1- Name: Mohamed
2- Ingame name: Beast
3- Age: 21
4- Sex: Male
5- English proficiency: 7/10
6- Native language: Arabic
7- Other languages: English & basic French
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing MTA in 2013 and joined SAES in 2019.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 267 hours
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): Average of 90 minutes.
12- Average FPS: 30-50
13- Average Ping: 80-100
14- Previous organizations: None.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: No, sometimes it causes lag. But I will be there if necessary.
16- Have you installed Teamspeak 3: Yes.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX Operations X is a squad of well trained and skilled members who work together as one family in order to protect the citizens of San Andreas from any terrorist threats.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is when someone arrests a criminal once he leaves or joins the marker at any door.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1- Deathmatching is killing any player for no reason. 2-Using any kind of cheats such as small skin or teleportation. 3- It is only allowed to have one account on SAES, multiaccounting is forbidden. 4- You may not talk foreign languages in main chat, only English is allowed.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because SAES is already a role-playing server and I guess criminals need a chance before going jail.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I love listing to techno music. I study engineering and that's my third year. I'm kind of a person that doesn't talk much. My favorite pets are cats.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I really can't tell. But I can say that I'm good at parachuting and driving and not that bad in gun fights( 1 vs. 1).
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Well, I figured out that FOX is not just a squad but also a family that you can trust and they can bring the best of you.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I think I'm trustworthy and loyal person who can fit the standards of this great team.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/To5OgSO

https://i.imgur.com/nfqB207.jpg

SECTION A

1- Name: Sultz
2- Ingame name: Sultz
3- Age: 20
4- Sex: M
5- English proficiency: 9
6- Native language: English
7- Other languages: None
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 6 Years Ago
10- Total gameplay (hours): 70
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 5
12- Average FPS: 50
13- Average Ping: 10
14- Previous organizations: Outfit, RDMC
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes
16- Have you installed Teamspeak 3: No

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is an intel based agency that protects the nation. FOX is a law enforcement squad that prevents criminals from doing illegal activities. We stop any bad things from happening. FOX is a respected squad in SAES and have high expectations and standards to look up to. FOX Operation services in almost well equipped however, the main purpose of the intelligence services is to protect the SA from threats in all areas, also they may always have to hide their identities, even for the safety and the person who will work in such institutions should be well equipped, just like the fox operations, the most important is intelligence-driven and a threat-focused national security organization, Serving as a semi-subordinate organization, it is responsible for organizing foreign intelligence, espionage and special operations.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is jailing a wanted criminal right after he left or got inside a building. This is forbidden and against the rules
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:

1. Deathmatching (Killing players without a reason.)

2. Multi accounts (Having more than one accounts)

3. Hacking (Using a trainer/cheats)

4. Foreign languages (only English allowed in main chat.)

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: You should roleplay because SAES is a roleplaying server and it wants players to role-play. It is also good to give the criminal a chance to see what he has to say.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am a strong teamworker and can also work good by myself. I am an outgoing and fun person. I like to speak with my team members and to discuss future potentials.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I am good at teamwork, shooting, driving, flying and arresting. I
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX is a trusted team and I would like to be respected. I have been around FOX members and have also chilled with them and also been on some patrols to see how well they are working. I was impressed by what I saw and I thought that the way that the FOX members are playing is really good so I decided to join FOX if it is possible.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am a great team player and I always have my team members back no matter what they go through. I will ensure that my team is good.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:?

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

https://i.imgur.com/OZyKafG.png

Dear Applicants, it's time for some results;

@Beastt, Congratulations, your application for FOX has been ~[accepted]~(lime), you're an old cop and I've personally heard a lot good about you! An sHQ+ will reach out to you ingame for testing.

@Sultz, Thank you for applying, your application is currently under review and we'll return with results as soon as possible. You could make yourself known amongst our members in the meanwhile.

@Kyle Wish you luck in your search for a spawn with level 0 combat shotgun, because what could be more important about joining a squad than its guns?

Regards,
FOX HQ

1- Name: David
2- Ingame name: Subjoi/Arsenic
3- Age: 22
5- English proficiency: I'd say my English "skills" are above average. If I'd have to rate it on a scale from 1 to 10 I'd truthfully say I'm a 9. Sure, I make some grammar mistakes sometimes, but who doesn't? I even do them in my native language.
6- Native language: Swedish
7- Other languages: English
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I do not.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started around 2010 or so. I do not remember completely.
10- Total gameplay (hours): During the new system I have a few hours - in the past? Endless.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): A couple of hours.
12- Average FPS: 60.
13- Average Ping: 30.
14- Previous organizations: I have been in DEA, FBI and lastly Outfit.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes.
16- Have you installed Teamspeak 3: I have.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is an intel driven national security agency. The duty of FOX is to ensure the safety of the country from criminal activity. FOX also supports federal agencies such as Homeland Security and more.
B. Define marker arrest: Camping markers to arrest wanted criminals.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10.

• No deathmatching

• No bug abusing

• No hacking (macroing, trainers etc.)

• No multi-accounting
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: To give criminals a chance, alongside keeping the role-play aspect of the server alive.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm dedicated to what I believe is right but can also realize when I am in the wrong. I despise people who thinks they are superior because of stupid reasons, e.g acting as if someone's better than someone because their playtime is higher. What does that prove?
I also like ice cream and drugs.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths are, as stated, dedication and discipline. If I want something, whether it is an item or knowledge I pursue to get it. Weaknesses are probably my own mental health and my strive of perfection. Since perfection is unreachable I'll put myself down when I don't reach my unreachable goal.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I know people inside FOX whom I have known for years, and I have heard FOX is the superior squad as well.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Due to my history on SAES, my knowledge, experience and general understanding of the server and game. I have past history as a police officer, which would also be a massive boost as to why I fit into FOX.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No, not for now.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

https://puu.sh/F9Trg/84bbdd7069.jpg

@subjoi said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- Name: David
2- Ingame name: Subjoi/Arsenic
3- Age: 22

Greetings,
FOX HQ Team has reviewed your application and your current status has now been set to ~[Under-review]~(yellow). You are required to patrol around with the squad members and get to know each other before we proceed with your application.
We wish you good luck.

Best Wishes,
FOX HQ Team.

SECTION A

1- Name: Omar
2- Ingame name: Redlive
3- Age: 19
5- English proficiency: Fluent
6- Native language: Arabic
7- Other languages: English
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: At the end of 2017/early 2018, not sure of the exact start date.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 386
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): Depends on the day, usually 1-3 hours, sometimes less than that, sometimes more.
12- Average FPS: 60
13- Average Ping: 119
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: No previous organizations. Previous gangs: Z, CripZ.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, I always have my Discord open when I'm on my PC, which is almost always.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's role is simple and self-defined as the motto suggests, "Honor bound to defend freedom". FOX's role is to create a peaceful, free, and just nation by ridding the street of gangs, serial killers, terrorists, or any such radical groups that threaten the peace and freedom of our country. FOX's top priority is the safety and freedom of the citizens. FOX cares not for riches, fame, or property, but rather the safety, security, and freedom of the people.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is arresting someone immediately upon leaving or entering a marker/interior. This is unfair as it does not give a chance for the criminal to react, which is why it is against the rules.
C. Minimum arresting level: The minimum arresting level for a FOX member is 10.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1) Deathmatching, whether you are a criminal, cop, or any other role, deathmatching is absolutely prohibited in the server; that means you are not allowed to randomly shoot or kill anyone for no valid reason, this includes damaging/shooting someone's vehicle. 2) Multi-accounting is prohibited. Multi-accounting is having more than one account on SAES. This can allow for unfair play and abuse, which is why it is against the server rules. 3) Bug abuse. Bug abusing is absolutely prohibited as it gives you an unfair advantage. 4) No harassment or bullying of any kind, this includes racism.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES is a roleplaying server, so if you can roleplay a scenario, do it. It creates more interesting and fair situations that become fun for all players involved. This also allows the criminal in question to explain the reason he's in that situation and gives a better, peaceful choice to handle things in a respectful manner rather than chasing and arresting the offender on the spot.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I like trying new things, creating things, and attempting to learn new talents. I love food, cats, red, books, games, chess, writing, and anything that involves creativity and a good story. I believe in peaceful resolutions rather than violent ones, peace is not just an option, it is the ONLY option (96% of the times, that is, there is always the peaceful way to deal with things). I am quite indecisive.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I can adapt and learn anything if the equipment is provided (A teacher/mentor), I am okay with trying new things, as mentioned above. I am fluent in English and love writing stories, so that is great for roleplay. I am good at a car chase. WEAKNESSES: I am not good with weapons, shotgun? miss, sniper? miss, Taser? probably miss. There are probably a few more that just can't come to mind at the moment.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I want to learn and be in something new. Make new friends and play alongside old ones. I want to participate in community events, challenges, even hangouts, with a friendly group, rather than alone. I know that FOX has some of the best people, and I hope to get to know you all! <3
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am loyal, I absolutely hate leaving something. If I join/enter something, I commit to it, or at least try to as much as I can. I can roleplay well, help in trainings and events, and am flexible to try new things or tasks.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? Hope I get to meet and learn from you soon! Edit: Section B, Question D, I actually wrote a single rule and forgot to add the rest, added them now, sorry about that!

Retard test: https://i.imgur.com/K5nDgUi.png

@redlive122 said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name: Omar
2- Ingame name: Redlive

Greetings,
FOX HQ Team has reviewed your application and your current status has now been set to ~[Under-review]~(yellow). You are required to patrol around with the squad members and get to know each other before we proceed with your application.
We wish you good luck.

Best Wishes,
FOX HQ Team.

@Howlze

Dear Arsenic,

We've not seen much from you

Hello. I'm sorry for my inactivity. I've had a lot going on as of recently, both managing several discord servers and personal issues in real life that I have sadly prioritized above SAES. When I've had the time to play my MTA hasn't functioned but that has since been fixed. Expect to see me a lot more now.

Thank you for your patience.

P.S I'd like the inform whomever reading this that my official name in-game, despite my forums username, will be Arsenic. I will be nicking Subjoi when doing various other things un-related to FOX and official issues.

SECTION A

1- Name: Mert Ouzhan
2- Ingame name: Richard
3- Age: 18
5- English proficiency: I consider myself a fluent speaker in English.
6- Native language: Turkish
7- Other languages: I speak English very close to my Turkish and I can also barely speak French at a basic level
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I used to have my Pro Cop diploma before, lost it because of joining a gang. However I've recently applied for Pro Cop again.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Somewhen between 2011 and 2012
10- Total gameplay (hours): 3300+ hours
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): It depends on my mood and business, but to mark an approx time, I could say at least 2 hours a day.
12- Average FPS: 50+
13- Average Ping: 70+-
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: I've taken part of many organizations, declaring a few of the most recent ones would be enough I deem. I used to be FOX, Five-0, FBI, Clandestine Mob. I and my brother decided to take an action in FBI during it's inactive time, we did a great job though but we decided to help out our friends with Five-0. After some time, we couldn't feel comfortable and enjoy our time inside Five-0, we decided to apply for FOX. The reason I left FOX is already known by most of the HQs, if detailed explination would be required, I can state.

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, I'm both active in voice chats and general

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is a team of highly skilled and intel based agents. Their main goal is to keep a safe country for it's citizens by preventing any kind of illegal or criminal actions. They also have connections with other intel based groups such as Homeland Security.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is to arrest someone during their pass through markers where they can't move and perform any action. It's strictly prohibited.

• The word of any staff is final, they are placed as staffs for a reason.

• Deatmatching is strictly prohibited, it's something that damages the enjoy of the game. Why would you hit someone for no reason tho?

• Impersonating players or clan members is strictly prohibited, the rule seems quite understandable and acceptable, why would you act like someone who you are not?

• Usage of cheats or 3rd party programs is strictly prohibited, are you a loser who would need 3rd party programs to play a game?
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: The actual thing is that we are playing in a RPG server where we are supposed to roleplay as much as we could. That's the main idea of the game already.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name is Mert Ouzhan. I'm 18 years old and I live in Turkey, in a very good city named Bursa. I mostly enjoy my time playing computer games and hanging out with my friends. My hobbies can be stated as cycling, reading, gaming and travelling. I actually am quite interested in the history and morals of the UK and English.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: As the time passed, I could've found the opportunity to work on my weak sides and improve my stronger sides. First of all, I'm a great teammate who would never leave his friend behind for whatever it costs. I've got quite a good amount of knowledge of the game and I could say that my in-game skills are remarkable. I'm an outgoing person who likes meeting new people. When it comes to my weaknesses, I could be a bit silly time to time but that doesn't happen much and I'm eager to keep it at the lowest level which doesn't disturb people.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I will go honest with that question, FOX is actually the best squad with it's management team and coordinators. I personally like the members of FOX as I've already known them. Most of my close friends are a part of FOX which means it will be quite easy to get used to the style of the team. FOX is some sort of an elite squad with a promising background.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I've seen and had a lot during my SAES career within 9 years, I can surely offer all of my enthuasism during organization activities. I'm pretty much okay with all of the members who are inside FOX, we would be more than a good team and undoubt I will fit in the team.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No, I don't.

:::

Spoiler Text

SECTION A

1- Name: I am Batuhan.
2- Ingame name: I am known as Matthews.
3- Age: I am 20 years old.
4- Sex: I am a male.
5- English proficiency: Fluent.
6- Native language: Turkish.
7- Other languages: I can speak German.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I do.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: About 9 years ago.
10- Total gameplay (hours): +3000 hours.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): It depends on my university calendar but i login daily. (Exceptations may happen)
12- Average FPS: 59
13- **Average Ping:**70-100.
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: I have been part of a lot of organizations before and I might miss some. I will just write down the recent ones. Arms Assassins: I left to join police side once and last. FBI: Decided to go for FBI after my departure from AA. I spent some time and worked hard for the squad then I decided to leave to help out a growing squad. Five-0: I would keep it private.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, I am.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Basicly the same role that every squad has common. Main difference is investigations and evidence research, Federal VIP protection and upgrading technology.
B. Define marker arrest: It's arresting a wanted player when he goes to an interrior.
C. Minimum arresting level: +10.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1st: The word of any admin or staff is final. So there is nothing more to say after a clan member decides at the last. If you feel like something is wrong with the desicion, you can still contact a SAES HQ.
2nd: Deathmatching is forbidden. Since it is a role play gaming server, not a freeroam, It is totally not permitted to kill or damage anyone without any valid reason.
3rd: It is totally forbidden to fake report. If you make so, you'll be the one that punished.
4th: It is totally not permitted to abuse any bug or stuff in the server. By doing it, you may face a permanent ban.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: The server is also role play based, not actually full gaming neither role playing. So It's a better option to give an opportunity to community players a chance to role play and have fun.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well, I am just a normal guy which is studying university at outcity. I do travel outcities in the summer. I am studying agriculture engineering and its going to be my third grade at it. I sometimes have to break small break due to my in real life matters.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths: I would start stating my strenghths with my English skills. I honestly think that I am very good at it and able to speak and spell it very good. I am good at driving and taking control of a vehicle. Back in a time when i was playing american football, i was a captain there and i know how to organize people and push them to make something done at the time. I am a calm fella and not able to be triggered easily. Plus, I do have a lot of Role Playing experience which means my imagination about role plays is good.
My weaknesses: I sometimes have indecisions between my heart and conscience. I also act unnatural and feel different when i get too much praise from someone, that is the one of my most weaknesses tho. I just focus on the commendations and feel extremly arrogant. I always want to get the things done before the time or at the time. I sometimes show excessively effort to make it done.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I am applying for FOX because I see FOX as a stable and confortable place. Also the roster makes me incitement.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I consider myself as a calm and team player. I also trust myself and my abilities.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No, I don't.

https://imgur.com/a/Z1XYYey

1- Name: Mohammad
2- Ingame name: Nishki
3- Age: 19 years old.
4- Sex: I am a Male.
5- English proficiency: I am a fluent speaker.
6- Native language: Arabic is my native language
7- Other languages: Arabic and a bit of Turkish
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Not yet but I am working on it.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: about 4 and a half years ago for SAES but MTA was a long while ago.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 2400 around that.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 6 to 7.
12- Average FPS: 100
13- Average Ping: 100
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure:

OC/ It died

Thc and CripZ/ I didn't find myself in there as it was nothing but a waste of time for me.
ETF/ I was kicked due to an adminjail.

Note: I did not count the low leveled gangs that just died and went to corruption.

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes I am.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Foxes role is to protect and role the people around the city insure everyone's freedom and make them feel actually safe.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is basically waiting for someone at the other side of the shop/store and arrest him right when he reaches the other side.
C. Minimum arresting level: Minimum is 10 stars.
1/ Do not cause useless drama. Do not do stupid drama for nothing.
2/ No multi accounting. Do not have more than 1 account.
3/ No hacking. You know what that is. ehm ehm @Makaveli
4/ No scamming, Do not scam money or property which would lead you to get banned.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: First of all we play on an RPG server so we should define our server by attempting professional role-plays and going around it. Role-playing before an arrest comes always for fun and for feeling the actual moment that you are a cop as you role-play with the criminal.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:
1/ I a good cook!
2/ I am outgoing and social and I like making new friends.
3/ I am a team player as I like to work in groups.
4/ I am determined as I like to do something for example if I want to eat I eat!!.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
1/I am eager to learn.
2/ I enjoy teamwork and communication
3/ My shooting skills are nice.
Weaknesses:
1/ I joke around too much and I am a bit unstable sometimes I don't know if there are more but I hope not >.<

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I know lots of people in the squad my bestfriend is in the squad 2 recent friends of mine applied for it as-well some people in the squad might have a bad image of me but as soon as they actually hang around with me or voice-chat it will change I am 100% sure of that.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am active humble a team worker and I think every squad is looking for team players that actually work as a team and as a squad.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? As known I might not have a good image rather a bad one but as I have said and actually it happened many times when people get close to me and get to know me I will actually become a good friend as they would change there opinion/idea about me.

https://imgur.com/a/KdNiaVI

@Nishki said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- Name: Mohammad
2- Ingame name: Nishki

Lucky you, an application final answer in 3 hours (just for our favorite customers).
Because I hate writing essays, I am gonna quote JE's answer from another great ex/dead applicant

we're not a second choice squad which you knock the doors on after being denied from others. I've seen your maturity already and let's not talk about your loyalty aspect which is torn to shreds beyond recognition at this point.

Therefore application is ~[Denied]~(red) and ye don't re-apply in 3 days, it doesn't really work that way.

Good luck next time where ever u apply.
FOX HQ Team.

should have added bad sarcasm and memes in your strengths

@Mert-Aaron said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- Name: Mert Ouzhan
2- Ingame name: Richard

@Matthews said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- Name: I am Batuhan.
2- Ingame name: I am known as Matthews.

Greetings,
FOX HQ Team has reviewed your applications and your current status has now been set to ~[Under-review.]~(orange) You are required to patrol around with the squad members and get to know each other before we proceed with your application.
We wish you good luck.

Best Wishes,
FOX HQ Team.

SECTION A

1- Name: Aaron Oznavruz
2- Ingame name: Aaron
5- English proficiency: Pretty fluent, 7 out of 10 I'd say.
6- Native language: Dutch
7- Other languages: English, Turkish.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Removed due to joining a gang.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2014
10- Total gameplay (hours): Approx 1900 hours.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 3 hours.
12- Average FPS: 40-50
13- Average Ping: 20

Underground Empire : I left after having a long standing issue with one of the HQ.

Organization Zero : I got kicked after being banned for dming an irl friend.

Comando da Capital : I lead a bankrob we started without permission of the bankrob leader, however had permission of an HQ.

Son of Anarchy : Left to join law enforcement.

The Strike Team : Left to help Adistar creating ThC.

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: I am an active user on discord. Aaroon#5125

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is an law enforcement agency specialized in both national security threaths and daily base crimes.
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone who just used a marker to enter/exist an interior.

• You are not allowed to speak forgein languages within the Mainchat, only English is permitted.

• Do not damage nor kill anyone without having a valid reason to do so, it's considered deathmatching and is punish able.

• Abusing bugs is not allowed, you should report it directly to an admin.

• You are not allowed to have more than 1 account.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: You should give everyone a chance to respond, he might surrender without having to chaze him all the way.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hi there, as mentioned above my name is Aaron, a 19 y.o who likes to practise Martial Arts. I have been a long standing player within this community, however I have had my inactivity periods. I hope I can fully be active again.

Strenghts ; Roleplaying and Combat are one of my better sides.

Weakness : Trouble indicating wether to stop joking or not, might get me in trouble one day .

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I have Always had an eye on this organization, yet never had to chance to apply or whatsoever.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I honestly have no Idea, I guess my personality, overall I like to joke and keep up a happy atmosphere
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? Thanks for reading my application if you have come this far!

Will do asap, did not have to chance to do so yet.

@Aaron said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name: Aaron Oznavruz
2- Ingame name: Aaron

Greetings,
FOX HQ Team has reviewed your application and your current status has now been set to ~[Under-review.]~(orange) You are required to patrol around with the squad members and get to know each other before we proceed with your application.
We wish you good luck.

Best Wishes,
FOX HQ Team.

• 2 weeks later...

SECTION A

1- Name: Jasper
2- Ingame name: Jasper
3- Age: I'm 21 years old.
4- Sex: Male.
5- English proficiency: I've passed my exams for English level A2.
6- Native language: Dutch
7- Other languages: I can speak German a little.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I do not.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Winter 2011.
10- Total gameplay (hours): At the moment of writing this application, I have a total of 4895 hours.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): Kind of hard to give a good number. I have a weekly changing schedule for my work. When I'm working late, I can most likely not log in that day. When in day shift I can login in the evening for let's say 2-3 hours.
12- Average FPS: Stable 60 FPS.
13- Average Ping: In between 20 and 30 ping.
In my "junior" years of being part of this server, I pretty much joined every organisation possible. I really did not 'care' about status or whatsoever. I've started to become more serious with the game only a couple of years ago. I will list the organisations from that moment on which I can remember.

• Rebels MC --> Left (Reason: I was not quite interested in the criminal side anymore. Last weeks as Rebel member I was pretty much only playing as a cop and after that couldn't find my interest in the criminal life back.)

• Texas Cartel --> Died

• S.W.A.T. --> Left (Reason: The squad wasn't quite active, the members ingame rarely spawned or patrolled together.)

• S.T.F. --> Left (Reason: My first ever gang in the server (Rebels MC) was back alive and many old friends were active again. I wanted to join them again.)

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: I am. I might not say a lot, but I'm always checking the channels.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): The squad is mainly focussed on Investigations and training new officers to become more specialised in various categories such as becoming a weapon expert. Beside this work, it is their duty to keep the streets safe for families in San Andreas.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is when you camp near a marker and arrest the criminal as soon as he gets out.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10+

• Deathmatch --> When you damage a player or vehicle without a reason.

• Trainers / Cheats --> Any program which gives you an unfair advantage against other players is prohibited and will result in a server ban.

• Impersonating --> You're not allowed to act like someone you are not.

• Hospital camping --> Camping at the hospital as any class is not allowed. Once respawned, you should leave the area a.s.ap..

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: It's common sense. SAES is a roleplaying game, every organisation should have their main focus on roleplaying.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm Jasper, 21 years old and currently living in The Netherlands. I have a full time job in the Logistics as a Transportplanner for a huge supermarket. This job requires me to work at variable times, however only 4 days per week. When I'm free from work, I go to the Gym and focus on my hobby as a Drummer. Right now I'm also putting my interest in development, as I will most likely follow a Bachelor education for it next year.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I'd say my biggest strength is the experience I currently have in the server. I've been part of several groups which made me learn a lot about the server and myself (such as Staff, Desert Eagles, PCD). Beside that I believe I'm a strong team player. I always prefer team play over anything, and especially as a police officer working as a team is very important.
My weakness would be the lack of driving skill. I might not be the best driver, I will likely flip the car and crash into a pole several times.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I believe FOX is currently the most active and skilled squad around. The members are mature and always in for a patrol when I meet some.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: With my history in the Police Department I believe my skill would be a good addition to the team. I'm an active, loyal player and I always prefer playing as a team.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? N/A

Spoiler Text

SECTION A

1- Name: Daniels
2- Ingame name: Daniels89
3- Age: 15
4- Sex: M
5- English proficiency: 7/10
6- Native language: Latvian
7- Other languages: Norwegian
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Not at the moment
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Since early 2015
10- Total gameplay (hours): According to the game stats i have 160, though i am certain that there must have been some sort of error as i have been a regular player with a decent amount of hours every week since 2015
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): Roughly 1-3 hours depending on the days and the time that i have available
12- Average FPS: 70
13- Average Ping: 90
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: I have not been a part of any previous organizations
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: To some extent i am

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): A threat-focused squad with highly-trained professionals who's duty is to protect the citizens of SA from all kinds of danger.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is when you arrest somebody who is near/or next to a marker (A bank or building entrance for an example)
C. Minimum arresting level: At least 10 wanted level stars

Number 3: Do not abuse any form of bugs in the game and do not change any textures and etc that would give you an unfair advantage. Trainers and cheats aren't allowed either.
Number 5: No form of harassment or bullying other players.
Number 7: No multi-accounting (Don't use more than one account).
Number 1. No Deathmatching (Killing other players for no reason at all).

E. Explain why you should attempt to role-play before each arrest: One should attempt to role-play before an arrest as it is way more professional than instantly running after a wanted person like some sort of Police Officer Trainee. I've had it as a basic rule ever since i joined SAPA, so it ain't no problem for me to role-play instead of arresting right away.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello there application reader, i hope you are doing well and since this application asked about it, i will tell a little bit about myself. My name is Daniels Klavins, at the time i am 15 years old and i go in middle-school. I enjoy simple things in life like playing video-games, taking part in some sports and squatting whenever i can.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I would say that my strengths are flying and parachuting, and my weaknesses are being able to communicate very quickly via chat and being a good driver.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I wish to join FOX over all the other squads, mainly because this is one of the biggest squads in the server, the members (I am told) are very friendly and don't seem to have an ego and that many of them are very active in the server which is something that i have looked after quite a while.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am a hard-working guy that is obedient, and i enjoy taking part in role-plays, and i especially enjoy teamwork.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I'd like to thank FOX|JohnnyEnglish for telling me about the squad.

Retard test: https://imgur.com/sKEUUyq

@Jasper

Hey Jasper. After this discussion, there's a lot of divide in the the votes and opinions, both good and less good. We want to keep the FOX a good hang-around place for everyone, so we've decided to deny your application for now. If you wish to still join, you can re-apply after two weeks. During these two weeks I would suggest hanging around with FOX members, and show the people who have doubts about you, that you've really changed and matured up. It's your decission.

~Fox HQ Team.

SECTION A

1- Name:: Bostjan
2- Ingame name: Mr.PhoenixX
3- Age: Turning 25 in September.
4- Sex:: Male
5- English proficiency:: 8/10
6- Native language:: Slovenian,Serbian
7- Other languages: English, German ( a little )
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: I had it back when i was cop but lost it due to joining criminal side.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing SAES in 2012. But had some inactive sessions like 2014-2015 and August 2016- 2017.
10- **Total gameplay (hours):**1550 Hours
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): Like 10 hours a week or more.
12- Average FPS: 60
13- Average Ping: Around 50.
When i decided to join "the black side" , I've been in few squads ( Fox, FBI). I've been FBI back in 2012,Did spend much time here after that i joined Hell Soldiers. I joined fox in ending of 2017, then left it and joined back to HS.
My first gang were Blackbullets and Tuga Thugs back in 2013-2014,I can't remember actually reasons why i left.
After all i joined Hells Soldiers which was like in 2015-2016 till 2018 when i got kicked by Twenta for telling him truth after that hell Soldiers Died.
During that time i didn't named i joined many small gangs that are dead now,which i helped to raise, but they have been unsuccesfull. ( Midtown gangsters, The Omerta, BloodZ, Ztatic, Mongols MC, SoA, Warlocks MC).
in 2018 May i joined Wild~angels. Then they died after that i joined BloodZ with some slovenian fellas which we reached lv 2 then we have been demoted due to few people using some illegal scripts, i was set as leader but i resigned because i couldn't handle leading thing and further goals with bloodZ.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes,I am.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Fox Operations X is a squad, that works against organised criminal. They do normal Police activities such as patrolling and making pullovers, identifications (pullovers) , With their high discipline they're main goal is to stop high criminal activities such as Store robberies, Turf wars, Bank robberies. Their main goal is to gain Popularity of material thing such as properties and reputation. The priority of FOX is to make San Andreas Citizens safe and comfortable to live.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest means that you arrest a player inside a marker ( this rule is mostly breaked in Bankrobberies or jails ) It's also not allowed to camp a player to move out of marker then go straigh behind him and arrest him few meters after he left marker.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules::

1. There's no deathmatching on SAES:RPG. That means you're not allowed to attack or shoot other player without being in danger such as being wanted and the cop is chasing you, you're allowed to protect yourself. You're not allowed to kill police officers, while they're roleplaying. You're also not allowed to dm such with park killing, which means you park on other player and kills him by that.

2. You're not allowed to use any scripts / hacks, which would make you advantage within the gamem.

3. You're not allowed to avoid arrests Such as throwing a grenade while you are being chased by a police officer just to not being arrested. That also means you're not allowed to kill other player inside Jail to get out faster than running out or using F1 im stuck to avoid arrest.

4. You're not allowed to abuse animations to make yourself faster or to get a advantage while chasing a criminal / chasing down a criminal.

5. You're not allowed to camp at hospital and wait for criminals to spawn their cars and just shoot them down so you can easily arrest them.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: You should attempt to roleplay first since SAES:RPG is a roleplay server which means every job has its sort of roleplay. ETC. ( Police officers stops San Andreas Citizens to check if their documents are legal ) That means you must offer a roleplay to a criminal which your chasing so you do first attempt to stop down player safely and do the roleplay, but if criminal or anyone else that is wanted starts to shoot you down or you're being in danger you're allowed to not go roleplay way and just arrest him.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:: I am Bostjan. I live in slovenia since i was few years old, back then we moved from serbia. I turned 23 this year, but im playing Saes:rpg since 2012. First moments on Saes was hard but i make it through. I experinced both,Criminal and cop life.I always love to put much effort to prove something. I love to work with people and make good friendships,which is my main reason to play SAES to enjoy the gameplay.
Definetely i would like to point out my biggest strenght, which is that im very reliable, also i know how to listen to people to help them out. My strenght is also that im a hard worker im not giving up till the very end. I also learn things very fast, that means i always to listen to people if they have right and take their tips to my advantage, because im also just a human so i can't know everything.
My biggest weakness is that i have very high motivation but even with that sometimes i got pissed which makes me to take a break from playing for atleast few hours to calm down.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I would like to join FOX Operations X infront of all squads since i've been a member of FOX and it was just brilliant to a part of that nice team. After a long decision after i left FOX back in 2017, i joined crim side since i didn't left it to join other Squad. I found myself comfortable at FOX and just enjoyed it with players like Sam,Ha$$oni,JohnnyEnglish and mostly all of them, i wasn't with conflict or any bad relationships with any members. I also promised that if i would ever join Cop side i will join FOX, i didn't and wouldn't even think of joining any other squad.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I would fit the team, because i have loads of experince since im a veteran player of SAES. I also make good relationships with the team, making a good atmosphere and i always put infront teamwork, so i don't look only at myself and help others in need or help my team to success to the main goal.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? Well, I am Bostjan i come from Slovenia. I'm known under nick Mr.PhoenixX. I had changed my nick due to bad reputation with BloodZ issue, which also put a bad name on me, even if it wasn't my fault. Now i decided, that i'm giving up on criminal life since i don't find myself here anymore after long years of being a member of Hell Soldiers and trying to help new gangs to raise up. I'm always positive and looking forward. Since i made a break point decision to join back where i actually started at Cop life, I would like to join back FOX, because of the reasons i mentioned in upper lines. I hope you don't have me in a bad name, because i left you guys and went to criminal life.

Picture of white house : https://imgur.com/a/qmlLFAL