Top Posters In This Topic

@Zei said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Zei
Username: ahmed007007
Rank before kick/leave: HD
How long have you been in sapa: more than 4 weeks, hm like 5 or 6 weeks
Who kicked you: N/A
Date of kick/leave: Back in 2017 summer i think, i dont really remember
Reason for kick/leave: I just got bored and wanted to join the criminal side, just try it
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i lost motivation in being a cop and most of my friends are criminals so i decided to turn to criminal life
Why do you want back in? : i really miss the old cop days, the nighstick, tazer and the hat i really want to get back once and forever. criminal life wasn't that exciting and i am looking forward getting my PC Diploma
What have you learned from this? : that maybe i took decisions really fast and that costed me alot of time and kind of loss.
Who do you want to apologize to? : None
Why should we give you a second chance?:
Why Not !, i mean i think i will be back with some good roleplays, creative and realistic ones and of course with skills.

you will be re-invited as 4 stars cadet.

Name: meStar
Username: igormanmer
Rank before kick/leave: 3 star cadet
How long have you been in sapa: 2 weeks
Who kicked you: I left by my own.
Date of kick/leave: March, 2014
Reason for kick/leave: I was scouted for OutCome.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I joined sapa to become sort of professional cop, but got scouted to the squad I would fancy to join without the pc diploma.
Why do you want back in? : I tried to get the diloma back in 2014, but it was interrupted with the actions I have taken. Now, i want to finish it and get that diploma eventually. I should finish that started. Otherwise it is kind of shame to me, after all.
What have you learned from this? : Taking quick decisions is not that good. It has been said "measure thrice cut once". That's it
Why should we give you a second chance?: I have had the experience of being cop through being part of some squads such as OutCome, MI-6 and TST. I would love to get to the next stage so bad.

@meStar said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: meStar
Username: igormanmer
Rank before kick/leave: 3 star cadet
How long have you been in sapa: 2 weeks
Who kicked you: I left by my own.
Date of kick/leave: March, 2014
Reason for kick/leave: I was scouted for OutCome.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I joined sapa to become sort of professional cop, but got scouted to the squad I would fancy to join without the pc diploma.
Why do you want back in? : I tried to get the diloma back in 2014, but it was interrupted with the actions I have taken. Now, i want to finish it and get that diploma eventually. I should finish that started. Otherwise it is kind of shame to me, after all.
What have you learned from this? : Taking quick decisions is not that good. It has been said "measure thrice cut once". That's it
Why should we give you a second chance?: I have had the experience of being cop through being part of some squads such as OutCome, MI-6 and TST. I would love to get to the next stage so bad.

You will be re-invited as a 4 stars cadet, thanks for changing your name.

Name: Martin
Username: matu368
Rank before kick/leave: PVT
How long have you been in sapa: Over a month.
Who kicked you: Nobody.
Date of kick/leave: Don't remember.
Reason for kick/leave: SAPA became inactive a bit, so I decided to leave.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Mostly there was nobody to patrol with, and it got boring, so I left without thinking.
Why do you want back in?: I want to be an instructor and teach new fellow cadets.
What have you learned from this? : To be patient, because anything could happen and think before doing something.
Who do you want to apologize to? : To all SAPA members.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I will improve my patience and be a better PVT.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: David
Username: zizou123
Rank before kick/leave: Full Cadet + HD+DD+ PC
How long have you been in sapa: two months
Who kicked you: None, i left.
Date of kick/leave: long time ago 2014
Reason for kick/leave: i was trying to get more experiance to join other squads.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Nothing happened, as i said i was try to get more experiances in other squads .
Why do you want back in? : i was inactive long time , and i wanna join back to sapa because i forget some stuffs .
What have you learned from this? : I have learnt a lot in my time at San Andreas Police Acedemy , like driving , using police radio correctly , and many things .
Who do you want to apologize to? : None.
Why should we give you a second chance?: You should give me a seconde chance , beacuse i'm good person , also i have PC diploma , so i need a chance to remember some stuffs before i joinn a official squad again.

Cheers
David

Name: Miguel Pereira
Username: Mpera89
Rank before kick/leave: Cadet (almost day's from my ProCop)
How long have you been in sapa: 2 months
Who kicked you: None
Date of kick/leave: None
Reason for kick/leave: Left playing MTA/SAES for professional reasons, but now i want to improve myself, for myself.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Same reason above.
Why do you want back in? : I found my Dream, for so I have to practice and learn from SAPA to be a better officer.
What have you learned from this? : Don't do it again, Follow your dream's.
Who do you want to apologize to? : My Higher Officer's, and all the SAPA HQ for leaving. I will do it better now.
Why should we give you a second chance?:

Name: NH4
Username: nh4
Rank before kick/leave: SFC
How long have you been in sapa: about 1 year.
Who kicked you: Tut
Date of kick/leave: I dont really remember December 2018?
Reason for kick/leave: Well, I told lies about my true identity. I was a ban avoider and I told it to them after the whole bans deleted.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Well, I want to come back to SAES. That will be first step.
Why do you want back in? : Well, I want my procop back.
What have you learned from this? : Honestly might be bad sometimes.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Tut and Zeking.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well, I didnt do something wrong. I just wanted to play in SAES and I never think, I will earn that rank easily beside I work hard in there. If I told the truth at first, they might be ignore it but once I earn rank and told it, it become a problem.

Name:McJoni(Also i was using Harry's Name).
Username:boubi
Rank before kick/leave:PvT.
How long have you been in sapa:When it was a squad.
Who kicked you:really i don't know ,bcz i was inactive tho .
Date of kick/leave:I remember just that when it was a squad and going to be a group.
Reason for kick/leave:I forgets my Account.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? :Nah,i didn't leave.I lose my account
Why do you want back in? :Because i like to act as SAPA's one i found my right side there,i consider my self by joining SAPA on my old days,all of my strenghts are from SAPA days.Btw, when i lose my account i lose allthings..
What have you learned from this? :to be more patient
Who do you want to apologize to? :ZeKing,FireFox.
Why should we give you a second chance?:I will be as Active one,i will help as much,i will do my possible to keep the activity great,Also,I would give my best to help SAPA in every possible.

@McJoni said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name:McJoni(Also i was using Harry's Name).
Username:boubi
Rank before kick/leave:Kick
How long have you been in sapa:When it was a squad.
Who kicked you:really i don't know ,bcz i was inactive tho .
Date of kick/leave:I remember just that when it was a squad and going to be a group.
Reason for kick/leave:Inactive maybe.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? :Nah,i didn't leave.
Why do you want back in? :Because i like to act as SAPA's one i found my right side there,i consider my self by joining SAPA on my old days,all of my strenghts are from SAPA days.
What have you learned from this? :to be more patient
Who do you want to apologize to? :ZeKing,FireFox.
Why should we give you a second chance?:I will be as Active one,i will help as much,i will do my possible to keep the activity great,Also,I would give my best to help SAPA in every possible

what was your rank before the kick?

Name:Bangas.
Username:jmyx.
Rank before kick/leave:I can not remenber the panel level but i am sure that i were sapa cadet with 2 stars(SAPA**|..).
How long have you been in sapa:I cant remenber that well since it was to long ago but if i think its around 4 months.
Who kicked you:I did left both times.
Date of kick/leave:Cant remember
Reason for kick/leave:On the first time i just left because the squad were inactive.I gave up on squad rather then help.
In the second one, i have used the plane without permition and started to troll tut, just left after all that.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? :I were foolish and childish so i have made all that bad stuff, also i would like to add that the blame is all on me,no one else.
Why do you want back in? :My main goal is archieve the ProCop qualification, so i can progress in my carrer also i truly want to learn so i can become a cop aware of his duties and rigths and also a cop aware of whats the taks he may execute and also how to execute those tasks .
What have you learned from this? :Well my main problem were the maturity so with the years passing i realized that i have done some bad,stupids,foolish,childish...things,whatever,right now I am able to look to the things in a diferent way.So the main point is,I have grown.
Who do you want to apologize to? :Well, i would like to apolagize my self to tut, what i have done was a miss of respect to his person without any type of disrespecting from his part,also i would like to apolagize my self to all my old instructors because i have wasted their time in those days.Trully sorry about those events.
Why should we give you a second chance?:Well,after all i can garant you that i will have a decent behaviour, a decent activity, that i will be a decent person .So you,SAPA, may give me a third chance because people changes.

Dear Applicants,

@DavidFox @McJoni

sadly the team decided ~[not to go]~(red) with your applications, but you can still re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested, the reason for the denial is that you didn't pass the voting stage.

@Bangas
~[Accepted,]~(lime) you will be reinstated as a four stars Cadet, Please Join our discord for further instructions.

Regards,
Lieutenant FireFox
San Andreas Police Academy

Name: Gravity
Username: mtalover
Rank before kick/leave: 4 stars cadet.
How long have you been in sapa: 1 week or more.
Who kicked you: None, I left.
Date of kick/leave: I can't really recall it was 2 years ago.
Reason for kick/leave: I went back to Crime Side. my old gang needed help so i had to rejoin them to boost activity.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As i said on top i had to leave and rejoin my old gang to help them boost the activity.
Why do you want back in? : Well i need to learn more stuff about Cop side and gain my PC diploma. So SAPA is the right choice for somedoby that would like to learn.
What have you learned from this? : Well i left like that because i was scared or ashamed to confort my friends in SAPA that i am leaving so i made that mistake when no one was online i learned that running away isn't a solution and will cost me alot of troubles so i wont do that again.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Every SAPA Instructor that helped to join and supported me back in 2017.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because i learned my lesson and i am 100% ready to learn and to improuve my skills and to serve SA under SAPAs Tags and in SAPAs Uniform.

Name: Rose
Username: mrdeathboy
Rank before kick/leave: 2 stars cadet. / DD
How long have you been in sapa: 3 weeks and few days
Who kicked you: Zeking
Date of kick/leave: i can't really remember, it was around 7-9 months ago
Reason for kick/leave: i got kicked for using an inappropriate animation in a training.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : From my side, i accidently missclicked on a bind
Why do you want back in? : i'd like to join back because i wanna learn more about cop side and to obtain my PC diploma as well.
What have you learned from this? : After a discussion with Zeking exactly when i got kicked, i learned that the HQs can never be our enemies, they're working for our goods.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Zeking
Why should we give you a second chance?: You should give me another because i learned my lesson