[ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here

@Rooster-Cogburn said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Rooster Cogburn
Username: punchline
Rank before kick/leave: 2x Star CADET
How long have you been in sapa: 2 Weeks.
Who kicked you: N/A
Date of kick/leave: I'm not sure but has to be 25th April 2018
Reason for kick/leave: I was interested to criminal side at that time.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Nothing happened. I just wanted to join criminal side and that wasn't for me.
Why do you want back in? : Because; I want to work for the San Andreas' Law Force and serve all of my qualifications for other sides and feel at my own place with my partners again.
What have you learned from this? : To not gonna work for them, i'm gonna fight againts them..
Who do you want to apologize to? : all and all of mein instructors which has learned atleast bit things when im in the squad..
Why should we give you a second chance?: I'm sure about im not gonna do that kinda unneccesary things because i was felt always boring while i've been in that side.. Forking for the LAW is in my blood i think.. So i believe for all people can do kinda mistakes in life, this is part of them too.. Second chance is always a new paper of their life's book..

OLD PROFILE

:::

https://archive.saesrpg.uk/profile/42022-punchline/

:::

we regret to inform you that you are denied, please reapply in a month.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Dom
Username: xxenesxx12
Rank before kick/leave: l used to be full cadet with Procop.
How long have you been in sapa: l have joined twice and spent approximately 2 months in total.
Who kicked you: I left.
Date of kick/leave: Been a long time i don't remember the exact remember as i remember i joined SWAT directly after i gained the procop.
Reason for kick/leave: I had two options for the future but i chose to join SWAT instead of staying in SAPA.Now i have the chance to become the instructor as the SAPA turned into group.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : l already wrote the reason above.
Why do you want back in? : to teach other cadets my experiences that i gained in SAPA.
What have you learned from this? : SAPA taught me to respect each others.
Who do you want to apologize to? : None,people already knew my decision already.
Why should we give you a second chance?: As i do in SWAT, I want to do my job in SAPA tho(Trainer/instructor)

@doom are you still PC?
@Kleptix was expecting a bit more effort from your side sir, anyhow you'll be reinstalled as Private
@Estinoge leaving amid probation as Lieutenant leaves us with no choice but reinstall you as Sergeant, we're however glad to have you back mr esti

anyone re-applying after this post may find themself getting delayed answers

Name: Bale AKA santos.
Username: santos201791
Rank before kick/leave: Full Cadet with DD and HD. ( i had HD before it was PC only )
How long have you been in sapa: same as firefox.
Who kicked you: i left.
Date of kick/leave: can't remember, so sorry.
Reason for kick/leave: after failing the PC test and due to firefox's leave.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : all the respect was shown to the academy.
Why do you want back in? : to get my PC diploma and to learn how to be a good cop.
What have you learned from this? : SAPA is a great academy.
Who do you want to apologize to? : HQ tut and everyone i made anything bad to.
Why should we give you a second chance?: because i have been better than before.

@Bale said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Bale AKA santos.
Username: santos201791
Rank before kick/leave: Full Cadet with DD and HD. ( i had HD before it was PC only )
How long have you been in sapa: same as firefox.
Who kicked you: i left.
Date of kick/leave: can't remember, so sorry.
Reason for kick/leave: after failing the PC test and due to firefox's leave.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : all the respect was shown to the academy.
Why do you want back in? : to get my PC diploma and to learn how to be a good cop.
What have you learned from this? : SAPA is a great academy.
Who do you want to apologize to? : HQ tut and everyone i made anything bad to.
Why should we give you a second chance?: because i have been better than before.

You will be given another chance as a 4 stars cadet with DD license, welcome back.

Name: Darius
Username: suporter
Rank before kick/leave: used to be a Sergeant.
How long have you in sapa: I were in SAPA for 4-5 months
Who kicked you: None.
Date of kick/leave: Dont remember the exact date but 2014/2015.
Reason for kick/leave: I joined SWAT.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I had the chance to become a elite with the swat unit.
Why do you want back in? : SAPA became a group so I want to help with anything that is useful.
What have you learned from this? :
Who do you want to apologize to? : Not sure if this is needed but sure, I'd like to help out and I am sorry if I left SAPA back then.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I want to help the group.

Name: DJO
Username: jaas3r
Rank before kick/leave: full cadet with DD
How long have you in sapa: 2-3 months i can't remember
Who kicked you: None.
Date of kick/leave: i can't remember the date
Reason for kick/leave: I left to join safp
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I wanted to try the job with safp.
Why do you want back in? : i want to back to get my pc diploma.
What have you learned from this? : i've learned a lot from sapa , it mad me a real cop
Who do you want to apologize to? : i never been warned for something or rulebreak and i dont have any problem with sapa members so no one.
Why should we give you a second chance?: i wanna back to continue what i wanted when i joined it.

Name: N.FUN
Username: Nvb
Rank before kick/leave: Full cadet(joined when I had PC)
How long have you been in sapa: 2-3 months
Who kicked you: Nobody, Left myself
Date of kick/leave: December 2016, if I'm correct
Reason for kick/leave: Left SAPA to join The Strike Team.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I was joining SAPA to become an instructor. That did not happen because I became inactive. After my return, TST was back alive and I decided to join it back.
Why do you want back in? : What I named above. My goal in SAPA is to become an instructor and teach new cadets the knows and hows of the cop side. So I can help them with their ProCop diploma.
What have you learned from this? : That you always return to SAPA if you want to do something in the cop world.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I do not see any reason for this to give since I did not harm anybody when I left.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I'm an experienced player and an experienced cop. I would like to share my knowledge to the academy and help new players in their process of becoming an procop.

Name: madrazo
Username: creptiz
Rank before kick/leave: I was academy cadet
How long have you been in sapa: nearly 3 weeks
Who kicked you: no one, i just left
Date of kick/leave: I don't remember exactly
Reason for kick/leave: In fact most of sapa instructors were inactive and as i was in the 3rd and 4th cadet i couldn't leave base alone, with no one is online to give me me the required lessons, i decided to leave
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: with instructors inactivity and some of them were always busy, there was nothing to do so i left
Why do you want back in? : as sapa become group and as many instructors are active i would like to come back and complete my lessons and get the pc diploma
What have you learned from this? : sapa taught me many things
Who do you want to apologize to? : to all sapa instructors that i left them
Why should we give you a second chance?: as i didn't get a fairly chance, i would like to have another one

Name: dushen417
Username: nishthegamer
Rank before kick/leave: full cadet with PC
How long have you been in sapa: for about 2 months
Who kicked you: no one kicked me i left
Date of kick/leave: i cant clearly remember but i think i left in 2018
Reason for kick/leave: i left because i wanted to join STF
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i felt bored and tired of applying for positions so i left after getting my pc
Why do you want back in? : because i want to try and help SAPA as much as i can
What have you learned from this? : i have learned that i must not be lazy in life
Who do you want to apologize to? : i want to apologize to @Tut-Greco because i let him down a lot
Why should we give you a second chance?: because i will do my best and i will listen to every order a higher level gives me to do

Name: Aspect
Username: firas19
Rank before kick/leave: HD and i applied for PVT i remember.
How long have you been in sapa: 13 to 15 months.
Who kicked you: No one kicked me i left.
Date of kick/leave: I don't really remember the exact date.
Reason for kick/leave: I felt i'm ready to join other squads after all the training process that i went through.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I felt i'm ready to join other squads after all the training process that i went through.
Why do you want back in? : I missed SAPA i was waiting for it to become a group so i join back and i want to improve my skills as an officer more and more.
What have you learned from this? : Never leave SAPA lol, cuzz SAPA gives u something special that all the squads can't give.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I wanna apololgize to SAPA instructors and tut.
Why should we give you a second chance?: beacause i'm an experienced member and i'll give all my best in order to make SAPA better and i'm sure that i won't let u guys down again.

Name: PoLaT
Username: 40salih
Rank before kick/leave: Full cadet
How long have you in sapa: Maybe 4 months
Who kicked you: Anybody.. That was my decision
Date of kick/leave: Last year
Reason for kick/leave: a little disagreement
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I joined ICE-police..
Why do you want back in? : I want join again because i want be active again at sapa.. and doing activities..
What have you learned from this? : I learned doing a lot of more roleplays.. a lot of rules .. I gained experience. thanks to my old commanders..
Who do you want to apologize to? : I dont have any problem with anyone.. But i want apologize to Estinoge.. He said me '' Dont left us '' . I didn't listen to him.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I am an active player. I will spend more time to SAPA..

@Iceberg said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: madrazo
Username: creptiz
Rank before kick/leave: I was academy cadet
How long have you been in sapa: nearly 3 weeks
Who kicked you: no one, i just left
Date of kick/leave: I don't remember exactly
Reason for kick/leave: In fact most of sapa instructors were inactive and as i was in the 3rd and 4th cadet i couldn't leave base alone, with no one is online to give me me the required lessons, i decided to leave
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: with instructors inactivity and some of them were always busy, there was nothing to do so i left
Why do you want back in? : as sapa become group and as many instructors are active i would like to come back and complete my lessons and get the pc diploma
What have you learned from this? : sapa taught me many things
Who do you want to apologize to? : to all sapa instructors that i left them
Why should we give you a second chance?: as i didn't get a fairly chance, i would like to have another one

you will return as ~[****]~(navy) cadet with no licenses.

@dushen417 said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: dushen417
Username: nishthegamer
Rank before kick/leave: full cadet with PC
How long have you been in sapa: for about 2 months
Who kicked you: no one kicked me i left
Date of kick/leave: i cant clearly remember but i think i left in 2018
Reason for kick/leave: i left because i wanted to join STF
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i felt bored and tired of applying for positions so i left after getting my pc
Why do you want back in? : because i want to try and help SAPA as much as i can
What have you learned from this? : i have learned that i must not be lazy in life
Who do you want to apologize to? : i want to apologize to @Tut-Greco because i let him down a lot
Why should we give you a second chance?: because i will do my best and i will listen to every order a higher level gives me to do

you will return as ~[PC]~(navy) cadet with ~[DD]~(navy) license.

@Aspect said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Aspect
Username: firas19
Rank before kick/leave: HD and i applied for PVT i remember.
How long have you been in sapa: 13 to 15 months.
Who kicked you: No one kicked me i left.
Date of kick/leave: I don't really remember the exact date.
Reason for kick/leave: I felt i'm ready to join other squads after all the training process that i went through.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I felt i'm ready to join other squads after all the training process that i went through.
Why do you want back in? : I missed SAPA i was waiting for it to become a group so i join back and i want to improve my skills as an officer more and more.
What have you learned from this? : Never leave SAPA lol, cuzz SAPA gives u something special that all the squads can't give.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I wanna apololgize to SAPA instructors and tut.
Why should we give you a second chance?: beacause i'm an experienced member and i'll give all my best in order to make SAPA better and i'm sure that i won't let u guys down again.

you will return as a ~[PC]~(navy) cadet with ~[DD]~(navy) and ~[HD]~(navy) licenses.

@polatt said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: PoLaT
Username: 40salih
Rank before kick/leave: Full cadet
How long have you in sapa: Maybe 4 months
Who kicked you: Anybody.. That was my decision
Date of kick/leave: Last year
Reason for kick/leave: a little disagreement
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I joined ICE-police..
Why do you want back in? : I want join again because i want be active again at sapa.. and doing activities..
What have you learned from this? : I learned doing a lot of more roleplays.. a lot of rules .. I gained experience. thanks to my old commanders..
Who do you want to apologize to? : I dont have any problem with anyone.. But i want apologize to Estinoge.. He said me '' Dont left us '' . I didn't listen to him.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I am an active player. I will spend more time to SAPA..

We regret to inform you that you ~[failed]~(red) the application stage.

The main reason is ~[English proficiency does not meet our minimum requirements]~(red). Please keep working on it and it should be fine shortly. Don't let this discourage you..

Therefore you may reapply after ~[4/3/2019]~(navy) if still interested.

Name: Paradox
Username: professorparadox10
Rank before kick/leave: Prvate First Class
How long have you in sapa: I been in SAPA for 1 year more or less
Date of kick/leave: I dont know its been while but around 2014
Reason for kick/leave: Wanted to be normal cop not instructor
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I thought instructor is not for me and wanted to try other cop roles
Why do you want back in? : To be honest i was thinking to join SAPA long ago but i didnt want to leave my squad since its now group i can join and i think i know basics and tactics now and i can teach them to my cadets
have you learned from this? : I learned most of things
Who do you want to apologize to? : Well i guess no one because i didnt have any problem with any other SAPA when i left it
Why should we give you a second chance?: I cant say why you should accept but i can help cadets with my knowledge so i could be usefull for SAPA

====================================================================

Name: kayfanboy / Richard
Username: richardhtekiller
Rank before kick/leave: PVT
How long have you been in sapa: For about 4 months I suppose
Date of kick/leave: 19.03.2018 I suppose
Reason for kick/leave: I wanted to try a different type of gameplay, there wasn't a certain reason for me to leave and I surely regret that.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I learned to not get quick decisions and to keep my manner always calm against any kind of situation
Why do you want back in? : I was about to join SAPA by reapplying on this topic but I've seen that SAPA has returned into a group. I would be a useful piece.
What have you learned from this? : To never get in action without thinking
Who do you want to apologize to? : I wouldn't apologize to anybody as I didn't have any trouble, but if we see the fact that I left for no certain reason, I would apologize to ZeKinG
Why should we give you a second chance?: I'm sure that I will be a useful piece in the team and be better than ever. I won't waste this chance anyways.

I've recovered my account, reconsider the application as Richard. ( https://saesrpg.uk/user/richard ) please.

Name: TaJ
Username: taj125
Rank before kick/leave: Full Cadet
How long have you been in sapa: 1.5months or so.
Who kicked you: None, left after getting PC due to commitment with old squad.
Date of kick/leave: Not sure, but in March 2017 or something as I re-call.
Reason for kick/leave: As told, left after getting PC, as it was still a group you know.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : After getting PC!
Why do you want back in? : Because I am back to the cop side and doing a bang start with my new squad, hence Pro Cops access would be gucci for me. Had lost it after joining a gang.
What have you learned from this? : That I should rejoin, hence I am here.
Who do you want to apologize to? : No none..
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because I feel like capable, an old member and hence whynot.

Name: Ardron
Username: king1992
Rank before kick/leave: SGT
How long have you in sapa: I been in SAPA: Aprox 5-6 months in total I presume
Who kicked you: Nobody did, I left
Date of kick/leave: Somewhere around 2014 I believe last time, have been in like 3 times to be honest
Reason for kick/leave: I did look for a new challange back then, and I also had a little conflict with iStar, which is all good now
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Nothing else than the reasons mentioned at the leave part
Why do you want back in? : I wish to return and use my policing experience that I gained on the server from top tier squads/groups and help others too
have you learned from this? : Can't say I learned something, I gathered more experience tho
Who do you want to apologize to? : Can't say there is anyone to apologize to
Why should we give you a second chance?: I believe I can help quite a lot, and would dedicate some of my time for the group

Name: Zei
Username: ahmed007007
Rank before kick/leave: HD
How long have you been in sapa: more than 4 weeks, hm like 5 or 6 weeks
Date of kick/leave: Back in 2017 summer i think, i dont really remember
Reason for kick/leave: I just got bored and wanted to join the criminal side, just try it
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i lost motivation in being a cop and most of my friends are criminals so i decided to turn to criminal life.
Why do you want back in? : i really miss my old nighstick and taser days, criminal life wasnt that exciting and i am looking forward getting my PC Diploma
What have you learned from this? : that maybe i took decisions really fast and that costed me alot.
Who do you want to apologize to? : None
Why should we give you a second chance?: i think i can bring good and creative roleplays, teamworking and alot...

@Zei said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Reason for kick/leave: I just got bored and wanted to join the criminal side, just try it
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i lost motivation in being a cop and most of my friends are criminals so i decided to turn to criminal life.
Why do you want back in? : i really miss my old nighstick and taser days, criminal life wasnt that exciting and i am looking forward getting my PC Diploma
What have you learned from this? : that maybe i took decisions really fast and that costed me alot.
Why should we give you a second chance?: i think i can bring good and creative roleplays, teamworking and alot...

seeing as you applied for a gang 7 days your loyalty to squad side is a bit questionable. re-apply in 7 days.

@Ardron said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Ardron
Username: king1992
Rank before kick/leave: SGT
How long have you in sapa: I been in SAPA: Aprox 5-6 months in total I presume
Who kicked you: Nobody did, I left
Date of kick/leave: Somewhere around 2014 I believe last time, have been in like 3 times to be honest
Reason for kick/leave: I did look for a new challange back then, and I also had a little conflict with iStar, which is all good now
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Nothing else than the reasons mentioned at the leave part
Why do you want back in? : I wish to return and use my policing experience that I gained on the server from top tier squads/groups and help others too
have you learned from this? : Can't say I learned something, I gathered more experience tho
Who do you want to apologize to? : Can't say there is anyone to apologize to
Why should we give you a second chance?: I believe I can help quite a lot, and would dedicate some of my time for the group

same goes for you, however our instructors vouches for you to return. you'll be reinstated as corporal in probation

@TaJ said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: TaJ
Username: taj125
Rank before kick/leave: Full Cadet
How long have you been in sapa: 1.5months or so.
Who kicked you: None, left after getting PC due to commitment with old squad.
Date of kick/leave: Not sure, but in March 2017 or something as I re-call.
Reason for kick/leave: As told, left after getting PC, as it was still a group you know.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : After getting PC!
Why do you want back in? : Because I am back to the cop side and doing a bang start with my new squad, hence Pro Cops access would be gucci for me. Had lost it after joining a gang.
What have you learned from this? : That I should rejoin, hence I am here.
Who do you want to apologize to? : No none..
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because I feel like capable, an old member and hence whynot.

accepted, you'll be reinstated as 4 star cadet with DD

@yaseminkayfanboy said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Reason for kick/leave: I wanted to try a different type of gameplay, there wasn't a certain reason for me to leave and I surely regret that.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I learned to not get quick decisions and to keep my manner always calm against any kind of situation
Why do you want back in? : I was about to join SAPA by reapplying on this topic but I've seen that SAPA has returned into a group. I would be a useful piece.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I wouldn't apologize to anybody as I didn't have any trouble, but if we see the fact that I left for no certain reason, I would apologize to ZeKinG
Why should we give you a second chance?: I'm sure that I will be a useful piece in the team and be better than ever. I won't waste this chance anyways.

on hold until you get an admin to unban your other forum account

Name: Sahin
Username: kaganthekiller
Rank before kick/leave: DD - HD - PC Ex Cadet
How long have you been in sapa: Honestly I don't remember, It was a long time ago.
Who kicked you: I didn't get kick by anyone. I left
Date of kick/leave: Too long, I don't remember it as a date.
Reason for kick/leave: Wanted to try my luck in other sides/squads.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I didn't leave my current side, I wanted to try my luck again in SAPA as an instructor.
Why do you want back in? : I'd like to try my chance while SAPA is a group.
What have you learned from this?: I don't think that I did anything wrong so I haven't anything to learn.
Who do you want to apologize to?: No one.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I got my old activity back and you already know my personality features. An example my loyalty is not questionable.

@Sahin said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Sahin
Username: kaganthekiller
Rank before kick/leave: DD - HD - PC Ex Cadet
How long have you been in sapa: Honestly I don't remember, It was a long time ago.
Who kicked you: I didn't get kick by anyone. I left
Date of kick/leave: Too long, I don't remember it as a date.
Reason for kick/leave: Wanted to try my luck in other sides/squads.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I didn't leave my current side, I wanted to try my luck again in SAPA as an instructor.
Why do you want back in? : I'd like to try my chance while SAPA is a group.
What have you learned from this?: I don't think that I did anything wrong so I haven't anything to learn.
Who do you want to apologize to?: No one.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I got my old activity back and you already know my personality features. An example my loyalty is not questionable.

You will be re-invited as a PC Cadet with DD license.

What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i lost motivation in being a cop and most of my friends are criminals so i decided to turn to criminal life
Why do you want back in? : i really miss the old cop days, the nighstick, tazer and the hat i really want to get back once and forever. criminal life wasn't that exciting and i am looking forward getting my PC Diploma
What have you learned from this? : that maybe i took decisions really fast and that costed me alot of time and kind of loss.
Why should we give you a second chance?:
Why Not !, i mean i think i will be back with some good roleplays, creative and realistic ones and of course with skills.

@yaseminkayfanboy said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

I've recovered my account, reconsider the application as Richard. ( https://saesrpg.uk/user/richard ) please.

due to recent events we are globally banning ICE for undetermined duration

We have decided to postpone your application result.h

As you have left ICE as you have waited enough time for your result, im delighted to inform you that you'll be reinstated as PVT if you have PC or 4star cadet if no PC.