:::

Name: Connor
Username: Connorada
Rank before kick/leave: Not sure if 2* or 3*
Do you have PC: No
How long have you been in sapa: 2 months
Who kicked you: Unsure
Date of kick/leave: 2016.
Reason for kick/leave: Inactive due to workload.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Workload at home became too much. Calmed down alot now. No longer 60 hours a week of work.
Why do you want back in? : When I play I generally play as Police as I find it more fun but due to only being a trainee I do not get the opportunities others get it seems.
What have you learned from this? : Give warning if a spell of inactivity is going to appear although its unlikely at this time.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Null
Why should we give you a second chance?: I never did anything wrong in game it was only me being slightly inactive that caused the kick.

accepted as 4 star cadet, welcome back

@VayraN said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: VayraN
Username: Zelozed2
Rank before kick/leave: Cadet with 4 stars
How long have you been in sapa: I don't remember exactly but it was long time ago
Who kicked you: I left myself
Date of kick/leave: Long time ago as I said
Reason for kick/leave: I was searching for any instructor to train me and I was just being ignored and instructors were inactive
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I explained above
Why do you want back in? : Well I want to train my skills in the police side and I want to learn more about it also I want to come back and get the Pro Cop Diploma
What have you learned from this? : I will not leave again and I will wait for the instructors to be active instead of leaving without learning
Who do you want to apologize to? : HQs for trusting me and I left
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well I learned from this and I wont leave again I want another chance to prove that

denied, unloyal

@MoleyTheMolester said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Moley
Username: DaToletha
Rank before kick/leave: I've been a Cadet with 2 stars
Do you have PC: No I don't
How long have you been in sapa: I dont remember it i think it was like 1 year ago.
Who kicked you: No one kicked me
Date of kick/leave: Don't remember as it was a long time ago
Reason for kick/leave: I left because I went to help my friends in a gang but at that time it was a gang and now its a group.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I said above I left because I wanted to help my friends with their gang that they were making and back then sapa was a gang but now its a group.
Why do you want back in? : So I could get my ProCop Diploma
What have you learned from this?: That I shouldn't randomly leave the squad.
Who do you want to apologize to?: Actually, everyone that is part of SAPA
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because now I would really like to get my procop diploma and would like to get it to trough here.

denied, prove your overall loyalty first, and on top of that, your loyalty to police side

sorry the spoiler system seems to have some errors so the reasons are merged into eachother... cba fixing

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: xWolf / ExtraDip
Username: xwolf
Rank before kick/leave: 1 star Cadet
Do you have PC: No, I dont.
How long have you been in sapa: For a month.
Who kicked you: N/A
Date of kick/leave: I do not remember the exact date but it was at the end of 2016.
Reason for kick/leave: I left for no reason.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I was invited to help a new gang grow, but I regret it since I only see myself playing on cop side and I really want that diploma.
Why do you want back in? : I want to get my PC diploma back.
What have you learned from this? : I have learned that I shouldnt leave an organisation without talking to HQs first.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I want to apologize to everyone that is inside SAPA, especially it's HQs.
Why should we give you a second chance?: You should give me a second chance, because I learned from my mistakes and I wont leave you again. I would really like to get my ProCop diploma here. Also, I am loyal now.

Name: Moley
Username: DaToletha
Rank before kick/leave: I've been a Cadet with 2 stars
Do you have PC: No I don't
How long have you been in sapa: I dont remember it i think it was like 1 year ago.
Who kicked you: No one kicked me
Date of kick/leave: Don't remember as it was a long time ago
Reason for kick/leave: I left because I went to help my friends in a gang but at that time it was a gang and now its a group.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I said above I left because I wanted to help my friends with their gang that they were making and back then sapa was a gang but now its a group.
Why do you want back in? : So I could get my ProCop Diploma
What have you learned from this?: That I shouldn't randomly leave the squad.
Who do you want to apologize to?: Actually, everyone that is part of SAPA
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because now I would really like to get my procop diploma and would like to get it to trough here.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to apologize in front of the entire Academy for such long term delays in processing your applications but at last here are your verdicts.

@ExtraDip22
You have chosen to join a gang in the meantime, henceforth you do not qualify for enrollment.

@MoleyTheMolester
Accepted as a 4 star cadet, given that how the education programme has changed throughout our group conversion period.

Lt. Herrold Jorss Jackson
San Andreas Police Academy

Name: PitbullA
Username: TurnoFF._
Rank before kick/leave: full cadet with DD
How long have you been in sapa: 3 month
Who kicked you: no, i left
Date of kick/leave: august 2017
Reason for kick/leave: i got my PC diploma
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i got PC and goes for FOX
Why do you want back in? : I want to improve my PC-RP, radio skills. And i think i can be useful for newbies.
What have you learned from this? : Old SAPA and new SAPA are different, and what was earlier, not enough now.
Who do you want to apologize to? :
Why should we give you a second chance?: I don't think, that it's a second chance for me. I just want to continue my SAPA career. And as i said before - to improve my skills.

@PitbullA said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: PitbullA
Username: TurnoFF._
Rank before kick/leave: full cadet with DD
How long have you been in sapa: 3 month
Who kicked you: no, i left
Date of kick/leave: octomber 2017
Reason for kick/leave: i got my PC diploma
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i got PC and goes for FOX
Why do you want back in? : I want to improve my PC-RP, radio skills. And i think i can be useful for newbies.
What have you learned from this? : Old SAPA and new SAPA are different, and what was earlier, not enough now.
Who do you want to apologize to? :
Why should we give you a second chance?: I don't think, that it's a second chance for me. I just want to continue my SAPA career. And as i said before - to improve my skills.

@PitbullA please PM your archived forum profile

• 2 weeks later...

Name*: Klevis
Username: Xtream
Rank before kick/leave: Full Cadet
Do you have PC:no
How long have you been in sapa: More than a month
Date of kick/leave: I do not remember but I left at 2017
Reason for kick/leave: Finished Education
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I had a PC diploma so I decided to join a TSG squad
Why do you want back in? : To re-gain my PC diploma
What have you learned from this? : I learned how to roleplay as a cop and it did prepare me to join a actual squad.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Every SAPA HQ for leaving.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well I am willing to join a squad and since SAPA now became a group I am willing to re-gain my PC diploma so I could be a fully alledged law enforcer.

@Xtream said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I had a PC diploma so I decided to join a TSG squad
What have you learned from this? : I learned how to roleplay as a cop and it did prepare me to join a actual squad.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well I am willing to join a squad and since SAPA now became a group I am willing to re-gain my PC diploma so I could be a fully alledged law enforcer.

we're not taking in gang members for the time being

@Tut-Greco said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

@Xtream said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

we're not taking in gang members for the time being

I am not a gang member anymore, I left ThC just today and applied for FOX so I did for SAPA .

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Freezoom
Username: maxismuz4141
Rank before kick/leave: Full cadet with DD
How long have you been in sapa: 3-4 Month
Date of kick/leave: idk
Reason for kick/leave: I join the gang
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I join the gang
Why do you want back in? : Well I back the cops so I want be Procops again
What have you learned from this? : N/A
Who do you want to apologize to? : All SAPA members
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well I want be learn more think in SAPA also I want be Procops

@Freezoom said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Freezoom
Username: maxismuz4141
Rank before kick/leave: Full cadet with DD
How long have you been in sapa: 3-4 Month
Date of kick/leave: idk
Reason for kick/leave: I join the gang
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I join the gang
Why do you want back in? : Well I back the cops so I want be Procops again
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well I want be learn more think in SAPA also I want be Procops

Accepted but you'll have to start fully over (though keeping division licenses)

• 1 month later...

Name: Chris
Username: chris95nova
Rank before kick/leave: Full cadet with DD Licence.
How long have you been in sapa: 2years
Date of kick/leave: 2019/11/28
Reason for kick/leave: No One Kicked Me , But i joined Offciel Gang that's why i left SAPA.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i joined a gang that's why i left it
Why do you want back in? : i want be back in to be A Procop , and help it again like i did.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I Will Never Do My Stupid Mistake And I Will Not Fuck It Up Again.

@chris01 said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Chris
Username: chris95nova
Rank before kick/leave: Full cadet with DD Licence.
How long have you been in sapa: 2years
Date of kick/leave: 2019/11/28
Reason for kick/leave: No One Kicked Me , But i joined Offciel Gang that's why i left SAPA.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i joined a gang that's why i left it
Why do you want back in? : i want be back in to be A Procop , and help it again like i did.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I Will Never Do My Stupid Mistake And I Will Not Fuck It Up Again.

you'll be returning as 4 star cadet with all of your division licenses purged.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: SAFP|LandShark|CDT
Username: landsharkppppp
Rank before kick/leave: 4 Stars Cadet
Do you have PC: No, i don't have.
How long have you been in sapa: I don't remember, but i think i can say 1-2 weeks.
Who kicked you: -
Date of kick/leave: I don't remember, but maybe 4-5months ago.
Reason for kick/leave: I left because i wanted to try out the Criminal side, so i joined OC.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I joined OC.
Why do you want back in? : I came back to the cop side, so i want to be a ProCop.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Every SAPA members
Why should we give you a second chance?: I want to learn more to get the PC diploma.

• 2 months later...

Name: Dovahkiin
Username: Dovahkiin23
Rank before kick/leave: Probationary Sergeant
Do you have PC: Yes
How long have you been in sapa: One and half year
Who kicked you: None, I left by myself
Date of kick/leave: I dont know, it was long time ago.
Reason for kick/leave: I left SAPA to join another squad.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I wanted to join another squad to learn new things and perspective frome other people.
Why do you want back in? : I miss the glory days when I was still a cadet in SAPA.
What have you learned from this? : I want my old SAPA days back.
Who do you want to apologize to? : To Jonas133, he was a good SAPA vice leader & I miss him.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because I'm a good nature person that respects everyone, always ready for teamwork and I'm a big fan of SAPA.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: JasonBourne, J.Bourne or Bourne (but im not sure what my nick was at the time i joined SAPA it was either Minty or Bourne)
Username: nejc1234567
Rank before kick/leave: Ex-Cadet [none PC]
Do you have PC: No.
How long have you been in sapa: I believe for like a few days.
Who kicked you: Noone, i left myself.
Date of kick/leave: Dont remember the date i left, honestly i only remember leaving it around 2017.
Reason for kick/leave: Didnt know what i wanted at that time.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Like i explained above i didnt know exactly what i wanted.
Why do you want back in? : As i would like to have a second chance to prove myself and also since SAPA is a group now id love to be a part of it.
What have you learned from this? : That it is very unprofessional to leave a squad within such a short period of time.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Id like to apologize to everyone in SAPA for my acts in the past.
Why should we give you a second chance?: As ive changed myself, i know what i want now and as I believe everyone deserves a second chance.

@Damcek said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Dovahkiin
Username: Dovahkiin23
Rank before kick/leave: Probationary Sergeant
Do you have PC: Yes
How long have you been in sapa: One and half year
Who kicked you: None, I left by myself
Date of kick/leave: I dont know, it was long time ago.
Reason for kick/leave: I left SAPA to join another squad.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I wanted to join another squad to learn new things and perspective frome other people.
Why do you want back in? : I miss the glory days when I was still a cadet in SAPA.
What have you learned from this? : I want my old SAPA days back.
Who do you want to apologize to? : To Jonas133, he was a good SAPA vice leader & I miss him.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because I'm a good nature person that respects everyone, always ready for teamwork and I'm a big fan of SAPA.

Dear applicant, thank you for your interest in joining back. You will be back as a full private. Find an HQ in-game for your invitation.

• 3 weeks later...