[ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here

Your server login-name, server nickname and forum name* :name : mohamed ali / ingame: RoboCop
How long have you been playing on the server :4 month
Have you ever been a member of a Criminal Gang or Organisation :N/A
Have you ever been in a Police Organisation before on SAES or another server :[RIU] i outing
Do you already have PC Qualification (Procops Access) :no
Have you read the SAPA application and training Process :yes
Why do you want to be a SAPD Server Police Officer :for get experience
What unit within SAPD would you like to join after training (like SWAT, FBI, etc) :SAPA
Do you have Discord :no
Your age :16
Your location :tunis
Explain the concept of "Role play", what do you think that means for a police officer in-game : to patrol and to prevent people from protecting the bank robbery and such
Are you aware of the rule that states you cannot be in a criminal gang and a police squad at the same time :yes
Rate your English skills from 1-10 :7

PART II - Rules for Patrol

With your own words, Explain LAW 3 :dont arrest people have 1.2.3 stars just Ignore these players, as long as they don't give you a reason to arrest them and dont arrest in hospital.event
With your own words, Explain LAW 4 :Whenever i start to chase a wanted person, offer RP first before you attempt to arrest
...Don't care about the wanted level! i have to RP with everyone first!
With your own words, Explain LAW 5 :i Give the suspects reaction time of at least 10 seconds
... Keep in mind, that they cannot read the chat all the time while a chase! we should They need some time to read it, and more time to decide, if they want to cooperate with me . i will Give them this time!
With your own words, Explain LAW 6 :i restricted time from police trainee. Should you have obtained PVT rank or higher, you're free to spawn as trainee..If i PC, my completely free to patrol alone, but it's always recommanded to get a partner to assist me, in car pursuits for exampl

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Zizou
Username : xxxzizouxx

Rank before kick/leave: cadet with two stars and DD license.
How long have you been in sapa: 18 days
Who kicked you: Sir,Tut
Date of kick/leave: I can't remember the correct date.
Reason for kick/leave: Rulebreaking.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? Well i was like a idiot i arrested a criminal on the blue Marker.
Why do you want back in : SAPA is the best squad for me and i like to become a Cadet again,( I am really sorry) .
What have you learned from this?: I learned to play with F1 rules and to don't break it again .
Who do you want to apologize to?: I apologize to Tut cuz i act like a retarded and to all SAPA members .
Why should we give you a second chance:? Because I learned a lesson from my mistake and i will improve myself t to will be a better cop .

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Wizax
Username: Wawawa
Rank before kick/leave: Cadet
How long have you been in sapa: 3-4 Weeks
Who kicked you: Tut
Date of kick/leave: I can't remember
Reason for kick/leave: Using an account not registed by me
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I was new to SAES and i didn't know what to do, When Tut told me to talk to an admin i scared to end it with a ban but now i solved that problem
Why do you want back in? : I want to back in to finish learning Police basics and get a PC
What have you learned from this? : Never break server rules and listen to people advices and respect everyone even if they are low rank than me
Who do you want to apologize to? : Tut
Why should we give you a second chance?: I have solved all my problems, learned a lot of new things and have been improving myself in the past two years

@wizax said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left Sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Wizax
Username: Wawawa
Rank before kick/leave: Cadet
How long have you been in sapa: 3-4 Weeks
Who kicked you: Tut
Date of kick/leave: I can't remember
Reason for kick/leave: Using an account not registed by me
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I was new to SAES and i didn't know what to do, When Tut told me to talk to an admin i scared to end it with a ban but now i solved that problem
Why do you want back in? : I want to back in to finish learning Police basics and get a PC
What have you learned from this? : Never break server rules and listen to people advices and respect everyone even if they are low rank than me
Why should we give you a second chance?: I have solved all my problems, learned a lot of new things and have been improving myself in the past two years

find a SGT+ for your direct invitation and instructions. you'll return as 4 star cadet with DD if you had it back then.

Name: Bozi
Username: dembo
Rank before kick/leave: My rank was PFC but got suspended and a demote to PVT.
How long have you been in sapa: Over than 3 months
Who kicked you: Got suspended for 7 days but i joined FOX.
Date of kick/leave: April, 22
Reason for kick/leave: We could have a conversation about that in game
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : After suspending me, i was so mad because i though I am right.I applied for FOX.
Why do you want back in? : I really like teaching-helping people.As SAPA needs instructors, i wanna try again
What have you learned from this? : To always think twice
Why should we give you a second chance?: You should trust me.After all that i have really changed

@bozi said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left Sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Bozi
Username: dembo
Rank before kick/leave: My rank was PFC but got suspended and a demote to PVT.
How long have you been in sapa: Over than 3 months
Who kicked you: Got suspended for 7 days but i joined FOX.
Date of kick/leave: April, 22
Reason for kick/leave: We could have a conversation about that in game
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : After suspending me, i was so mad because i though I am right.I applied for FOX.
Why do you want back in? : I really like teaching-helping people.As SAPA needs instructors, i wanna try again
What have you learned from this? : To always think twice
Why should we give you a second chance?: You should trust me.After all that i have really changed

roger, you'll come back as PVT without probation (your PVT serving time is done already)

Name: potato
Username: impacto
Rank before kick/leave: pc
How long have you been in sapa: not sure, that was a while ago
Who kicked you: n/a
Date of kick/leave: around 2014/2015
Reason for kick/leave: left to join a squad
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : as stated above, joining a squad
Why do you want back in? : i been looking for something interesting, and i thought of sapa
What have you learned from this? : nothing since i left on my own accord
Who do you want to apologize to? : n/a
Why should we give you a second chance?: im active and up for anything related with policing

Name: Hash
Username: olp
Rank before kick/leave: Ex-Cadet 0 stars
How long have you been in sapa: well not sure that was around 4 or 3 years ago
Who kicked you: n/a
Date of kick/leave: around 2015/2016
Reason for kick/leave: left to join crime life
What happened from your side/why did you leave? :nothing,happend I decied to leave
Why do you want back in? : I missed to be cop and missed the justice life
What have you learned from this? : nothing more than Iearnt more abou tthe game and I had experince
Who do you want to apologize to? : n/a
Why should we give you a second chance?: bc this time I will do all my best to get my pc and be a real cop in SAES

• 1 month later...

Name: Isaac
Username: stevejohnson
Rank before kick/leave: 2 stars Cadet
How long have you been in sapa: Around a month
Who kicked you: N/A
Date of kick/leave: I'm not sure but it's been few weeks
Reason for kick/leave: I was going to inactive and I decided to no need to be in but im back now and I want to get my PC first then Maybe I can be part of SAPA Officer
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I said I just want to get my PC first then I will try to be a Instructor
Why do you want back in? : Get my PC and will become an Instructor
What have you learned from this? : I wasn't supposed to leave Sapa, and I was supposed to get my PC.
Who do you want to apologize to? : From All Instructors
Why should we give you a second chance?: I'm ready to get my PC and Become an Instructor

Name: Asgal
Username: asgal44
Rank before kick/leave: full cadet
How long have you been in sapa: 2 months
Who kicked you: -
Date of kick/leave: I can't remember but it's been like 7 months
Reason for kick/leave: I went to help my brother with the gang.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I went to help my brother with the gang.
Why do you want back in? : Develop myself, to train people for SAPA.
What have you learned from this? : I love police times more than my gang times and I'm bored in gangs and I hope to get a PC this time.
Who do you want to apologize to? : First of all from Tut and all HQs
Why should we give you a second chance?: To be here again as I was before, and to be a good Police officer. Also to educate people.

@Asgal said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left Sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Asgal
Username: asgal44
Rank before kick/leave: full cadet
How long have you been in sapa: 2 months
Date of kick/leave: I can't remember but it's been like 7 months
Reason for kick/leave: I went to help my brother with the gang.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I went to help my brother with the gang.
Why do you want back in? : Develop myself, to train people for SAPA.
What have you learned from this? : I love police times more than my gang times and I'm bored in gangs and I hope to get a PC this time.
Who do you want to apologize to? : First of all from Tut and all HQs
Why should we give you a second chance?: To be here again as I was before, and to be a good Police officer. Also to educate people.

accepted, you'll return as 4 star cadet.

@Isaac said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left Sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Isaac
Username: stevejohnson
Rank before kick/leave: 2 stars Cadet
How long have you been in sapa: Around a month
Date of kick/leave: I'm not sure but it's been few weeks
Reason for kick/leave: I was going to inactive and I decided to no need to be in but im back now and I want to get my PC first then Maybe I can be part of SAPA Officer
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I said I just want to get my PC first then I will try to be a Instructor
Why do you want back in? : Get my PC and will become an Instructor
What have you learned from this? : I wasn't supposed to leave Sapa, and I was supposed to get my PC.
Who do you want to apologize to? : From All Instructors
Why should we give you a second chance?: I'm ready to get my PC and Become an Instructor

accepted, you'll return as 4 star cadet.

Your server login-name, server nickname and forum name :
Server login-name: raf
Server nickname: raf
Forum name: raf
How long have you been playing on the server :
I've been playing here since 2016
Have you ever been a member of a Criminal Gang or Organisation :
No.
Have you ever been in a Police Organisation before on SAES or another server :
no, i did not been
Do you already have PC Qualification (Procops Access) :
No, that's why I'm here.
Have you read the SAPA application and training Process :
Yes, all of them.
Why do you want to be a SAPD Server Police Officer :
I am an active policeman I have caught many criminals for this I want to be in the SAPA squad and protect all san andreas from serious gangs.
What unit within SAPD would you like to join after training (like SWAT, FBI, etc) : police warden
The unit that I would like to join after training is .
Do you have Discord :
Yes.
Your age : 15
Your location : Sousse, Tunisia
Explain the concept of "Role play", what do you think that means for a police officer in-game :
role play means to act just like in real life. Like asking for license and ID after pulling-over someone, or to handcuff him and drive him to the police station...
Are you aware of the rule that states you cannot be in a criminal gang and a police squad at the same time : Yes, I'm aware of the rule that states you cannot be in a criminal gang and a police squad at the same time.
Rate your English skills from 1-10 : 7
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned from the server:
no

PART II - Rules for Patrol [X = PICK A LAW FROM THE 10 LAWS]
With your own words, Explain law 1 : I MUST follow all the server rules listed in F1. Such as the "no deathmatch" rule which states that I'm not allowed to harm or kill anyone or any private car for no reason. And lots of other rules that I have to follow to keep the game environment clean.
With your own words, Explain law 3 : As a SAPA cadet, I'm not allowed to arrest players that got a wanted level lower than 4. Maybe they only made a car accident or ran over another player by accident, so they don't represent a big problem to the state of San Andreas. Either roleplay with them to lose their stars, or leave them to trainees. I'm allowed to arrest them ONLY if they shoot me or participate in a robbery.
With your own words, Explain law 6 : Once I got invited to SAPA, I'm not allowed to spawn trainee or patrol with them as I must remain loyal to SAPA. I'm free to do it if I got private rank or higher. Also, I'm not allowed to patrol alone until I become a 2nd Class Cadet (SAPA**) and ONLY if I can't find a partner (No more than 1 SAPA cadet patrolling alone in the whole server). I'm 100% free to patrol alone once I get PC. If I break this rule, I'm in a big trouble.
With your own words, Explain law 7 :
I'm still a cadet, and I must respect higher ranks as they are more experienced. Thus, I should respond to their orders and questions on the spot, and stay professional by replying like "Yes Sir!" / "No Sir" and by remaining serious while trainings and briefings. Also I should respect every other player playing on the SAES server no matter how good he is.

@raefmlaih wrong section bro.

You apply here: https://saesrpg.uk/category/184/application-section
application denied, you need to improve your English skillset and stop talking tunisian in mainchat all the time.
Next time that you apply please don't be a mong and use the formatting that we pre-designed.

• 1 month later...

Name: Bidrift
Username: bidrift9966
Rank before kick/leave: Full cadet with 0 stars, acquired with a DD license.
How long have you been in sapa: I have been in SAPA for 2 years
Date of kick/leave: I don't really remember, around 4 months ago.
Reason for kick/leave: I was a bit disregarding the chance of getting my procop diploma inside the academy therefore I decided to get it externally and give up remaining inside the academy and it seemed like my plan worked on getting the diploma.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I was willing to get the procop diploma externally.
Why do you want back in? : I would like to get back to the academy and be one of the instructors in after achieving and reaching in getting my procop diploma. Therefore, I would like to institute and help reviving the copside.
What have you learned from this? : I do not have anything to learn as I left, but as something I learnt from SAPA, is being strictly respectful to rules and regulations and being an official cop while doing my duties as one so.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Harris, Tut
Why should we give you a second chance?: It is the decision from your side or so.

Name: FireFox

Username: firefox201791

Rank before kick/leave: Full Sergeant First Class

How long have you been in sapa: almost 2 years and a half.

Date of kick/leave: I don't remember the exact date but it was 8 months ago

Reason for kick/leave:

Well, for a reason the
academy started to rush the current cadets education process and closed the recruitment for new applicants, to be honest I felt so useless even though I was a full SFC with Driving Division and Helicopter Division Instructor diplomas, anyways I kept being patient and playing totally alone while NO ONE with me in /squad, after waiting for a decent amount of time I decided to leave for FOX Operations X because I really hated to be useless.

What happened from your side/why did you leave?

Nothing much than what I stated above, despite asking HQs especially Tut every now and then about the conversion process and how could I help in it.

Why do you want back in? :

Since the academy started to accept new cadets

I guess I should put all my efforts and hard work in it again.

What have you learned from this?

To be honest I Iearned that FOX is a real decent squad and I never regret joining it.

Who do you want to apologize to? N/A

Why should we give you a second chance?:

oh well, I'm not going to be cocky and say "I'm the best" or such stuff but all what I can say is if you sir got access to the old forums go and check the "instructor activity" topic or whatever was it called, Z far as I remember in the few months i spent as a SFC I've helped many cadets to get the Professional Cop diploma from the scratch and gave them many DD/HD lessons and or tests.

Thank for your time.

respectfully,

Mahomud Elnashar "FireFox"

Fox Operations X Sergeant

San Andreas Police Academy Ex Sergent First Class

Name: Carter
Username: choosen7
Rank before kick/leave: full cadet with PC,DD and HD. Actually was applied for Officer
How long have you been in sapa: with my ex carrier in SAPA I could say 2,5 months
Date of kick/leave: July 3 as I remember but Im not sure about exact date
Reason for kick/leave: I was decided to take my Procop diploma from External and at the same time Want to help my friends squad
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : honestly It was all about me. I alwasy want a chance to become an Instructor of SAPA and Help to Cadets which is need to help but I was need to help my friend. So I can tell that as a reason,
Why do you want back in? : Now I have a chance to accomplish my goal.
What have you learned from this? : Basically I realized I was making the wrong decisions for what I wanted to do.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I want to apologize from Tut because He alwasy helped me when I need a help and I have disappointed him.
**Why should we give you a second chance: I have an opportunity to correct the mistakes I have made in the past, and now I have an opportunity to apologize to the people I've made mistakes with.Now I'm really ready to do the right things and work hard.

Name: Dyam Douglas
Username: dyam98
Rank before kick/leave: Sergeant First Class
How long have you been in sapa: accumalated, about two years.
Who kicked you: I left and was not kickerd.
Date of kick/leave: Unknown, I'd say about two years ago.
Reason for kick/leave: Joining a more active and less bureaucratic squad.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I joined two squads and finally settled for FOX where I've been for around two years.
Why do you want back in? : Since PC testing is no longer carried out externally, it's fair to say SAPA is getting a raise in activity. I think I can be of excellent service educating the new cadets enrolling into SAPA.
What have you learned from this? : Not relevant.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Not relevant.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I think I have always shown my dedication and involvement with the SAPD community. And I am excited to teach new cadets the tricks of the job. Lastly I think it is a great opportunity to get myself involved more into the PC community and enriches my job as a detective at the Police Complaints Department.

Thank you for considering my application.
Kind regards,

Dyam Douglas