[ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here

Name: Sou
Username: thedamnboss
Rank before kick/leave: Full cadet with PC diploma
How long have you been in sapa: 5 weeks.
Who kicked you: No one, I left.
Date of kick/leave: May 21st, 2016
Reason for kick/leave: I had accomplished what I joined the academy for, that is acquiring the PC diploma, so I felt it was best that I leave and return to NNB.
Why do you want back in?: I wish to have a place in the academy now that it is possible to be part of SAPA while being in any other police squad, and perhaps pursue my former ambition of becoming an instructor.
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: As stated above, nothing really happened, I merely chose not to pursue a career in SAPA at the time.
What have you learned from this?: This helped me grow elsewhere.
Who do you want to apologize to?: It is safe to say no one, I haven't really done any harm to any member of the academy nor SAPA itself.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I've developed extensive experience on the police side ever since my days at SAPA, and I should like to pass it on to the cadets. Besides that, it would be lovely to get involved in the academy's atmosphere once more.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

-Sou

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Riley
Username: rendor123
Rank before kick/leave: Full Private First Class
How long have you been in sapa: 2-3 months.
Who kicked you: I left SAPA by myself.
Date of kick/leave: I can't remember the exact date, but it was in July, 2018.
Reason for kick/leave: In that time we closed our recruitment, and I felt that I'm useless there.. without cadets.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I mentioned, the lack of cadets, the lack of job. I really enjoy helping other people, and also sharing my knowledge with others.. but in that time there was no theory to do that.
Why do you want back in? : I would like to continue what I started. The instructing, the helping is just a wonderful feeling and I guess I could do even more than in that time.
What have you learned from this? : I guess, I left the SAPA with a good reason, but of course a great thing I learnt is that I should be more patient with some things.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I would like to apologize to those instructor friends, who trusted me before I left.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I guess I've done a correct amount of job when I was in the "semi-instructor" team. I tried to show my bests, and it won't change.

Regards,
Riley

Name: Alex
Username: alex0107
Rank before kick/leave: Full cadet with PC ( Now I haven't PC )
How long have you been in sapa: 1 month and few days
Who kicked you: No one I left SAPA.
Date of kick/leave: I don't remember , but it was around May / June 2018.
Reason for kick/leave: I wanted to help STF.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I said I wanted to help STF to reach 1 or 2 lvl and I went inactive after it.
Why do you want back in? : I want to come back, because I want to try to be instructor this time . And now while SAPA is a group I can be in a squad and in SAPA.
What have you learned from this? : I learned that I shouldn't leave if there isnt really really good reason and not to hop.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I want to apologize to the instructors and to iStar who trusted in me so much.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I think you should give me a second chance, because I am active and will try to be instructor so I will help you and wont leave this time.

@FireFox
:::
@FireFox said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: FireFox

Username: firefox201791

Rank before kick/leave: Full Sergeant First Class

How long have you been in sapa: almost 2 years and a half.

Who kicked you: N/A

Date of kick/leave: I don't remember the exact date but it was 8 months ago

Reason for kick/leave:

Well, for a reason the
academy started to rush the current cadets education process and closed the recruitment for new applicants, to be honest I felt so useless even though I was a full SFC with Driving Division and Helicopter Division Instructor diplomas, anyways I kept being patient and playing totally alone while NO ONE with me in /squad, after waiting for a decent amount of time I decided to leave for FOX Operations X because I really hated to be useless.

What happened from your side/why did you leave?

Nothing much than what I stated above, despite asking HQs especially Tut every now and then about the conversion process and how could I help in it.

Why do you want back in? :

Since the academy started to accept new cadets

I guess I should put all my efforts and hard work in it again.

What have you learned from this?

To be honest I Iearned that FOX is a real decent squad and I never regret joining it.

Who do you want to apologize to? N/A

Why should we give you a second chance?:

oh well, I'm not going to be cocky and say "I'm the best" or such stuff but all what I can say is if you sir got access to the old forums go and check the "instructor activity" topic or whatever was it called, Z far as I remember in the few months i spent as a SFC I've helped many cadets to get the Professional Cop diploma from the scratch and gave them many DD/HD lessons and or tests.

Thank for your time.

respectfully,

Mahomud Elnashar "FireFox"

Fox Operations X Sergeant

San Andreas Police Academy Ex Sergent First Class

Welcome back sir, you'll return as Sergeant due to your last rank being merged. Please message me on forums as a reminder to get you added to spawn etc

Name: Flusha
Username: ogulcan01
Rank before kick/leave: Sergeant
How long have you been in sapa: Almost 1.5 year perhaps close to 2 year totally.
Date of kick/leave: I unfortunately cannot remember the exact date that I left.
Reason for kick/leave: Due to low amount of cadets, general inactivity.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Same reason as I wrote above.
Why do you want back in? : I've served in SAPA for a long time, but still not finished. I want to keep teaching the police stuff to the cadets.
What have you learned from this? : Learned to be more patient before taking a decision.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Tut
Why should we give you a second chance?: I will be teaching, helping to the cadets related police stuff.

Name: Qweezy.
Username: qweezy331.
Rank before kick/leave: Lieutenant.
How long have you been in sapa: I believe I had been in SAPA for about 2 years before leaving.
Who kicked you: N/A.
Date of kick/leave: I cant exactly remember a date but Ive left SAPA for about an year ago.
Reason for kick/leave: I left to rejoin my previous squad which was FBI.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I mentioned I left to rejoin FBI.
Why do you want back in? : I want to rejoin SAPA because after the conversion of SAPA to a group now I am able to fulfill my duties, role and responsibilities for SAPA without leaving my squad which is something I enjoy and would like to do.
What have you learned from this? : To be honest with all respect to SAPA, Ive never regretted rejoining FBI maybe I even regret joining it late and that I was supposed to rejoin it earlier. But Ive learned that Ive got good fellows in SAPA which I dont regret serving with them at all and I would be glad and honoured to work side by side again with my previous mates.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Maybe I would like to apologize to my previous mates for breaking their hearts after leaving but I guess we will hopefully get united again under the same roof.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I dont like speaking about myself and claiming that I am skilled, experienced.etc and I will leave it for you guys to judge. I will speak with facts that I was a Lieutenant who at least didnt give you hard time, I was part of SAPAs instructing sub groups (DDi,HDi) which shows my intentions in offering help to the cadets in any possible way and at the end I believe that I would easily fit within the new structure of SAPA.

Kind Regards,
Qweezy.

Name: JohnT

Username: johnturner

Rank before kick/leave: I think I was Private First Class

How long have you been in SAPA: I can't remember, it was long time ago.

Date of kick/leave: May 2014

Reason for kick/leave: I left SAPA to join TST.

What happened from your side/why did you leave:

Why do you want back in? I remember some good times back in the SAPA, I liked the roleplays and I would like to get back in to help new cadets get the Professional Cop diploma.

What have you learned from this? I have learnt a lot in my time at SAPA. Learned how to drive, how to ride a helicopter better. Got my DD and HD diplomas. I also learned how important it is the academy to new cadets.

Who do you want to apologize to? I have no need to apologize to anyone.

Why should we give you a second chance? As I stated above, why I want back in, it's because I want to help new cadets become better police officers. Since my time in SAPA, I have been in TST and FBI, which I am currently a part of.

Yours Sincerely,
JohnT.

Name: HasH
Username: olp
Rank before kick/leave: 4 star cadet
How long have you been in sapa: I have been in SAPA since 3 years ago , and I came back 4 months back !
Who kicked you: -
Date of kick/leave: 4months ago
Reason for kick/leave: well ! I left that time bc I had to stuck with the BBMC ! bc after I left things didn't went well over there.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I wanted to help BBMC as much as I can .
Why do you want back in? :now I am diffirent then before, nowdays I become a cop ! so I am so intersted to stay as cop ! I and especially that sapa become a group so I don't need to leave my squad
What have you learned from this? :I learnt that SAPA is the only place that u can be taugh about saes rules and genrerally saes gameplay .
Who do you want to apologize to? : Tut bc he trusted me !
Why should we give you a second chance?: bc as I said before I am not longer like before I am ice suitleader so let's say I know the meaning of being responsible

Name: I'm known as Laza within this game.
Username: My username is l4ki1.
Rank before kick/leave: I used to be Sergeant.
How long have you been in sapa: It's been a long time ago since I have been part of SAPA, it used to be led by WES and Tony were viceleader. I have been part of squad around 4-5 months I guess.
Who kicked you: No one, I have left.
Date of kick/leave: I can't remember.
Reason for kick/leave: It's been long ago, I wanted to be a part of SWAT back then, and I've quit SAPA.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I've mentioned above, I've decided to join SWAT, as back then I were too much interested into that squad and unfortunately I didn't succeeded.
Why do you want back in? : Well, there are couple of reasons why I would like to become again SAPA. I never lost interest into cop life, because it fits me, during my whole career, most of the time I have spent as cop. Also I do know how to teach cadets, as I've used to be instructor. Though, right now I am leading a squad and I do have pretty big knowledge.
What have you learned from this? : I have learnt from SAPA mostly everything I should know and what is needed in order to become one of good cops with high experience and skills. I have been teached from old instructors which were, Geri as Captain, Zeking as headquarter, Tony as Vice Leader, WES as Leader and there was many other instructors back then, I can't remember everyone.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I would apologize mainly Zeking back then as I guess I have disappointed him for leaving SAPA, as I were trusted. However I would thank them all for what I am now, as they have teached me and made from me a good police officer.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well, I would give my best to help SAPA in every possible way. Since it is now group, many people will be trying to join academy and try to become good police officers, therefore I will teach them everything what they should know and make of them great police officers.

Thanks in advance, kind regards -
Laza

Dear Applicants,

First of all we would like to thank you for your trust in the academy, so without further ado lets get started:

• Carter: since you left as a PC cadet with DD and HD licenses you will be given another chance in the academy but as a ~[PC]~(blue) cadet with ~[DD]~(blue) license only.

• Sou: Same as Mr.Carter, you will be given the ~[PC]~(blue) rank but ~[without]~(blue) any licenses.

• Riley: well, i don't really know what can i say, you sir " and other dudes can't mention now" showed serious loyalty and passion for the academy, you were the best PFC " in my personal opinion" and you helped us along with the cadets for a decent period of time, anyways, since your rank was merged you will be given the ~[corporal]~(blue) rank.

• alex: sadly, you have joined a gang and lost your PC diploma, you will redo your education as a ~[4]~(blue) stars cadet.

• Flusha: it's been quite a long time since you sir left, anyways, you will be given the ~[corporal]~(blue) rank.

~[Congratulations]~(lime) to all the applicants, other applicants will be answered soon.

@Carter @Sou @alex0107 @Riley @flusha

Yours,

FireFox " Mahmoud Elnashar "

Sergeant

San Andreas Police Academy

@DyamDouglas
Dear Dyam. As your former cadet, I'm more then proud to welcome you back to the academy. You'll return as a sergeant, but will have to complete two weeks probation period for the long time off service.

Yours,

iTsMe

Captain

San Andreas Police Academy

Name: Alper
Username: hextech
Rank before kick/leave: SGT with DDi
How long have you been in sapa: I guess in total it should 4 months? maybe more
Who kicked you: None, I left.
Date of kick/leave: Actually, I don't remember.
Reason for kick/leave: I left because I went to help TST then we have created our own squad with Fadril.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I left because TST needed my help at that time.
Why do you want back in? : I want to help new cadets to build up their career in cop side.
What have you learned from this? : SAPA taught me lots of things and helped me to create my own squad.
Who do you want to apologize to? : all the oldies that I've broken their heart.
Why should we give you a second chance?: You should give me a *third chance because I was an active SGT doing my job properly and now I have more experience so I can help people better than before.

@Bidrift you're accepted as 4 star cadet with DD, please find a GM to get you added ingame as cadet

@JohnTurner do you have any proof of being the rank mentioned? I have searched across old forums and only found that you were PC cadet.

@Hash you're accepted as 4 star cadet, please find a GM to get you added ingame as cadet

@Laza you'll return as Corporal, please find a GM to get you added ingame as instructor

@Alperreis you'll return as Corporal, please find a GM to get you added ingame as instructor

@Qweezy considering your long term service and not leaving too long ago + helping out in planning, youll return as same rank. please find a GM to get you added ingame as instructor

Name: Aurora
Username: jamesmpf
Rank before kick/leave: Sergeant with DDi clearance, archive site can confirm the rank
How long have you been in sapa: A few months
Who kicked you: HQ collaboration
Date of kick/leave: Unknown
Reason for kick/leave: Behavior/Attitude issues
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I was highly disrespectful and wasn't really mature during my employment, so I was removed.
Why do you want back in? : To go about what I used to do which was assisting those who were in need.
What have you learned from this? : To keep my attitude and behavior in check, venting in other ways instead of via a keyboard.
Who do you want to apologize to? : The entire department as an entity; to the cadets I was assisting for not being able to train you properly with my behavior issues. And to the entire Instructor team for not representing the department as expected.
Why should we give you a second chance?: To show that I've changed and with my knowledge I could be a good asset for the department. As a prior instructor and experience from other areas (such as SAI, SAFP and FOX) I could put that knowledge to scenarios during teaching.

Name: Duracell
Username: duracell
Rank before kick/leave: I guess it was Sergeant.
How long have you been in sapa: around 5 months
Who kicked you: I left by myself
Date of kick/leave: I can't remember
Reason for kick/leave: Went to criminal side
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : well, I wanted to try something new, so I went to a criminal side
Why do you want back in? : Because I am interested in cop life / to get PC diploma
What have you learned from this? : Most of things in criminal life are experienced now.
Who do you want to apologize to? : to all top brass members, that gave me my rank back in the day
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because I am very interested in cop side :)

Name: Curvy
Username: elyessmaoui
Rank before kick/leave: A 4 star cadet
How long have you been in sapa: A few days
Who kicked you: Harris
Date of kick/leave: 2016. I can not recall exactly which month
Reason for kick/leave: Patrolling alone
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I did not take care while spawned as SAPA.
Why do you want back in? : I would like to get another chance to fix what I did in the past, I have to admit I was not aware of the rules back then.
What have you learned from this? : I learned to read the rules and think twice before doing anything
Who do you want to apologize to? : Harris and SAPA members.
Why should we give you a second chance?: as I mentioned, I was not conscious of rules and stuff. I am changed and a fresh start may help me prove it

Name: Kasparov

Username: kasparov

Rank before kick/leave: Cadet w/ PC

How long have you been in sapa: I was part of SAPA for +3months

Date of kick/leave: I left SAPA after i got my PC diploma.

Reason for kick/leave: After i got my PC diploma, i applied for S.W.A.T. because i wanted to progress in my police career and i felt like S.W.A.T. was the right choice to make - turns out, it was.

What happened from your side/why did you leave?: Well, like i said, it was purely a professional reason. I was always threated with respect in SAPA and i own this organization everything i know about SAES and being a police officer in this community. I wanted to grow up as a player and that's why i'd to choose one the biggest, oldest and most respected organizations in our police forces.

Why do you want back in?: I'd like to comeback because i strongly believe that my time to finally give back everything SAPA gave me has come. I'm currently a S.W.A.T. Captain and being part of this comunity and police forces for more than a year and a half, made me realize how important that whole initial phase at SAPA had such an impact on me - now it's my time to make sure the next person that logs in SAES for the very first time and wants to play as a policeman, is well guided, trained, and becomes a valuable asset in protecting the citizens of San Andreas.

What have you learned from this?: N/A

Who do you want to apologize to?: N/A

Why should we give you a second chance?: Like i said before, i think it's time to give back everything that i've learned so far. I've more than enough experience in this community and in the police forces, not only that, but i'm mature (24 years old) enough to undestand how certain players may - or may not - belong in a organization as SAPA, with such importance in our community.

@Aurora as i already explained, not everyone agrees on the same subject, and i can't blame them for that, they have their reasons... so it's decided you'll return as Corporal in probation rather than Sergeant. I hope you'll have a nice start in the academy nonetheless.

@Duracell please search on archive forum to see what your rank was. If you're not getting any results, send me a forum msg.

@Curvy I trust that you've grown a stronger mindset about following the rules, you'll return as 4 star cadet without any licenses/certificates.

@Kasparov i appreciate your interest, we'll install you as PC cadet with HD/DD.

Name: Kristiina
Username: twister
Rank before kick/leave: Captain
How long have you been in sapa: 2 years in total or so
Date of kick/leave: Can't remember
Reason for kick/leave: SAPAs current situation back then
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : More details thru PM if needed
Why do you want back in? : I liked the instructor role and as SAPA turned to a group there'll be a need of more experienced instructors and I think both SAPA and I can benefit from it.
What have you learned from this? : I've learned that I felt that SAPA wasn't the right place for me at that time, I learned to follow my feelings, as it changed a lot since then I feel like it's time to come back
Who do you want to apologize to? : To all SAPAs back in 2016-2017
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well, now that SAPA is a group, I can dedicate some of my time into helping people like I used to before, I love helping and testing people.

@Duracell you'll return as 4 star cadet. If you pass the PC application that you made prior to SAPA taking over PC stuff, you'll turn into PC cadet and have stars removed by immediate effect. DD is kept.
@JohnTurner you'll return as PC cadet as we don't have any valid evidence of you being PFC/PVT.
@Kristiina we'll reinstate you as Lieutenant in probation, we're glad to have you back

Name: Kleptix
Username: kurcoglavi
Rank before kick/leave: PVT
How long have you been in sapa: anywhere from few months to a year.
Who kicked you: /
Date of kick/leave: not sure, but long time ago.
Reason for kick/leave: I wanted to gain another kind of experince on police side since SAPA was my first squad.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : /
Why do you want back in? : I'v promised I'll be back and here is my chance.
What have you learned from this? : Making SAPA a group was a good choice.
Who do you want to apologize to? : /
Why should we give you a second chance?: I would like to serve to the academy again.

https://imgur.com/xnTc6wW
https://imgur.com/hYlo0Dc

Name: Estinoge / Esti / Estino

Username: EstiST

Rank before kick/leave: Lieutenant on probation

How long have you been in sapa: Five years

Who kicked you: Nobody, I left

Date of kick/leave: August 2018

Reason for kick/leave: I was going inactive for a long duration

What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I wasn't sure If I was gonna come back anytime soon, decided to just leave

Why do you want back in? : Now that i'm fully back active I can dedicate some of my time to Sapa again

What have you learned from this? : I've learned that Inactivity is a good way to take a break if one is needed

Who do you want to apologize to? : I don't think there's a need for an apology

Why should we give you a second chance?: I've gathered lots of experience troughout the years I believe I'd be a good addition to the academy, once again