Account name: dhiamlaih
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr
Date of birth:8/15/2004
Origin country: tunisia
Country in residence: sousse - msaken
Timezone: GMT+1
Spoken languages: arabic and English.
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 6.5
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Only discord.

Section II: SAES Experiences

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 1 years in counting.
Previous organization(s): NSWC
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: i dont kicked . If I join you I will leave
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yes, I was not taught the rules of the game, but now I respect them and the reason DM
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: no.But I am good at arresting criminals
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: N/A
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: no.

Section III: Theoretical Knowledge

Write a summary of your qualification(s): I've been playing SAES since 2017 and i managed to gain some experience from this server. I've already read the server rules and fully accept them and i will try not to break any. I've been inside several squad and helped them with their activity and their management.
What is your greatest weakness?: I don't really know
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I think that they are the perfect squad that has a stable HQ and activity.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?: There are a lot of good lads here, I'm well experienced in this server, and i fully know the rules and plays by it.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB as the name already describes it are a police organization which focuses on dealing with narcotics threats in the nation. They are the first one who gets called when there is a narcotics case. They have experienced agents who are trained to crack cases that's related to narcotics around the state.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Role-playing is when your taking on a characters role according to what the characters are, what do they do, what job they have, and etc. We must use the characters background as our role and interact other people as the character we are using.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Team-spirit in my opinion is the spirit where you play as one. It has many definitions but in gaming, it's when you do activities with your members.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I will warn them first that killing for no reason is againt's the server rules, but if he continues doing it, i'd take a screen shot and report that madafaka to the admins.
How would you describe marker arrest?: In SAES, marker arrest is when you are standing beside a marker of a property and use a nightstick to instantly arrest criminals who just came in that property, leaving him no chance of doing something.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Well, i describe myself to people according where do i meet them. For something that's related to gaming, i'd rather share my brief description and making it easier to know me. Well, i'm a nice guy, i respect other people well and i rarely push other people if i don't need to, i follow the rules and i never broke any rules in real life too. I'm fully mature and i don't tend to make conflicts longer, and i am also a fair kind of guy. I forgive people easily because i know that everyone deserves more than two chances, and forgiving is a good thing for me.

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler: N/A.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section I: General Information

In-game name: Ramby
Account name: ramby
Date of birth: 17/02/1996
Origin country: The Netherlands
Country in residence: The Netherlands
Spoken languages: English and Dutch
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): I would rate myself a 7.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I have Discord and Whatsapp installed.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I have been playing in SAES:RPG for 6 or 7 years (time goes fast).
Previous organization(s):
San Andreas Police Academy
All Load Trucking
Red Devils Motcycle Club
Sons Of Anarchy
Secret Agency Service

Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain:
I left SAPA because I achieved my primary goal what was getting my PC certificate. While being trained in SAPA I made a secondary goal. SAPA needed instructors and I wanted to return the favour, But after waiting more then 20 days and not being tested for anything related to becoming an instructor, I made the decision to look for another challenge. Regarding the other organisations/companies/gangs I can be very short, they either died or transformed into a group.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Nothing worth mentioning.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Yes I have.

Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:
SAPD PC Qualified Officers - SAPA educated
Cuban Cars - Mecanico/Impounder
San Andreas Interceptors - Sergeant
All Load Trucking - Manager Trucking Division
Military Civilian Components - Corporal
Desert Eagle - Military Cadet
Donator - Donator

Write a summary of your qualification(s):
Communication skills
I can communicate very easily with people, I always try to be open towards others and let them use me as a listening ear. Im as you can call it very open to people.
Acts based on facts
I only act when I know that all the facts are on the table. I dont jump to conclusions that fast. I want to know if everything is going how it should be.
General knowledge
I have been playing for a good 6 years on SAES, so I know a lot of the rules. I know, that does not make me special, but just wanted to mention it. This is not really a USP anymore.

What is your greatest weakness?:
Activity
I already explained that I am finalizing my study and writing my thesis. That takes some time during the week. Im 40 hours a week at the office. So, the time that I can be online will be in the weekend or evening.
Serious
Some people might think I am a bit to serious, but that is just how my personality is. Im a relaxed person, but when Im working on something, Im taking that seriously and try finish it.

Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I have hanged around with a few people before writing this apply, and it seems like a relaxed squad. I'm looking for a squad with honest and open players, who like to have chat so now and then.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?
I think both parties should be happy with each other. I think my qualifications, strengths and my describtion of myself gives enough reasons to either accept or denied me.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain:
The role of NNB is to fight against drugs around San Andreas. Their main goal is to make San Andreas drug-free. NNB wants to achieve this by cooperating with local authorities and drugs related matter to promote a drug-free lifestyle.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain:
Stay in character when impersonating a class. Try to create a real life situation.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain:
Work together to achieve more, don't act alone when you can work with a team towards a certain goal.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I would ask the person if he is aware of the rulebreak he commited and talk about to end it there. If that is not an option I would report him.
How would you describe marker arrest?:
Arresting people who are come through a marker, this is not allowed.

How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain:
Honesty
Im an honest person in my daily life. I have learned that honesty will result in positive outcomes. A person should always tell the truth and dont beat around the bush. When telling the truth and being genuinely honest about something, you can speed up the process and close a conflict or an argument.
Straight forward
I will always come direct at you when Im not satisfied with something. I like to share my opinion and explain my reasoning behind it. Like I said before, I dont like to beat around the bush, I rather go directly to the point.
Calm personality
I have a calm personality in a conversation or conflict. I wont shout with names or anything. I keep my calmness and continue the conversation and try to come to a good conclusion/ judgement.
Educated
Im currently studying at a Dutch university trying to get my thesis done. Im studying Commercial Economics and during this study I have studied/encountered different cultures and learned to adapt myself. Its important in my line of work to understand and communicate with other cultures and respect their norms and values.

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler

:::

Spoiler Text

@dhia-eddine said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Carter
Account name: dhiamlaih

Previous organization(s): NSWC
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: i dont kicked . If I join you I will leave

alt text

On top of that, you copied some of your answers from another applicant who recently got accepted. Therefore, your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red) and you won't be moving on to the next stage.

^[alt text]

On the behalf of NNB Executive Team,

Deu

@markus_ said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: markus_ or Markus.
Account name: kalevipoeg

Hello Dear @markus_,

First, thank you for putting effort on your application and your interest to join National Narcotics Bureau. Right now, your application is UNDER REVIEW in NNB HQ team chat, we will give you an answer after we finish our discussion about you. So, keep patrolling with us, show your interest and patience. Good luck!

^[under-review]

On behalf of NNB Executive Team,
Alper

In-game name: Volcano
Account name: Zakaria10
Date of birth: 11/01/2001
Origin country: Algeria
Country in residence: Algeria
Spoken languages: French and English
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: ye i have Discord and Teamspeak

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: i have 3 months
Previous organization(s): ICE + FBI + SAFP
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: ICE= i left because they accept anyone who applied so thats not a good for me + FBI= i left because they are inactive + SAFP i leave bcuz It is not the reason that it is bad or has failed players but it is an active day or another day inactive and i see NNB are Active too and im ready to be part of them
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: No
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: N/A
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: N/A

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Well , i can say im Good in driving and i can make a hard stunts and i have a good skills for shooting
What is your greatest weakness?: Land with para
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: i want to be part Of NNB because NNB is most Active in the SAES and have a players with Good skills and they are Courteous and i want Help them for more actives ingame/forum.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant : Well, i think im good player and active/Respectful/and Helpful , and i think thats Good for me because my i have a 15-19 friend from SAES Earned them from my Respectful and My good Character and when i be part of them i'll learn more ideas and more Things.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB role is Is the protection of civilians and the city of drugs and the fight against crime and investigations about everything and is more important drugs Around LV/LS/SF
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Role play is Acting Somethings like Real life and make some actions to Feel You're not playing, but you are inside ingame.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: means Teamwork is When you patroling with your Unit Around SA and some one needs Help in Any locations exmpl SR/BR/JB you need to Respond there with ur partners
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: if hes Newbie i'll talk with Him by telling its not allowed Read F1 and dont do it and if hes Oldschool i will Take an SS and Report him to an admin or Staff
How would you describe marker arrest?: Arresting a wanted person when he can't move at the marker.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Hello my Name is Zakaria im from Algeria and i have a 17 YO , im working in Company and my work is Driving the Engine mashines and when i was Young i was love this Job , and i love to Play Footbal and i have a Good Body because im Doing a gym. and i love to Desinger somethings.

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler :

@Ramby said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Ramby
Account name: ramby

Dear @Ramby

Thank you for your interests in joining the National Narcotics Bureau. Your application has been reviewed by the NNB Executive Team, and a decision has been made. I'm glad to announce that your application has been ~[APPROVED]~(lime). Find a member of the Executive team ingame to receive your tests.

NNB Accepted

On behalf of National Narcotics Bureau Executive Team,
Mootje.

NNB Banner

Greetings,

A successful & fun 2018 has come to an end with millions of green trees set up in the fanciest of decoration and colorful gifts underneath.
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree we could have is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.

What our scout team has accomplished this year was absolutely amazing, because of them we received 55 applicants in 2018 and invited 22 of them.

We would like to thank our own members as well for their absolutely amazing activity and effort showed into NNB.
Because of them, we were able to post at least 19 roleplays, 62 activity bumps and make 83 events giving out over $150.000.000

What happened within NNB's roster in 2018?:

• @Louis joined NNB's 3ECH Ech Regiment and took over NNB's scout team

• @eagle joined NNB's 3ECH Ech Regiment.

• @Final324 joined NNB's 3ECH Ech Regiment.

• @Berker joined NNB's 3ECH Ech Regiment.

• @Stay joined NNB's 3ECH Ech Regiment.

• @NORI999 has been promoted to Special Agent.

• @Daniel has been promoted to Assistant Special Agent In Charge.

Special moments in 2018:

nnb picture
nnb picture
nnb picture
nnb picture
nnb picture
nnb picture
nnb picture
nnb picture

Videos made by the community and NNB members:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRwMqiGZgKs

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9jhBNjlO-s

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHvydQoJVWI

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dKtR1B3UKI

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwzogZO1QlM

That's it for now,
May you have a prosperous 2019!

-National Narcotics Bureau

@markus_ said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: markus_ or Markus.
Account name: kalevipoeg

Dear @markus_

Thank you for your interests in joining the National Narcotics Bureau and patience. Your application has been reviewed by the NNB Executive Team, and a decision has been made. I'm glad to announce that your application has been ~[APPROVED]~(lime). Find a member of the Executive team ingame to receive your tests.

NNB Accepted

Mootje.

@Volcano said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Volcano
Account name: Zakaria10

Dear @Volcano,

After a long discussion within the Executive team, we have come to a conclusion. Behalf of the NNB executive team, your application has been DENIED. Reasons are;

• You are part of terrorist group called "DZ-TG", we are not tolerate terrorist related groups in NNB.

• Lack of experience within the server and cop side. My personal advice for you to get more experience and improve yourself.

If you are still interested to join National Narcotics Bureau, you may re-apply in 2 weeks. Best of luck.

^[DENIED]

On behalf of Executive Team,
Alper

• 2 weeks later...

alt-text

~[Section I: General Information]~

~[In-game name:]~(sienna,maroon,teal) Pomie
~[Account name:]~(pink,purple,red) bouhsina
~[Real name:]~(violet,magenta,purple) Moemen
~[Title(Mr/Mrs):]~(black,gray,silver) Mr
~[Date of birth:]~(lime,yellow) 18/08/2004
~[Origin country:]~(red,orange,yellow) Tunisia
~[Country in residence:]~(teal,green,olive) Sousse
~[Timezone:]~(magenta,violet,blueviolet) GMT +3
~[Spoken languages:]~(cyan,blue) Frensh-Arabic And English.
~[English proficiency on a scale of (1-10):]~(teal,green,olive,sienna,maroon) 7/10
~[Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?:]~(black,cyan,blue) Yes i have (Discord)

~[Section II: SAES Experiences]~(red,yellow)

~[How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:]~(teal,green) I'm Playing SAES:RPG since 2013
~[Previous organization(s):]~(green,olive)
-MMC: Closed
-RDMC: Closed
-Tuga_Thugs: I'm Kicked Because i took ban
-The_Blood_Brothers_MC: I Left BBMC Because Died And i decide To join Organization Zero.
-Organization Zero: Z Have 73 Members And Inactive.
-T~~AR: Gang Died.
-SA: Gang Closed.
-ICE Police: i left it Because i have problem with Members.
-QSAQ: Died Gang
-MI5: Have a Few activity
-MI6: Squad Closed
-The Omerta: Gang Closed.
-Dragon Skinner: Bad Gang.
-FBI: I'm Kicked Without Reason and i decide to join CripZ with my Friends.
-SATS: Bad Squad.
-SAPA: Kicked.
~[Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain:]~(violet,blueviolet) ..
~[Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain:]~(yellow,orange) Yes,killing somone (mistake and i told sorry)
~[Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?:]~(sienna,maroon,black) No.
~[If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:]~(red,magenta,pink) No.
~[Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:]~ Yes
-Donator
-Cunning Stunts

~[Section III: Theoretical Knowledge]~

~[Write a summary of your qualification(s):]~(gray,silver,black,black) I'm Groove At Roleplaying,Teamwork and can help us in Event-Roleplay-activity,Etc..
~[What is your greatest weakness?:]~(teal,black,blue) N/A
~[Why do you want to be part of the NNB?:]~(sienna,maroon,black) I realy dont know i wanna try something new im active..I heard that Squad (NNB) is good squad..And i would like to join it.
~[Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?]~(silver,gray,teal) You Would Choose Me Because i'm respectful players and i want improve my skills by this squad and w'ill do my best to work for NNB.
~[What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain:]~(navy,blue,cyan) National Narcotics Bureau Role is taking car of drugs Around SA and Protect from drugs..
~[How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain:]~ Roleplay is acting in real life.
~[What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain:]~(#ff4400,red,magenta) It's Like TeamWork and reach any objective.
~[If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain:]~(black,gray,silver,purple,navy,red,orange,yellow,lime,cyan,blue,blueviolet,violet,magenta,maroon,sienna,olive,green,teal) I Tell Him To Read Rules Or i do ScreenShoot and Report.
~[How would you describe marker arrest?:]~(#ff4400,red,red,orange,yellow) It's arresting someone while he is in marker(House,banks..etc)
~[How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain:]~(sienna,maroon,black,blue) Well,my real name is Moemen I'm born and raised in Tunisia . I'm a really mature person, who shows both respect and honor in my work. I respect every person who have a higher rank than me ingame, and I'd do anything to serve them. I'm a well-skilled roleplayer, and at the same time a really loved person on the sever. I've got alot of compliments for my good roleplaying abilities, and at the same time for my clean and understandable langauge. I'm a person who writes alot, and I also like to. Also besides that, I'm a fast keyboard typer, which is good. I do not suffer from any mental diseases, which makes me unstable. I don't get easily mad, I have a long fuse, which is good in situations where you have to talk alot, and perhaps explain something complicated to a person with a low knownledge in English. I'm a male and I'm 14 years old. I'm a really mature person compared to my age. As said. Age doesn't define majority. It's all about the environment you grow up in, and the surrounding people you're being with. I'm a good social person, and I love to meet new people and make new friends.

~[In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler]~(blueviolet,blue,magenta,violet,purple)

https://imgur.com/a/cW7iSpW

~[Regards,]~

Pomie

@Pomie said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

~[In-game name:]~(sienna,maroon,teal) Pomie
~[Account name:]~(pink,purple,red) bouhsina
~[Real name:]~(violet,magenta,purple) Moemen

~[Dear @Pomie,]~(violet,magenta,purple,green,red,yellow,brown)

Thank you for your interests in joining the National Narcotics Bureau. Your application has been reviewed by Ryon, and he made his decision.
You've been lying to us the whole time and even tried to cover it up by sending a screenshot to us of a fake facebook conversation.

hopping
Guess you like hopping, you listed over 16 organizations and even said that you left FBI to join Cripz but never listed Cripz as ex-organization.

I also like how you didn't write a single shit yourself at the last question besides your name, age, and your country.

On behalf of National Narcotics Bureau Executive Team and especially Ryon, I'm glad to announce that your application has been ~[APPROVED]~(lime).
Find a member of the Executive team ingame to not receive your tests.

NNB Accepted

Mootje and Ryon.

In-game name: Lincoln
Account name: Abdivdbf
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr.
Date of birth: 19 January 2002
Origin country: Netherlands
The country in residence: The Netherlands
Timezone: +1 GTM
Spoken languages: Dutch and English.
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10):, 7-10.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Yes, I do.

How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG?: I have been playing around 3 years now,
Previous organization(s):

• The Company

• Underground Empire

• Comando Da Capitale

• Overdose Crime

• San Andreas Federal Police

My first official gang was the Underground Empire. I pretty much learned everything there, however, I still broke some of the Official gang rules. I was destroying Underground Empire's reputation, so I decided to leave the gang, and improve myself.

Once I Improved myself, I decided to join Comando Da Capitale. I had a great time there until I got kicked. We were turfing without the HQ's permission, so once we got ordered to stop turfing in the CC chat, I didn't pay attention as I was focussing on the game itself. So eventually I ended up kicked.

After I got kicked, a friend of mine decided to re-open Overdose Crime once again. We had a great time, once we reached level 2, the activity dropped dramatically. So the leader decided to close it.

San Andreas Police Department was my first squad ever. I learned the basics of being a cop there, the usage of the radio etc. I will contact a HeadQuarter for the reason as it is pretty complicated.

And after a while, I decided to join The Company. I had an awesome time over there, however, the gang went through a lot of drama and the original HQ's made a decision to retire. Ever since it didn't feel the same anymore. I decided to try the cop side once again.

Have you ever been punished by the staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yes, I have been banned in the first part of my SAES career. The reason for the ban was Death Matching. The duration of the ban was 3 hours.

Do you have a Professional Officer Certificate?: No, I don't.
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain -
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:

• All Load Trucking Pilot

• The Motor Heads HQ of the Technical Division

• Investarms Corporation, Merry Weather member

• Taxi El Centrino, Probationary Cab driver..

• Government, Secret Service Probationary Agent.

• Government, Director of the National Security Division

• Government, Department of Civilian Development Advisor

Write a summary of your qualification(s): I am capable of doing the basic things, such as role-playing, driving and shooting.

What is your greatest weakness?: My activity isn't what it used to be nowadays due to school.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I would like to join NNB to improve my general policing skills. I know what they are capable of, and I am sure I can learn a lot from them.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?: I don't think I have anything special to offer, but my role-playing is better than the average of the server. I will support with my overall activity such as role-playing, events etc.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB mainly focusses on making San Andreas a drug free country. They are trying to accomplish their goal by working together with local agencies on drug-related matters and promote a drug-free lifestyle through education. Besides that, NNB carries out operations that are usually aimed at specific areas where they suspect that drug activities are taking place
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Role-playing, is acting a certain role as you would do like in real life.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Team spirit is the sense of loyalty among the members of a team and they want their team to present well.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I would ask them the reason of killing me if they don't have any valid reason I would report them to the headquarters of the organization they are apart of. If they aren't part of any, I would report them to an admin.
How would you describe marker arrest?: Arresting someone who entered/left a building through a marker. It is not allowed in bank robs.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Hello my name Abdi, I am an 18 years old student who lives with his mother and little brother. I am currently finishing my high-school. I have a chill personality, always willing to discover new things. Hence I am studious. I love time spent my free time either kickboxing or behind the screen playing Multi Theft Auto.

@Lincoln said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Lincoln
Account name: Abdivdbf

Dear @Lincoln,

First, thank you for your effort that you have put on your application. After a discussion within the executive team, we have come to a conclusion. Also, a quick note from me, after the conversation we had in NNB discord about your favourite website, I can count on you from now on. Anyways, I would like to announce that your application status has been set to ACCEPTED. Please find a sHQ+ in-game in order to receive your tests. Good luck and happy jerk off.

accepted

On behalf of the NNB Executive Team,
Alper Reis

In-game name: Epichu
Account name: hyperman112
Date of birth: 30/05/2001
Origin country: Finland
Country in residence: Finland
Timezone: UTC +2
Spoken languages: Finnish,English and little bit Swedish
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7,8
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I got all of them installed.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: since 2015
Previous organization(s): SAPA,FOX,FBI,AA, ALT
SAPA = As Cadet but Got removed (?) by inactive or something like that doesnt remember since it was 2016
FOX = Arguiments with HQ's
FBI = left because wanted to join AA
AA = Left because drama with Terry and Kybalion
ALT = argument with HQ
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Some server mutes and prob. 1 adminjail.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Negetive
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: The Forgotten (not official yet) as member and founder

Write a summary of your qualification(s): I am able to do roleplay and I am really enjoying it.
What is your greatest weakness?: Troller(s) and annoying people(s) and i get quickly angry
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I'm wondering roleplays about narcotics
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? I got good roleplay skills and i got decent field skills (old fbi)
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB's job is to fight against drugs and drug dealers. At the same time they are trying to make SA drug free place. NNB is doing operations in specific areas to find drugs or drug abusers.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplay is acting things like you would do in real life
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: that every teammate backups each other and leave nobody behind
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: take ss and report him by /report
How would you describe marker arrest?: Staying on marker and waiting that crim(s) come out of the interior etc. and then arrest him perfor he can move.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Happy and funny guy if you dont piss me off and get me angry.

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler

https://imgur.com/UFkAQJb

@Epichu said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Epichu
Account name: hyperman112

Dear @Epichu,

First, thank you for your great effort that you have put on your application (!). After a long discussion within NNB Executive Team, we have decided that you are not person we are looking for at the moment so your application status has been changed to DENIED. If you are still interested to join National Narcotics Bureau, you may re-apply in 2 weeks. Best of luck.

^[alt text]

Alper Reis

~[Section I: General Information]~(blue)

In-game name: Luffy
Account name: aziz95400
Date of birth: 05/12/2003
Origin country: tunisia
Country in residence: sousse
Timezone: GMT +1
Spoken languages: arabic , english and french
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7/10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: i have only Discord .

~[Section II: SAES Experiences]~(blue)

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 1 years
Previous organization(s): ICE and NSWC
*ICE leave because i want to join all squad in the server
*NSWC is don't have active player.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: if me in ICE i get adminjail bec i do marker arrest
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No i don't have
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: N/A

~[Section III: Theoretical Knowledge]~(blue)

Write a summary of your qualification(s): i have a good qualification in arresting, shooting, driving and parachuting
What is your greatest weakness?: i have only 1 weakness i can't playing if me i have a low FPS or a very high ping
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: ok about this me i want to be a part of NNB squad bec i see him is a good squad and he have a active player and a respect player and me i like this, NNB he have some kind of control in the map in arrest and more ...
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? maybe because me is a good cop and i respect all player in game
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB have a big role in game about arrest drugs dealers and search in build and in bank or SR ...
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: role play is means to acting someone role in game is like a real life
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: team spirit is like a team work if the players playing together to arrest crime and stopped SR ...
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: i will make SS and after i will report him
How would you describe marker arrest?: marker arrest at bank robs this includes marker camping and we give everyone a chance to enter freely. this is not allowed at any situation in game.(hospital,bank,etc)
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: me i good man i am a respect player and i can live with people from which type.

Spoiler Text

@X-luffy-X said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

~[Section I: General Information]~(blue)

In-game name: Luffy
Account name: aziz95400

Dear @X-luffy-X

First of all, thank you for your interest to join National Narcotics Bureau, we -NNB HQ- has come to a conclusion about your application and we are sad to announce that and you haven't passed the application stage successfully so that means your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Please, do not be sad, you will have some time to think about what you can improve with yourself and if you are still interested apply in 2 weeks.

^[alt text]

Alper Reis

@C-Carl-C said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

alt text
In-game name: Carl
Account name: Seri123

It's obvious that you copied most of your answers from other applications. The answers on the "Section III: Theoretical Knowledge" don't belong to you.

@Carter said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I've always wanted to join the nnb, but I don't know why he hasn't tried it before. I mean, it's always been my attention, and it's a really good team. I can hang out with talented players there to improve myself and take myself to the next level
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Because since I started playing saes, I've always played on the police side, and I've improved myself on this side.I think I'm not incompetent, and I know everything on the police side.

@Riley said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB (National Narcotics Bureau)'s role is to "make SA drug free". I would say their role is to detect drugs, find the source of the drugs, and stop the drug dealing all over San Andreas.

@Freeeeman said in SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police:
What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): The act of acting out a scenario or scene where it does not take place in real life but in a act.

@NORI999 said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: mean Teamwork is when u cooperate with your partners to responding any call : (SR ,JB, BR and Raiding bases) and making RPs /event, making some plan and give every one his role in tasks.

@kamasullah said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: If he is a person I know I ask him what's the deal. He might mistaken me and killed me. Humans do mistakes after all. But if he responds not nice or does it again I take a screenshot and report.

@Hash said in ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement:
Explain what is marker arrest (In 50 Words): marker arrest can be in bank or jail , it's the moment when the player is trying to get out of the place that he was in , you need to give him couple of secs then you be allowed to arrest him

Application ~[DENIED]~(red).

^[alt text]

On the behalf of NNB Executive Team,

Deu

• 2 weeks later...

@IsLeMou223 said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name:Verdinho.
Account name:MiMo223.

I regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. We don't deem that you're experienced enough yet. Before considering a re-application we're advising you to complete an education program of SAPA to gain more knowledge and experience in order to increase your chances in the future.

^[alt text]
On behalf of the NNB Executive Team,

Louis - Executive Support Staff