Black~Bullets

ESO

**Applicant Main Information

**Nickname:**HandsomelyEclipse4
**Username:**saladass60
**Nationality:**Pakistan
**Languages I can speak:**English and Urdu
Player SAES Career Information
How long have you been playing on SAES?: I am kind of new but i've played long enough to know what to do in this server and have understood all the rules.
**Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies?:**No i donot have any experience with other gangs.
Have you ever been banned from SAES?: No
What groups are you currently part of ?: None
Personality Information :
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well first of all i respect other members who play with me and i just want to have fun with other people. I also don't act childish I am quite mature and play well with others.
RP of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is basically a gang which assassinates other people for money.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because i think this is a Fun gang and a great gang to start with and it seems like people enjoy themselves in this gang and i like the way this gang workes.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nope

alt text
alt text
Applicant Main Information :
Nickname: Reus
Username: Karamani
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages you can speak: Arabic - French - English
alt text
Player SAES Career Information:
How long have you been playing on SAES? : I'm playing saes from 2017 it's 3 years.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ICE/BBMC/CDC/UE/OC/ThC/FBI/PB

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
~[ICE]~(#0071fc) When i was new player i liked the cops job and i tried to be a pro cop also i worked for ice and i got accepted i stayed for 4 months,then i decided to go as Crim Side and to learn a lot of things.
~[BBMC]~(#f23333) Then i went to BBMC so i stayed there and BBMC got the offcial but the gang Deleted!.
~[CDC]~(#990c3b):After a few days i joined Capita Da Comand and i was playing normaly also i got lvl 2 i stayed a lot there But the reason why i left because it was so inactive and i really hated my self alone no Turfs and Brs even activties.
~[UE]~(#520d1b) An HQ told me join but i was not cool with that also i didn't take time to decide but i joined and i stayed for 6 months.After this i went to OC cause it was a great gang active ect...
~[OC]~(#5c085c) I stayed on Overdose Crime for 2 months and there was a lot of problems even i got kicked because i told a Helper about his Vote and it was big mistake,but after that OC got deleted.
~[ThC]~(gray) after i got kicked i went to The Company i stayed for 2 months and i went to Clandistine cause they need members i stayed there 3 months.
~[FBI]~(#2e4e70) So i have a friend that he told me he create a gang and it takes time i was thinkning to help em but i went to FBI to waste time until the gang got created.
~[PB]~(#4d3e4d) Kicked :misunderstanding with Leader

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :-i got ban [reason abuse ping ] but then the ban got removed for lack of proofs, since i didn't abuse anything i just have bad connection.
What groups are you currently part of?:

-ZIP
-Global Express Trucking Company
alt text
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : You may accept me cause i have a lot of experince that can help this gang also im active person so im ready for anything like Turfs and Brs also posting on media archive to keep it alive as i can. Also they eliminate who tries to thread thierbusiness.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets it's a criminal organization and thier role are based in San Fierro but thier services covers all San Andreas.The classes we kidnap and assassinate including the cops and civilians, and criminals.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : For Fun also for my friends and to be away from everything and start a new page , in the same time to help to add something and i will be Supportive,Strong,and To have More skills and new family also i will try my best for this gang.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : My friends ( , Melou , Amara , Mark , Nicky-Voli-BlackPRO-jasser-Rocket.)
And no one told me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nah,Nothing to add and Thx For reading.

:::

alt text

alt text

@dark_hunter ~[Refrain from posting here if you aren't going to make an application]~(lime). ~[DO NOT]~(red) ~[reply on this comment you can just like it so I see you read it instead of saying ok.]~(ff4500)

@Hetler
Good In-game efforts shown, but we will expect a lot more from you as a camel. application is Accepted. congratulations
alt text

@Capital
Good In-game efforts shown but your long history with many organizations here, which makes us somewhat doubt your loyalty,therefore, Application goes denied for now, re-apply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.
alt text

• Moist 1

Applicant Main Information:

• Nickname: Baphomet

• Username: qweasd2

• Nationality: Turkey

• Languages you can speak: Turkish and English

Player SAES Career Information:

• Have you been playing Dow's SAES for a long time? : I played between 2010 and 2014 and then took a break. And I'm in the game to play again in 2020.

• Do you have past experience with other gangs / squads / companies? (name them): Rebels MC
    If yes, explain why you left / kicked from each of them: I always played as Rebel in the 2010-2014 period game. I have held high ranks in Rebels MC and have done my best for Rebels MC. However, when I go back to the game in 2020, I want to try something different instead of the MC roleplay. And, of course, as it is known, Rebel has some problem of inactivity. So I left Rebels MC voluntarily because I was looking for a new roleplay that I could actively play. I have worked for Rebels MC for many years. I always worked patiently to see him at the top and I always remained loyal. But now it's time to leave.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): No.

• Which groups are you currently participating in? None.

Personality Information:

• What makes you special to others and why should we accept you? : As I mentioned above, I played this game many years ago and for a long time, so I am master the rules about the server. I held senior management at Rebels MC like treasurer and road captain. I have experience on these issues. There have been some changes after I break, but don't be afraid, I learn fast. Do not think that I lost my abilities, since I returned to the game after a long time, I just got a little old. But I did not lose my enthusiasm.

• Describe the role of Black ~ Bullets in your own words: A group of friends with good weapons training and former soldiers decide to use their skills to earn money and set up Black Bullets as an assassination group. They became famous because they successfully completed every job they took over time. Black Bullets is the most dangerous assassination gang in San Andreas.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black Bullets? Firstly, 8 years ago, while I was playing, there were Black Bullets. I entered now and found the Black Bullet even more powerful. So it's one of the most rooted 3 gangs I've ever seen. We can not ignore the effect of this. In addition, I liked the fact that they were former soldiers and assassins with good weapons training, so the roleplay is very nice. I would also like to do my best to be a part of this deep-rooted gang and keep Black Bullets on top of San Andreas.

• Any B ~ B Member you know (as a friend) and did anyone suggest you contact us? : Elyeso

• Is there anything else you want to add? [Optional]: I used to be a cracker for some time in Rebels MC. Finally, between 2010 and 2014, I played with the nickname "Exca", not with this nickname. I changed the nickname because I think the new name is new life.

• Haha 1

• Nickname : Morde

• Username : byforce

• Nationality : Turkish

• Languages you can speak : English and Turkish

Player SAES Career Information :

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I have played between 2010-2014 and I returned now.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Rebels MC, Biker Boyz, GJMC

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I left from Rebels MC for a short time in the past to play with other friendly gangs and help them. Never got kicked. And now I left Rebels MC one more time to play with different role play.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I did a little joke to Divine in 2014. Everyone knows the story in SAES..

• What groups are you currently part of ? : -

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I have been in Rebels MC as VP, SAA, RC and different titles. So I am the guy who has got experience and knows the mean of responsibility and loyalty. Also I am among with oldest players in server, for this reason I am in contact with other good players who were playing in past. Additionally I have good relationships with people all around the server. I know the rules all about the server.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets consists with the people which have best skills of assassination cause they all were members of army. And the people are using the skills cleverly for their own benefit. And they are brave enough to try to achieve their dream life.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I was the person who was in the list of 'best shooter of server in 2012' which has created by B~B and the members contacted with me to discuss about my potantial role in Black~Bullets. Since then I like the behaviour of the gang. When I returned to server I recognise that I need to be in the gang that has best role play. I believe that I will be a good part of the legend.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Elyeso

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I am an old guy who has good shooting skills. And I am ready to be a loyal member of Black~Bullets.

alt text

Application Format:

Nickname: Judy

Username: Judyess

Nationality: Tunisian

Languages you can speak: Arabic , English and Frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 2 Years

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Commando da Capital.

• Overdose Crime.

• Black Bullets.

• CripZ.

• The Company.

• Peaky Blinders.

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

• Commando da Capital: I left CDC to join OC.

• Overdose Crime: Kicked (Classified Reason) (PM)

• Black Bullets: Kicked (Already exampled ingame).

• CripZ: I left cuz sometimes i see myself playing alone.

• The Company: I left to join CripZ

• Peaky~Blinders: I will example everytyhing in-game.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes , I was banned as i know the right reason it's "Evading of amounts".

What groups are you currently part of? : OB & CC & SAP & TMH & GXT & IAC & TEC

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : My main goal is to have a healthy friendship with everyone i don't want to have trouble with anyone, and if i have i will try to solve it in the best way possible. Another goal that will be reached only by putting effort and time its to achieve and high rank inside Black Bullets. Also ,i will be seriously member and i see myself active and skilled player and i will obey my hq orders and i'm mature enough and not a child.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes we assassinate include cops, and drug dealers , arms dealers , jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate whom who threats your business, and selling illegal stuffs such as arms or drugs deal ,also they provide their offer to other gangs and this is the most useable ressource to collect the money.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , Black Bullets has great tactics so I believe I can learn so many tactics from their members and I can become a criminal with better skills. I'm interested in criminal side, I feel it close to me, and I know that Black Bullets is the best gang of criminal side, I always wanted to join Black Bullets, they are well organized and I think I can advance there.I want a new challenge and to improve myself as a Criminal , I learned everything I need from My previous gangs .However, I found Black Bullets recruiting so I though that my chance and here I am applying.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes , I know more members from Black Bullets , but none from them recommended me to apply for this is organization i decide alone.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Just open the spoiler.
alt text

alt text

^[~[Application Format]~( #ff4500)]

~[Applicant Main Information :]~(#ff4500)
- Nickname : Beckham
- Username : yassin75
- Nationality : Tunisia
- Languages you can speak : English / Frensh / Arabic

alt text

~[Player SAES Career Information :]~(ff4500)

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : : I started my career with this server since 2013-2014 but I got a ban and I returned almost 1 year ago.

- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Comando da Capital

• Overdose Crime

• Wild Angels

• Underground Empire

• The Company

- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

• Comando da Capital: i left it because they're not active and they don't have any interest to host any activity

• Overdose Crime i got kick because i wanted to leave

• Wild Angels Closed

• Underground Empire I choose to join ThC

• The Company I thought a lot before leaving and it was really hard to make such a decision. I was at a good level in a gang that I loved very much, but I chose to leave for a new experience with new friends.

- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I got a ban because I play with multiple accounting when I was new on the server.

- What groups are you currently part of ? :

• Outbreak Organization

• San Andreas Pirates

• The Motor Heads

• InvestArms Corporation

alt text
~[Personality Information :]~(#ff4500)

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? Well, I think it should give me a chance and have enough experience on the server and that I am ready to serve the gang. I am a respectful person, ambitious and always looking for new experiences and challenges. More than that I am active on the server and I can be active anytime you want me.

- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets : ~[Black Bullets]~(ff4500) is a criminal organization whose main role is to trade illegal weapons where it sells and repairs weapons. It is also known in San Andreas for the murders as it kills people for payment.

- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, everyone knows that ~[Black ~ Bullets]~(ff4500) is one of the biggest gangs around San Andreas, it's one of the best and most respected gangs ... and that may be the main reason behind her choosing instead of other organizations. And I think the main role of the gang is in keeping with my taste. I also have many friends in this gang and it is where I will feel comfortable.

- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have a friends but it was my idea to apply for this is organization

- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : That's all, thanks

Spoiler Text

- Nickname : Dippo
- Username : Dippo
- Nationality : Brazilian
- Languages you can speak : Portuguese and English

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 1 year and 5 months
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : CDC
I was the temporary leader of the cdc for a while, and after many attempts to get the gang back together I decided it was time to close and go our way, many members did not think the same way and I decided to give my position to another and try to get on with my life
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
- What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : what makes me different from other candidates is why I know how to crack, im a loyal and active member
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: the gang's current location is San fierro, but their services covers all of San andreas with your mercenary services and assassinations.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I choose black bullets among other gangs, because I really like the gameplay of its members, and a gang in which I can grow and grow more the gang with activities and RP'S etc.
    - Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No.
    - Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No

alt text
alt text

Applicant Main Information

• Nickname : Nishki

• Username : bluelive122

• Nationality : I am from Saudi Arabia.

• Languages you can speak : Arabic and English
    alt text

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : About 7 years or 6 something around that it was all in 2014 where it started.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• 1/OC Dead twice or trice maybe.

• 2/ThC Left to reunite with my friend in cripz

• 3/CripZ Really got bored sitting around alone after my friend went inactive so I decided to leave after everything was basically boring and no one was around to hang with.

• 4/WA/PB/TC/BS Was a good ride but all of them sadly died.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I've explained above.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes I was for being a cunt towards Daryl.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : The motor heads.
    alt text

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a cracker the gang might not be in-need of one but yeah I am one I am really active I work really well as a scout and I am really super outgoing and would bring joy around.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets is a big strong organization that is well known around the city that kick people who try to take their place in the city so they can keep their high reputation in the city and around the country.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black Bullets is one of the known respected old and professional gangs for me being part of such an organization between such members would be a great honor.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes Rocket and quite few others did.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : We all know about my past and my repuatation ingame It might be not at it's best but trust me the moment you know me personaly you will change your mind about me 400% as every one I've got close to did so far all I want is one shot inside the gang to prove to the HQ's what I am really made of.

alt text
alt text

• Haha 1

@Judyes & @Beckham

Thank you for your interests in joining Black~Bullets. Your applications are ~[Under Review]~(orange)
, keep hanging around.
alt text

@Dippo
Accepted. welcome aboard
alt text

@Reus said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Reus

alt text

alt text
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtrdr-nxvAA

&
@Nishki said in Black~Bullets:

Applicant Main Information

• Nickname : Nishki

alt text

Your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) . You may reapply in 2 weeks from today , if still interested.
alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

^[alt text]

- Nickname : I'm known as 'Raf'
- Username : My username is 'raefmlaih'
- Nationality : Tunisian
- Languages you can speak : Arabic, Frensh and English

alt text

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I'm playing SAES since 2016
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ICE/ SAFP/ FBI/ PB

• i left ICE bec i was hanging alone and bec of the inactivity.

• I left SAFP because I had some problems with HQ's .

• i left FBI for the same reason with SAFP.

• PB Died.
    - Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes I got ban,Because I get admin in copycat server when I was AFK then Brophy banned me.
    - What groups are you currently part of ? : I'm part of IAC,Cluck and FC

alt text

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: I may joined many gangs but my loyalty for B~B it will be really perfect so i would like to make activities such a good things for Black Bullets, and it would be a wish for anybody to join such an amazing gang such as B~B

- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets a is founded criminal organization, they are based in San Fierro but their services cover San andreas as a whole, the classes they assassinate include cops, civilians, and criminals and For the right price they can eliminate who threats their business.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : After I saw the members and read the topic of Black Bullets I've really got a huge motivation and positivity towards the gang and it would just an honor to join such a great gang.
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes,I know many friends Like Faysal,Voli,Nicky,Nyx... But no one told me to apply I decided alone.

- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Well, that's all thank you.

alt text