FOX - FOX Operations X

alt text
SECTION 1

Name: Tanel
In-game name: Script
Sex: Male
English proficiency: 9/10
Native language: Estonia
Other language(s): English, Finnish and bit of Swedish and Russian.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, i don't.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: In 2018
Total gameplay (hours): About 270.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 4-5 or more.
Average FPS: 60
Average ping: 30
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:

:::

The Chosen Few MC: Left to join Cop side.
SEALS: Left to join SAPA and get ProCop Diploma.
ICE I didn't like the community of the squad and wanted to progress my career.

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes i am.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is a police squad that is responsible for national security and law enforcement. FOX protects all citizens of SA from national threats.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is arresting a player while he is trying to move inside/outside a interior.
C. Minimum arresting level: 5
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
1. No Deathmatching.
2. You are only permitted to have 1 SAES account.
3. Do not create false reports.
4. No impersonating players or SAES clan members.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES:RPG is an roleplay based server, the point is to get some roleplaying going on. Everyone likes a good roleplay and it makes the game more fun for you and others.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hey! My name is Tanel, im a 17-years old boy from Estonia! I live in Finland due work in an 2 story house with my mother and brother. I study in Vocational College as an ''Machine Programmer'' I've been studying for 1 year now and im looking to be an CNC programmer in the future.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strenghts are
Loyalty: Always looking foward to stay in one place and support the ones im with.
Optimistic: Always confident about what i do!
Politness: Always trying my best to respect others!
Helpfull: I love to help others and especially the ones who really need the help.
Gamer: I've been playing games since a kiddo! My highest achivement as a gamer is getting rank ''Global Elite'' in CS:GO.

My weaknesses are:
Being too honest.
Being too loyal.
Wishing the best from others and myself.
Counting and trusting on people who i shouldn't.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I see FOX as the ultimate police squad. I like the community of it. I feel like FOX is a really professional and active squad, i would love to be part of it and meet new players, learn new skills and knowledge and prove what am i made of! Overall, i see FOX as one of the toptier squads.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I would fit in the team because of my communication skills, teamwork and my will to improve! I see myself as an decent cop, also i have really creative ideas to complete certain operations.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: One day, im the ultimate cop! (Take it as a joke, or maybe not)

Retard test:

alt text

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SECTION 1
Name: Ardika
In-game name: [SSBN]Yevchenko
English proficiency: 10/10
Native language: Indonesian/Bahasa
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: SAES 2 years ago/MTA 1 years ago
Total gameplay (hours): 160
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 5
Average ping: 70-90
Previous organizations: N/A
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is a highly trained and skilled squad,which protects SA from all dangers

B. Define marker arrest: Arresting on markers(entrances to banks,houses,etc..-its not allowed)

C. Minimum arresting level: 10

D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: No DM-ing(killing without reason isn't allowed),no avoiding(no disconnecting or suiciding if you are about to be jailed),no camping spawns and hospitals(it isn't allowed to arrest at spawns and hospitals),no marker arrest(arresting on markers isn't allowed)

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because roleplaying makes the game more fun,and it can improve experience to new players and old ones,after all the server is RP,so we should stick to that

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm a 14 yo and i dont have any hobbies but i like to try some hobbies like coding with C++. Im still on Junior High School Grade 8G. I was playing SAES:RPG while im still on Elementary School Grade 6(last grade) but after i finishing my last grade i decide to vacuum from SAES:RPG. I continue playing when im succesfully get to Junior High School on Grade 7G.

II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strenghts= I'm a good driver,I got a long shooter skills sometimes if its necessary. Weaknesses= I'm bad at chasing suspect with a car

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I want to join FOX because its an Elite Groups with a lot of professional team/members, so i want join FOX team because i want to learn more about this

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm a good long shooter if its needed and a good driving skills even with a Helicopter for chasing suspects

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes i do. Members of FOX are interested to hang out with apps,and they are friendly. Cheers to Agents!

SECTION 1

Name: Yassine
In-game name: Dannel
Sex: male
English proficiency: 7/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): french, English and some italian
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: no
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: the end of 2014
Total gameplay (hours): 2150 approximately
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 2 hours per day (sometimes more)
Average FPS:60
Average ping:70-80
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: well its a very big list the first squad i joined was TST ( was level 0, I just left because trainee life is so boring) then I joined MI-6 (El-Kabeer was the leader back then and was deleted for being inactive), so I automatically joined SAFP ( the HQ team was freely inviting newbies into the squad so I didn't feel comfortable in there so I left),FBI( left because of an undeserved warning i got so i felt bad) and joined NNB(I felt good in the squad, everything was perfect until I got inactive for a year and some months I guess last time i left the server was 2018 anyways, i just came back and found out that the squad was officially closed)
Are you active user of Discord?: at this moment I'm not
SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX): Its a level 5 squad, founded on may, 2015, it role is to protect the state of SA from dangerous criminals and such activities ...
B. Define marker arrest: its arresting someone right onto the marker of a building.
1. do not attack other players without a reason.
2. only english in mainchat.
3. do not avoid arrest.
4. respect others.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: RP is an important part of the server its to make the game more realistic and act like real life.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm yassine, 20 years old Tunisian man, I'm the youngest of 2 sisters and a university student (business computing) I'm also a video games lover I used to love nothing than the immersion of waking up and first thing is turning my computer on playing untill i get tired then going back to sleep.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: about my strengths I am good at driving , shooting , arresting and my weaknesses maybe flying airplanes
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: decent activity, helpful team with a good behaviour amazing rp's and also the squad is doing good that's what have made u successful and u have reach level 5 in spite of the difficulties of keeping a squad alive nowadays.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I have the good experience to join the team I'm also agood teamplayer and respectful player of the community.I would like to join the squad as its doing good with faithful and cool members .
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: not really important informations but I used to play with many fox members and work together due to the alliance between fox and nnb.

SECTION 1

Name: Sao.
In-game name: Enemy.
Sex: Male.
English proficiency: 8/10.
Native Languages Slovenian and Croatian language.
Other language(s): English.
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: In 2014.
Total gameplay (hours): 3259.
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 1-2 hours.
Average FPS: 60.
Average ping: 20.
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: MI-6 died, BS left to join FOX, FOX kicked cause of jokes made by me on 1st of April on leader, UE left cause i didn't liked the gang, SAFP left cause everyone left, ALT blacklisted cause of rulebreaks, BS i wasnt feeling good inside, SAPA got really ignored inside and O left cause I didn't really enjoyed that much more in gang lifes.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes, I am.

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is a police group based on protecting the state of SA. They are protecting it in many ways such as national and international threats, combat organized crime, many investigations and many more related to police priorities.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is when you try to arrest person while he is on marker of doors.
C. Minimum arresting level: 5.
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Don't deathmatch, no insulting or impersonating players, don't cheat and only 1 SAES:RPG account.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Cause this server is based on roleplay and we wan't to atleast try to roleplay with other players. Also roleplays can be fun for both sides.

SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: In my free time i love to spend time making or DJing cause this is the thing i want to do profesionaly. Im playing SAES:RPG cause i enjoy making new freinds and also to relax by playing it and to spend time as good as possible. I'm educating myself for kindergarten teacher which is mostly unliked job for the mans. Also i love to ride dirtbikes and watch basketball games, cause im training basketball on my own.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are mostly that I can be freindly, teamwork player all the time. Also i can say im good at shoting and roleplaying. My weaknesses are that I can easily get upset or angry at someone.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Before I applied for FOXes I spend time with some players from others squads, and I think I didn't had that good conection as I had with FOX members.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I think that cause thru many years of playing on this server I became a really good and mature player, which I learned from many mistakes that I made on this server. Also I would bring a good teamwork and respectfull player to FOX.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I would just say as I said above that I have changed thru many years of playing this game. And that I hope for 2nd chance.
Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/Wp2gLw8
Enemy.

@SSBNArkansas said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION 1
Name: Ardika
In-game name: [SSBN]Yevchenko

Well, since you decided to apply for another squad here. This application goes ~[denied]~(red) not to mention the overall poor quality and interest shown both application and ingame wise.

If you intend to apply again anytime, please do it after March 2020.

Regards,
FOX HQ

• 2 weeks later...

SECTION 1

Name: Berkan
In-game name: Mystic
English proficiency: 7/10
Native language: Dutch
Other language(s): Turkish, English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, sadly I don't have it.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: playing saes for few years I guess with a lot of breaks, and MTA should be 8 years.
Total gameplay (hours): 1194
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3-6
Average FPS: 60 (Max)
Average ping: 15-30
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: S~D, AA, TST, NNB, ThC, STF, FBI
S~D: Closed
AA: Decided to join copside.
TST: I got kicked for some invalid reason
NNB: I got blacklisted, cause we decided to open S~D
ThC: Left to join copside.
STF: Closed
FBI: Wanted to try something else and didn't had that much of fun.
Are you active user of Discord?: 24/7 on Discord.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is an Intel based agency which focuses on protecting the nation against threats,
B. Define marker arrest: Like if a person is in the marker of Jail or Bankrob for example, and you arrest him while he's in a marker, that's count as a marker arrest which is forbidden.

• No deathmatching, like killing people for no reason.

• No abuses in the game, like abusing things such as slidebugs and few more things, things what a normal player can't do I guess, had struggles to define it

• No cheats in the game, like having an aimbot in the server and you kill cops/crims with it which is forbidden in the server is called cheating.

• No avoid arrest, like if a criminal is trying to run away from a cop with like 10% health, and can't hold it longer and he jumps from a roof and gets himself killed, that's called avoid arrest which is also forbidden in the server.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Well, you can easily improve your Roleplay knowledge if you Roleplay before arrest criminals for example

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well my name is Berkan and I am seventeen years old, Living in The Netherlands, a city called Zaandam is the place where I am born and currently still live, and well I just got 2 hobbies which are Gaming & Listening too music, living with my mom only and no one else.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My Strengths, Shooting & Driving, Weakness should be only Roleplaying and Pararjumping.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I prefer FOX over other squads because honestly they display a lot of teamwork in their activities and are well mannered
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am a guy which knows exactly how he should communicate with the members within the squad, furthermore, I believe that I can be a good addition to your team with my experience on the server
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Not really, just wanted to say that I am a chill person to hang with.

Screenshot of the WH: https://imgur.com/a/WQVd5qz

Hello

Valete & Nsoder, as already informed to you in-game, you're unfortunately denied, one for failing the test and the other in voting part. Thank you both for your interests. You'll have the possibility to re-apply starting this Saturday.

& @Mysticuff , you're pending as you're currently being decided on. Thank you for your patience!

Kind Regards
FOX HQ

SECTION 1

Name: Ahmed
In-game name: Careful
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Arabic
Other language(s): English- French
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No , But i'm An Applicant For having one
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: From 1 year but i Leave it to Search For new Game , But i back now , With new Account , Cuz i Forget my Last Account
Total gameplay (hours): Till now 27 Hours
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Maybe 2 to 4 Hour
Average ping: 80to 100
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: Nothing Yet

Are you active user of Discord?: Yea 24 Hours Active in Discord and my name in Discord Careful #3164

SECTION 2
A. Define our role (FOX) : Fox Squad in number One Here In Skills ,and More professional than anyone , With Highly Trained and Skills

and they Are Protecet SA From All Thief and Gang , to make it better

B. Define marker arrest: Marker Arresting is to Arrest People in The [ Entrance/ Exit ] of any kind of Building
C. Minimum arresting level: for me i like to arrest from 15

D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1-Death-Matching or revenge Death-matching is never allowed

2-camping at areas like ( Hospitals,jail, ) to arrest people is not allowed.

3-Marker Killing or arresting is not allowed.

4-English is a must in the main chat or it will result in a mute
.E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Well , I like that Role Play , Because in Anyserver , I Join The Law Groups , They More Respecting Each other's , More Accepting Order's From Leader's , And i Like That role Play Arresting and Law Groups , For that i try To join you
SECTION 3
I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hi , My name is Ahmed , and i like to tell you everything Abut myself , Like My Favourite Thing : Swaming , Drfiting Cuz i have BMW E36 and i'm Accountant at a bank and i love to much Party With my Friend , and i like too Reading too much , and get more knowledge From Books
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Strengts : Driving With 0 Crash , shooting , and Target , i'm Always have Target and never Miss him , And Flying ,

my Weaknesses: C4 and Bomb
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: More Active , More Skills , And More Ppl Respecting Each Other's ,
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: i think i will fit in your team because i had a lot of experience in the past 2 years in alot of server with Law group's Spechail [MF], and Accept orders from my leader's , also i can work under pressure
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: sorry if my English Not Good As Well , and sorry for long Talk , But really i want to be Part of that Squad .

@FastYounq said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION 1

Name: Naci
In-game name: FastYounq

I'm sorry but there's no chance I'm allowing this application to proceed, we're not a second-third choice squad which you knock the doors on after being denied from two others. You've closed more organizations than I have been in, I've seen your maturity already and let's not talk about your loyalty aspect which is torn to shreds beyond recognition at this point.

Given that, this application obviously goes ~[denied.]~(red)

Please never bother re-applying again.

Regards,
Johnny English,
FOX HQ Team.

@CareFul said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION 1

Name: Ahmed
In-game name: Careful

I do not regret answering this application right away. You are way too inexperienced to join a squad as FOX right now. Moreover, as I stated in previous applications, we are not a second choice squad. Make up your mind for what you want to join and then work for it, don't just go around knocking on doors after getting rejected. Gather some experience, portray your loyalty and improve your English because the way it is currently, its no way sufficient. Therefore, this application goes ~[denied.]~(red)

I suggest you to complete SAPA before your next try

You can re-apply after a month given you fulfill aforementioned conditions.

Kind regards,
Johnny English,
FOX HQ Team

Name: Omer
In-game name: Jyan
English proficiency: 8/10
Native language: Turkish
Other language(s): English
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nah,I dont have but future I will try be.
When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started SAES:RPG at 2012.
Total gameplay (hours): 325
Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): I play on average 6-7 hours a day.
Average FPS: 55
Average ping: 60-70
Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: Im not joined any organization.
Are you active user of Discord?: Yes Im using and Im In FOX Discord channel.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): New generation of advanced policing was born and this police organization is one of the best policemen for the safety of the nation and these cops investigators, analysts, linguists, weapon and technical experts.
B. Define marker arrest: Criminal when leaved the bank or jail,I can't arrest him right at the door.Otherwise, this will be marker arrest.Criminals who come through gates, such as a prison or a bank,they should be allowed out the door.
C. Minimum arresting level: Under normal circumstances, arrest under 10 stars is not able but in exceptional circumstances, arrest is permitted.

• Dont Deathmatch and You cant kill someone for no reason.

• I can't crash a criminal with a car and then arrest him.This Rules means Park Arrest and this a not able.If we crashed someone and If I want arrest him,Firstly wait him then I can arrest.

• Anyone cant create a false reports.If I did , I will receive the same punishment the victim of your false report would have.
    While following up to catch a criminal,If the guilty person acts before us and asks for RP we have to do RP with it.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: We should try RP while trying to catch as many guilty people as possible.because we can both improve our RP knowledge and and we can increase the activity of our organization.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello! Im Jyan,I started this server at 2012 but I had to stay inactive for a while.And after a short pause, I came back! My favorite activity on the SAES server is being the police.I enjoy doing police work and arresting criminals.And my favorite part is doing activities with my teammates.
II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: Frankly, I'm pretty good at team work,and I do a good fit when I do something with the team.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because I love being a cop and I think FOX is the best place for team play,thats why I want to join you.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: My teammates are very important to me.I would like to spend a nice and quality time with my friends who will do many things together.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes,I want.
Hello There! Again me Jyan,Im 20 years old,I started this server at 2012. My teammate has a lot of value to me.Because we're going to do good things together and catch criminals together. In short, I love being a cop and believe that I can develop this interest with FOX.

• 3 weeks later...

SECTION A

1- **Name:zakaria
2- **Ingame name:BLACK|Cop
3- **Age:20
4- **Sex:male
5- **English proficiency:6/10
6- **Native language:arabic
7- **Other languages:english
8- **Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:no
9- **When did you start playing SAES/MTA?:2018
10- **Total gameplay (hours): last time i checked it was 320 h
11- **Approx gameplay daily (hours):2-4 h and some days 5-6 h
12- **Average FPS:40-55
13- **Average Ping:60-80
14- **Previous organizations:ICE squad
15- **Are you an active user of Discord?:yes
16- **Have you installed Teamspeak 3:no

SECTION B

A. **Define our role (FOX):The role of Fox Protect San Andreas and its citizens from everything dangerous
B. **Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is to arrest people in the blue market of any building and its not allowed
C. **Minimum arresting level:10 stars
D. **Point out and define 4 major server rules:
1- speak only english in the main chat
2- death match or revenge its not allowed
3- mark areest its not allowed
4- dont areest any one when you spawn in hospital
E. **Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: attempting to roleplay before grants you some kind of respect from the community and since the roleplay is kinda dying off in the server, but some people just like me still enjoys doing that, that's a nice addition in normal patrols.

SECTION C

I. **Write about yourself in 4 sentences:hello i am zakaria touil from algeria ,a 20 years old i am a forex trader and gamer i have more that 1 year playin in saes server
II. **Write your strengths and weaknesses:my strengths are parachuting ,fast areest ,i am good driver and my weaknesses is aiming
III. **Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:Because it is distinguished and respected by everyone and has a good reputation and I want my reputation to be in the right place
IV. **Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:Because I think I have enough skills and a good reputation to raise your reputation even furtherI did not get any notifications before like:admin jail and mute i have only one mute and admin jail and theat befor 1 year ago when i start playin in saes server

V. **Do you have any additional information you want to add: i am a old member and i never break the ruls befor and i dont have any problem with any one from saes server

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

~[SECTION A]~(red)

1- Name: Mahmoud
2- Ingame name: Split
3- Age: 17
4- Sex: Male
5- English proficiency: I believe that my English is good. I give it 8/10
6- Native language: Arabic
7- Other languages: French, English, and a bit of German.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I have Pro Cop diploma.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I think at Fall 2018.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 866 hours
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): I just got back from my inactivity, but won't be spending too much time ingame daily. About 1 or 2 hours a day.
12- Average FPS: 60
13- Average Ping: 80
14- Previous organizations: I used to be a SAPA Cadet and when I got my PC diploma I joined TST.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, I am.
16- Have you installed Teamspeak 3: Yes but it needs to be updated.

~[SECTION B]~(red,red)

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's most important role is to assure the safety of SA by protecting it from criminal organizations and proceeding in with investigations and evidence research.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is arresting someone as he's still on the marker that gets him in or out the building.
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars.

1. No deathmatching: Avoid killing any other people for no valid reason.

2. No multiaccounting: You're able to create only one account through one IP/PC.

3. Don't avoid arrest by killing yourself, logging out.

4. Main chat is only for English. Talking in any other language beside it is prohibited.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES:RPG is based on RolePlaying, therefore it's important to attempt to roleplay before each arrest to communicate with the other player and know whether they should be arrested or not.

~[SECTION C]~(red)

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm Mahmoud Zemzari, a 17 year-old student born and living in Gabes, Tunisia. I believe that I'm a
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I truly believe in both TEAMwork and HARDwork because through them, I'm able to accomplish most of my tasks and almost perfectly. Ingame, I'm good at driving vehicles and aiming at steady or moving targets. What bothers me about myself is my moody temper. I easily get mad when arguing with someone, especially when I'm right. But it's something I'm working on fixing in myself.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I chose FOX among the other squads because the day I returned to the game I was impressed by the activity of this squad, so it encouraged me to apply to it.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Well, as I mentioned earlier, I'm a hardworker but beside that I make a great job as a police officer in your squad thanks to my RolePlaying skills that I acquired through PC and my experience in SA Interceptors and my arresting skills with around 1100 arrests.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No, I don't.

~[By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.]~(maroon)

~[ Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.]~(,orange)

https://imgur.com/a/Y7xraDj

@Split010 said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

Greetings, Applicant.
The FOX HQ Team has reviewed your application and your current status has now been set to ~[Under-review]~(yellow). You are required to patrol around with the squad members and get to know each other before we proceed with your application. We wish you good luck.

Kind Regards,
Johnny English,
FOX HQ Team.

@black19 said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- **Name:zakaria
2- **Ingame name:BLACK|Cop
3- **Age:20

Greetings,
Thank you for being interested in joining our squad but unfortunately, your application is Denied. I would recommend being more active in-game, stick around squads while patrolling to gain more experience and re-read F1 as some rules were wrongly said in your application.

Good luck next time,
FOX HQ Team.

@Split010 said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

Greetings, Applicant.
The FOX HQ Team has reviewed your application and your current status has now been set to ~[Pending]~(yellow). You have passed the application stage and are now required to meet the team in-game for an interview and for the entrance tests. Once again, we wish you the best of luck.

Kind Regards,
Johnny English,
FOX HQ Team.