Black~Bullets

ESO

Applicant Main Information :

Nickname :Nobadi 
Username :thatthug 
Nationality :estonian 
Languages you can speak :estonian english 

Player SAES Career

Information : How long have you been playing on SAES? :i think since 2014 but not sure 
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :TT HS AA SSB MMC don't really remember others 
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :MMC died. TT ded. AA joined after TT died,left to help create ssb. HS left because of some complications. 
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :yes, toxicity back in 2020 i think. 
Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it :yes 

Personality Information 

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I'm just a chill dude to hang around with. I've been around for a long time i know a lot of the stuff and know a few members of BB. 
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: BBs roleplay comes from assassinations and organized crime. 
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well i've known a lot of the BB members for quite a time mostly from the time i was in TT and remember them being quite chill and what i'm looking for is a chill environment to come and hang out with from time to time. 
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Blizz, bobo, nishki, curny mainly wont really list all of the people i'm familiar with but know a lot of them from TT times. 
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I'm getting back into saes, haven't been around for a while trying to be more active when i have the time to do so

Edited by Nobodyknows
  • Like 7

@Energizer

Thank you for your interest However, I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED this time around. Members still feel that you are not ready to join yet. Re-apply in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

spacer.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Nobodyknows

Upon discussing your application within the HQ team. We have decided to ACCEPT your application. Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your in-game test/invitation.

spacer.png

[Black~Bullets HQ Team]

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Moist 3