FOX - FOX Operations X

SECTION A

1- **Name: Nejc
2- **Ingame name: Bourne
3- **Age: 21
4- **Sex: Male
5- **English proficiency: Can't rate myself let's just say im quite decent at it.
6- **Native language: Slovenian
7- **Other languages: German
8- **Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
9- **When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: Don't know the exact date anymore let's just say around 2013.
10- **Total gameplay (hours): 1440
11- **Approx gameplay daily (hours): It all depends on my work schedule sometimes i can play 5+ hours and then the other day i can only play for like a hour or two.
12- **Average FPS: 50-60 but sold my previous pc and im currently playing on quite of a low end pc and my fps drops sometimes
13- **Average Ping: 60
14- **Previous organizations and reasons for departure: Don't remember anymore as i was quite inactive but the last organization i was in was Tuga Thugs. And i have been in it for approximately a year and a half. The reason why i've left it is as i've lost interest in the criminal side and have decided to become a part of the police side and a squad that suits me.
15- **Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes i am.

SECTION B

A. **Define our role (FOX): FOX's role and a priority is protecting the citizens of San Andreas from any of the possible threats, terrorist and foreign wise, to support & help the local police forces, to minimize criminal activity and to support national security.
B. **Define marker arrest: Arresting a wanted person while they're still at the marker.
C. **Minimum arresting level: Atleast 10 stars.
D. **Point out and define 4 major server rules: 1. No deathmatching (meaning you are not allowed to shoot other players without a specific reason), 2. No marker arresting (meaning you are not allowed to camp at a bank marker e.g. and then arrest a wanted player the second he leaves the bank and is still at the marker), 3. No multiaccounting (meaning you are permitted to one account only), 4. No avoiding arrest (meaning you are not allowed to avoid arrest by any way)
E. **Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: You must attempt to roleplay before arrest as we all are playing on a roleplaying server meaning you have to attempt to roleplay as much as possible but if the person isn't willing to roleplay with you and starts escaping from you then you are allowed to arrest him.

SECTION C

I. **Write about yourself in 4 sentences: My name's Nejc. I live in a small town named Trbovlje in a region named Zasavje in the middle of Slovenia. I work as a bartender in a nearby restaurant and that's the main reason why im not as active as i could be but now the restaurant and pretty much everything is closed due to the quarantine so im going to be more active than usually.
II. **Write your strengths and weaknesses: I'd say im good at driving & teamworking, decent at flying & shooting & roleplaying. My weakness is that im hard to piss off but when i get pissed off i can't control myself anymore.
III. **Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: As i believe FOX is a good suit for me & im a good suit for it due to my experience and i wish to join it over other squads as i find it as one of the best squads on the server and one of the most active & experienced.
IV. **Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As i believe im enough experienced to become a part of it and as i believe i fulfill the requirements and im willing to work hard for the squad.
V. **Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I think i've written everything regarding me already above so this is it.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X. https://imgur.com/a/nEk8UuJ

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time for results!

@xPaw said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- Name:: Bostjan
2- Ingame name: Mr.PhoenixX

Most of our old guys remember you and your time in FOX back a few years ago, and it's good memories. After discussing you, we have come to the decision to ~[accept]~(green) you. Welcome back to the team!

@Bourne said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- **Name: Nejc
2- **Ingame name: Bourne
3- **Age: 21
4- **Sex: Male

Having patrolled with you quite a few times, the FOX team are really looking forward to having you join our ranks, congratulations! Contact an sHQ+ for your tests.

FOX HQ

SECTION A

1- Name: Mehdi
2- Ingame name: GanJa
3- Age: 18
4- Sex: Male
5- English proficiency: 8/10
6- Native language: Tunisian
7- Other languages: French, English, Arab, Spanish
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Not yet
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 6 years ago
10- Total gameplay (hours): 1576
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 5 to 6 hours daily
12- Average FPS: 60
13- Average Ping: 69-75
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure:
Clandestine Mob: I joined C since day one to help some friends then after one year i started to get a bit bored of the Crim side so i decided to leave for FOX.
Wild Angels: I joined WA since the beginning aswell, i even made it to the HQ team there then after getting pending for lvl 5 things started to get a bit weird, everyone started to lose interest in the gang and so did i, i tried to stick with them for a while and help them go throught that period but then our lovely viceleader started to make decisions by himself like breaking our alliance with ThC so i decided to leave.
CripZ: Joined with karma the first time then i didn't get along with the HQ team so i decided to leave.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes ofcourse.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is a squad that Protects the state of San Andreas from national and international threats and from foreign operations and espionage, fox role is to uphold and enforce the laws of San Andreas, to provide criminal justice and support national security.
B. Define marker arrest: arresting someone who's in or next to a marker.(a bank for example)
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
-Deathmatching is not allowed (killing someone for a personal reason or for no reason at all)
-Listen to admins (follow admins instructions and orders)
-Multi accounting is not allowed (You can only have 1 and only SAES account)
-No advertising in mainchat (you can't advertise anything in mainchat for example your auction or another server)

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:
you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest because you kinda need to stick to the server role since its an RP server but if you end up getting shot by a criminal while you are attempting to make a roleplay with him then you are fully free to arrest him.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well my real name is Mehdi, i live in Tunisia Sousse and im nearly 18 years old. I started playing MTA 6 years ago then after a while a good friend of mine invited me to play SAES with him and i fell in love with its gameplay, lets say i really like working in teams. I own an official group called San Andreas Studios, i've been in gangs my whole career and i was a bit into crim life but lately i decided to make a change, i started spawning as a cop for the last 2 weeks and i really liked it, the fact of chasing people and making RPs, and thats my story.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: lets say my biggest strength is that im the best at listening and following orders in addition to that i don't quit easily like when im chasing someone on foot i can stay following him for up to 15 minutes until he gets bored and end up gaving up, im also good at parachuting, driving and finaly piloting. And for my weaknesses all i can say is that i can't stand chasing someone while he's lagging or abusing his internet cord, also i don't really like driving boats.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I clearly chose FOX over other squads for a good reason, and thats because its one of the most respected and active squad in SAES, i've been hanging with them for a while and i really like all of their members without any exception as i enjoy spending time and patroling with them.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Hm as i mentioned above, i really get a long with my team as i like teamwork, im a hardworker and i enjoy RolePlaying and i can benefit FOX in many different ways.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No, and thanks for reading!

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/O7rcsGF

@GanJa said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

1- Name: Mehdi
2- Ingame name: GanJa

Greetings, @GanJa, you had already ~[passed]~(lime,green) the application stage and were due tests. Now, as you have successfully passed your tests, I have nothing more to say other than welcome to the squad.

Regards,
Johnny English,
FOX HQ

SECTION A

1- Name: Javier
2- Ingame name: SAES>Henry
3- Age: 22
5- English proficiency: Intermediate
6- Native language: Spanish
7- Other languages: Basic French
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I do
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: At some point in the summer of 2011.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 1720
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 1/2, strongly depends on the day
13- Average Ping: 56
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: My last organization was Vndalos of El Corona, sadly it died. The rest fall quite a while back in time already.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, I am

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's role is to gather intelligence that makes the organization able to fight the crime that threatens the state of San Andreas. With the same objective they also support other squads and federal agencies and provide security to certain VIPs.

B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is arresting someone who stands in the marker entrance of an interior.

C. Minimum arresting level: 10

• Do not DM: Killing without a reason is not allowed.

• Using any kind of bug to gain advantage is not allowed. Making use of certain weaknesses of the game to gain advantages that are clearly unfair is against the rules.

• You are only allowed to have one account.

• Camping the hospital is not allowed, you should leave as soon as it's possible once you respawn there.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: The server is based in a role system. In order to keep up the quality of the service the squad provides to the server it should offer roleplay daily.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Roleplaying is the thing I enjoy the most about the server and it's probably the thing that takes most of my time there too. I enjoy sharing experiences with people from other countries and spend my free time playing with them. I don't really have a daily schedule to play the game, I just play when I feel like it, although I do it often because I still enjoy it. Finally, there's not much more to say but it's easy to get to know me fast enough.

II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: When it comes to the everyday activity related to the squad my biggest strenght is probably roleplaying and driving and my biggest weakness could be flying accuratelly.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Mostly because of the stronger defense of the roleplay and the role of the squad together with the people that composes it. I also like other items like the teamwork, the base or the skins.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm a good teamworker and open person which makes it easier for me to fit in the squad without causing trouble. I have also been in other squads previously so this is nothing new for me.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? Nothing special.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

https://i.imgur.com/WC2MBuM.png

1- Name: Marko
2- Ingame name: MarkoRS=D
5- English proficiency: 7/10
6- Native language: Serbian
7- Other languages: German
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I do not.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: December 12th of 2018.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 752
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 3
13- Average Ping: 30

• OC- reason why I left it, is beacause I didn't find myself having fun in that organization and people were inactive.

• STF- I left that organization because a lot of people left it and it went inactive and I found myself alone.

• ThC- I left it because I plan to return to the cop-side.

15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): *It's a squad of highly trained professionals who focus on protecting the people from threats and terrorists. They are like Homeland Security and focus on National Defense. *
B. Define marker arrest: Standing next to a marker with Tazer and waiting for someone to come and right away Taze him and arrest him
C. Minimum arresting level: 10

• 1st. Rule: No DM(Deathmatching). It is killing someone for no real reason who was in innocent.

• 2nd Rule Hacking/Scripting or using Third party programs and abusing them into your advantage for example Aimbot, which allows you to instantly kill somebody is highly bannable!

• 3rd rule: Bug abusing is really forbbiden, clipping through objects in your advantage or Money bug abuse of any sort.

• 4th Rule: Multiple accounts, you are allowed to have only one account
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Roleplaying is a good way to show Cop's professionalism. Who know maybe a guy got wanted level by an accident, and we can help him.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: *I'm an 18 years old guy who likes to play video games and likes to draw portraits. I'm really helpful when someone asks me for an advice, I enjoy helping people. When it comes to new players I can help them in anyway shape. I'm really playful and like to hang with others. You can always rely on me in any situation, and I'll always try to help you, no matter who you are. *
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I have a really good temper, and I can be okay with people calling me names or and making fun of me. I'm not good at sniping, and I really hate snipers...
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because FOX is a beatiful place with a lot of cool people and it is where I think I can enjoy myself. It also is the best/most professional squad atm according to me.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Because of my good nature, experience with the cop side and will to join you all and become one of the best
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I also want to join FOX, because I want to piss Marko off

Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/2a6vZSB

SECTION A

1- Name: My real first name is "Aziz."
2- Ingame name: My nickname is "Shadro."
3- Age: I am 18 years old.
4- Sex: I am a male.
5- English proficiency: I would rate it 8/10
6- Native language: My native language is Arabic
7- Other languages: I can speak French and English fluently. Also, I'm studying German.
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I do.
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing MTA around 2014. For SAES, I don't remember.
10- Total gameplay (hours): I spent around 2100 hours in SAES.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 4 hours.
12- Average FPS: My average FPS is 45 frames per second.
13- Average Ping: My average ping is 85 milliseconds.
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: I was a SAFP officer, I left it because I want to take a little break from it.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, I am.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX is an elite task force based on both intelligence gathering and law enforcement, supporting both of the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security. Its main role is to defend the state of San Andreas from terrorist internal and external threats, work alongside with Federal Agencies and provide all kind of security to the citizens of San Andreas.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker-arrest is the act of arresting people at the interior-exterior doors called as "markers." According to the rules stated in F1 list, this is not allowed.
C. Minimum arresting level: The minimum arresting level for FOX is 10 stars.

• No deathmatching: In SAES, deathmatching is usually defined as harming other players' gameplay for no reason, generally by killing or hitting other players or properties outside of your role. For example, killing a normal civilian and shooting his vehicle for no reason. Or, killing a police officer just because he is standing close to you.

• It is not allowed to exchange SAES services with other things outside of the server. For example, offering to sell your SAES account, or exchanging a gift card with a SAES group membership.

• If you ever get punished unfairly by a server admin, you are not allowed to complain about it in-game as the word of the server staff members is considered final. However, you may speak to a server HQ admin or report the situation on the forums.

• It is strictly disallowed to use any software or game bug to gain gameplay advantages over other players. Players breaking this rule will get banned from the server.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: SAES is a roleplay server, that means that this server is based on real life. In real life, you wouldn't find an officer hitting a criminal with a nightstick then instantly teleporting him to a cell. That is why it is recommended to offer roleplay before attempting to arrest.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am a high school student. As soon as I get graduated from high school, I'd like to study engineering in Germany. I like pets and I enjoy playing online video games and making friends from them.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: About my strengths, I believe that I am a very friendly player and I consider myself as a nice team leader. Even in other games such as CS:GO, I like setting up strategies instead of rushing blindly. For my weaknesses, sometimes I regret my previous choices and wish I had the possibility to go back in time and fix my mistakes.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I wish to join FOX over other squads thanks to its good reputation built by its friendly and experienced members. In addition, I feel like its role fits me the most.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: As I have said earlier, I am a friendly guy and I like planning things slowly. I believe that these 2 qualities can make my way to the squad.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I don't have any other thing to say.

Retard test: Post a picture of White House in Los Santos to even be considered to join Fox Operations X.

alt text

@Henry said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

Greetings, Monsieur Javier.
Intriguing application you have there, after reviewing it we would like to set your status as ~[Pending]~(yellow,olive). You have passed the application stage, meet us in-game for your tests.

@Shadro said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

Yet another brilliant application, I personally am aware of your potential. Your application is accepted and you have been put to ~[pending]~(yellow,olive) as well.
Contact us in-game for your entrance tests.

@POCCKYE said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

Greetings,
Decent application you have over there, mister.
FOX HQ has reviewed it and you are now ~[Under review]~(yellow,orange). We would like to see a bit more of you in-game.

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
Johnny English
FOX HQ

@Henry said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

@Shadro said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION A

@POCCKYE said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

Congratulations, gentlemen on successfully clearing the entrance tests! I am most overjoyed to announce that you all are officially a part of FOX Operations X now, congratulations once again!

Regards,
Johnny English,

FOX HQ

1- Name: Kaan
2- Ingame name: Sahin
5- English proficiency: I can describe my English as understandable. If you want me to rate it 7-8/10
6- Native language: Turkish
7- Other languages: English, German little bit
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Yes, I do
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I'm playing SAES since 2015.
10- Total gameplay (hours): 3345 hours.
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 1-6 hours in a day. It depends to my work/school etc.
13- Average Ping: 80
SAPA: Got my PC licence.
TST: I wanted to go my friend's squad NNB.
NNB: Squad got level down to 1 level and many people left.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes, I am.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): The mission of the Fox team is Intelligence. so the fox team is the intelligence group. Collect important information and evaluate it as necessary.Fox evaluates this information for correctness of the important information it receives and evaluates whether it is correct. The important thing is that the S-14 unit, which is the special team of FOX in the operations, leads these operations.
B. Define marker arrest: If a criminal is near the marker the police officer can't catch that criminal.
C. Minimum arresting level: 0-10
1- Do not dm anyone randomly. That is mean you can't kill someone without reason.
2- Don't arrest the players when they are in marker.
3- Speak English only main chat.
4- Don't kill the police officers while you playing as a crim if they are not chasing you.
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because in real life there is a conversation between the criminal and the police before the arrest is made and this is called roleplay. The offender has to be given a right to defend herself and to answer questions asked.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:, First of all, I'm a loyal boy. I spent atleast a year each of my old organizations I have participated in. I'm a friendly person therefore I'm a social person with my environment. Also, I do my missions. seriously given by my commanders/high ranked persons. My imagination is very well, I'm a creative person.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I'm good at flying airplanes, helicopters. Also, I find my self good at using sniper rifles. My imagination is very well, I'm a creative person. But as weaknesses, I'm an impatient person.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: When I was a SAPA cadet, I wanted to join FOX after get my PC license but it didn't happen sadly. It always remained a dream for me.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I find myself a good, friendly person therefore I can get on well with people. I'm a good, experienced player.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No, I don't have.

https://imgur.com/7yV90qQ

SECTION A

1- Name: My real life name is Amine
2- Ingame name: My nickname is NightSpeed
3- Age: I am 19 years old
5- English proficiency: I would give it a 8/10
6- Native language: Arabic
7- Other languages: I also speak French
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: Nope i don't
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing in like 2012 but i went inactive for so long sometimes I join the server to get an idea about what's happening in it
10- Total gameplay (hours): Right now it's 91hours
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 4 hours
12- Average FPS: 90
13- Average Ping: 80-120
14- Previous organizations and reasons for departure: None
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Very active

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX's role is mainly about protecting the state of San Andreas from any threats and prevent any terrorist acts facing the nation with it's highly trained weapon and technical experts. FOX also supports national security alongside Homeland security and federal agencies.
B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is arresting someone who's on the marker entrance and that's not allowed according to the rules of the server
C. Minimum arresting level: The minimum arresting level for FOX is 10 stars
No deathmatching which means don't kill someone without any reason
No cheats or hacks of course
No multi accounts you're only permitted to have 1 SAES account
No camping at hospitals as any class, once you spawn leave the area
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Basically SAES is a role play server which means we should act just like the real life, and in real life police don't just start beating up someone with a nightstick or straight up use their taser because the criminal or the offender has the right to defend himself first and also answer the questions he gets from the cop . So, before arresting we should attempt to roleplay

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm mature, loyal and respectful. I'm also a gamer and I started playing video games since i was a kid. I love playing FPS games like CS:GO and R6S but i'm also a fan of League of Legends which is one of my best games. I'm also friendly and helpful that's why I always give a hand to any new player.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: I believe that i'm pretty good at driving, flying and RPing. I'm think I'm not that good at fighting with weapons because i haven't played MTA for so long.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I've seen FOX members doing their job and it's definitely different than any other squad.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm pretty good at arresting (some FOX members confirmed it). I'm loyal and i would never betray my team
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? No, I don't.

https://imgur.com/a/4ka2VFZ

SECTION A

1- Name: Jukka
2- Ingame name: Epichu
5- English proficiency: Good
6- Native language: Finnish
7- Other languages: English, Little bit Swedish
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 2017
10- Total gameplay (hours): 1311 hours
11- Approx gameplay daily (hours): 1-5, sometimes more
12- Average FPS: 30-60
13- Average Ping: 55
SAPA = Left for FBI
FBI = Left for AA
AA = Reported own gang member.
THC = Same reason as AA
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes.

SECTION B

A. Define our role (FOX): Protect state of SA from national and international threats
B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone when he/she is exiting/entering to building. (ex. bank)
C. Minimum arresting level: 10 stars above
D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: No deathmatching, Do not create false reports, No avoiding arrest and No cheats / trainers
E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because everyone likes to roleplay than just getting arrested and it makes the game more enjoyable And for some people it can improve their english by talking to people.

SECTION C

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm usully happy but sometimes if something/someone triggers me i can be annoying and retarded. I mostly play GTA V and MTA. I'm working as truck driver so it can take some time of my play time in SAES but not much.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses: Good driver/shooter/parachuting and about my weaknesses... People who annoys me and then i get annoyed and do something what i suppose not to do. Sometimes impatient.
III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: When i was in SAPA (2017) i was in IC to FOX for 2 days and the 2 days were awesome and nowdays i want to join FOX because of what i experienced 2017 from the IC and i know almost every member from FOX now, so it would be nice to join with my friends.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I'm experienced player and good player even i got my blackside too and i got more experience from police side as i said earlier.
V. Do you have any additional information you want to add:? I do not have anything to say.

Retard test: https://imgur.com/a/Xom4up0

@NightSpeed said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- Name: My real life name is Amine
2- Ingame name: My nickname is NightSpeed

Better late than never.
Nightspeed, you have already ~[passed]~(green) the application stage and in-game tests hope you enjoy your stay. Welcome aboard.

@Epichu said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

1- Name: Jukka
2- Ingame name: Epichu

Greetings Epichu, your application is currently ~[under review]~(orange) and to be answered as soon as possible. Meanwhile, keep hanging around with our members to get yourself more familiar.

Good Luck.

* SECTION A *

1- Name: Reda
2- In play
3- name: vixigameur
3- Age: 16 years old
4- Gender: Male
5- Fluency in English: medium
6- Mother tongue: French
7- Other languages: English
8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma ?: No
9- When did you start playing SAES / MTA?:
Mta = 6 months
SAES = 2 months
10- Total gameplay (hours): 150 hours
11- Approximate daily gameplay (hours): 7 hours
12- Average FPS: 45 FPS
13- Average ping: 40 PING
14- Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: I never had an

organization
15- Are you an active user of Discord ?: yes

* SECTION B *

A. Defines Our Role (FOX): The Role of Fox and Defending the San

Andreas Nation Against (Terrorist and Threats) and Intelligence
B. Define the marker stop:
C. Minimum stopping level: 10 stars
D. Underline and define 4 main server rules:

• Not to kill a person (criminal or police) with his car

• Not to kill anyone without valid reason

• not to pretend to be another player

• You must speak only English in the main chat.
    E. Explain why you want to try to play a role before each arrest: As

in real life

• have asked to raise these main hand or from you station or a Control

* SECTION C *

I.Write on you in 4 sentences: I am a person who is patient and I did

justice and help others
II.Write down your strengths and weaknesses:

• My weaken I suck to kill

• strong point I know how to fly helicopters

III.Why would you like to join FOX compared to other teams ?:
I have friends in the Operation Fox team then I saw agents in action.

I all have a team. I directly mail my application
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would be suitable for the team: I

am a serious and obedient person. I'm always there for my future

comrades when he needs help
V. Do you have any additional information to add:? no

@redaytp58 said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

* SECTION A *

1- Name: Reda
2- In play
3- name: vixigameur

Hello @redaytp58

Thanks for your application to FOX Operations X.

We require applicants to put effort and dedication into their applications. You are missing quite a few bulletpoints, and also missing some text on multiple of your answers.

You have 24 hours to correct this, or we will be forced to deny your application.

Regards,
FOX HQ

* SECTION A *

1- Name: my real name Reda

2- name in games: My nickname is vixigameur

3- Age: 16 years old

4- Gender: Male

5- mastery in English: I know a little spoke English

6- other tongue: My Mother tongue is French

7- Other languages: I also speak English

8- Do you have a Pro Cop diploma ?: No, I don't have it

9- When did you start playing SAES / MTA ?:
I started playing on Mta at 6 months and on SAES 2 months ago

10- Total gameplay (hours): I played 150 hours

11- Approximate daily gameplay (hours): I play 7 hours a day

12- Average FPS: 45 FPS

13- Average ping: 40 PING

14- Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: I have never had an

organization before

15- Are you an active user of Discord ?: yes, I am an active user

* SECTION B *

A. Define our role (FOX):
The role of Fox and to defend the San andreas nation against (terrorist

attack and threats). To help the victim and help the local police then

against outside espionage

B. Define the marker stop:
C. Minimum level of arrest: the level to arrest a criminal and 10 wanted, except in exceptional cases

D. Soulignez et dfinissez 4 rgles principales du serveur:

• Not to kill a person (criminal or police) with his car

• Not to kill anyone without good reason

• not to pretend to be another player

• You must speak only English in the main chat

E. Explain why you should try to play a role before

As in real life, have asked to raise these hands or park for a control. It is for re-entry in the insertion of our character

I. Write on you in 4 sentences:
I am a patient person then I like to do justice and help others when they have need help.

II.Write down your strengths and weaknesses:

• My weakness I don't know how to drive at high speed

• strong point I know how to fly helicopters

III.Why do you want to join FOX compared to others
teams ?:
I want to join Fox. I saw Fox agents, I was surprised they are always in a group. Then he intervenes very quickly

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would agree to the team:
because, I am a quiet and obedient person. I am always there
to help my future Fox comrades when he needs help

V. Do you have any additional information to add?: no I
have no additional information

SECTION A

1. Name: Joco
    2.Ingame name:Lifesbad
    3.Age: 18
    4.Sex:Male
    5.English proficiency: 8/10
    6.Native language: Macedonian
    7.Other languages: English
    8.Do you have a pro cop diploma: no
    9.When did you start playing: I've been playing MTA for 2 years on other servers but just a week ago i started playing on SAES.
    10.Total gameplay: 45 hours
    11.Approx gameplay daily: with corona 4-7 hours without corona 2-3
    12.Avrage FPS: 60
    13.Avrige pink 60-70
    14.Previous organizations and reasons for departure:none
    15.Are you an active user of Discord? yes

*SECTION B
A.Define our role (FOX): The role of FOX is to protect the people from SA from terrorists and all kind of threats and crimes
B.Define marker arrest: marker arrest is when you arrest some1 while they are in a marker and its not allowed
C.Minimum arresting level: 10 stars
D.Point out and define 4 major server rules:
1.No Deathmatching: Deatchmatching is when you kill a player for no reason, and when you blow his car for no reason, killing police officers
2.Do not create false reports: Createing false reports
3.English only in the chat: Do not speak other languages
4.Avoid beening arrested: by killing yourself or telling someone to kill you in order not to go to jail

E:Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: because this is a role play server and it makes the game more enjoyable

SECTION C
I.Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I'm very intelegent. I wanna have alot of fun. I'm a very kind and very forgiving person. And i hate when people are irresponsible.
II.Write your strenghts and weaknesses: My strenghts I very good aim I'm a good driver. My weeknesses self-critical.
III.Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads? I wanna join FOX because I've been playing with some of FOX's memebers and i think they are very nice people to work with.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:
I think i would fit the team nice because am a active player on SAES I always play
police and if I can join a team like FOX I think I can help alot with fighting criminals.
V.Do you have any additional information you want to add: I would be very happy if you can accept me thank you in advance.

Retard test: https://imgur.com/gallery/i3n0OZL

@redaytp58
Dear applicant, sadly you are still missing something small but very important thing in your application. I must inform you that you are denied. Feel free to apply after 4 weeks if you still have interest.

@Lifesbad Dear applicant. Thank you for showing interest by applying with us. I have seen you participating in our activities a couple of times but there is something that you are missing in your application form. Please check it once again and make sure you haven't missed anything.
((Sometimes the almost invisible words are the key))
You have 48 hours to edit your application

SECTION A

1- **Name:**Dragan
2- **Ingame name:**LifesGood
3- **Age:**17
4- **Sex:**Male
5- **English proficiency:**Im quite good at English so id say 9/10
6- **Native language:**Macedonian
7- **Other languages:**English
8- **Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:**nope
9- When did you start playing SAES/MTA?::I started playing on SAES(my first server) a long time ago, like 6-7 years ago, but i got back two weeks ago
10- **Total gameplay (hours):**around 40
11- **Approx gameplay daily (hours):**Right now at least 1 hour up to 4-5, but its hard to tell about the future considering i have a lot of free time now due to school being canceled.
12- **Average FPS:**60
13- **Average Ping:**80
14- **Previous organizations and reasons for departure:**I used to be part of NNB back in the day probably got kicked for going inactive.
15- Are you an active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION B

A. **Define our role (FOX):**The role of FOX is to protect the citizens of San Andreas from all kinds of threats.
B. **Define marker arrest:**When you arrest someone while he is in the marker that teleports you inside buildings. Its not allowed
C. **Minimum arresting level:**10 Stars

1. You are not allowed to have multiple accounts.(Multiaccounting)

2. You are not allowed to abuse bugs for personal gain.(Bug Abuse)

3. You are not allowed to attack people or their vehicles for no reason.(Deathmatching)

4. You are not allowed to avoid getting arrested by logging off or killing yourself.(Avoid Arrest)
    E. **Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:**Because the whole point of the server is to roleplay and act like real life.

SECTION C

I. **Write about yourself in 4 sentences:**My real name is Dragan and i live in a village. I go to school at the local gymnasium where i study mathematics and physical sciences. Due to school being canceled, i have had a lot of free time so i have been spending a lot of time outdoors and playing games online with my friends.
II. Write your strengths and weaknesses:
Strenghts: Quick learner, communicative, intelligent, self motivated, responsible, loyal, team guy, honest.
Weaknesses:Self-critical, shy, not comfortable taking risks, procrastination.
III. **Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:**I wish to join you over the other squads because you are much better ,you seem like a great squad to hang around with and fight crime as a team.
IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Because i always play as a police officer and i possess the necessary skills to be an enforcer of the law.
V. **Do you have any additional information you want to add:?**I have nothing left to say.

https://imgur.com/gallery/xj3GfuJ

@LifesGood

We are sorry to inform you that your application has been denied.

There is several reassons for that;

• you was asked to edit your application but you decided to create new account and submit new application.

• some answers in your application(s) are completely oposite to each other (f.e. name and age...)

• we deem you not experienced enough to join our agents

We wish you luck in future career!

//FOX HQ

@Kleptix just to be clear this isnt Lifesbads 2nd account, we are not the same person. We are just real life friends with simular names. Also @Lifesbad did edit his application instead of posting a new one so im not sure what you mean about the first reason.