NNB - National Narcotics Bureau

In-game name:WaSsiM
Account name: wissou
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr
Date of birth: 12/07/2003
Origin country: Algerian
Country in residence: Algeria
Timezone: DZ+2
Spoken languages: Turk, Arabic, English,Frensh.
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7-10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I do not have TeamSpeak3,But ihave discord and Wts

Section II: SAES Experiences

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 6 Years
Previous organization(s):NSA, TST STF, DDMC,NCI,CDS,YAKUZA,CDC,ICE,HRMC,REBELS MC.
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: STF=Dead,Rebels=Left (Some Problems),HRMC=Dead,Yakuza=Dead,NSA=Dead,CDC=Left(Bcz they was inactive),TSTLeft (Some Problems with the Leader),DDMC=Dead,NCI=left(inactive),
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Back in the day 3 years back, i got ban due to advertising a server link in main chat.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Not yet.
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: N/A
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:TS(New Member*)

Section III: Theoretical Knowledge

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Well i am good at editing i have interest in making videos and stuff on yt but just paused that for a while, I am not really qualified in pretty much anything i think, But i am cool at most of the things.
What is your greatest weakness?: People, I don't like humans(strangers)
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I like it hear, I got couple of friends. Also this is my Ex squad so yeah would be cool to be back.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Because, I am humble, Polite, And friendly. Also i always be alert and try to be professional.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: It's about Narcotics, We deal with drugs and stuff which our not really good for the man kind, Also We they have rapid response team which goes around SR or br.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Well i would say it's like acting a character, Acting as if this is the same thing as in real life.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: I'd say like 1 hand can't clap, Team work makes thing easy. Also we can reach goals which one man can not, Team work is always appreciated in most of the things.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I would warn him, if he continues I'll report him, simple.
How would you describe marker arrest?: When someone is standing on marker and you arrest him, Like in bank or any marker.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Well, As a family friendly guy, Also a nice person who gets angry rarely that too on people with bad attitude ofc. Well. that's pretty much.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

^[alt text]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R30Cg3N6ep8

-=(#3F4C62)^[Enforce, Educate and Engage, for a drug free San Andreas!]=-

-=(#3F4C62)^[Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer.]=-

-=(#3F4C62)^[Let Vigilance Be Our Sword]=-

National Narcotics Bureau has offically been shut down by the executive team and will lose its effectiveness on the fight against drugs in San Andreas. We would like to thank everyone who supported us through our journey on SAES.

Links:

Old offical page: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/76583-nnb-national-narcotics-bureau/
Old media archive: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/76585-national-narcotics-bureau-media-archive/

We will never forget:

alt text

National Narcotics Bureau Executive Team,

NNB Director Fadril
NNB Deputy Director Alper
NNB Sub Leader Tayber
NNB Chief of Staff Deu

alt text

• 1 month later...