[ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here

@Dudi Accepted, You will re-join as Private Probie, join our discord for your further instructions.
@ZeZaphod We gave you too much time but you didn't be active enough so denied If you want to join re-apply in 2 weeks and try to be active. Join our Discord and further events.
@GirlyPrimis , @Coma and @Lucifer Your applications are under review, please join our discord and further events.

Regards,
Sergeant NH4,
San Andreas Police Academy.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm proud to announce that @GirlyPrimis gets the Chance to rejoin our Academy. Due to some Incidents in the Past, the HQ decided to give her the Rank of an Academy Cadet (SAPA****) to prove her Loyality and to show her moral Attitude towards SAPA.

Ricarda, this will be a Chance to repair the Damage inflicted on your Reputation!

Sincerely,
buddler, Cpt.

Name: Terry
Username: rizacem
Rank before kick/leave: PVT*
How long have you been in sapa: I don't exactly remember, it has been a long time.
Who kicked you: N/A
Date of kick/leave: Somewhere in 2014/15
Reason for kick/leave: I must have probably left to join a squad after getting my PC badge, as SAPA wasn't a group back then.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Explained above.
Why do you want back in? : To have the PC badge once again.
What have you learned from this? : N/A
Who do you want to apologize to? : N/A
Why should we give you a second chance?: N/A

Name: Resistan
Username: I lost my old account 1 month ago due to account recovery section and administrators said without gmail we can not access your account so they asked me to create a new account and contiune, the account I am currently using right now (impressive95)
Rank before kick/leave: I don't remember exactly a year ago I was full cadet with DD license
How long have you been in sapa: 4 months
Who kicked you: No one
Date of kick/leave: I don't remember but it was a year ago, 2018
Reason for kick/leave: everything was going well for some reason I thought that it's hard to get PC access I always had difficulty in my mind, but I did it wrong and did not succeed until the end now I want to work till the end and come face to face with challenges and achieve everything and succees.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I explained above
Why do you want back in? : Now I want to fight and work till the end and get PC diploma and I'm ready to do everything
What have you learned from this? : I learned that giving up is a big mistake I just have to be patient and work for success
Who do you want to apologize to? : I apologize to the SAPA Instructors who gave me badge and training
Why should we give you a second chance?: Everyone deserves a second chance, this time you can trust on me I'll work till the end and achieve success

@Resistant ,You will return as 4 star cadet with DD license, welcome back.
@Terry ,You will return as 0 star cadet with DD and HD license, welcome back the academy.

Regards,
Sergeant NH4,
San Andreas Police Academy.

Name: Fluid
Username: fuluid
How long have you been in sapa: I don't remember so good but I think 6 months. Zeking tested me. maybe he remembers me I am not sure
Date of kick/leave: I can't give a date so long time ago like 2014 (I tried to find my old sapa applications for the time but I could not find it in old forum)
Reason for kick/leave: I got my ProCop licanse and learned basic things of cop life. I left then for start to cop life
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: like I told it.
Why do you want back in? : I changed my way after cop life and joined a gang and I lost my ProCop licanse but I returned cop life with Terry and I want to get my procop againg and play with you guys
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because I can make good things for group. I am playing since 2012 and I have so much experiences. After a few days I can teach the peoples good things and I can help you. I hope you accept me in Sapa again like the old days.

@Fluid said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Fluid
Username: fuluid
How long have you been in sapa: I don't remember so good but I think 6 months. Zeking tested me. maybe he remembers me I am not sure
Date of kick/leave: I can't give a date so long time ago like 2014 (I tried to find my old sapa applications for the time but I could not find it in old forum)
Reason for kick/leave: I got my ProCop licanse and learned basic things of cop life. I left then for start to cop life
What happened from your side/why did you leave?: like I told it.
Why do you want back in? : I changed my way after cop life and joined a gang and I lost my ProCop licanse but I returned cop life with Terry and I want to get my procop againg and play with you guys
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because I can make good things for group. I am playing since 2012 and I have so much experiences. After a few days I can teach the peoples good things and I can help you. I hope you accept me in Sapa again like the old days.

you'll be reinstated as 4 star cadet with DD and HD, although please note that HD is now a license that requires PC diploma so you aren't allowed to use its access before achieving PC.

Name: Malteser
Username: nielsie1997
Rank before kick/leave: Tut mentioned i was PFC, i do not remember what i was.
Date of kick/leave: I do not know if i left or got kicked cause of inactivity
Reason for kick/leave: Inactivity
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I went Inactive
Why do you want back in? : Cause iam back into the game right now and pick up where i went inactive.
What have you learned from this? : That i should not go inactive anymore.
Why should we give you a second chance?: As i said i want to pick up where i went inactive, i was enjoying playing as SAPA so this is why i deserve a second chance.

Name: Riley
Username: rendor123
Rank before kick/leave: Sergeant
Do you have PC: No, I don't have it.
How long have you been in sapa: I spent like 3 months in SAPA after it's reforming to a group.
Date of kick/leave: I left the academy around the beginning of June.
Reason for kick/leave: I joined an official gang.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I had a feeling that I should experience the other side too, and I did so.
Why do you want back in? : I'd like to get my ProCop diploma back.
What have you learned from this? : Personal decision, nothing special.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Well I guess the instructor team was counting on me in the time I left. So maybe to my officer partners.
Why should we give you a second chance?: I guess I can still show that I didn't forget the things I learnt in SAPA back in the days.

Name: IG8820
Username: IG8820
Rank before kick/leave: PFC
Do you have PC: Yes
How long have you been in sapa: 2+ years if my memory serves me correctly.
Who kicked you: Me
Date of kick/leave: 2014
Reason for kick/leave: I was persuaded to continue my police career in a TSG (the FBI).
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Same as above.
Why do you want back in? : Just as an opportunity to meet new people and to help mould future PCs on the server.
What have you learned from this? : That I wish to re-join SAPA.
Who do you want to apologize to? : To SAPA as a whole for leaving in 2014.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Matthew 18:21-22
Then Peter came up and said to him, Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times? Jesus said to him, I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.

Name: Howlze
Username: howlze
Rank before kick/leave: I was SGT, IIRC. I joined SAPA after leaving the criminal side, and left a few months later to join SWAT.
Do you have PC: Not anymore, no. Lost it due to inactivity.
How long have you been in sapa: It was a few months.
Who kicked you: I left myself.
Date of kick/leave: At some point in 2015 or so.
Reason for kick/leave: Decided to join SWAT.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I was given an opportunity to join SWAT and decided to pursue it.
Why do you want back in? : I like helping new players / new cops, and give them the appropriate training to become some of the best officers in San Andreas.
What have you learned from this? : That SAPA is a great platform for new cops to learn and grow in, and also a great place for upcoming tutors to strengthen their abilities to teach.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I don't feel like there's anyone I need to apologize to - I just want to thank you all for helping me become a great cop back in 2011-ish.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because I used to help a lot back in my days at SAPA, helped form a lot of new cops, and I am also one of the few people willing to spend time to give new cops / new players a chance to become some of the greatest cops on here.

@Howlze said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Howlze
Username: howlze
Rank before kick/leave: I was SGT, IIRC. I joined SAPA after leaving the criminal side, and left a few months later to join SWAT.
Do you have PC: Not anymore, no. Lost it due to inactivity.
How long have you been in sapa: It was a few months.
Who kicked you: I left myself.
Date of kick/leave: At some point in 2015 or so.
Reason for kick/leave: Decided to join SWAT.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I was given an opportunity to join SWAT and decided to pursue it.
Why do you want back in? : I like helping new players / new cops, and give them the appropriate training to become some of the best officers in San Andreas.
What have you learned from this? : That SAPA is a great platform for new cops to learn and grow in, and also a great place for upcoming tutors to strengthen their abilities to teach.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I don't feel like there's anyone I need to apologize to - I just want to thank you all for helping me become a great cop back in 2011-ish.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because I used to help a lot back in my days at SAPA, helped form a lot of new cops, and I am also one of the few people willing to spend time to give new cops / new players a chance to become some of the greatest cops on here.

accepted, you'll return as 4 star cadet with DD/HD if you had those back then

Name: FoxZilla
Username: mertt
Rank before kick/leave: Cadet With 2 Stars
Do you have PC: No
How long have you been in sapa: 2 Weeks
Who kicked you: I left
Date of kick/leave: 1 years ago
Reason for kick/leave: I was changed my side so i left.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I left crim side because when any cop arresting me i must wait 420 seconds and its not funny. I think i am good cop but i am not good crim.
Why do you want back in? : Because SAPA changed to group and its good group for cops
What have you learned from this? : I have learned best side so i wont change my side again.
Who do you want to apologize to? : I want apologize to all SAPA members because i left for crim side.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because i saw crim,cop side and i chose cop side so i wont change my side. I cant play in crim side.

Name:Richard
Username:richardthekiller
Rank before kick/leave:PFC on probationary
Do you have PC:No
How long have you been in sapa:I actually cant remember the period but more than 3 months
Who kicked you:I left on my own
Date of kick/leave:Cant reach that at the moment
Reason for kick/leave:I was a bit impatient that I couldn't wait for the right time for my PC application to get answered, but it was a reasonable period of time.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? :A lot has changed, learned how to be patient at hardest moments, I mentioned the reason why I left above.
Why do you want back in? :I want to create a new career inside and carry my gameplay to a further level.
What have you learned from this? :I learned not to act in hurry and to always be patient
Who do you want to apologize to? :I'd like to apologize whole the SAPA team
Why should we give you a second chance?:Because I have already admitted and underlined my mistakes, and I ensure all of my teammates never to repeat it again.

Name: Matthews
Username: seattle31
Rank before kick/leave: Full SGT.
Do you have PC: No, I don't.
How long have you been in sapa: A year.
Who kicked you: Nobody, I left on my own.
Date of kick/leave: It's been quite while, i don't remember.
Reason for kick/leave: After spending a year on the cop side, I left to create my own gang with Wu.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : As i said above, thing were going fine but one of my close friend called me to start a new journey, I coulnd't refuse his call.
Why do you want back in? : Because I feel quite safe and cool in SAPA, I would like to be part of it again like i was.
What have you learned from this? : Honestly, making sudden moves faces you bad ends. Just it.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Nobody, I don't think i made anything wrong.
Why should we give you a second chance?: Because I am one of the old member of the group when it was a squad. I served the squad for a long term and i know how the things go inside of this organization. I honestly thing that I deserve a second shot tho.

@IG8820 we'll reinstall you as PC cadet where you must undergo our trainings again, then we'll see about promoting you back to a rank
@FoxZilla you'll return as 4 star cadet with any license you had previously
@Richard you'll return as 4 star cadet with any license you had previously, then we'll see about promoting you back to a rank
@Matthews you'll return as 4 star cadet with any license you had previously, then we'll see about promoting you back to a rank

Name: madrazo
Username: creptiz
Rank before kick/leave: I left SAPA 2 times, 1st i was 3rd cadet when it was official squad, 2nd time i was 4th cadet
Do you have PC: No, I don't have it
How long have you been in sapa: In the first time i spent about 3 or 4 weeks, in the 2nd time I Didn't last for a long time
Who kicked you: No one kicked me
Date of kick/leave: I dont remember exactly that was a long time ago
Reason for kick/leave: Well, In the 1st time there was instructors inactivity and i couldn't complete my lessons so i left, and in the 2nd time i had some internal problems so i couldn't last more in sapa
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : At the 1st time there was some instructors inactivity and as it was offfical squad and for sapa rules i shouldn't leave base alone other side there was no one responding on my patrol calls from other squads and i was wasting my time inside base
Why do you want back in? : Well,i have intent to get the PC this time because i tried hard in the last times
What have you learned from this? : I learned to not make a fast dicitions
Who do you want to apologize to? : I would like to apologize to whole SAPA HQ team for what i did and i hope the HQ majority give me another chance
Why should we give you a second chance?: I think i didn't get fairly chance at first time and am glad to get another chance from HQ team

• 2 weeks later...

@madrazo said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: madrazo
Username: creptiz
Rank before kick/leave: I left SAPA 2 times, 1st i was 3rd cadet when it was official squad, 2nd time i was 4th cadet
Do you have PC: No, I don't have it
How long have you been in sapa: In the first time i spent about 3 or 4 weeks, in the 2nd time I Didn't last for a long time
Who kicked you: No one kicked me
Date of kick/leave: I dont remember exactly that was a long time ago
Reason for kick/leave: Well, In the 1st time there was instructors inactivity and i couldn't complete my lessons so i left, and in the 2nd time i had some internal problems so i couldn't last more in sapa
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : At the 1st time there was some instructors inactivity and as it was offfical squad and for sapa rules i shouldn't leave base alone other side there was no one responding on my patrol calls from other squads and i was wasting my time inside base
Why do you want back in? : Well,i have intent to get the PC this time because i tried hard in the last times
What have you learned from this? : I learned to not make a fast dicitions
Who do you want to apologize to? : I would like to apologize to whole SAPA HQ team for what i did and i hope the HQ majority give me another chance
Why should we give you a second chance?: I think i didn't get fairly chance at first time and am glad to get another chance from HQ team

accepted, you'll return as 4 star cadet. i am sorry for the late response.

@dhiamlaih said in [ APPLICATIONS ] Kicked or left sapa? - Reapply here:

Name: Liyones
Username: dhiamlaih
Rank before kick/leave: Cadet
Do you have PC: no
How long have you been in sapa: 3 weeks
Who kicked you: @buddler
Date of kick/leave: i forget , but around 4 months
Reason for kick/leave: i forget , but maybe because i was acting like kid.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : i forget .
Why do you want back in? : i improved myy self and i will be good man and respectfull , i promise SAPA i will be respectfull and i will not do that again , and also i want back because i want learn more things to be good cop.
What have you learned from this? : that was lesson to me , i learned to do not act like kids next time and be respectfull and not be serious because it's game.
Who do you want to apologize to? : i apologize to SAPA instructors for my bad shits .
Why should we give you a second chance?: i improved my self and im sure i will be good man and im sure i will not do that again , trust me .

Marsello,

I dont think that you had enough Time to improve yourself and rethink your Behavior. I also don't think you are really interested in joining SAPA. Thats why you didn't put Effort in your Application and "forgot" the Reasons of your Kick!

Result: Pending until 22.09.2019. I expect from you to improve your Application until then!

@SAPA-Instructors: Seniors will handle that Case!

buddler, Maj.

Update 08.09.2019
Application deleted - Case Closed!

Name: Connor
Username: Connorada
Rank before kick/leave: Not sure if 2* or 3*
How long have you been in sapa: 2 months
Who kicked you: Unsure
Date of kick/leave: 2016.
Reason for kick/leave: Inactive due to workload.
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : Workload at home became too much. Calmed down alot now. No longer 60 hours a week of work.
Why do you want back in? : When I play I generally play as Police as I find it more fun but due to only being a trainee I do not get the opportunities others get it seems.
What have you learned from this? : Give warning if a spell of inactivity is going to appear although its unlikely at this time.
Who do you want to apologize to? : Null
Why should we give you a second chance?: I never did anything wrong in game it was only me being slightly inactive that caused the kick.

Name: VayraN
Username: Zelozed2
Rank before kick/leave: Cadet with 4 stars
How long have you been in sapa: I don't remember exactly but it was long time ago
Who kicked you: I left myself
Date of kick/leave: Long time ago as I said
Reason for kick/leave: I was searching for any instructor to train me and I was just being ignored and instructors were inactive
What happened from your side/why did you leave? : I explained above
Why do you want back in? : Well I want to train my skills in the police side and I want to learn more about it also I want to come back and get the Pro Cop Diploma
What have you learned from this? : I will not leave again and I will wait for the instructors to be active instead of leaving without learning
Who do you want to apologize to? : HQs for trusting me and I left
Why should we give you a second chance?: Well I learned from this and I wont leave again I want another chance to prove that