ESO

** Nickname**:voli
** Username**:omrane147
** Age**:20
** Nationality**:Tunisien
** Languages you can speak**:Arabic & English
Player SAES Career Information :
** How long have you been playing on SAES?** : Almost 7years
** Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them)** : Hooligans/cripz/rdmc/HS/ThC and OC
** If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them** : Kick from ThC Cus inactive. About OC I fought an HQ (but I was kidding, he took it so seriously) and other gangs have been deleted
** Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain)** :Yes once, one admin thought that I played on another server who stole saes scripts
** What groups are you currently part of?** :Well, im not interested in groups but im part of SaS(recordin videos group)
Personality Information :
** What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?** :Well, im experienced person , trying to be active as much as I can, friendly with everyone, helping anyone that needs my help (I know sometimes I be so child but that will not happen once am inside B~B) and i will be obedient and more mature will work hard to let black bullets staying within top and I promise that will not make any trouble
** Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets**: black bullets based in SF they do some assassinations and mercenary in whole SA also they kidnap/kill cops or criminals, repairing and selling weapons as well
** Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?** : I made a try to join Black Bullets in the past once HS died sadly got denied and went inactive wasn't able to be online but when I back joined another gang. Now i choice it to be my family for the simply reason BB is the one of the most strongest gang around SA and their members are friendly also I know a lot of players there
** Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?** :yes I do have mayda & nicky did
** Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]** :https://i.imgur.com/tZIWF6M.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Applicant Main Information :

Nickname: Steve / Steven

Username: kazmet

Nationality: Tunisian

Languages you can speak: I can speak Arabic, French and English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have been playing on SAES since 31 January 2017

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
Underground Empire
Black Syndicate
Wild Angels
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
Underground Empire - I left the gang, because i didn't find my comfort there.
Black Syndicate - Gang closed.
Wild Angels - Gang closed.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I was banned by mistake

What groups are you currently part of? : SAI

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I can assure you that i will be a good member, I'm skilled, active and reliable enough to be part of the gang

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets role is consist of parts: are mainly based on providing assassinations, mercenary services, money laundering is an option, weapons repairs, coating, and customizations, which keeps their operations running around San andreas and basically at San Fierro. Likewise, they are using any way to gain/profit money

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black Bullets offers a lot that I'm interested in, RP wise. Besides that i'd like to contribute with all i've got, and help out.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, Nicky.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : nothing.

:::

Spoiler Text

@voli said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname :voli
Username: omrane147

probably one of the hardest decisions we'v had to make
your efforts are well noticed, and your dedication in reapplying over and over again means a lot to me personally and most of the camels. it's been ages since i saw someone trying that hard to join, and for this you should be proud.
after long discussions within our HQ team and several trusted camels the call was near. sadly as it appears from several incidents that your attitude towards other players & the way you talk in teamchat under pressure and in stressful situations isn't exactly what we'r hoping for to the point that we decided that you are not quite ready yet to join our family just yet.
take some time to reconsider the way you treat other players who you have problems with, and the way you handle pressure/fights ingame. acting all nice in front of our HQ's isn't enough since we do have other people helping us collecting data, so we know how you act whenever we're around and whenever we are not
we wish you the best of luck. if you didn't lose hope just yet and think you can convince us you'v handled the above notes, you can feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today

once again, good luck
alt text

@JeSoS said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: JeSos
Username: JeSoS

thanks for your interest in joining us, sadly you are below our application standards (minimum required age is 15) and your overall server experience isn't enough

alt text

@Steve said in Black~Bullets:

&

@Riley said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Riley
Username: rendor123

both are under-review for now, keep hanging around

alt text

@Riley
After consultation, we're sorry to inform you that your application goes denied for this time, due to the many organizations you joined, also the reasons are somewhat unconvincing, as I told you In-game..the key of joining our family is loyalty, & since we're still somehow doubting your loyalty to us, we can't accept you now. if still interested, show us more of you and re-apply again in 2 weeks from today.
alt text

@Steve
we'r sorry to inform you that despite your good efforts in hanging around your application goes DENIED this time, the reason has already been talked about.. we can't proceed with your application while there are problems between you and someone else inside our family, whatever the cause or problem it, I don't care much about the reasons, all i care about is to solve your case with this person. if you are still interested in joining, you have 2 weeks to fix that case and re-apply again.
alt text

Nickname:Skinner
Username:ItzSpicey
Nationality:Greece
Languages you can speak:Greeks/English

Player SAES Career Information

How long have you been playing on SAES? :4-5 years maybe more
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :CripZ,ToB,OC,ICE,UE
ICE: i left cuz i was getting boring in cop side
ToB: i get banned
CripZ:I was new and dint know and i doing some bullshits and Zaza kicked me for unloyal i was plaayning on saes 1-2 weeks and dint know what is loyal and wat no
BBMC:Gang Deleted ;(
UE:I was had some personaly problems i was about to left and they kicked me before doing it
OC:I really love all guys at OC and he was awsome guys i love them all this long i was be there with them Specially @Spectre and @Rainy he was the guys who was making me to be happy and good btw i left for come at BB cuz i was planning to apply on BB before Mrwan call me on OC.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes 1 time Gt scam i was newbie i was playning everyday all time one night i was dont feeling good i cant talk about it here and i doing that bad for get banned and stop playning on mta i was angry with my self also my fruends calling me as iduot and was calling me back. so i made an ban appeal and return to them cuz i cant leave them <3
What groups are you currently part of? :N/A i dont give interesting about groups
Personality Information

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :welp i will be loyal i really want to stay at BB cuz ik some guys and i love them and i really like him to play with them ik alot of ppl there 5 years i will not give it up and i'm active on saes i joining everyday for like 7-8 hours
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets is an gang from Loyal and Professional assassins who is killing peopole in the right price also they Selling Drugs and Arms at other Criminals and at Cops in the whole SA Black Bullets Based here in SF
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :Black Bulllets is an old and stronge gang in SA i like him how he's acting this gang and their member's to he got and i want to be one of them and ill doing my best for it. i was want come at BB before OC|>Mrwan Call me at OC btw i joined on OC for help them for 3-4 months and later left Mrwan was dint know it btw some HQs and 1 more guy was know that and he wish Me Good Luck :)
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes i Do Have Melou,MArk,Elegant,Harb. and this guys all this years who i know them he have help me alot in SAES and at other things :D and i really love them like my family
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :i doing one edit because i forget to answer at one question https://i.imgur.com/jg4ufgA.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...

@Spicey said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname:Skinner
Username:ItzSpicey

we'r sorry to inform you that despite the good efforts your application goes DENIED this time. we were not quite convinced you can blend in with our team. feel free to re-apply again in 2 weeks if interested.

alt text

alt text

Nationality: Tunisian.

Languages you can speak: I can speak Arabic, French and English.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have been playing on SAES since 31 January 2017

Underground Empire
Black Syndicate
Wild Angels
Underground Empire - I left the gang, because i didn't find my comfort there.
Black Syndicate - Gang closed.
Wild Angels - Gang closed.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I was banned by mistake

What groups are you currently part of? : SAI

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I don't really think I am that special, though I am followed by such qualities as maturity, motivation to work, ability to inspire, sensetivity. Therefore, I am fully aware of what 'loyalty' really is.
Speaking of loyalty, I haven't been to many organisations during the my whole SAES journey and mostly all the gangs I've been to got shutted down.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets role is consist of parts: are mainly based on providing assassinations, mercenary services, money laundering is an option, weapons repairs, coating, and customizations, which keeps their operations running around San andreas and basically at San Fierro. Likewise, they are using any way to gain/profit money

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I am not gonna say tons of shit such 'it is the best gang on saes with best players and best management, so on, even though I don't refuse it and ,as for me, it is nice gang with the nice "idea". Also, the choice of application for BB means that I like the gang and personally for me it would be the ideal.
All in all, I did apply specifically for BB, because , first of all, it is the gang with long history been going for over 8 years. I suppose, being in such a gang is an amazing experience to acquire. I would just settle down into this, which actually BB is the main part of that times.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, I have many friends.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thanks for reading!

Spoiler Text

Nickname:Qunn
Username:Lost420
Nationality:Estonian
Languages you can speak: Estonia , English

How long have you been playing on SAES? :Since 2018
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :No this may be my first time if you accept me.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :-
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :No i haven't
What groups are you currently part of? :none

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I like to help others, I am friendly i would like to work with black bullets.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: They are criminal organization porviding assasinations and mercenary services. They were old army members.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :Because i was drag racing with Camel and i liked him. And Black Bullet's members seem nice.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :I know camel we are little bit friends i think.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : -

Nickname: Zei
Username: ahmed007007
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages you can speak: Arabic, English, french and a bit of german

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I started playing saes in early 2017

• San Andreas Police Academy

• The Company

• Central Intelligence Agency

SAPA - it was my first squad then I left to join the criminal squad
ThC - in this organization i aquired alot of experience when it comes to RPs
CIA - This Case will be explained ingame to the HQs.

What groups are you currently part of? :

• Cuban Cars

• San Andreas Fire Department

• San Andreas Pirates

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am a respectful player that tries his maximum to not get involved in problems, also I'm a creative player when it comes to Roleplaying and Graphic Designing
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets main role is based on assasinating "X" suspect and they get paid for it, and especially everyone that is a danger for their buisness, and also money laundering services is an option.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well I had to think about this decision for sure before applying, and I asked for some players opinions and feedback about the gang, and it was really positive also, I always saw Black Bullets as a great gang when it comes to roleplaying and we can notice it in the gang's media archive.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, @K2rhym / @nicky / @Melou / @MArk / @Elegant
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : thanks for reading my apply
Regards, Zei

Nickname: Sami.

Username: mostafa04.

Nationality: Algerian.

Languages you can speak: I can speak 3 languages clearly. English / Arabic / French.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have been playing SAES:RPG since 2011 when my in real life friends invited me to this online game ( MTA ).

1/- Black~Bullets.
2/- S.W.A.T.
3/- The Company.
Black Bullets: I left my first organisation since my irl friends left due to the problems happend inside it also the inactivity we had that time.
S.W.A.T.: I was kicked due to the ban inactivity i got.
The Company: I left after some problems in the organisation after staying 1 year in it.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I was banned by magnus.
-Explaining: Because i went to be admin in another copycat RPG server.
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A ( I was part of OutBreak / Cunning Stunts / ProCops).

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I dont think that i'm really special over than other mates. But i'm that guy whose mature and loyal and good qualities of friendlyship.Activity in game / forums / discord could allow me to participate in every signle activity for the organisation, also the experience with camels making it some diffrent than others. Back to loyalty subject, i have been in two gangs and a squad since 2011.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets role based on many things: Firstly, they are providing help and assistance to all other organisation on their activies. Secondly, they're gaining and transporting and selling all the best qualities of lethal weapons. Finaly, they're special on doing special missions on breaking banks and prison's. And all of their goal is gaining money in all ways even impossible.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well Black~Bullets is the place where i can remember old memories of SAES. Also all members there are friendly and i can say most of them are arabien like me and thats nice for me. It is useful on all activities, and i want to be in as last gang for me on SAES:RPG.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, most of them are my friends since i was member, also i have cousins and irl friends there ( iRAMINE / Wax / iSLEM). A7md and Jasser recommended me to apply for my first organisation on my SAES carrer.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

~Yours faithfully, Sami.

**Nickname**:voli
**Username**:omrane147
**Age**:20
**Nationality**:Tunisien
**Languages you can speak**:Arabic & English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 7years+
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Hooligans/cripz/rdmc/HS/ThC and OC
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Kick from ThC Cus inactive. About OC I fought an HQ (but I was kidding, he took it so seriously) and other gangs have been deleted
** Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain)** :Yes once, one admin thought that I played on another server who stole saes scripts
What groups are you currently part of? :Well, im not interested in groups but im part of SaS(recordin videos group)
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, im experienced person , trying to be active as much as I can, friendly with everyone, helping anyone that needs my help (I know sometimes I be so child but that will not happen once am inside B~B) and i will be obedient and more mature will work hard to let black bullets staying within top and I promise that will not make any trouble
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: black bullets based in SF they do some assassinations and mercenary in whole SA also they kidnap/kill cops or criminals, repairing and selling weapons as well
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I made a try to join Black Bullets in the past once HS died sadly got denied and went inactive wasn't able to be online but when I back joined another gang. Now i choice it to be my family for the simply reason BB is the one of the most strongest gang around SA and their members are friendly also I know a lot of players there
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :yes I do have alot but mayda & nicky did
** Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]** : https://i.imgur.com/tZIWF6M.jpg
(i was inactive last week cause of my exams)

@Steve said in Black~Bullets:

you did very well this time. application is Accepted. meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest
PS: contact me on discord for more info regarding what we spoke about last time you applied and got you denied
alt text

@Riley said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Riley
Username: rendor123

amazing application & amazing attitude
it sure won't be easy to turn a veteran cop into a notorious criminal, but you're still worth the shot.
application is accepted, just don't kill other criminals in SR!
alt text

@Zei said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Zei
Username: ahmed007007

thanks for your interest in joining our family, sadly despite the good efforts we were not convinced just yet that you'll fit in our family. thus your application goes Denied this time.
if still interested you can reapply in 3 weeks from today, good luck
alt text

@sami said in Black~Bullets:

and

Nickname :voli
Username :omrane147

both are Under review for now, keep hanging around
alt text

**Nickname:**Skinner
**Username:**ItzSpicey
**Nationality:**Greece
**Languages you can speak:**Greek/English

**How long have you been playing on SAES? :**arround at 4-5 years
**Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :**CripZ,ToB,OC,ICE,UE,BBMC
ICE: i left cuz i was getting boring in cop side
ToB: i get banned
CripZ:I was new and dint know and i doing some bullshits and Zaza kicked me for unloyal i was plaayning on saes 1-2 weeks and dint know what is loyal and wat no
BBMC:Gang Deleted ;(
UE:I was had some personaly problems i was about to left and they kicked me before doing it
OC:I really love all guys at OC and he was awsome guys i love them all this long i was be there with them Specially @Spectre and @Rainy he was the guys who was making me to be happy and good btw i left for come at BB cuz i was planning to apply on BB before Mrwan call me on OC.
**Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :**Yes 1 time Gt scam i was newbie i was playning everyday all time one night i was dont feeling good i cant talk about it here and i doing that bad for get banned and stop playning on mta i was angry with my self also my fruends calling me as iduot and was calling me back. so i made an ban appeal and return to them cuz i cant leave them
**What groups are you currently part of? :**i dont have care about groups :p.

**What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :**i'm active af on SAES i will be loyal af and if i join never at BB i will never leave from there i tryning to get in very logn now i was waiting this time alot of years and really i have loved this gang alot.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black~Bullets is one gang with alot of expirienced hitman members who they making deals about kill peopole in the right price and they selling Drugs and arms arround at SA.
**Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :**i really love that gang i was waiting alot of long for come this time for i can apply at BB and i have alot of old friends there who ik them for like alot of years and i really love them. and also i love the gang too cuz got awsome members who is helpfull and they are awsome guys
**Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :**Yes i Do Have Melou,MArk,Elegant,Harb,Camel,Nyx,K2rhym

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Thanks for Reading :camel:

alt text

@sami said in Black~Bullets:

the lack of serious efforts to join and the "careless" attitude shown to some of our members isn't going to help. being an ex camel doesn't alone grant an invitation.
application is Denied, reapply in 2 weeks from today
alt text

Nickname:voli
Username:omrane147

once again the same situation as the last application. your efforts are well noticed and your dedication to reapply over and over is dif noticed and appreciated
but once again your attitude and the level of respect you show to others still is keeping you out. sadly the info that reached our HQ team indicates you haven't changed since last application.
once again we wish you the best of luck, once you'v handled and fixed that point you will have a very high chance to join. but before that it's a no
application is Denied, we suggest you work harder on your temper and keep hanging around and apply whenever you feel ready and that the camels you hang with are happy with your attitude (not before 2 weeks tho)

alt text

@Spicey said in Black~Bullets:

**Nickname:**Skinner
**Username:**ItzSpicey

we appreciate your efforts and hanging around but sadly we are not quite convinced yet you'd fit in our team, pretty much on the attitude and maturity side more than anything else
application is Denied, reapply in 2 weeks if still interested

alt text

any other unanswered applications prior to this post can be considered denied and can reapply in 2 weeks from today

alt text

Nickname: ElGrandeMaroki
Username: Maroki
Nationality: i am Moroccan but i live in tunisia
Languages you can speak: English . french . arabic

How long have you been playing on SAES? i started playing SAES since 2014 and i stoped playing MTA And now I came back recently this year
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Wild Angels and HQ in Cratel Da Sinaola
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :**WA = gang closed / CDS: There were some problems inside the gang

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : nah
What groups are you currently part of? nah

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am an active person, respected player and everyone knows my attitude, that's what makes me special

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The role of the Black bullets gang in stealing banks, shops and money laundering is an option to finance whatever is necessary to improve and sell all kinds of drugs and kill all those who stand in front of the gang

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? I applied for Black Bullets because its from top best gangs in the server and In my opinion is a one of the biggest gang, I have a few friends inside the gang , which will make the game better for me and them as well. I would like to keep my saes-career in a respected gang like BB
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yeh . I have some friends who have a respectable number of about 10 members
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nah and ty

https://imgur.com/a/ahrYtz3

alt text
alt text
Nickname: Josesito
Username: tor69
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages you can speak: Arabic,Frensh, English, Italian i"m learning it and a bit deutch,spanish
Player SAES Career Information : I am knowing ingame as Josesito, but my real name is Khalil , i was born in beautiful country in Tunisie called Tunisia on the 05/01/1996, . I live with my family in Tunisia. Im studying in Economices class and i would like to be Economiqe teacher or maybe a Bank Manager. I like listening to English music, playing computer games and Bascketball. Also i am intersted to Agriculture, Space Scinces, GTA Game Moding and playing on SAES:RPG i like it so much. I always go to GYM with my brother but sometimes i go to the Consert or the Cinema with my girlfriend.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I can't quite remember the exact date but uh it was one year ago I guesses. It might be something around August 2018.

• SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police

• Organization Zero
    ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement

• Underground Empire

• Organization Zero (There was little activity)

• SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police ( There was inactive and only i'am posting )

• ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement (( Left, because i realised that cop life wasnt for me, i Bored from cop side i want to try Crim. ))

• Underground Empire (( I left cuz Many kids there and all insulting that's why ))

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never
What groups are you currently part of? :

• Cluckin' Bell

• Cunning Stunts

• San Andreas Medics

• The Motor Heads

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Joining BB will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one on SAES. BB is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also BB is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my Saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization,their main role is providing assassinations, they kill civillians, crims and cops for the right prices. in addition, they sell all kinds of weapons.Money laundering is also an option in their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : As i stated above, there are many people I like to play with and got a few friends there, which will make the game better for me and them as well. Also, I would like to keep my career in a respected gang, there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nope, i Recommend Myself
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Hopes to be one of you guys.
alt text

@Josesito said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Josesito
Username: tor69

as you tried to hide some of your past organizations and kept editing the application to add every one i talked to you about, you need to be honest with yourself, man up, and take credit for your career so far wither its good or bad before reapplying to us or any other organization really.

application is DENIED, reapply in 2 weeks if still interested

alt text

Nickname: ItzSpicey
Username: Skinner
Nationality: Greece
Languages you can speak: English/Greeks

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 4-5 Years maybe more

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies:? (name them)
: CripZ.ToB.BBMC.ICE.UE.OC

• ~[ICE]~(#0d74b8): i left cuz i was getting boring in cop side .

• ToB: i get banned .

• ~[CripZ:]~(#138185)I was new and dint know and i doing some bullshits and Zaza kicked me for unloyal i was plaayning on saes 1-2 weeks and dint know what is loyal and wat no .

• ~[BBMC]~(red):Gang Deleted ;(

• ~[UE]~(maroon):I was had some personaly problems i was about to left and they kicked me before doing it .

• ~[OC]~(#471247):I really love all guys at OC and he was awsome guys i love them all this long i was be there with them Specially @Spectre and @Rainy he was the guys who was making me to be happy and good btw i left for come at BB cuz i was planning to apply on BB before Mrwan call me on OC.
    Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes 1 time Gt scam i was newbie i was playning everyday all time one night i was dont feeling good i cant talk about it here and i doing that bad for get banned and stop playning on mta i was angry with my self also my fruends calling me as iduot and was calling me back. so i made an ban appeal and return to them cuz i cant leave them
    What groups are you currently part of? : N/A i don't care about groups

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :welp i will be loyal i really want to stay at BB cuz ik some guys and i love them and i really like him to play with them ik alot of ppl there 5 years i will not give it up and i'm active on saes i joining everyday for like 7-8 hours
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black~Bullets is an gang From Loyal & Trusted Hitman Members who they are killing Peopole in the right Price They are Selling Drugs Weapons and making some money around at SA
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i really love that gang i was waiting alot of long for come this time for i can apply at BB and i have alot of old friends there who ik them for like alot of years and i really love them. and also i love the gang too cuz got awsome members who is helpfull and they are awsome guys
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i have many Friends :)and some of them i know them for like 3-4 years
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

alt text