[ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here

Name: Marko

Username: blackflage

Rank before kick/leave: tbh I don't really remember, it was a long time ago but it was above Private as I completed my trainings, achieved HD, DD and became PC then stayed for a while before leaving to MI6.

How long have you been in sapa: 3 or 4 months

Who kicked you: N/A

Date of kick/leave: somewhere in 2014

Reason for kick/leave: First I had the idea of staying in SAPA and achieving high ranks but I wanted to take my PC somewhere else so I decided to join MI6 and help it as it was in risk of being demoted from level 5 to level 4

What happened from your side/why did you leave?: as i said, SAPA was a squad that time, and it was kinda annoying as i wanted to join another squad to help it and at the same time, I didn't want to leave sapa.

Why do you want back in? : SAPA is now a group, kinda sad but it's great that I don't have to leave my squad anymore to join it. Gained a huge amount of experience in leadership and instructing people and that's the main reason I am applying right now which is becoming an instructor and help in graduating cadets better and better with the current instructor team.

What have you learned from this?: -

Who do you want to apologize to?: Wes actually, wanna see him back.

Why should we give you a second chance?: I guess I can be a good addition to the group, DE, SWAT, and SAI taught me a lot which made me achieve high ranks in them so I will be glad to share it with cadets to make them more and more better.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Applicant,
@marko we understand that you are applying in order to join the academy back as a private, sadly it's been few years already since your leaving and plenty of rules/lessons changed by time, anyways i'm glad to say that you will be re-instated as a full PC cadet with Driving Division license, further instructions will be given through discord.

@MrDeathBoy said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Rose
Username: mrdeathboy
Rank before kick/leave: 2 stars cadet. / DD
How long have you been in sapa: 3 weeks and few days
Who kicked you: Zeking
Date of kick/leave: i can't really remember, it was around 7-9 months ago
Reason for kick/leave: i got kicked for using an inappropriate animation in a training.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : From my side, i accidently missclicked on a bind
Why do you want back in? : i'd like to join back because i wanna learn more about cop side and to obtain my PC diploma as well.
What have you learned from this? : After a discussion with Zeking exactly when i got kicked, i learned that the HQs can never be our enemies, they're working for our goods.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Zeking
Why should we give you a second chance?: You should give me another because i learned my lesson

we appreciate how did you wait for over than 2 weeks with patience and didn't DM every single instructor for your answer, you will be reinstated as a four stars Cadet with no licenses, I believe that this is the 2nd or even 3rd chance that we give you so please don't waste it.

Name: NH4
Username: nh4
Rank before kick/leave: SFC
How long have you been in sapa: about 1 year.
Who kicked you: Tut
Date of kick/leave: I don't really remember December 2018?
Reason for kick/leave: Well, I told lies about my true identity. I was a ban avoider and I told it to them after the whole bans deleted.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Well, I want to come back to SAES. That will be the first step.
Why do you want back in? : Well, I want my procop back.
What have you learned from this? : Honestly might be bad sometimes.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Tut and Zeking.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well, I didnt do something wrong. I just wanted to play in SAES and I never think, I will earn that rank easily beside I work hard in there. If I told the truth at first, they might be ignore it but once I earn rank and told it, it becomes a problem.

Name: CIA|Pera98|CoS
Username: pera98
Rank before kick/leave: CPT
How long have you been in sapa: Too long, around 2 years.
Date of kick/leave: Roughly 1 year ago.
Reason for kick/leave: I was going fully inactive and decided to leave to try another squad which was SWAT.
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: Got a bit bored of Instructor work plus my inactivity wasn't bringing any advantage to SAPA so i left.
Why do you want back in?: Want to teach some noob cops how to be real cops again. Make actual ProCops and not group hoppers, teach some proper RolePlay.
What have you learned from this?: N/A
Who do you want to apologize to?: HQ Team and the instructors team from when i left that got overwhelmed with work at the time probably.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because i've always done my role professionally and with my full effort.

Revoked

Name: Hope
Username: zaid2015
Rank before kick/leave: Full Cadet with dd
How long have you been in sapa: I can't remember but I think more than 3 months
Who kicked you: --
Date of kick/leave: when sapa was an official squad
Reason for kick/leave: I decided to leave because in the past there were rules say if you failed the pc test 4 or 3 times I can't remember, you can leave the Academy or restarting the education and I decided to leave since I failed the pc test 4 times because of logic
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : already explained above.
Why do you want back in? : because I want to get my very own PC Diploma and I want to improve my rp skills since it's pretty low so I'm sure you guys will help me with those things.
What have you learned from this? : that I need to focus on rping most of the time and try to improve it.
Who do you want to apologize to? : the instructor who tested me and other instructors especially tut
Why should we give you a second chance?: because you guys know people should learn from their old mistakes So I think am prepared for it.

@hope just making sure, WA disbanded eh?

@Pera98 we would like to see more activity from your side, under review

@NH4 you'll be reinstated as sergeant in probation, please find a HQ for invitation and re-introduction

Name:Freezoom
Username:maxismuz4141
Rank before kick/leave:0 star with DD
How long have you been in sapa:1-2 months
Who kicked you:N/A
Date of kick/leave:I don't know
Reason for kick/leave:I' was inactive so I left
What happened from your side/why did you leave? :I was inactive
Why do you want back in? : I want to get the PC and I want to thrive there ( Skills etc. )
What have you learned from this? :Don't stay inactive
Who do you want to apologize to? :All SAPA members
Why should we give you a second chance?:I've corrected myself and I'm gonna be a good cop again.

Name: MrPhrost
Username: alper35
Rank before kick/leave: no star with DD and PC
How long have you been in sapa: maybe 4 Months
Date of kick/leave: N/A
Reason for kick/leave: kicked for inactivity
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : inactivity
Why do you want back in? : SAPA has an important place in my heart and I love the team members a lot.
What have you learned from this? : stay active
Who do you want to apologize to? : SAPA Instructors
Why should we give you a second chance?: I was a good and active Cadet . I obey the rules . I care about RP's and Radio Commands.

Name:Thunderwing
Username:n30
Rank before kick/leave:Full Cadet with PC and DD
How long have you been in sapa: around 3-4 months
Who kicked you:N/A
Date of kick/leave: Don't quite remember
Reason for kick/leave: After the SAPA Training,And having access to PC, i had decided to join FOX Operation X.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : After the training , i decided to join FOX.
Why do you want back in? :The Reason i want to be back is i went inactive due to my real life issues , and want to fine tune my skills.
What have you learned from this? :That i should have informed my seniors about the inactivity , and shoudnt have just "left".
Who do you want to apologize to? :The whole SAPA Team.
Why should we give you a second chance?:Im back from inactivity im ready to deliver now .And have lot to learn from the instructors.

Name: Markus
Username: kalevipoeg
Rank before kick/leave: Cadet with 1 star I believe
How long have you been in sapa: 3 weeks, I think
Who kicked you: No one.
Date of kick/leave: I am not sure.
Reason for kick/leave: Left to help out the Rebels MC.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Explained above.
Why do you want back in? : To earn my PC Diploma.
What have you learned from this? : Nothing really, I'd just like to obtain my PC Diploma once again.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Perhaps Firefox since he was a good feller of mine and I was the first enrolled cadet when this turned into a group and he tested me.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

Name: Alex
Username: alex0107
Rank before kick/leave: PVT on probation
How long have you been in sapa: 1 month and 1-2 weeks I guess
Who kicked you: No one I left SAPA.
Date of kick/leave: I guess April
Reason for kick/leave: Personal problems
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I said personal problems if u want more info I will tell you ingame / pm
Why do you want back in? : Well that leaving was a big mistake I know it. I just want to become an instructor ( Corporal ) and help the cadets with lesson / tests / info and whatever I can.
What have you learned from this? : I learned that I shouldn't leave for that kind of problems and first I should talk with SAPA HQ about it.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I want to apologize to JohnnyEnglish , Firefox and Kristiina.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I think you should give me another chance , because this will be my last leaving. Which means I won't repeat it.

Name: Wolf1
Username: aiman13
Rank before kick/leave : full Cadet with DD
How long have you been in sapa: I think I have been in sapa for 3 months or more
Who kicked you: first time Tut who kicked me second time no one kicked me
Data of kick/leave: first time I kicked from sapa in 2017 or 2016 I can't remember sorry
Reason for kick/leave: when I was noob in SAES someone told me join SAPA to learn how to do rp so I started to now rules after that I join SAPA but after one day I made a mistake because I go outside base without someone with me then Tut saw me then he called me to come to base after that i told him I am sorry and I will not do it again he told me no then he kicked me.
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: I leave SAPA Because I failed the Application ProCop 3 times
Why do you want back in? : I want to back to SAPA to get ProCop and I want to improve my rp skills since was low so I am sure I will learn more in SAPA
What have you learned from this? : that I need to improve my skills in rps and focus on it
Who do you want to apologize to? : I want to apologize to Tut because I was a noob and I want to told you I remain good man and i have a good skills and i want you to forgive me
Why should we give you a second chance?: because all human being make mistakes and we must give them another chance to improve and prove themselves

@alex0107 said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Alex
Username: alex0107
Rank before kick/leave: PVT on probation
How long have you been in sapa: 1 month and 1-2 weeks I guess
Who kicked you: No one I left SAPA.
Date of kick/leave: I guess April
Reason for kick/leave: Personal problems
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As I said personal problems if u want more info I will tell you ingame / pm
Why do you want back in? : Well that leaving was a big mistake I know it. I just want to become an instructor ( Corporal ) and help the cadets with lesson / tests / info and whatever I can.
What have you learned from this? : I learned that I shouldn't leave for that kind of problems and first I should talk with SAPA HQ about it.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I want to apologize to JohnnyEnglish , Firefox and Kristiina.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I think you should give me another chance , because this will be my last leaving. Which means I won't repeat it.

due to failing probation and leaving all of a sudden, we'll invite you to return as PC cadet. please find a SGT+ for your ingame invitation and msg itsme/leblanc/zeking/me on forums for forum invitation.

Name: WitherDce
Username: mrmayet
Rank before kick/leave: 2 stars cadet
How long have you been in sapa:almost 4 weeks
Date of kick/leave: i can't remember maybe 8 months ago
Reason for kick/leave: i had school so i left
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : N/A
Why do you want back in? : i finished my studies and now i want to get my diploma and learn more about cop side
What have you learned from this? : i will sumbit inactive request instead of just leaving
Who do you want to apologize to? : no one
Why should we give you a second chance?: you should give me second chance because i learned my lesson

Name: Antonio Matix
Username:Antonix
Rank before kick/leave: Cadet with PC Diploma, DD and HD acquired
How long have you been in sapa: For 4 months or so
Who kicked you: I am not sure as I haven't checked in game since 2018.
Date of kick/leave: August of 2018. I think
Reason for kick/leave: Well, first my HDD died so I had to change it but I didn't do it immediately as school started and I had to concentrate onto other things. When I changed HDD... I couldn't access this account. I forgot password and e-mail was not accessable aswell so I contacted admins today, and they sorted that out.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I was pretty busy with studying and couldn't play. I didn't have much time for that. Also, I couldn't access this account so it was a struggle... I just got it today and immediately decided to apply for SAPA again.
Why do you want back in? :I want to come back because I made great friendships here in SAPA and I really enjoyed the whole time I spent here.
What have you learned from this? : I learned that I have to sort things in real life first and also that I miss RPing and all the things I had in SAPA
Who do you want to apologize to? : To all SAPA members for leaving that suddenly and especially to SAPA HQ for not notifying them about my absence. I really didn't have a chance to do that.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well, it's all up to you, but I really miss SAPA RPs and trainings and I enjoyed all of them and that's the main reason I want to come back to SAPA

@Antonix said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Antonio Matix
Username:Antonix
Rank before kick/leave: Cadet with PC Diploma, DD and HD acquired
How long have you been in sapa: For 4 months or so
Who kicked you: I am not sure as I haven't checked in game since 2018.
Date of kick/leave: August of 2018. I think
Reason for kick/leave: Well, first my HDD died so I had to change it but I didn't do it immediately as school started and I had to concentrate onto other things. When I changed HDD... I couldn't access this account. I forgot password and e-mail was not accessable aswell so I contacted admins today, and they sorted that out.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I was pretty busy with studying and couldn't play. I didn't have much time for that. Also, I couldn't access this account so it was a struggle... I just got it today and immediately decided to apply for SAPA again.
Why do you want back in? :I want to come back because I made great friendships here in SAPA and I really enjoyed the whole time I spent here.
What have you learned from this? : I learned that I have to sort things in real life first and also that I miss RPing and all the things I had in SAPA
Who do you want to apologize to? : To all SAPA members for leaving that suddenly and especially to SAPA HQ for not notifying them about my absence. I really didn't have a chance to do that.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well, it's all up to you, but I really miss SAPA RPs and trainings and I enjoyed all of them and that's the main reason I want to come back to SAPA

Do you still hold your PC diploma/membership ?