NNB - National Narcotics Bureau

alt text

Greetings, @Carter
First of all thank you for your interest towards National Narcotics Bureau, we must admit that we are impressed by your stability even tho you were denied once, you did vanish the concerns about you that we had before and proved how loyal you are. In other words, you've been accepted into the family, National Narcotics Bureau! Please find a NNB HQ+ ingame to get your tests. Good luck.

alt text

On behalf of the Executive Team,
Tayber.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@fadril said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name:AGENTWOLF
Account name:agentwolf
Title(Mr/Mrs):mr
Date of birth:1998/12/29
Origin country:Nepal
Country in residence:Nepal
Timezone:Kathmandu
Spoken languages:english
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10):10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?:NO

Section II: SAES Experiences

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:for 9 hours
Previous organization(s):n/a
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain:no
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain:no
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?:no
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:no
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:no

Section III: Theoretical Knowledge

Write a summary of your qualification(s):Shooting,driving.
What is your greatest weakness?:against hacker
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?:I want to be a part of NNB cause To serve and protect
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?:Because I will always be there for the NNB
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain:The role of NNb in SAES is to fight against drugs.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain:Playing a particular role is roleplaying
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain:Teamspirit means the teamwork and to always help your team in any situation.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain:My first reaction will be why did you kill me?
How would you describe marker arrest?:arresting someone inside a marker (hospitals,stores) (not allowed)
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain:I describe myself to people by telling them hi and what up with u.
In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

NNB LOGO

Greetings, @agentwolf
We would like to thank you for your application and interest in NNB, but unfortunately, you didn't make it through the application stage due to the fact you applied for multiple organizations at the same time which means your application has been -=(red)DECLINED=-. If you're still interested in joining us and want to prove your determination you may re-apply in 2 weeks if you're planning to do so make sure to join our discord server https://discord.gg/VDGfXYm

NNB denied
-Mootje

Section I: General Information

In-game name: Riley
Account name: rendor123
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr.
Date of birth: 22/12/2000
Origin country: Serbia and Montenegro
Country in residence: Serbia
Timezone: GMT +2
Spoken languages: Hungarian, English, Serbian, German ( a little bit)
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): Well, I would say 7/10.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: From these, I only use Discord.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I started my carreer on SAES, like 2,5 years ago. But I would say my active period started in 2017.
Previous organization(s): National Security Agency, San Andreas Police Academy, Federal Bureau of Investigations
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: NSA: Originally I left the NSA to join the police academy with the plan to get PC diploma. SAPA: I left the academy once I got PC, and now becouse of lack of cadets.. lack of job. FBI- I left the FBI when the squad became super inactive. I was the only active member.. but without squadmates you can't be happy there.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yes, unfortunately I have. Once I was a newbie here I got adminjailed becouse of the reason: DeathMatching. It was a good lesson for me, and from then I never broke a rule.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Yes, I have.
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: N/A
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: TMH-Technical Division member, ProCop

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Well, in the SAPA I was a semi-instructor which means I was studying to be a full instructor. Becouse of that I could count my RolePlay knowledge, my driving, and also my communicating skills as my positive qualities. Also I'm a maximilist, which means if I get a job.. I want to do it perfectly.. and if I fail, I will try again.. with more effort.
What is your greatest weakness?: Well, since I never been in any gangs my shooting skills aren't the best. As a SAPA officer, and as ProCop I'm not allowed to shoot anywhere. But this shooting skills doesn't matters. I could be really angry on those people who do nothing and they are trying to know everything better than somebody else.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I heard a lots of things about the NNB. About it's community, role, etc... . When I'm trying to find a squad for me, I only care about the community. While I was on my education in SAPA, 2-3 NNB agents helped me with the driving, and radio handling. I didn't know them, neither they me.. but they handled me as their friend. And that's a really big positive thing about the NNB members.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?: It's a really hard question.. since every single person got a positive side. I think I would show great knowledge about the police RolePlaying, and driving. I'm a sociable person with high rate communicating skills thats why I think I could make friends easily.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB (National Narcotics Bureau)'s role is to "make SA drug free". I would say their role is to detect drugs, find the source of the drugs, and stop the drug dealing all over San Andreas.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Actually "RolePlaying" means acting in real life. Every single "spawns" got a role, how to act.. what's their job etc... ( f.e.x. If you are spawned as criminal, your role is to act like a real life criminal (illegal activity), and not to respond to wounded people)
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: "Team Spirit" should mean that the members in the same organization (or people with the same role) could work as one team. They should make decisions which is good for everybody, they could make plans, and they could tell the others their problem.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: Well, this rulebreak for me doesn't count as "instant report". I would ask the person what happened, and we could discuss it ingame. (If the suspect is new on the server I would explain him the "DeathMatching rule") But if it happens more usual with the same person, I will make a proper report to the "Community Staff team".
How would you describe marker arrest?: If you are in any interior, and you use your tazer in the first seconds when a wanted person enters it, then it's marker arrest. Also this could be happen outside of the interior. The most useful practica is to wait them to make a couple steps and give them time to react. ( 2-3 seconds)
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Greetings. I'm Bence, and I'm 17 years old. In September I'll start my 4th year of secondary school. I'm interested in football, waterpolo, cycling and programming. I'm a goalkeeper in my city's football team since 6-7 years. I think I'm a polite person, with the ability to communicate with any kind of people. With my friends I usually hang out with a pizzeria where we are telling jokes and speaking about the terrible schoolyears. I'm not a "Non-stop studying" student, but since I'm a maximalist I'm trying to learn everything what I will need in the real life.. and what is a must.

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler
:::

https://imgur.com/a/RhrhqGv

@riley said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

Date of birth: 22/12/2000
Origin country: Serbia and Montenegro
Country in residence: Serbia
Timezone: GMT +2
Spoken languages: Hungarian, English, Serbian, German ( a little bit)
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): Well, I would say 7/10.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: From these, I only use Discord.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I started my carreer on SAES, like 2,5 years ago. But I would say my active period started in 2017.
Previous organization(s): National Security Agency, San Andreas Police Academy, Federal Bureau of Investigations
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: NSA: Originally I left the NSA to join the police academy with the plan to get PC diploma. SAPA: I left the academy once I got PC, and now becouse of lack of cadets.. lack of job. FBI- I left the FBI when the squad became super inactive. I was the only active member.. but without squadmates you can't be happy there.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yes, unfortunately I have. Once I was a newbie here I got adminjailed becouse of the reason: DeathMatching. It was a good lesson for me, and from then I never broke a rule.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Yes, I have.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: TMH-Technical Division member, ProCop

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Well, in the SAPA I was a semi-instructor which means I was studying to be a full instructor. Becouse of that I could count my RolePlay knowledge, my driving, and also my communicating skills as my positive qualities. Also I'm a maximilist, which means if I get a job.. I want to do it perfectly.. and if I fail, I will try again.. with more effort.
What is your greatest weakness?: Well, since I never been in any gangs my shooting skills aren't the best. As a SAPA officer, and as ProCop I'm not allowed to shoot anywhere. But this shooting skills doesn't matters. I could be really angry on those people who do nothing and they are trying to know everything better than somebody else.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I heard a lots of things about the NNB. About it's community, role, etc... . When I'm trying to find a squad for me, I only care about the community. While I was on my education in SAPA, 2-3 NNB agents helped me with the driving, and radio handling. I didn't know them, neither they me.. but they handled me as their friend. And that's a really big positive thing about the NNB members.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?: It's a really hard question.. since every single person got a positive side. I think I would show great knowledge about the police RolePlaying, and driving. I'm a sociable person with high rate communicating skills thats why I think I could make friends easily.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB (National Narcotics Bureau)'s role is to "make SA drug free". I would say their role is to detect drugs, find the source of the drugs, and stop the drug dealing all over San Andreas.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Actually "RolePlaying" means acting in real life. Every single "spawns" got a role, how to act.. what's their job etc... ( f.e.x. If you are spawned as criminal, your role is to act like a real life criminal (illegal activity), and not to respond to wounded people)
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: "Team Spirit" should mean that the members in the same organization (or people with the same role) could work as one team. They should make decisions which is good for everybody, they could make plans, and they could tell the others their problem.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: Well, this rulebreak for me doesn't count as "instant report". I would ask the person what happened, and we could discuss it ingame. (If the suspect is new on the server I would explain him the "DeathMatching rule") But if it happens more usual with the same person, I will make a proper report to the "Community Staff team".
How would you describe marker arrest?: If you are in any interior, and you use your tazer in the first seconds when a wanted person enters it, then it's marker arrest. Also this could be happen outside of the interior. The most useful practica is to wait them to make a couple steps and give them time to react. ( 2-3 seconds)
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Greetings. I'm Bence, and I'm 17 years old. In September I'll start my 4th year of secondary school. I'm interested in football, waterpolo, cycling and programming. I'm a goalkeeper in my city's football team since 6-7 years. I think I'm a polite person, with the ability to communicate with any kind of people. With my friends I usually hang out with a pizzeria where we are telling jokes and speaking about the terrible schoolyears. I'm not a "Non-stop studying" student, but since I'm a maximalist I'm trying to learn everything what I will need in the real life.. and what is a must.

https://imgur.com/a/RhrhqGv

Greetings @Riley.
First of all, I'd like to thank you for showing interest in joining the Narcotics Bureau. Now coming upon your application, I'm delighted to inform you that due to the fact that you seem to have ticked all the brackets that are required to be a Narcotics Agent correctly, therefore you are now ~[Accepted]~(green,lime) on the theoretical applications stage. You should now meet a sHQ+ Member within the game itself (or after fixing a time through our discord) to receive your in-game tests. Congratulations and goodluck!

RILEY-ACCEPTED

On behalf of NNB HQ Team,
Sub HQ,
TaJ.

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: Tunc
Account name: kamasullah
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr
Date of birth: 27.04.2000
Origin country: Turkey
Country in residence: Turkey
Timezone: GMT+3
Spoken languages: Turkish, English and Russian
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Discord and Whatsapp

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: Started playing at the beginning of the summer, in 2016.
Previous organization(s): All Load Trucking
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: I left because I have been an IT (in training) for months. Due to the inactivity of HQs.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: No.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No.
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: No I haven't had it.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: No, I'm not.

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Cooperative and respectful.
What is your greatest weakness?: I wreck a car in seconds. I overthink sometimes.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I have visited the headquarters of NNB and met one of your members, who gave me information about your squad. I favoured NNB among other squads. That's all to be honest.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Cooperation and communication is a valuable thing in my opinion. I would choose someone who possesses these perks if I were you.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: To cut down drug trade in San Andreas, put it an end if possible.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: It is hiding like a chameleon when you are a chameleon. It's hunting like a fox when you are a fox. Doesn't have to suit your own personality in real-life, but you must suit your role's personality.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: It means knowing your partner and teammates. Know your acts first and then know theirs. So you can work as a team.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: If he is a person I know I ask him what's the deal. He might mistaken me and killed me. Humans do mistakes after all. But if he responds not nice or does it again I take a screenshot and report.
How would you describe marker arrest?: It is done when you arrest someone who appears in the entrances, on markers. They say it occurs bugs when you arrest people on them. I have never done it or have seen someone doing it. That's all I know.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: A person interested in history and languages. I give people respect first and expect it to be returned.
::: https://goo.gl/KWhest :::

In-game name: Aksenov
Account name: Aksenov
Date of birth: 25/07/2004
Origin country: Turkey
Country in residence: Turkey
Spoken languages: English and Turkish
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Discord

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: For two years
Previous organization(s):-
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain:-
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain:-
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?:-
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:-
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:-

Write a summary of your qualification(s): I'm a good driver and competent when the lives are at stake
What is your greatest weakness?: When I tired of something, I hate it.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?:I think NNB members are friendlies than other squad members. I also had a good time with Berker. That's why.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?:''Join the army'' they said. ''See the world'' they said. ''It'll be fun!'' they said. So here I am. I wanted to be a part of a squad for a long time. I think I have the motivation to server NNB and San Andreas well.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain:It's goal is to create a drug-free San Andreas.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain:I would describe it in a weird point of view: It is facilitating what you have in your hand. It is like being a water in different kinds of containers. It is like being shapeless. Be like water my friend, be shapeless.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain:Overcoming the barriers that is in front of us together, by cooperating.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain:Capturing a screenshot and reporting him/her.
How would you describe marker arrest?:It is marker arrest when you arrest someone on entrances to indoors.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain:I'm a friendly guy who tries to create good bonds and leave nice impressions on others. I do judo and like physics.

::: https://i.hizliresim.com/moNDEV.png :::

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

In-game name:Kata
Account name:Kata3
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr. Salah
Date of birth: 15/4/2002
Origin country:Egypt
Country in residence: Aswan
Timezone: CLT +2
Spoken languages: arabic and english
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: i have discord and whatsapp

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 2 years
Previous organization(s): N/A
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: N/A
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: N/A
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: N/A

Write a summary of your qualification(s): i'm loyal and mature and active and i have hope in join NNB cause i think NNB have good and nice member and i saw media NNB and i saw nice roles and actives and because i love NNB and i love pullovers and my dream was being a member of a NNB
What is your greatest weakness?: boats
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: because NNB is a great squad and it's members are very respectful and mature and friendly and i would like to be one of NNB to help it at activity and RPs and events I've always wanted to join the nnb, but I don't know why he hasn't tried it before. I mean, it's always been my attention, and it's a really good team. I can hang out with talented players there to improve myself and take myself to the next level
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Because since I started playing saes, I've always played on the police side, and I've improved myself on this side.I think I'm not incompetent, and I know everything on the police side.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: To prevent drug dealers in San Andreas and to minimize drug use and sales in the city. NNB was founded to organize and neutralize drug dealers in San Andreas.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplay means acting someone role in-game it's be like real life, players act their role in their characters and do their jobs and follow their rules if player violate his rp role then he will be out of his character.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: In my opinion describing teamwork is pretty easy, work together with your team mates and watch their back and look after them,short sentence "Take care your buddy he will watch your ass."
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: i will report him
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Greetings. I'm Kata, and I'm 16 years old. In September I'll start my 4th year of secondary school. I'm interested in football, waterpolo, cycling and programming. I'm a goalkeeper in my city's football team since 6-7 years. I think I'm a polite person, with the ability to communicate with any kind of people. With my friends I usually hang out with a pizzeria where we are telling jokes and speaking about the terrible schoolyears. I'm not a "Non-stop studying" student, but since I'm a maximalist I'm trying to learn everything what I will need in the real life.. and what is a must.

@kata said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

These are my answers

These are not your answers. In fact, your reply has actually made me put extra effort into this and I found out that you copied your application from several previous applicants.

These answers are from your application but they don't belong to you at all.

Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: because NNB is a great squad and it's members are very respectful and mature and friendly and i would like to be one of NNB to help it at activity and RPs and events I've always wanted to join the nnb, but I don't know why he hasn't tried it before. I mean, it's always been my attention, and it's a really good team. I can hang out with talented players there to improve myself and take myself to the next level
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Because since I started playing saes, I've always played on the police side, and I've improved myself on this side.I think I'm not incompetent, and I know everything on the police side.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: To prevent drug dealers in San Andreas and to minimize drug use and sales in the city. NNB was founded to organize and neutralize drug dealers in San Andreas.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplay means acting someone role in-game it's be like real life, players act their role in their characters and do their jobs and follow their rules if player violate his rp role then he will be out of his character.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: In my opinion describing teamwork is pretty easy, work together with your team mates and watch their back and look after them,short sentence "Take care your buddy he will watch your ass."

They actually belong to a previous applicant and a member named Carter. Your answers are typically the same.

@carter said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Carter
Account name: choosen7
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I've always wanted to join the nnb, but I don't know why he hasn't tried it before. I mean, it's always been my attention, and it's a really good team. I can hang out with talented players there to improve myself and take myself to the next level

It doesn't even end here at all, you also copied a few answers from a previous applicant and a member(again) named Riley. These are your answers:

How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Greetings. I'm Kata, and I'm 16 years old. In September I'll start my 4th year of secondary school. I'm interested in football, waterpolo, cycling and programming. I'm a goalkeeper in my city's football team since 6-7 years. I think I'm a polite person, with the ability to communicate with any kind of people. With my friends I usually hang out with a pizzeria where we are telling jokes and speaking about the terrible schoolyears. I'm not a "Non-stop studying" student, but since I'm a maximalist I'm trying to learn everything what I will need in the real life.. and what is a must.

Let's take a look at Riley's application:

@riley said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

Another thing is that you haven't completed an assignment given in the application form. This is probably because you couldn't find time to read the application form itself while copying answers from previous applicants.

Considering that you've lied about copying your answers as well, you're officially blacklisted.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: Tapi
Account name: hunterex
Date of birth: 31/07/2002
Origin country: India
Country in residence: Kuwait
Spoken languages: hindi/urdu, Arabic, English, Telugu,
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8-10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I do not have TeamSpeak3, But i got Discord and Whatsapp

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 3 Years
Previous organization(s): SAFP, SAPA, STF, NNB.
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: safp i left because i did not like it there, sapa i left because i got punished even though it was not my fault. stf, The member didn't like me so i did not wanted to stay there so i left. NNB umm i think i was kicked or not sure because i got ban then.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Back in the day 3 years back, i got ban due to advertising a server link in main chat.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Not yet.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: Cluckin' Bell (Leader), And ALT(Mechanic, not sure what rank)

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Well i am good at editing i have interest in making videos and stuff on yt but just paused that for a while, I am not really qualified in pretty much anything i think, But i am cool at most of the things.
What is your greatest weakness?: People, I don't like humans(strangers)
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I like it hear, I got couple of friends. Also this is my Ex squad so yeah would be cool to be back.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Because, I am humble, Polite, And friendly. Also i always be alert and try to be professional.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: It's about Narcotics, We deal with drugs and stuff which our not really good for the man kind, Also We they have rapid response team which goes around SR or br.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Well i would say it's like acting a character, Acting as if this is the same thing as in real life.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: I'd say like 1 hand can't clap, Team work makes thing easy. Also we can reach goals which one man can not, Team work is always appreciated in most of the things.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I would warn him, if he continues I'll report him, simple.
How would you describe marker arrest?: When someone is standing on marker and you arrest him, Like in bank or any marker.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Well, As a family friendly guy, Also a nice person who gets angry rarely that too on people with bad attitude ofc. Well. that's pretty much.

@tapi said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Tapi
Account name: hunterex
Date of birth: 31/07/2002
Origin country: India
Country in residence: Kuwait
Spoken languages: hindi/urdu, Arabic, English, Telugu,
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8-10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I do not have TeamSpeak3, But i got Discord and Whatsapp

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 3 Years
Previous organization(s): SAFP, SAPA, STF, NNB.
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: safp i left because i did not like it there, sapa i left because i got punished even though it was not my fault. stf, The member didn't like me so i did not wanted to stay there so i left. NNB umm i think i was kicked or not sure because i got ban then.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Back in the day 3 years back, i got ban due to advertising a server link in main chat.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Not yet.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: Cluckin' Bell (Leader), And ALT(Mechanic, not sure what rank)

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Well i am good at editing i have interest in making videos and stuff on yt but just paused that for a while, I am not really qualified in pretty much anything i think, But i am cool at most of the things.
What is your greatest weakness?: People, I don't like humans(strangers)
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I like it hear, I got couple of friends. Also this is my Ex squad so yeah would be cool to be back.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Because, I am humble, Polite, And friendly. Also i always be alert and try to be professional.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: It's about Narcotics, We deal with drugs and stuff which our not really good for the man kind, Also We they have rapid response team which goes around SR or br.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Well i would say it's like acting a character, Acting as if this is the same thing as in real life.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: I'd say like 1 hand can't clap, Team work makes thing easy. Also we can reach goals which one man can not, Team work is always appreciated in most of the things.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I would warn him, if he continues I'll report him, simple.
How would you describe marker arrest?: When someone is standing on marker and you arrest him, Like in bank or any marker.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Well, As a family friendly guy, Also a nice person who gets angry rarely that too on people with bad attitude ofc. Well. that's pretty much.

Greetings applicant @Tapi. This is to inform that we at NNB Executive team first of all thank you for your interest into joining National Narcotics Bureau. Secondly, coming onto the point, I will let you know that the above application isn't the best but not bad either. It is of NNB's standards and hence we would like to see you back into our lovely community. That being said, I am excited to let you know that your application's status has been set to ~[Accepted]~(green,lime) ! Meet an sHQ+ Member in-game to receive your Tests. Congratulations and good-luck for the next stage.

^[]

-Regards,
TaJ,
NNB Sub HQ.

In-game name: nori
Account name: nori999
Date of birth:19-10-1995
Origin country: Algeria
Country in residence: algeria
Timezone: GMT 01+
Spoken languages: arabic , frensh
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 6
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: i have discord

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: summer 2017.
Previous organization(s): FBI & TST
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: i left FBI after 7 months because i want to try some thing new , i left TST because some friends called me for help .
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: yes when i was newbie, the reason : breakRules .
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: SAFD cadet [Under-review].

Write a summary of your qualification(s): well i can say i am good in driving , shooting ,arresting and team work ,but everyday i learn more and more .
What is your greatest weakness?: land with para
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: i liked NNB Role (fight against drugs) , i am interested to join and i wannabe NNB agent , i want learn more and improve more , i want give more help in game/media archive .
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? i think i am active/loyal/helpful/respectful, I am friendly to people I like and that are nice to me ,I'd feel better in this squad as there are many skilled players and i wanna be agent from them and i want prove my self/skills , .
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB role is protecting citizens and cities from Narcotics/drug traffickers and taking care of all Drugs activity around SA .
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: role play means acting like a real life and making some action for get more fun in games.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: mean Teamwork is when u cooperate with your partners to responding any call : (SR ,JB, BR and Raiding bases) and making RPs /event, making some plan and give every one his role in tasks.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I will talk with him by telling him that he DMed me and I will take an SS and (/report) him to an Admin/Staff
How would you describe marker arrest?: arresting a wanted person when he can't move at the marker, like arresting in marker BR .
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: my real name is Mokhtar nori form algeria i have 23 years old , i'am working in Municipality Library i love play (football, video games) and some times i love make videos about saes . ( i hope make one with NNB ) :)

Spoiler Text

@nori999 said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

Dear Nori,

First, thank you for applying to National Narcotics Bureau. We - NNB HQ - read through your application and we take it to consideration. So, we decided to give your application ~[PENDING]~(silver), till we decide about your future, please keep patrolling with our Agents and improve yourself and your application.

alt text

-Alper

@Alperreis

Why do you want to be part of the NNB:

I left FBI after 7 months because i bored, I was loyal and tried to help but it seemed that leadership no longer needed my services, so I did not want to create problems there.

i left TST : was prblm with HQ cuz he insulted my country , so i decided to leave and try a new role with other squad .
-i am interested in joining with NNB agency ,I am always active and loyal ,experienced playing as cop, and a mature player, i'll leave DZ to be part of the NNB and i wanna meet new friends , i'll show my best effort , i want to join because one of the best squads is NNB .
i'll give more help in game, media archive and activity , i hope to bring stability and making videos as NNB agent.
Nori999 stats:
alt text

In-game name: laminee
Account name: amine sfaxi
Date of birth: 05/02/2001
Origin country: Tunisia
Country in residence: Tunisia
Timezone: GMT +1
Spoken languages: arabic , English , frensh & deutsch
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8=9/10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Yep i have discord and whatsapp

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: Approximately 1 year .
Previous organization(s): none
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain:i didn't left any organization before .
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Nope i've never been punished by staff or admins
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Nope i didnt took it
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: Well i never had that.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: nope .

Write a summary of your qualification(s): I'm pretty good at team work and Roleplaying , shooting too .
What is your greatest weakness?: I'm not so good at driving a heli .
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?:cause national narcotics bureau is a elite squad i think so i would like to help them .
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?i am respectful player and i would like to improve my skills by joining NNB also i'll do my best to make NNB better than the others groups .
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB has been created for deal with drug dealings of SA , their role is raid to Drug Deals around San Andreas and stop the criminals about selling drugs to other gangs ruin their drug deals between criminals so basically their main role is fight aganist drugs
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: it mean to play like in real life for example you have to act like an Real Officer while Roleplaying with someone .
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: i think its the Team work,, the greatest thing to do while on a mission you have to be ready to give your life for your teammates . the Team work is the most important thing in a squad by my opinion
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I'll take an SS and report him/her to admins .
How would you describe marker arrest?: If you arrest someone while he/she on blue marker that counts as Marker Arrest
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: My name is med amine ,i'm borned in Tunisia currently 17 years old and studying at highschool i waste my time in playig with pc. hope you like it

@alperreis said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

@nori999 said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

Dear Nori,

First, thank you for applying to National Narcotics Bureau. We - NNB HQ - read through your application and we take it to consideration. So, we decided to give your application ~[PENDING]~(silver), till we decide about your future, please keep patrolling with our Agents and improve yourself and your application.

alt text

-Alper

Dear Nori,

After a long discussion within the NNB HQ team finally we have come to a decision about your application. First, I would like to thank you for your effort and willingness to join National Narcotics Bureau. You have prove that you can sacrifice from the things you have for example your terrorist group. Also, admitting yourself to cop side is a good way to build up loyalty and trust for further events. I do not want to make it so long so I will announce our decision about your application. I am excited to announce that your application has been set to ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) so that means you have successfully passed our application stage and please find a +sHQ member in-game to get your tests. Best of luck to you!

alt text

Alper

@amine-sfaxi said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: laminee
Account name: amine sfaxi

Dear @amine-sfaxi,
First of all, thank you for applying and showing interest towards National Narcotics Bureau. You seem loyal and strong on will, we believe that you will be a positivt addition to the cop side, we the HQ team did discuss and came to a conclusion. We are glad to announce that your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) so that means you have successfully passed our application stage and you can move forward by finding a +sHQ member in-game to get your tests. Best of luck to you!

alt text
Tayber.

alt text

In-game name: I'm known as Jamal.
Account name: My account name is moenesmjaid.
Date of birth: 10/04/2002. (16 years old, 17 soon.)
Origin country: Tunisia.
Country in residence: Tunisia, exact city, gabes.
Timezone: GMT +1.
Spoken languages: Arabic as main language, a basic of french, and a little bit of english.
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): On the scale of 1-10, i do rate myself, maybe 5.75/10.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I have discord, only.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: Almost 2 years.
Previous organization(s): BBMC, RKMC, OC, QRF, STF, FBI, CMC, ICE, FBI, Rebels MC and TST.
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Long stories. open the spoiler.

BBMC = Members ignoring me, i got annoyed, so i left.
RKMC = died.
OC = Left to join cop side.
QRF = died.
STF = Kicked, i still dont know the reason, yet.
FBI = Kicked, i dont know the reason.
CMC = Left to join cop side again.
ICE = discount squad.
FBI = left, to join Rebels mc.
Rebels MC: Kicked, will explain ingame.
TST= Left, will explain ingame.

Briefly explain:Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: I got adminjailed twice for DMing, 1 time for avoiding arrest.

Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No, i dont have the PC diploma.
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: As i said, above, i dont have the PC diploma.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: WWE and FFO, as probatinary in the both.

Write a summary of your qualification(s): I'm pretty skilled in Shooting, arresting, and parachuting.
What is your greatest weakness?: I'm not that bad at driving. And about my biggest weakness is that i can't play with low fps..
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: Well, i want to be an NNB agent, because i like NNB's role, also i want to be with my friends, @nori999 and @tapi .
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Well, you should accept me because i'm very active, also i can make roleplays and events.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB is a squad that works against drug dealer, Cleans the city from criminals by checking builds and banks etc..
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplay, stands for RP, there, you should act like real life, example: A cop should do his role, during a roleplay, Not a civillian sees a criminal he kills him instead of calling cops, that's unrealstic..
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: It's like team work, where the agents works together to arrest criminals. Example: I started patrolling with my partner, we respond to any back-up calls, like JB BR SR, etc..
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: Easily, i would take a ScreenShot, and report him via /report, then i'll wait till a staff/admin member checks my report.
How would you describe marker arrest?: Marker arrest, is where someone enters a interior, then you arrest him, while he's unable to react..
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: I'm a kind guy, faithful, respectfull, but, my problems is that i get angry faster.

Click
Regards,
Jamal.

alt text

In-game name: Lily
Account name: zeus74330
Date of birth: 11/15/2001
Origin country: Portugal
Country in residence: Portugal
Timezone: GMT +1
Spoken languages: Portuguese / English / Spanish
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: All

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 3 years
Previous organization(s): Z/TST/ICE/FBI
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: I left Z because of their inactivity, i was kicked from TST while i was in probation time (reason in the point bellow, i left ICE because i wasnt feeling confortable there, and i left FBI because of the inactivity and i was trying to revive it but i felt that the HQ's didnt want the same.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yes, adminjail, because i killed an unwanted criminal outside the SR zone and he reported me.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: Desert Eagles, MCC

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Im good in shooting, teamwork and parachuting,
What is your greatest weakness?: Arresting when theres more than 1 criminal shooting me while i try to arrest 1 one of them.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: i'll try to help revive this one (squad) and i hope that this time ill finish my mission successfuly.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Im a very active player and when im not in game im able at discord, a good cop and specially a good friend and teammate.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB is a law enforcement agency that fight against drugs consume around San Andreas.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Acting like in real life, for example, selling weapons or drugs.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Never deny help to your team mates or let them behind, team work its the best way to reach any objective.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: Warn him that thats rule breaking and advise him to read the server rules.
How would you describe marker arrest?: Arrest the criminal right after he teleports inside/outside any house, etc.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Im a calm person, really chill guy, friendly as fuck, i give a good energy to those who surround me and always ready to help those who need.

https://imgur.com/a/i1vAxtF