[ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here

Name: Sanfara
Username: Midoprock
Rank before kick/leave: full cadet
Do you have PC: No
How long have you been in sapa: 6 months
Who kicked you: I think ''tut''
Date of kick/leave: 20 may I think
Reason for kick/leave: I went to a gang so I informed Tut about it and I told him that I will be back very soon.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I said above, I went to a gang.
Why do you want back in? : Well, I think that San Andreas Police Academy was a good home for all of us, I, myself learned a lot of things from it such as the radio usage and how to do a well rp also im sure that there are a lot of things I still can learn, also the basic of sapa the education, also I would like to mention that I have friends there.
What have you learned from this? : Ilearned that cop side is and always will be my real home and I really regret what I have done, I didn't feel all that only when I left it and I felt like im a traitor, I left the group or should I say the family that learned me everything about cop side and made me a good cop also upgraded my roleplay and radio usage skills, and once again I regret all this.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Every single member, and specially the headquarters, tut im sorry for being a betrayder and also zizou and mouris, also the rest, im so so sorry and I hope that you will forgive me.
Why should we give you a second chance?: that was obviously a good lesson for me, and I regret what I did, crime life was such a bad thing and didn't fit me at all, and I guess it was time for me to come back home, sorry again and I hope I give my best this time into SAPA.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic