[ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here

This is for the Case you were kicked from sapa or left and want to be back in.

Fill out this form.

-=(red)ALL FIELDS ARE NECESSARY, IF YOU FORGET TO FILL IN ONE OF THEM YOU WILL BE DENIED.=-

====================================================================

**Name**:
**Username**:
**Rank before kick/leave**:
**Do you have PC**:
**How long have you been in sapa**:
**Who kicked you**:
**Date of kick/leave**:
**Reason for kick/leave**:
**What happened from your side/why did you leave?** :
**Why do you want back in?** :
**What have you learned from this?** :
**Who do you want to apologize to?** :
**Why should we give you a second chance**?:

====================================================================

• Rule - People who are allowed to answer re-applications :

-> SGT are allowed to answer Cadets reapplication
-> LT and higher are allowed to answer instructors reapplication

• Rule - after joining ranks :

Ex-Cadet [none-PC] ==> Joins back as a 4 stars cadet.
Ex-Cadet [PC] ==> Joins back as a full Cadet if still have PC, if not, 4 stars cadet.
Ex-Private or PFC ==> Same rank.
Ex-Sergeant up to Ex-CPT ==> Decided by a CPT+ following the rule said above.
ex-MAJ + ==> Decided following to an HQ discussion and/or Chief/Vice Chief approval. The Chief has the ultimate call.

Note 1 : ~[If you apply on this topic while you've never been SAPA before, you will be blacklisted from SAPA.]~(#ff6f00)

Note 2 : PC dimplomats obtained from external testing are not recognized by SAPA as you didn't go through the whole training process, unless the person left SAPA as a full cadet and just before getting his PC.

Note 3 : The Chief and the Vice Chief have full authority over these decisions, that means they don't have to stick with those rules, and any decision made by them is final.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:Turisimo
Username :theflyingdutchmen

Rank before kick/leave:SGT
How long have you been in sapa:a year
Who kicked you:-
Date of kick/leave:?
Reason for kick/leave:inactive for years
What happened from your side/why did you leave?:see above
Why do you want back in?: I would like to start playing SAES again
What have you learned from this?:-
Who do you want to apologize to?:-
Why should we give you a second chance:? I have played SAES as a SAPA member for a long time so I consider myself to be "experienced" and I think I would be a nice addition to the current members.

@turisimo said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left Sapa? - Reapply here:

please provide evidence of
a) you being in SAPA
b) you being SGT
c) the date you left (leaving post)
send this in a pm to me

browse https://archive.saesrpg.uk and take use of search field. search for both your nicknames, usernames and go to your profile and add /content after the url to see all posts/topics made by you. if you need passwords, also send me a pm (in new forums)
edit: applicant has returned as PVT today

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Barry
Username : thefastestmanalive

Rank before kick/leave: SGT*
How long have you been in sapa: I dont remember but almost an year i think
Who kicked you: I dont know.
Date of kick/leave: I dont remember exact date but was in 2016
Reason for kick/leave: I got banned from SAES
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: I got banned from SAES so i got kicked.
Why do you want back in?: Well i always liked SAPA and i was a instructor before and i would love to become one again .
What have you learned from this?: Well i learned that i shoudnt do stuff to get banned.
Who do you want to apologize to?: well the whole squad for letting them down. I was a SGT on probation and getting banned was a very bad example.
Why should we give you a second chance:? Because its been 2 years and i have changed a lot , If i get this chance i will prove myself and utilize it very wisely.

@barry-allen said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left Sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Barry
Username : thefastestmanalive

Rank before kick/leave: SGT*
How long have you been in sapa: I dont remember but almost an year i think
Who kicked you: I dont know.
Date of kick/leave: I dont remember exact date but was in 2016
Reason for kick/leave: I got banned from SAES
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: I got banned from SAES so i got kicked.
Why do you want back in?: Well i always liked SAPA and i was a instructor before and i would love to become one again .
What have you learned from this?: Well i learned that i shoudnt do stuff to get banned.
Who do you want to apologize to?: well the whole squad for letting them down. I was a SGT on probation and getting banned was a very bad example.
Why should we give you a second chance:? Because its been 2 years and i have changed a lot , If i get this chance i will prove myself and utilize it very wisely.

Due to having broken PC rules in regards to server ban you've been removed from PC which disqualifies you from joining SAPA as instructor. As we have closed our recruitment we can not let you in any way, so your only option is to get PC externally (apply through lvl1+ squad) and then rejoin SAPA as instructor, provided our team agrees on leeting you back.

Name:NH4 - Ammonium
Username :nh4

Rank before kick/leave: PFC
How long have you been in sapa: First time I joined I stayed in SAPA about 1.5 month. Second time I joined SAPA I spend 3-4 month in there I am not sure excatly.
Who kicked you:-
Date of kick/leave: 07.05.2018
Reason for kick/leave: I wanted to work in another squad from beginning.
What happened from your side/why did you leave?:I joined to STF but I gone for inactive, too much study to do so I just stop playing video games about 1 month. When I came back there are no active members and I saw STF didnt get level 1.
Why do you want back in?: SAPA is most fit squad for me besides I start this game at SAPA. I want to be part of it again.
What have you learned from this?: Well, I shouldnt go after my secondery dreams besides If i am doing this I must go with people I trust.
Who do you want to apologize to?: I would like to apologize to Tut and Mr Zeking, they spend too much effort on me for become PVT and a good player.
Why should we give you a second chance:? People can make mistakes but important thing is we must get lessons from these mistakes.

@tut-greco said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left Sapa? - Reapply here:

@turisimo said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left Sapa? - Reapply here:

please provide evidence of
a) you being in SAPA
b) you being SGT
c) the date you left (leaving post)
send this in a pm to me

browse https://archive.saesrpg.uk and take use of search field. search for both your nicknames, usernames and go to your profile and add /content after the url to see all posts/topics made by you. if you need passwords, also send me a pm (in new forums)
edit: applicant has returned as PVT today

i actually do remember him beeing in SAPA. but its literally ages ago. and he was SGT or even CPT back then. anyways i hope he rejoins us

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Coffler
Username : vnemos2

Rank before kick/leave: full cadet
How long have you been in sapa: 2 mounths or more
Who kicked you: i think i asked tut to do it
Date of kick/leave: since 1 year but the correct date i don't remember it
Reason for kick/leave: i asked to leave the squad
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: I was not qualified to the PC test and the, and there were a friends gang they were needs my help.
Why do you want back in?: I miss cop life and i found it fun by the gang life and more enjoyable.
What have you learned from this?: I found that I love police life more than gangs life and I feel bored in the gangs and look forward to returning to the police by SAPA and i hope to get the PC this time .
Who do you want to apologize to?: I apologize to Sapa's managers for my way of leaving them last time and i hope to forgive me to that .
Why should we give you a second chance:? I know that you want to graduate many police students from this academy and I want to be here again, as I did before, but this time I want to stay here because I was sad when I found the academy inactive from the past, and I hope you will return me to complete my education and become a good policeman in SAPA .

Name: flusha
Username : ogulcan01

Rank before kick/leave: PVT
How long have you been in sapa: 1 years.( i was a little bit inactive)
Who kicked you: N/A
Date of kick/leave: Well, I can't remember it.
Reason for kick/leave: I left for try to crim side but i saw that crim life isn't for me.
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: Wanted to try Crim life, but i dont want it anymore.
Why do you want back in?: I want to keep doing my job, i wanna keep teaching the basics of the "police job" to the cadets.
What have you learned from this?: I always like strict places like Academys, SAPA is always within SAES and I did learn that again SAPA is the best way to improve yourself. Never stop to improve yourself.
Who do you want to apologize to?: I would like apologize to Tut,Zeking,Estinoge they made me a great officer with discipline and patience. Sometimes i made mistakes but all of them solved by help of these Instructors.
Why should we give you a second chance: I saw that again SAPA is the best way to learn-teach somethings. And i took everything from crim side enoughly, my side is police team.