NNB - National Narcotics Bureau

@raefmlaih said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

Section I: General Information

In-game name: Raf
Account name: raefmlaih
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr.
Date of birth: 4/03/2004
Origin country: tunisia

Hello there applicant, We regret to inform you that we've decided to reject your application. Reasons are, first of all we don't think you're enough experienced to be/take part on an elite squad just yet, I'll recommend you to start the SAPA program in order to be a successful officer before reconsidering NNB. In any case you can Re-Apply in 1 month.

alt text

On behalf of the NNB Executive Team.

Stay - Executive Support Staff

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@raefmlaih said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

@Stay look i do apply in SAPA but im denied after and annother time i will reapply in SAPA but sry because after 2 weeks i will apply in ICE :(

Well You're failing in something, therefore keep improving yourself, I'd thank you to leave posting here from now on, and good luck

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: Richard
Account name: richardthekiller
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr
Date of birth: 15/05/2000
Origin country: Turkey
Country in residence: Turkey
Timezone: GMT+3
Spoken languages: I speak Turkish as my mother language, and as upcoming language I speak English fluently.
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): I prefer leaving my grade from English proficiency test, I scored a C2 from the test.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I have all of them installed.

Section II: SAES Experiences

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I started playing SAES back in 2010-2011, my official start to SAES was between 2012-2013.
Previous organization(s): I've been a lot of organizations in the past, which may be questionable from your side, I prefer mentioning the recent ones to make things clearer.
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain:I've been a part of The Company for a long period of time, until Adistar decided to shut the gang down.Things went south and Adistar made his mind up in shutting the gang down.I was told to leave the gang by Adistar.After a few days, I saw Fyrr took the leadership but it was a bit late for me to rejoin as I already got invited to my first gang in my whole SAES career, Rebels MC.I was doing daily stuff as a Rebel and helping my gang to grow, I've noticed Adistar came back from his cave and he kindly asked if I can rejoin and help him, we had a chat with Felix about it and I was allowed to leave the gang with Felix's high pleasure.After two months in ThC, I've noticed that the rolling of the gang wasn't like it was, decided to leave.After my leave from ThC, I decided to try something whole new and decided wrongly in joining ICE as I've been totally mistaken about it.Before leaving ICE, I decided to talk with James about the situation, I found myself kicked out from the organization while expressing my words.A deeper explination can be made through other connections.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: I've been punished by Apollo and Shaun back in the time. I was punished by Shaun for wearing SAES> tags and it was a missunderstanding, we were just kidding with Maryondo and he told me to wear the tags.I logged off afterwards, when I came online I found myself with the tags and got banned by Shaun, after an hour I got unbanned.I was banned by Apollo for showing a bad attitude.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?:I don't have it.
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:I joined a gang, as a result of that I lost it.
**Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:**I'm a part of SAI since 2015 as a Trooper.

Section III: Theoretical Knowledge

Write a summary of your qualification(s): So first of all, I believe I'm a trustworthy one beside anything, no matter what, I only speak the truth, that makes me proud of myself.I've been a member of this community for a really long period, its right that I've been mistaken numerous times by leaving organizations for no reason at all.This could be questionable from your side and I can understand that.But I never waste a chance no matter what, if I'll be worth to get this chance from your side, you will indeed see some worthy person who has his first priority as his team.
What is your greatest weakness?: I can say that, I'm a bit prejudiced at some happenings.That can be considered as my greatest weakness.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: NNB been laying in my heart for indeed a long time, since its creation. We were buddies with Tayber, back then, me and Tayber were a part of SWAT.I was invited to the squad at the first day of creation.That was indeed not a wise decision to not accept this.I will speak honest, I've been such a hopper around the server, I actually admit that.If I can get a chance, for what I will work hard for, I will make use of it wisely this time.Beside all these, I have connections with the agent inside, so if I will make it inside, it won't be hard for me to get used to the place.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? I've been a part of this community since a long time and I believe that I'm way more experienced in specific actions.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: National Narcotics Bureau is a kind of squad which ensures of a safe and drug free Sanandreas to it's citizens.They have spefic laboratory types where they can make researches and developments.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: To be something you wish, you choose a role and do it's demands
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Team spirit comes from your heart, human mind is settled up in teamworking.We need people around us to make things better and tidy.Team spirit is never to leave your teammate behind no matter what.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain:I would kindly tell him that its not allowed, if the person would keep it for numerous times I would simply report the person with the panel of reporting(/report)
How would you describe marker arrest?: Arresting someone while the person is teleporting between dimensions. In that moment the person cant move, it is forbidden to perform that action so.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain:I describe myself as a calm and friendly person to people, I believe I am so.

:::

I uploaded the photo but I suppose there is a problem with the site, this is the direct link to the screenshot.

https://hizliresim.com/pbDqWJ

@Richard said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Richard
Account name: richardthekiller

Hello There Dear Officer @Richard I've to say your application was very clean and well executed, We the NNB Executive team appreciate your efforts and good behaviours that you've showed to our members , we know you are a very old player, but yet, there's something missing about you, We hope you show us what it is, quickly and effective, hope you take our advices in order to raise your chances in the future.

You can re-apply in 2 Weeks

alt text

On behalf of the NNB Executive Team,

In-game name: Juke
Account name: Surmso
Date of birth: I was born on 28/02/1998
Origin country: I was born in The Netherlands
Country in residence: I also reside in The Netherlands
Timezone: GMT +1
Spoken languages: Dutch, English, Turkish, German
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): I would say that I am pretty fluent in English, but nobody's perfect, and therefore I would give myself a 7,5
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Yeah, I've got all three applications and I can be active on all 3 if needed.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I started playing on SAES way back in 2009 till 2012, I found a different roleplay server in which I felt more at home, I stayed here untill 2016, that's when the server shut down. I completely stopped playing MTA all together, and regained my interest at the beginning of march.

Previous organization(s): I have been a active member of multiple gangs on SAES, this is because back when I was younger. I didn't have the skills to be able to join a squad.

Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: I can't remember why I left the gangs back in 2009. I did however leave The Company last week, because I didn't feel like I fit in as a criminal, I have been playing as a law enforcement officer on the other roleplay server for about 2-3 years. I have led multiple squads as either a commander of a team or either a leader. So when I joined The Company, I felt like I was ruining my own gameplay experience by roleplaying as something that I do not enjoy being. Nonetheless I really enjoyed my stay at the company and I really love the members in it

Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: I have been punished by staff members of SAES back in 2010, I was 11 years old, and with that age comes a sort of irritating character. It was hard for me to act as a normal person and thus insulted some staff members without any logical reason. But I have apoligised for that many times, and have laid those troubles at rest.

Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No I do not.

If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: I have never lost this document, nor have I ever obtained it, If I do need it, I would like to be pointed into the right direction so that I can have it. I feel like it may be of potential use later.

Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: No I am not.

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Through years of experience I have gained a lot of skills in multiple factors. One of them being in strategics and coming up with a plan of action. I have gained a incredible skill in being quick and versatile, I hardly miss my tazer shots and know how to precisly calculate on how to succesfully arrest a wanted criminal of the state. I never let any criminal get away from me, no matter how hard it gets. Persevernace is one of my key points

What is your greatest weakness?: I feel like it's really naive to say that I can not really come up with a weakness, but I would be lying if I said that I had some. I have been in this game for so long that I actually feel like I have become incredibly good at being a police officer, but I might be totally wrong. It's just my opinion, when it comes to any communication, I have no problems with it and know how to bring my point across. I also like to listen to what other players have to say. I'm sorry it's sort of hard for me to answer this question.

Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I believe that drugs should not be decriminaIized I have seen what drugs does to a normal human being, throughout the years as a leo I have seen multiple families being torn apart because of drug use. I believe that drugs is the number 1 enemy of the state. I want to take the right step into fighting the war on drugs, and I feel like the National Narcotics Bureau can help me help them fight that war.

Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? I know what it's like to work in a team and to work on something with slow results. Choosing me is also financially better and less time consuming. You wouldn't need to spend a lot of time and money into training me for I have obtained my fair share of skills through out time. I would also fit in with your current crew very well.

What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: The National Narcotics Bureau's main goal is to completely eradicate the use of drugs / the drug market. The NNB wants to achieve this goal by educating the public about the dangers of narcotics, NNB trains and uses detection K-9 dogs to perform operations, and has multiple connections with other police departments or agencies to scan out any activities regarding illegal narcotics.

How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: I would describe roleplaying as being an actor. The name already says it, you're basically taking over a role of something which you are not. For ex, In this case I would act as a law enforcement officer, and to maintain that persona. I would act that way by learning 10- codes, talking like a police officer and perform it's duties.

What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Team spirit is basically when you unite as one in my opinion. Having a team is one thing, but having a team in which all members enjoy eachothers presence and know how to communicate with eachother basically says that you're one spirit. You have team spirit.

If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I do not get bothered by someone killing me randomly. But for the sake of the question, I would probably send the killer a private message asking him what reason he had to open fire and and murder me. He would probably not respond to it. If I would feel really bothered by it, I would probably contact an admin and seek out a solution for the problem.

How would you describe marker arrest?: Marker arrest is the act of unfairly arresting a person stuck in the game's animation, I find it unfair because you're basically arresting someone with no power to do anything against it. I feel like arresting someone in that position does not count as roleplaying anymore.

How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: I would describe myself as a pretty open minded person, I hold not judgmental toughts towards others. I am a very socially active person and like to surround myself with others.

Here you go!
[spoiler]http://prntscr.com/mz4cpa[/spoiler]

Name in game: Samuel
Account name: Samuel3021
Title (Mr / Mrs): Mr
Date of birth: I was born on 08/05/1998
Country of origin: I was born in Brazil
Country in residence: I also live in Brazil
Time zone: (UTC-3; longitude 45 W)
Languages spoken: Portuguese, English with translator
proficiency in English on a scale of (1-10): 2
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 / Discord / Whatsapp installed? : Yes, I have Discord Whatsapp

How long have you been playing SAES: RPG ?: I started playing at SAES nine months ago

Previous organizations: I have never attended any gang or squad.

Why did you leave or why were you kicked? I've never been kicked out.

Have you ever been punished by the team? If yes, briefly explain: I have been punished by SAES officials for inflicting rules

Do you have a Professional Officer's Certificate ?: No, I do not.

If you've had it before, how did you lose? Explain briefly: I have never had this document.
Are you part of any group at SAES? If so, state your position within the group: No, I am not.

Write a summary of your qualifications: I am patient, I always do everything to learn criminals, I always do everything to have order, and that the bad guys are always behind the cellas ..

What is your biggest weakness?: I be a little silly, to believe the words of people ....

Why do you want to be part of the NNB ?: Because the NNB is totally different than the other groups, you are respectful of the other players, and always want justice done with the criminals ..

Why would we choose you instead of other candidate (s)? Because I will be faithful to you, and I will always be active, always help the group.

What is the role of NNB in SAES? Explain briefly: The National Narcotics Bureau's primary goal is to completely eradicate drug use / the drug market. The NNB wants to achieve this by educating the public about the dangers of narcotics, NNB trains and using K-9 detection dogs to conduct operations, and has multiple connections with other departments or police agencies to check any illegal narcotics activity.

How would you describe roleplaying? Explain briefly: I would describe roleplaying as being an actor.

NNB LOGO

Greetings, @samuel3021
We would like to thank you for your application and interest in NNB, but unfortunately, you didn't make it through the application stage. Your application has been -=(red)DECLINED=-.
If you're still interested in joining us and want to prove your determination you may re-apply in 3 weeks if you're planning to do so make sure to join our discord server https://discord.gg/VDGfXYm

NNB denied
On behalf of the Executive Team,
-Mootje

In-game name: Toxic
Account name: texmanskillz
Date of birth: 06/05/1999
Origin country: Sweden
Country in residence: Sweden
Timezone: GMT+1
Spoken languages: English, swedish.
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: TS3, DC.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 3 years.
Previous organization(s): TST.
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: I left because I retired from the server.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Not what I can remember, but probably when I was new to the server.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Yes.
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: -
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: I'm a part of the DE reserves unit. When I left SAES 4 years ago I was in the Naval unit.

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Before I retired, 4 years ago, I was one of the first players to join the SAHA group. I was also a part of HLS, DE, ZIP and CS. I can also mention that I was the sub leader of TST. Other than that, I have a good amount of experience from this server and especially as a cop. I used to be hated by criminals back in the day.
What is your greatest weakness?: Probably being active on the forums. I just don't have the time for it but I would make sure to check NNB's private one a couple of times per week.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: It's lonely playing as cop on your own and I do think that this squad could change that. Alive and Paradox also suggested me to apply.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Because i'm one hell of a cop and a true teammate. I could bring so much to this squad.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: To stop the flow of drugs on the streets of San Andreas. It's NNB's job to localize known drug dealers and take care of it.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: An act where you pretend to be a certain character, for example a police officer. Then you would act like a police officer would in real life.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Positive attitude among the team, supporting each other and never let anyone down.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: First I would ask the player why he would do that and if there's no legitimate reason to it I would just simply report him or contact a SAES staff.
How would you describe marker arrest?: Arresting somebody in a marker, stuck and unable to move.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Genuine, honest and kind. I'm a good friend and teammate.

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler
https://imgur.com/a/zYXAjG9

@Toxic said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Toxic
Account name: texmanskillz

Dear @Toxic

Thank you for your interests in joining the National Narcotics Bureau. Your application has been reviewed by the NNB Executive Team, and a decision has been made. I'm glad to announce that your application has been ~[APPROVED]~(lime). Find a member of the Executive team ingame to receive your tests.

On behalf of National Narcotics Bureau Executive Team,
Paradox

In-game name: Unknow[LV]
Account name: Aivisty
Date of birth: 7/07/2004
Origin country: Latvian
Country in residence: russian

Hello there @DemonsLV , We regret to inform you that we have decided to not proceed with your application reasons are : you don't fit the requirements we're looking for, Plus you've recently applied for multiple organisations, if you're still interested feel free to re apply the next month 20-04-2019

alt text

In-game name: I'm known as Richard
Account name: My account name is richardthekiller
Date of birth: 15/05/2000
Spoken languages: I speak Turkish as my mother language, and as upcoming language I speak English fluently.
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): I prefer leaving my grade from English proficiency test, I scored a C2 from the test.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I have all of them installed.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I started playing SAES back in 2010-2011, my official start to SAES was between 2012-2013.
Previous organization(s): I've been in a lot of organizations in the past, which may be questionable from your side, I prefer mentioning the recent ones to make things clearer.
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: I've been a part of The Company for a long period of time, until Adistar decided to shut the gang down.Things went south and Adistar made his mind up in shutting the gang down.I was told to leave the gang by Adistar.After a few days, I saw Fyrr took the leadership but it was a bit late for me to rejoin as I already got invited to my first gang in my whole SAES career, Rebels MC.I was doing daily stuff as a Rebel and helping my gang to grow, I've noticed Adistar came back from his cave and he kindly asked if I can rejoin and help him, we had a chat with Felix about it and I was allowed to leave the gang with Felix's high pleasure.After two months in ThC, I've noticed that the rolling of the gang wasn't like it was, decided to leave.After my leave from ThC, I decided to try something whole new and decided wrongly in joining ICE as I've been totally mistaken about it.Before leaving ICE, I decided to talk with James about the situation, I found myself kicked out from the organization while expressing my words.A deeper explination can be made through other connections.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: I've been punished by Apollo and Shaun back in the time. I was punished by Shaun for wearing SAES> tags and it was a missunderstanding, we were just kidding with Maryondo and he told me to wear the tags.I logged off afterwards, when I came online I found myself with the tags and got banned by Shaun, after an hour I got unbanned.I was banned by Apollo for showing a bad attitude.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No, I don't have it.
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: I joined a gang, as a result of that I lost it.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: I'm a part of SAI since 2015 as a Trooper. I'm also a part of Enternia since it's creation, once became a part of HQ team but then got demoted because of a long period of inactivity, currently I'm just a waiter I believe.

Write a summary of your qualification(s): So first of all, I believe I'm a trustworthy one beside anything, no matter what, I only speak the truth, that makes me proud of myself.I've been a member of this community for a really long period, its right that I've been mistaken numerous times by leaving organizations for no reason at all.This could be questionable from your side and I can understand that.But I never waste a chance no matter what, if I'll be worth to get this chance from your side, you will indeed see some worthy person who has his first priority as his team.I believe I'm really qualified in communicating, my language skills also lets me so.
What is your greatest weakness?: I can say that, I'm a bit prejudiced at some happenings.That can be considered as my greatest weakness.Also I may be a bit impatient, but that doesnt happen much.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: NNB been laying in my heart for indeed a long time, since its creation. We were buddies with Tayber, back then, me and Tayber were a part of SWAT.I was invited to the squad at the first day of creation.That was indeed not a wise decision to not accept this.I will speak honest, I've been such a hopper around the server, I actually admit that.If I can get a chance, for what I will work hard for, I will make use of it wisely this time.Beside all these, I have connections with the agent inside, so if I will make it inside, it won't be hard for me to get used to the place.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? I've been a part of this community since a long time and I believe that I'm way more experienced in specific actions.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: National Narcotics Bureau is a kind of squad which ensures of a safe and drug free Sanandreas to it's citizens.They have spefic laboratory types where they can make researches and developments.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: To be something you wish, you choose a role and do it's demands
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Team spirit comes from your heart, human mind is settled up in teamworking.We need people around us to make things better and tidy.Team spirit is never to leave your teammate behind no matter what.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain:I would kindly tell him that its not allowed, if the person would keep it for numerous times I would simply report the person with the panel of reporting(/report)
How would you describe marker arrest?: Arresting someone while the person is teleporting between dimensions. In that moment the person cant move, it is forbidden to perform that action so.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: I describe myself as a calm and friendly person to people. I always think that there is a way going to someone's heart, and it changes people to people. I believe I'm great at finding the way.

Regards,
Mert

I believe there is a problem with the site that I uploaded the picture on, I will simply leave the link goes right to the screen page.

https://ibb.co/6b1gTbz

alt text

@Jukee said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

Hello there @Jukee , After a very long discussion within the NNB Executive team we have decided to give you a PENDING, once you find the time to play more often, stick around NNB Agents, keep 'Showing up' meanwhile we give you the final answer.

Hello there dear applicant @Richard, we already put into words that NNB Executive team appreciate your efforts and behaviour and we still do. We can see you are doing what we have asked for, After a long discussion within NNB Executive team we have decided to give you a ~[PENDING]~(gray). keep showing up meanwhile we give you the final answer.

alt text

Dear Applicant, Your application has been reviewed by the NNB Executive Team, and a decision has been made. I'm glad to announce that your application has been ~[APPROVED]~(lime). Find a member of the Executive team ingame to receive your tests.

• 2 weeks later...

@Jukee said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

Dear applicant I should admit that your application is decent. However we have never seen you spending time / patrolling with NNB members. Therefore we think that you lost your interest or you are inactive. Unfortunately your application has been ~[DECLINED]~(red,red,red). If you are still interested in joining us you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

alt text

In-game name: FastYounq
Account name: general4234
Date of birth: 01.04.2000
Spoken languages: Turkish & English
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8/10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I've installed it all and I'm actively using it.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I have started SAES in 2010-2011 and I have been actively playing for 8 years.
Previous organization(s): SoA/AA/UE/BBMC/VLA/BS/Cripz/TST/ICE/FBI
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain:
SoA: The gang leader closed the SoA.
AA: With permission from AA officials I left to establish my own gang.
UE: I left the UE to help another gang.
BBMC: After talking to gang HQs, I decided to close the gang.
VLA: I decided to close it because the gang was not active.
BS: I was kicked because I was not active in the BS gang.
Cripz: I left because I had a problem with gang officials.
TST: I began to dislike policing and I went back to crime.
ICE: I broke up with the ICE because there was no discipline and rules in the gang.
FBI: The FBI is a very nice place, but I decided to leave because it was not active.
Z: We defended different ideas on a subject with Fugitive.and then he insulted me, so I left Z.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: I was banned because it was misunderstood but then I talked with admin and we solved the problem.
https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/96703-vlafastyounqv-banned-by-unknownclosed/
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No I dont have but I'm thinking of taking it later.
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: N/A
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: I am not a member of any group because I just like to deal with my organization.

Write a summary of your qualification(s): I'm always tell the truth.I don't like lying and telling people.I'm tolerant to everyone and this is one of my good aspects.I've been playing this game for 8 years and I've been in many places.That doesn't mean I'm going to stop at the NNB for a very short time.on the contrary, I want to stay in NNB for a very long time and draw myself a good career. My superiors do what is said to me I will do and obey the rules.I am always developing myself by doing these things.
What is your greatest weakness?: I've always been a defender of justice because it is my weakness that I do not stand in a place where there is no justice.Everyone has to get what they deserve.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I've decided to switch to the Cop side and I'm applying for the best place to go.I believe I can learn a lot in NNB, thats why I apply.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? because I'm trying to learn something and I do my best to improve my organization.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB prepares a place for citizens without drugs. It makes San Andreas become a drug-free place.They have various laboratories for research and investigation.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: It means reflecting stories that have been experienced and seen in real life
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: It means a connotation of working together and completing many challenging tasks
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I'd ask him why he did it, and I'd warn him.If it repeats the same behavior, I will do /report after than I will report him.
How would you describe marker arrest?: When the entry is made with another offender in an interior and knowing that today remains in the interior of the marker at the entrance or involuntary means to send him to prison and it is not allowed.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: I'm usually a helper and someone who likes to teach others things and at the same time I listen to what others have to say to me and evaluate it if it is useful to me. My friends are very important to me because friend means family to me.

https://imgur.com/XOkrMd8

alt text

Dear @FastYounq

We would like to thank you for your application and interest in NNB, your application has been reviewed by the NNB Executive Team. After a long discussion, we managed to agree on your final answer which unfortunately isn't positive as your application has been ~[DECLINED]~(red).

We don't see you staying long in NNB due to your impatience and the current state of your SAES reputation among other players.
If you think that we've made the wrong decision we give you the chance to prove yourself by re-applying in 2 weeks.

If you have any questions you can contact @Mootje

On behalf of the Executive Team,
Berker - Executive Support Staff

In-game name: KiloGram
Account name: triteroussema
Date of birth: 01/09/1999
Origin country: tunisia
Country in residence: tunisia
Timezone: usually from 12:00 to 18:00 ( server time )
Spoken languages: i speak arabic , frensh and english fluently
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8/10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: yes , sir i got it all .

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: i started playing the last month
Previous organization(s): N/A
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: i didnt join any
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: No sir i have not received any kind of administrative sanctions
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No sir , but im working on it .
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: im a SAPA cadet with 4 stars of probation

Write a summary of your qualification(s): i started playing mta since 2012 ( tactic servers ) so i can use guns as its a part of my body , exept that i consider myself as a mature and respectfull that can be positive for his team
What is your greatest weakness?: i new with the rpg servers so i feel that im not a roleplaying thats why i decided to join SAPA
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: firstly i was not planning to join NNB but once i met a HQ named Mootjeee and jim i was amazed by their behavior they were so respectfull they treated me as a part of their squad i enjoyed patroling with them and i decided that this team is the perfect for me and here im trying my best .
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? : i cant say that im experiensed but i can confirm that im a quick learner i obey every rule/order i think that you have to choose me because im a future professional player that will be loyal to the squad that refined his skills
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB is working to make SAES a drug free server it's a squad that interested in all that drugs ( smuggling , promotion, consumption )
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: roleplaying is to act ingame exactly as you do in real life
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: teamplaying for me is when everyone act as a part of team and do all it takes for the good of the team ( one for all and all for one )
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: i will take some screenshots and report him so i can guarantee that he recive the appropriate punishment
How would you describe marker arrest?: marker arrest is a disallowed action first and it means arresting a player once he gets out of / get in an interior
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: im oussema im a 19 year old guy that likes to play video games i started playing rpg servers lately im trying my best to improve my skills and start a professional career path as a cop

alt text

• 2 weeks later...

@Berlin said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: KiloGram
Account name: triteroussema

Dear @Berlin ,

We would like to thank you for your application and interest in NNB, your application has been reviewed by the NNB Executive Team. Your application is now ~[under-review]~(gray), we haven't seen you around ingame with us enough to be able to give you a final answer. Keep patrolling with us, show your interest and patience and you'll receive an answer in the next couple of days(max 4).

NNB under-review

On behalf of NNB Executive Team,
Mootje