSoldiers, CripZ, SAPA, Black Bullets, BloodZ
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:
-BloodZ (2nd generation): It was my first gang on SAES. It was made by my friends and me, but we sadly deleted it.
-HellSoldiers: That was my second gang, I really liked it, but they went inactive, so I decided to leave them.
-CripZ: After I left HS, I hanged with few MC gangs, but I didnt join them. I joined CripZ, but they soon got deleted.
-SAPA: When all these gangs got deleted, I wanted something new, so I joined SAPA, but cop side is definitely not for me, so I left them after 3 weeks.
-Black Bullets: I joined Camels when I came back to SAES. They helped me with everything (financial, knowledge..). I've got nothing bad to say about them, they got mature & helpful members which is great. I sadly left Camels, because I wanted to help my friends with their gang (BloodZ), but soon they left me there.
-BloodZ: BloodZ are the gang, which was made by me and my friends, but due to their behaviour & activity we had to close it after few months. Now I decided to join Camels, because I'm still loyal to them.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): Yes, my reason for being banned is that I was playing on another server with stolen SAES:RPG resources (2015).
What groups are you currently part of?: I'm actually only part of few inactive & unofficial groups, so It's not important.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, I spent a lot of time with many BlackBullets members and my reason is still same. They're mature, loyal, helpful, skilled members which don't fight around and play nice. This time, I promise you That I will stay in the gang, that I'll work as much as I did back in time, I'll always be mature and respect everyone. I think that the thing which makes me special is that I can speak english very well, I have many experiences with stuff & I know how all things should go.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: BlackBullets gang is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services around whole SanAdreas. It's a gang based in SanFierro, but as I said, they are doing criminal activities around whole SanAdreas. The classes they assassinate include cops, civilians, and criminals. For the right price they can do all other things, that make you feel good. They are also dealing with all kind of weapons.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Actually This is the only gang where I want to be & and I'm still loyal to it. I felt bad when I left them, so I want to join BlackBullets once again and stay here. I also promised that If we ever delete/close BloodZ that I'll come back to Camels.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes, I know a lot of B~B members, because I was also part of that family. Style inspired and recommended me to apply for you guys in the first time, but now I'm coming back, because I'm loyal and I want to be part of all kind of activities as BlackBullets member with you guys.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: I would like to add, that I would be happy to play with Camels like I did back in time. Here's something nice for your eyes :) > https://imgur.com/a/mi0ASTF

Application Standards :

1- You must be 15+ years old.
2- You must be playing on the server for at least 3 months.
3- You must have an (at least) 1 month forum account.
4- You must know how to RP, and know how our RP role works.
5- Do not use any stupid fonts or colors while filling your application.

Application Format:

Nickname: ArcoM
Username: arcom15
Nationality: Italian/Arabic
Languages you can speak: Italian , Arabian and English.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since a year and 5 months.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : The Outfit and The Company.

-The Outfit : I decided to join The Outfit because i had a few friends there. They suggested me to apply. I joined The Outfit and spent like 7 months there but my friends became inactive, It started to become boring, so I left, but I can say The Outfit was my best gang .

-The Company : There were a lot of people which I played in other servers and i had a really good understanding , i spent 5 months but i left because of some members , I did not appreciate the behavior of some members towards me.(I would like to talk in game about why i left the company , because it is a long story).

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No , i have not.
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well , I am an active person, honest , loyal and i am really friendly. Your members take always the situation seriously and I will bring a lot to your organisation for sure.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: BB is a criminal organisation . Black Bullets can eliminate anybody who impend their business. They can also eliminate cops, civilians and criminals for a decent price. They have a company known as Camels Investmens Corporation where people can improve their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I have a few friends there, which will make the game better for me and them as well. I would like to keep my saes-career in a respected gang like BB .
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yea,i do. Melou,Smoke and Mark recommended me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for reading my application.

@Jasser , @Pato & @ArcoM :

alt text

Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. Your application is currently under review. Be patient and wait for the final answer, which will be given in the following days as soon as possible.

@PulaR & @mrdemonio :

alt text

Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes denied. You don't seems to be what we're looking for and we don't think that you fit in Black~Bullets at the moment. Re-apply again in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

~[Black~Bullets HQ team]~(orange)

Nickname: Mc.Arthur
Languages spoken: English , French and Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2011 but i started with this account in 2015 . (Had my old account since 2011)
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a gang from the old saes generation and the role is about Arms dealing . They have the best quality of weapons around San Andreas because their arms dealing business didn't stop and kept working for ages and their goal is to gain money with any way .
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): -Hell Angels : didn't really like my gangmates very much because they seemed like retards to me and this gang was getting deleted anyway so i left .
-SoA : It became really inactive so i left .
-MI-6 : left it because it was dead and getting deleted .
-SAPA : i tried to get my PC Diploma but i failed so i decided to go back to crim side and started it with HS .
-Hell Soldiers : I got banned for abusing fireworks in jail in 2016 so i got kicked .
-UnderGround Empire : Got kicked for facing some problems with HQ Team .
-OverDose Crime : Left it because i had some problems with the Leader actions .
-CripZ : Same as OC .
-Wild Angels : I wasn't okay with our Leader and vLeader gang System . They don't even care about members opinion and doing everything as they want... We hadn't the freedom to some stuffs because they were always refusing .
-Black Syndicate : Well i thought that im going to stay in this gang until i quit saes because i think its time to stop switching gangs and stable but unfortuanly it got deleted .
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Got banned in 2016 when i was a HS member because of abusing FireWorks in jail to jail break myself (Sea-Jail) .

Name 3 BR rules:

Suiciding from the bank roof to avoid getting arrest isn't allowed.
Marker Arrest or Kill isn't allowed.
A gang can't do more than 2 BRs per a day .
Name 3 GR rules:

DE/CLO aren't allowed in GR.
Bringing gang Helpers or allies to help in GR isn't allowed.
Grenades aren't allowed in GR .
Name 3 Turf rules:

Using unclimable roofs isn't allowed.
you can only spawn at base or hospital because spawning at houses near the turf zone isn't allowed .
helping your gangmates as a cop or medic isn't allowed .
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is like making real like scenes for example a drug deal scene , kidnapping , arms dealing ect....
What is Deathmatching?: Damaging or killing any player for no reason or for revenge .
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: take SS and do /report .
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing because i can't kill a cop who isn't trying to arrest me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: No .
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well my name is Ahmed , im 16 years old (i will become 17 in 24th April) and im from algeria oum bawaki . I discovered saes in 2011 and i began with a very bad career because i was always rulebreaking and wasn't aware of saes rules but after some months i started understanding how saes system works so i started joinning gangs and squads then i got a perm ban because of bug abusing money then i got unbanned in 2014-2015 and started a fresh beginning with this account . And now im trying to join a gang that i can stay in until the end of my career in saes , last time i joined BS i thought it will be my last gang but unfortuanly it got deleted so i had to choose another gang . And by the way if you want to know what is the most stuff i do in saes , It is streaming on radio or hosting Festivals ingame or any music event because i am a musicien in real life and a DJ too that's why i always use my DJ Controller to stream in any saes radio . That's all what i have to say and i hope that i will make it for AA this time , Thank you for reading .