Black~Bullets

ESO

@Ment :

alt text

Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes denied. You've made a pretty good application but you don't seems to be what we're looking for and we don't think that you fit in Black~Bullets at the moment due to the negative feedbacks that has been given by the majority of our camels. Re-apply again in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

~[Black~Bullets HQ team]~(orange)

alt text
Applicant Main Information :

Nickname: Gurdman.
Username: jack269.
Nationality: Slovenian.
Languages you can speak: I can speak english, slovenian, and maybe some croatian,
alt text
Player SAES Career Information :

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I've been playing here since 2012 or 2013, but I wasn't active the whole time, actually I was inactive most of it.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I sure do, I've been in UE, O, RDMC, VA, T~C, CMC, BBMC and OC and that's everything that comes on my mind at the moment.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
Underground Empire - UE was my first official gang on saes, which I decided to leave for another, gang, which I couldn't reach cuz I was too low back then.
The Outfit - it was a long time ago, I guess I had some bullshiting with HQ, Bor, if im not wrong.
RDMC - I was there for a couple months, I've left because I wanted to experience something else so I joined SAFP.
San Andreas Federal Police - I was there for some time but cop life was never really my style.
Vengeance Angels - Lack of english skills and a lot more that I could mention but since the gang is dead, it doesn't really matter.
Texas Cartel - I've left these because I wanted to create my own gang, but I'm never doing that again, no time, no nerves.
BBMC - I've joined these because it was the only biker club in saes, but that doesn't mean I didn't have fun there, but I left them for OC and later, I've left oc for CMC, CMC died so here I am.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes, I've been banned once for multi accounting, mistake of my younger brother.
What groups are you currently part of? : I am not part of any group.
alt text
Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I wouldn't say that anything is making me special but I could say that I'm in this game for a long time and I can do any shit you want me to do.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Fearsome criminal organisation which is eliminating targets and sell weps.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I've decided to make an application for black bullets because I want something more, something bigger and no bullshit, so I think this is it.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I don't really know anyone except Patrick, but I think that we may get along
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I got nothing else to add.

@Gurdman :

alt text

Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. Your application is currently under review. Be patient and wait for the final answer, which will be given in the following days as soon as possible.

@Gurdman :

alt text

Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes denied. You don't seems to be what we're looking for and we don't think that you fit in Black~Bullets at the moment due to the negative feedbacks that has been given by the majority of our camels and due our doubts about your loyalty. Re-apply again in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

Application Format:

Nickname: Ment
Username: emirhanpolat
Nationality: Turkish
Languages you can speak: Turkish and English.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since a year.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Mongols MC, Sons of Anarchy, The Outfit, CripZ (x2), The Company.

Mongols MC : After I joined the gang with a lot of effort, I became inactive for a month or 2 because of real life stuff. When I came back, sadly there was no one to play with, as you might understand it is not fun to play alone in a MC gang.
Sons of Anarchy : When I left MMC, I tried my chance with another MC gang in the server. It didn't take too long to join SoA because I have gained some experience about the server when I was in MMC. But after 2 days unfortunately as I said above I was inactive so I didn't know relationship between gangs, I helped to the wrong side in a turf war so got kicked.
The Outfit : I became inactive for 2 months again due to my school, when I came back I decided to join The Outfit, had a few friends there. They suggested me to apply. I got rejected first time I applied as I couldn't hang a lot with them due to my inactivity so after trying second time I joined The Outfit and spent like 6 - 7 months there. My friend in Outfit became inactive, It started to become boring, so I left, but I can say The Outfit was my best gang so far.
CripZ (First time) : As I said above, I left The Outfit cuz It got me bored playing alone for real, I decided to join cripz due to their enviroment, there were a lot of people from my country so I thought It will be funnier and easier playing with them. Everything was going well but unfortunately after a month I disrespected to one of their high ranked member, I got warned, They were right with that warning but I really couldn't feel better so I left.
The Company : There were a lot of people which I played before for a year or more, so they knew about me, It didn't last very long to join them. I don't exactly remember how long I stand in the gang, but after leaving a gang with full of people from your country, It didnt feel better to play with other people so I joined back to CripZ as their high ranked member was inactive so It didn't cause a problem. Btw, an issue happened in the day I left from The Company, I talked to The Company's authorized members about it and hopefully they still believe me. Just because of this reason some of them are still prejudiced against me and thinking wrong about it.
CripZ ( Second Time ) : I joined back to CripZ from the beginning, with my probation time. A month later I got promoted to HQ because of the works I done to help the gang to reach level 5, After applying 2 times and spending 3 months, we got the level and everything was going well. I was talking to a friend which fought with one of current cripz member. That caused a problem inside the gang. However, before 2 days of this situation, they were talking to an ex cripz member which I fought with. He made a mistake towards me and got kicked, but I told them I don't mind if you still talk to him. So I expected the same from them but unlikely that caused a problem. I tried to talk humanly but it didn't work so I left.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never.
What groups are you currently part of? : I am currently a part of raceTech.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am an active person, respected to other people and I can talk to any person, I am friendly. Everybody can talk to me if they have a problem or in need of my help. I can keep up with every environment. Many of your members are kind of person I like to play with, I will bring a lot to your organisation for sure.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organisation which provides you assassinations and offers you to customization your weapon with scopes and silencers. They also provides you any weapon and amount of ammo you need. They can eliminate anybody who hurts your business. They can also eliminate cops, civilians and criminals for a decent price. You won't regret it, And they have a company known as Camels Investmens Corporation where people can get loan to improve their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : As i stated above, there are many people I like to play with and got a few friends there, which will make the game better for me and them as well. Also, I would like to keep my career in a respected gang, there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yeah, Nyx recommended me to apply and I got some friends there.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for reading.

@Ment :

alt text

Again, thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. Your application is currently under review. Be patient and wait for the final answer, which will be given in the following days as soon as possible.

@Ment :

alt text

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Meet me or any other member from the Black~Bullets HQ team in-game for your tests and invitation.

@GrandMaster1 :

alt text

Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes denied. You've made a poor application and you don't seems to have the minimum experience required in order to join us. If you're still interested, feel free to apply again in 1 month, starting from today. Also, you still have the SAFP's squad group under your name, lol.

Nickname:FreshBoy
Username:ItzSpicey
Nationality:Greece
Languages you can speak:Greek,English

How long have you been playing on SAES? :Since September 2016
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :CripZ ICE
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :from CripZ Hes kicked me beacuse i want Join on Black~Bullets Beacuse on Black~Bullets i have my best friends there and i playning with this guys like 2 years :P From ICE i left from this gang beacuse as Cop i was feel to im not good and i start the Criminal Career and i will stay forever as criminal ....
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :N/A
What groups are you currently part of? :N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :i Know All Rules and i'm Tryning be friendly with Everyone and i believe to i can help this gang with my skills
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:they are an organization working in killing people at the right price and we trade in all kinds of weapons
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :Because he is nice Gang he is with good members and All members he is Family and i want be me too in This Family and because i want follow the Black Bullets beacuse i love this gang and i will be here anytime for [B~B]
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes The Best My Friends to here insinde in Black~Bullets he is The Melou[B~B] [B~B]MArk [B~B]Harb [B~B]Jasser
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Thanks For Reading And Good Luck Black~Bullets,

Link whith times to hang:https://imgur.com/a/zJPZ9iw

@ItzSpicey :

alt text

Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes denied. You've made a poor application (your english level seems to be poor too), you don't seems to be what we're looking for and we don't think that you fit in Black~Bullets at the moment. Re-apply again in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!
Nationality: Moscow
You can speak english: english, russia
Player SAES Career Information: I started playing since 2013, I did not know how to play on this server, I immediately understood what I want in your gang! I do not remember who was then friends with me from your gang, but he told me all about your official gang!
How long have you been playing SAES? : 5 years

Do you have past experience with other gangs / divisions / companies? (name them): ice police
If yes, explain the reasons for which you left / received a blow from each of them: I can not say that
Have you ever been banned by SAES (if yes, please explain): never blocked on the server for just 30 minutes
What groups are you now? : no where
Personality information: sometimes evil (very rarely) listens well (but not for the first time sometimes) if you send I will not be mistaken
What makes you different from others and why should we accept you ?: A character, perhaps a country lives, a computer, a life
Why did you apply specifically for Black ~ Bullets? : I really liked your base, the players.
Do you know anyone from B ~ B (as a friend), and did anyone recommend that you apply for us? : AfterLife - recommended me, Matiz is a very funny person from your gang
Do you want to add anything else? [Optional]: maybe not

@IceCream
alt text
Thank you for your interest in joining our family. we'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED as we think you won't fit with us just yet. you need to work a lot more both on your application and your in-game work. If still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today.

alt text

• 3 weeks later...

Surname: Samuel
User Name: Samuel
Age 20
Nationality: Brazilian
Languages Spoken: Portuguese
Player SAES Career Information:
How long have you played for SAES? I've been playing for 5 months
Do you have previous experience with other gangs / squads / companies? Do not.
You have already been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): Yes Why I did not obey the rules. In
Which groups are you currently part of? :None
What makes it special to others and why should we accept it? First of all I have good sense. Which makes a big difference. So I am active, outgoing, friendly and I think I can fit easily into the group and have fun with other players ..
Explain in your own words the interpretation of Black-Bullets: Black Bullets is a group of highly equipped and professional hitmans. They take contracts around the world and guarantee 100% of the settlement rate first operated in Libert City and then scattered around the world. They train the most skilled hitmans. They also have a legal front that is basically a financing company called '' The Camels Investments Corp. ''. ''. They give loans to people or companies who want to open a new business or expand what they already have. This corporation functions as a money laundering scheme.
Why did you specifically apply to Black ~ Bullets? : Because they are active, respected and loved on the server. This is a place I want to see and be part of.
Do you know any members of B ~ B (as a friend), and did someone recommend that you apply for us? : Not
Anything else you'd like to add? [Optional] nothing rsrs

@samuel3021
alt text
Thank you for your interest in joining our family. sadly we can't accept you now since you are too new here and lack the basic experiences and skills that can grant you a shot with us. feel free to apply again for us later in the future when you think you are ready to become one of us.
as for this time, application goes DENIED

alt text

Nickname: Isaac
Username: stevejohnson
Nationality: Turkey
Languages you can speak: My main language is Turkish but I can speak english clearly, I mean I have an English level just above the middle level.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I'm playing SAES since 2015, Let me tell the story about me, honestly I'm Carter's brother, we were playing on Carter account with together but I'm bored from cop side and decided to leave from Carter account and create new one for myself. My brother didn't stop being a cop. and we split our ways.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : N/A
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I haven't been banned before
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I was playing as Cop till today and I learned too much thing from them if i need to talk about my in game skills you can see me in game, Why should you accept me, I didn't play as crim before but i want to play as crim now, I'm bored from Cop side wanna try something. If you guys give me a chance you will see and you won't regret it.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black bullets is a criminal organization that kills people for money, so it's like a hit man.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I really liked black bullet, and I was watching them, and they have a very good role in the game, and they are talented.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : N/A
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I hope you guys can give me a chance to be part of Black Bullets, If you do you won't be regred it.

Nickname: FoxZilla
Username: mertt
Nationality: Turkish
Languages you can speak: Turkish,English and i am learning german

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I'm playin SAES since 2010(i was inactive so i have low game hours)
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Gyps Joker MC - GJMC

• Freedom Fighters - FF

• Nomad - Nomad

• The Blood Brothers MC - BBMC

• Immigration & Customs Enforcement - ICE

• Military Intelligence Section 6 - Mi-6

• The Strike Team - TST

• San Andreas Police Academy - SAPA

• VariosLosAztecas - VLA

• Gyps Joker MC: GJMC Closed

• Freedom Fighters: FF Closed

• Nomad: Nomad Closed

• VariosLosAztecas: VLA Closed

• Military Intelligence Section 6: I left because Mi-6 accepted for level 2 after that they were inactive

• Immigration & Customs Enforcement: I left because i had some problem with ICE members

• The Blood Brothers MC (First Time): I left because i did some mistakes

• The Strike Team: I left for pc after that i joined SAPA

• San Andreas Police Academy: I joined SAPA for pc but after that i want change my side.

• The Blood Brothers MC (Second Time): I left second time because i have some problems in the gang so i left.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
What groups are you currently part of? :

• The Motor Heads

• San Andreas International Airlines

• DZ Terrorist Group

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because i am friendly and i am active. I am respectful. I always do my responsibility and i am loyal. I know server rules. I want to be part of BB Family.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is criminal organization their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services they are killing cops,civilians,criminals.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because B~B is cool and BB members are good members they are helping each other. BB has a lot of Turkish player it's good for me because i am from turkey. Also, I saw some BB members around when they were doing activities. And I liked it. I wanna be part of such activities.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No