Black~Bullets

ESO

@Mc-Arthur said in Black~Bullets:

why rampage i do apply why 1month????,??????????????????????????

forget about what Rampage said, try again in 3 months if you're still interested.

ps: try to check which gang topic you are on before posting your application

Applicant Main Information :
Nickname: PulaR
Username: kmkm567
Nationality: Israel ( Palestine Arab 48 )
Languages you can speak: Arabic , English
Player SAES Career Information :
How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since December 2013.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : The Omerta , Sons Of Anarchy , CripZx2,B~B,CDC,TST.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
TO,SoA,CripZ x2, B~B,TST,CDC. I will explain everything ingame/discord
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes ,Because the cop tazed right just before he shot me I throw Grenade to kill him not to kill my self and he shot me with the teaser so i could not Escape because He shot me then i died. (Banned 14 Day )
What groups are you currently part of? : LWS , CS ,BES.
Personality Information :
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well , I think you want experience and active players to your gang and I think that I am active and have experience .
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , I tried to join Black Bullet since 2015 if u can remember how many times u denied me so I am applied again in 2018 and joined and got kicked.... after trying to solve my problem with other members I solved it ;D.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have some friends in gang but I cant count them but none recommend me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : https://imgur.com/a/KbaJRjB

Application Standards :

1- You must be 15+ years old.
2- You must be playing on the server for at least 3 months.
3- You must have an (at least) 1 month forum account.
4- You must know how to RP, and know how our RP role works.
5- Do not use any stupid fonts or colors while filling your application.

Application Format:

Nickname: ArcoM
Username: arcom15
Nationality: Italian/Arabic
Languages you can speak: Italian , Arabian and English.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since a year and 6 months.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : The Outfit and The Company.

-The Outfit : I decided to join The Outfit because i had a few friends there. They suggested me to apply. I joined The Outfit and spent like 7 months there but my friends became inactive, It started to become boring, so I left, but I can say The Outfit was my best gang .

-The Company : There were a lot of people which I played in other servers and i had a really good understanding , i spent 5 months but i left because of some members , I did not appreciate their behavior towards me.(I would like to talk in game about why i left the company )

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No , i have not.
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well , I am an active person, honest , loyal and i am really friendly. Your members take always the situation seriously and I will bring a lot to your organisation for sure.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is a criminal organisation . They can eliminate anybody who impend their business. They can also eliminate cops, civilians and criminals for a decent price. They have a company known as Camels Investmens Corporation where people can improve their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I have a few friends there, which will make the game better for me and them as well. I would like to keep my saes career in a respected gang like the Black~Bullets .
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yea,i do. Melou,Teddey (Friend), Ment and Mark recommended me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for reading my application.

**Nickname**:voli
**Username**:omrane147
**Age**:20
**Nationality**:Tunisien
**Languages you can speak**:Arabic & English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Almost 7years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Hooligans/cripz/rdmc/HS/ThC and OC
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Kick from ThC Cus inactive. About OC I fought an HQ (but I was kidding, he took it so seriously) and other gangs have been deleted
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes once, one admin thought that I played on another server who stole saes scripts
What groups are you currently part of? :Well, im not interested in groups but im part of SaS(recordin videos group)
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, im experienced person , trying to be active as much as I can, friendly with everyone, helping anyone that needs my help (I know sometimes I be so child but that will not happen once am inside B~B) and i will be obedient and more mature will work hard to let black bullets staying within top and I promise that will not make any trouble
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a organization based of assassinations and mercenary also they sell and repairs weapons in whole SA
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I made a try to join Black Bullets in the past once HS died sadly got denied and went inactive wasn't able to be online but when I back joined another gang. Now i choice it to be my family for the simply reason BB is the one of the most strongest gang around SA and their members are friendly also I know a lot of players there
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :yes I do have mayda & nicky did
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :https://i.imgur.com/tZIWF6M.jpg

Nickname:wolferx
Username:midoprock
Nationality:tunisia
Languages you can speak:arabic,french,english

Player SAES Career Information:

How long have you been playing on SAES?: from 2016 but my account is new
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): yes LCDP la calin de papel
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:the leader has delete the gang
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): no
What groups are you currently part of?: no one

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: im good at killing cops and driving
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: killing cops, making weapons, drugs
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: i love BB cause its a strong gang
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: no
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: im also good at using m4 and combat shotgun
##endspoiler

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): yes LCDP la calin de papel
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:the leader has delete the gang

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: im good at killing cops and driving
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: killing cops, making weapons, drugs
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: i love BB cause its a strong gang
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: no
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: im also good at using m4 and combat shotgun
##endspoiler

##endspoiler

@PulaR
@ArcoM
Under-Review for now. keep hanging around the camels, and we'll get back to you soon.
alt text

@voli
Dear voli, we'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED as we think you won't fit with us just yet. If still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today.

alt text

@wolferx
bothering us about the data of your answer, also the continuous applying more than once, which shows you don't know anything about us, further more, this application shows you don't even understand server rules very well. Therefore, your application is DENIED. Gain some more experience on server and feel free to try again in 2 months if you are still interested.
alt text

Nickname: My nickname is Shakespeare

Username: My username is kovbaska

Nationality: I was born in Ukraine, so I am Ukrainian.

Languages you can speak: I can speak on Ukrainian language, Russian, English and little bit polish.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2014

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Varrios Los Aztecas

• Comando da Capital

• CripZ (x2)

• Special Task Force

• Black Bullets

VLA Died

Comando da Capital - I left because I wasnt feeling myself comfortable in CDC, so Ive decided to leave my current gang and join CripZ.

CripZ ( first time ) - It was a good times, I've been there for about 7 months and got the rank of respected, but once I received a warning and I thought it was not enough fair to me. so Ive decided to leave since I didnt want to continue quarrel.

STF - It was my first squad I was there not for so long, then I got kicked and I dont know the reason till nowadays

CripZ ( second time ) - Often i wasn't noticed inside the gang so that's the reason which made me feel myself shitty. I was like a invisible one. Only when BR's were going they remembered me, cuz I was a cracker. So I've decided to leave from CripZ and find a new family.

Black~Bullets - It was an unforgettable time and I regret what I did. The reason why I got kicked. When the BR manager called who will crack the safes, he didn't call my name, but I decided to do it because I did not think that it would pull such consequences. Reason, I didn't listen to the BR manager at the robbery.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never

What groups are you currently part of? :

• Black Eagle Security (BES)

• Cunning Stuns (CS)

• InvestArms Corporation (IAC)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because, I'm loyal, friendly and active player. I have a lot of experience in a different gangs. I'm enough skilled to be part of a high lvl gang just like B~B.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is the professional assasins family of this server.They are providing professional assinations and mercenary services for everyone who can pay enough.They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits.They also stand still when comes to professional weapons like weapons repairs, selling different parts of weapons.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for Black~Bullets because I think it's one of the most friendship and strong organized gangs on the whole server, theyve a good roleplay what's important on the criminal side. Also I know that a lot of your members are skilled and mature players which are always ready to help. I think I have a second chance.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, I know some members like Mura, Nyx, MaximzZ, Harb, Ment,Mayda, Camel, Teddy, nicky, Elegant, but no one of them suggested me to apply.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for reading.

@PulaR said in Black~Bullets:

Dear Pular, after long discussions within our family we'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED this time. If still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today.
alt text

@ArcoM said in Black~Bullets:

Application Standards :
Nickname: ArcoM
Username: arcom15

Congratulations, your application is accepted. meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest
alt text

@Shakespeare said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: My nickname is Shakespeare
Username: My username is kovbaska

we hope you'v learned from your mistake, do not screw up again as this might be your last chance. application is accepted, meet me or any HQ ingame
alt text

any remaining un-answered applications are considered Denied and can re-apply in 2 weeks from today

** Nickname**:voli
** Username**:omrane147
** Age**:20
** Nationality**:Tunisien
** Languages you can speak**:Arabic & English
** How long have you been playing on SAES?** : Almost 7years
** Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them)** : Hooligans/cripz/rdmc/HS/ThC and OC
** If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them** : Kick from ThC Cus inactive. About OC I fought an HQ (but I was kidding, he took it so seriously) and other gangs have been deleted
** Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain)** :Yes once, one admin thought that I played on another server who stole saes scripts
** What groups are you currently part of?** :Well, im not interested in groups but im part of SaS(recordin videos group)
** What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?** :Well, im experienced person , trying to be active as much as I can, friendly with everyone, helping anyone that needs my help (I know sometimes I be so child but that will not happen once am inside B~B) and i will be obedient and more mature will work hard to let black bullets staying within top and I promise that will not make any trouble
** Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets**: black bullets based in SF they do some assassinations and mercenary in whole SA also they kidnap/kill cops or criminals, repairing and selling weapons as well
** Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?** : I made a try to join Black Bullets in the past once HS died sadly got denied and went inactive wasn't able to be online but when I back joined another gang. Now i choice it to be my family for the simply reason BB is the one of the most strongest gang around SA and their members are friendly also I know a lot of players there
** Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?** :yes I do have mayda & nicky did
** Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]** :https://i.imgur.com/tZIWF6M.jpg

Nickname: madrazo
Username: creptiz
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages you can speak: Arabic, English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : almost 2 years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : CripZ2, SAPA, TST
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : 1-CripZ 1: left for some problems
2-SAPA: instructors inactivity
3-CripZ 2: would like to explain it privately
3-TST: copside boring
have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : yea, was banned once coz some problems with an admin
What groups are you currently part of? : (BES) black eagle security
(J) Age of judgment

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : well, thats a nice question but i see the good family in Black~Bullets, I always offering help for who needs it, supporting other members and i think B~B role fits me and i think my final destination specially I knew some good members in it
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: B~B is well funded criminal organization with high professional and loyal assassins based in SF, covering their business all over SA in addition, the provide all kinds of weapons, repairing, coating and customization with high quality
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : as i said i see the good family in B~B and i see it fits me much more
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yea, Ik harb, nyx, teddy and in fact no one recommended me to do that
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : i would like to thank the reader for reading my application and i hope it has enough effort.

Nationality: Israel ( Palestine Arab 48 )
Languages you can speak: Arabic , English
How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since December 2013.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : The Omerta , Sons Of Anarchy , CripZx2,B~B,CDC,TST.
TO,SoA,CripZ x2, B~B,TST,CDC. I will explain everything ingame/discord
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes ,Because the cop tazed right just before he shot me I throw Grenade to kill him not to kill my self and he shot me with the teaser so i could not Escape because He shot me then i died. (Banned 14 Day )
What groups are you currently part of? : LWS , CS ,BES.
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well , I think you want experience and active players to your gang and I think that I am active and have experience .
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , I tried to join Black Bullet since 2015 if u can remember how many times u denied me so I am applied again in 2018 and joined and got kicked.... after trying to solve my problem with other members I solved it and I'm sorry again about what i did before.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have some friends in gang but I cant count them but none recommend me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : https://imgur.com/a/KbaJRjB

Nickname: Epichu
Username: hyperman112
Nationality: Finland
Languages you can speak: Finnish, English and little bit swedish

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2015
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : SAPA,FOX,ALT, FBI, AA, ThC
SAPA: Left for FOX
FOX: Arguiments with HQ's
ALT: Argument with HQ
FBI: left because wanted to join AA
AA: I made a mistake and left (long story)
ThC: Got kicked because i basicly asked it by my actions and words.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No.
What groups are you currently part of? : non

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Many people of B~B members knows me and I'm honest and friendly if someone dont annoy me.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: B~B is criminal organisation. their job is to assassins people who will try to disturb their business. They also assasins cops, civs and other criminals with high prices. B~B also have an company called Camels Investmens Corporation where anyone can improve their business
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because i have many friends in B~B and i like how the B~B works.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : A7md, Camel, Nicky, Melou, Soft, Style, Nyx, Teddy
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : https://imgur.com/BfpNNBn

@voli said in Black~Bullets:

** Nickname**:voli
** Username**:omrane147

after further inspection ingame we are sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED this time. if still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today. good luck

alt text

@madrazo said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: madrazo
Username: creptiz

congratulations, your application is accepted. please meet any HQ ingame for the rest

alt text

@PulaR said in Black~Bullets:

and

@Nishki said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname:Nishki
username:Bluelive122

both under review, keep hanging around

alt text