Country in residence:TURKEY
Timezone:GMT+3
Spoken languages:Turkish/English
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10):7
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?:whatsapp and discord

Section II: SAES Experiences

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:2 mounth
Previous organization(s):ce
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: left there.because ice not active
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain:-
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?:no i not have
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:-

Section III: Theoretical Knowledge

Write a summary of your qualification(s):shooting,teamwork,parachuting
What is your greatest weakness?:driving
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?:because NNB is one of the strongest squad in this server i choose to join this team to improve my skills as a cop and have more experience.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? in my opinion i can bring positive qualities to the sqad.
i am loyal,honest,kind,helpfull.

What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain:NNB fight and arrest with narcotics organizations and drug dealers
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain:Each player has chosen a role and performs it as in real life. Situations such as Tracker
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain:TEAM SPRT is the feeling of pride and loyalty that exists among the members of a team and that makes them want their team to do well or to be the best. jb br patrol etc.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain:i would report him.I d arrest him
How would you describe marker arrest?: Marker arrest its when cops arrest the criminals right after they teleport inside an interior.bank, house etc.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: I am a graduate student of sleyman demirel university. I am a financier and political scientist

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a

:::

Spoiler Text
https://gyazo.com/d6a5e53fad4f56e28fc68a7cab26c5b1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jamal420 said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

alt text
Section I: General Information

In-game name: I'm known as Jamal.
Account name: My account name is moenesmjaid.

Hello @Jamal420,

First, thank you for applying to National Narcotics Bureau. Now, we -NNB HQ- would like to announce our decision about your application and we decided to give your application PENDING, in this case, you have to patrol with our members and show your interest towards to squad. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask question. Best of luck!

alt text

On behalf of NNB Executive Team
-Alper

@lily said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

alt text

In-game name: Lily
Account name: zeus74330

Hello @Lily

After a discussion within the NNB Executive team, we would like to announce that you have successfully passed the application stage that means your application status has been changed to ACCEPTED. So, you have to find a sHQ+ member in-game in order to get your tests. Best of luck to you!

alt text

On behalf of the Executive Team
-Alper

@judge said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name:JUDGE
Account name:bozagac

Hello @JUDGE

By looking at your application, I have to admit that you have put a lot of effort on it and you have made the best application I have ever seen, also we - NNB HQ- hearing a lot of great thing about you and we feel proud of you. However, this was the scenario that only can happen in dreams but in reality you don't look like this. Spreading false rumors about NNB is not acceptable and generally you have a lot of thing to improve about yourself. So, I would like to announce that your application status has been changed to ~[DENIED]~(red). Do not bother to re-apply to us again because I don't want you to tarnish NNB's topic.

alt text

On behalf of the NNB Executive Team
-Alper

• 2 weeks later...

@bekaton said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name:Vahe<ARM>
Account name:vahvah1
Title(Mr/Mrs):mr
Date of birth:20/02/2005
Origin country:Armenia
Country in residence:Armenian
Timezone:GMT+3
Spoken languages:english and armenia
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10):5
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?:Discord
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:2 year
Previous organization(s):i joined FBI
Why did you leave or why were you kicked?I left because they dont respect me
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain:NO
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?:NO
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:I cannot lose because i didnt got any one of yet
Are you a part of any group in SAES?yes
Write a summary of your qualification(s): im good at driving cars
What is your greatest weakness?:I AM BAD IN BIKES
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: because its strong squad and respected squad and its really pro
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? In my life i didnt comparison myself with anyone who is more popular AND I AM because im loyal and mature and im pro
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain:The role of NNB is stop every drug dealer and Drug gangs in San Andreas.Stopping the Narcotic Chaos middle of San Andreas.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: acting like real life
What does Team Spirit mean to you? Briefly explain:Briefly explain:have to team up with each other to help each other.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain:i take SS and i make reportreport and send my report to the admin
How would you describe marker arrest?:When you arrest someone when they are in a marker and persecution,shock, imprisonment.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain::My name is hassan mohamed I born in EGYPT 2004.I like to play football

In-game name: ICE|luffy|R
Account name: aziz95400
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr
Date of birth: 5/12/2003
Origin country: sahloul hammame sousse
Country in residence: sousse
Timezone:
Spoken languages: GMT+1
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: i have cc with ice member

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 7 months
Previous organization(s): ICE
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: me i don't leave or kick i am in ice now but if will accepted in N.N.B i left ice.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: yes i get adminjail for marker arrest
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: ....
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: ....

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Rp /aresst /kill /shoot /drive
What is your greatest weakness?: swimming
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: because NNB is a squad active and i dream to play with her member
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? beaceause me a good cop i arrest 1380
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB is fighting with drugs costumes
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: role play is means to acting someone role in game is like the real life
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: team spirit is means to a active spirit his play with glory
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: i talk with him and i report this player
How would you describe marker arrest?: marker arrest is means to arrest in BR this includes markercamping and he give someone a chanse to enter freely
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: i am 15 years old and i love mta and i play onle SAES RPG i play 6 hours in the days and my hours in the game is 393 hours

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler
https://imgur.com/a/MT2VGMw

In-game name:El-Big
Account name:KeLeen500
Title(Mr/Mrs):Mr
Date of birth:26/05/1999
Origin country:tunis
Country in residence:Tunis
Timezone:West Central africa
Spoken languages:Arabic/english/french
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10):10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?:Discord/TS

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:1.5 year
Previous organization(s):None
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain:didn't join any
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain:yes for DMing
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?:No
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:didn't get one
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:None

Write a summary of your qualification(s):
What is your greatest weakness?:Planes
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?:i like the skin and i respect the gang for it's power and reputation
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?idk i don't comprare my self to others
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain:Stop every Drug Dealer / Drug gangs
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain:acting like real life but in game
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain:Team up and have fun and help each other out
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain:i simply take SS and report to admin
How would you describe marker arrest?:when u arrest him entering any place
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain:Average person

Title(Mr/Mrs):Mr
Date of birth:26/05/1999
Origin country:Tunis
Country in residence:Tunis
Timezone:West central afrca
Spoken languages:arabic/english/french
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10):10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?:Discord/TS

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:1 and half year
Previous organization(s):None
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain:Didn't join
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain:yes for Dming cuz he broke my car
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?:Nope
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:...
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:Nope

Write a summary of your qualification(s):Good Driver / Parachute jumper/ Good fighter
What is your greatest weakness?:Planes
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?:i like this group for it's response and actually can have fun during my stay
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?never comprare me to anyone or anything, we are all equal
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain:stopping every drug dealer and drug gang and keeping san andreas safe and sound
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain:Playing real life roles in Game
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain:teaming up and having fun and helping each other
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain:simply take SS and report to admin
How would you describe marker arrest?:arresting someone leaving a place or entering a place
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain:i'm nice to who's nice to me and sometimes i get crazy

~[Section I: General Information]~(#333e85)

In-game name: Wolf
Account name: bouba2018
Date of birth: 25
Origin country: Algeria
Country in residence: algeria
Timezone: GMT 01+
Spoken languages: frensh, arabic
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 6
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: yes

~[Section II: SAES Experiences]~(#333e85)

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: january 2018.
Previous organization(s): FBI
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: i left fbi cause i bored and was inactive squad
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? 01 adminjailed for DMed other player when i was new in server
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: N/A
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: N/A

~[Section III: Theoretical Knowledge]~(#333e85)

Write a summary of your qualification(s): i am good on shooting driving teamwork and friendly one
What is your greatest weakness?: fly with shamal
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: iam rlly interested to join with you and i think that NNB is a good place for me where i can show my skills and i want learn more about agent life
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? well i am a good cop i have many skills and i can give more help in actvity , i have friends there i wannabe with them .
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB is agency who fighting against Drugs organisation,dealers
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: RP mean acting like a real character in real life and make some action
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: mean to be helpful and respectful, listen to orders , tryink work with your team to stop armed robbery or make RP
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: i will take SS and ask him why he dmed me ,if he wont talk i will talk with admins about this case
How would you describe marker arrest?: is arresting criminal in marker interior /exterior (marke blue)
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: my name is boouba from algeria country i have 25 i love playing video games and listen to rap/house music and i practice judo/football

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/hXQwZGR.png

@KeLeen said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

@Deu said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

@KeLeen said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

You joined SAPA during the application stage.

DENIED.

alt text

i actually left

That doesn't change the fact that you applied for it while your NNB application was still unanswered.
If you apply for another squad/gang while your NNB application is still unanswered you'll get denied directly.

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: DominicanThot
Account name: oliverjdc
Date of birth: 29/07
Origin country: dominican republic
Country in residence: Dominican Republic
Timezone: Caribean
Spoken languages: Spanish And English
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Discord And Whatsapp

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: i played in 2015 but my account dont open so i created other, this is
Previous organization(s):N/A
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: because i didn't have time to play
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: never
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: N/A
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:N/A
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:N/A

Write a summary of your qualification(s):
What is your greatest weakness?: the aim
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: because i want to be part of some squad and i think nnb is the best selection
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?: because i will give all my effort to be better and better in the squad
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: is fight against the drugs, and nnb's mission is to conduct vigorous enforcement against drug offenders
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: roleplaying is play like the reality
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: in the team is the force
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: why did he kill me
How would you describe marker arrest?: when some one is get in into a house and i arrest him
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: competitite and helper

• 2 weeks later...

@DominicanThot said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: DominicanThot
Account name: oliverjdc

Hello @DominicanThot,

First, thank you for applying to National Narcotics Bureau, we had a little chat with you in-game, so it's good to see that you've actually applied to join to bureau, however within a discussion in the Executive Team, we have decided to set your application to DENIED. It's because of lack of experience in server, you might need to spend more time, learn things about cop side and improve yourself a little bit more. If you still interested, you can re-apply in 2 weeks and if you're planning to do so make sure to join our discord server https://discord.gg/VDGfXYm

alt text

On behalf of the Executive Team,
Alper Reis

alt text
In-game name: Fist
Account name: Dali404
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr.
Date of birth: 28/12/2018
Origin country: Tunisa
Country in residence: Sousse
Timezone: GMT +3
Spoken languages: Arabic , Frensh and English.
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7.5/10
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Yeah i installed them

~[Section II: SAES Experiences]~

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I started my carreer on SAES, like 1.5 years ago. But I would say my active period started in 2014.
Previous organization(s): Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI)
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: "FBI" The reason I left Sapa was because of the personal reasons I lived.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yes, unfortunately I have. Once I was a newbie here becouse of the reason: Multiaccounting. It was a good lesson for me, and from then I never broke a rule.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Yes, I have.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: N/A

S~[ection III: Theoretical Knowledge]~

***Write a summary of your qualification(s):***Well my strengths are not too many but i can count some of them; I'am good driver so i could offer my best driver skills at hot-pursuits,I'am also good shooter and i'am able to use taser good enough.I'am able to coordinate with my team mates so i can also offer my best team work efforts to you i guess these are all that i can say.
What is your greatest weakness?: That's a tough question isn't it?Well i will try to explain my weaknesses honest as possiblei don't know is it weakness or strength but i'm a bit ambitious some times i become really angry but it also keep me motivated to my job so i can focus easily on my tasks but it is still weakness i
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: Because NNB is a elite squad by my opinion and i would like to help them about their activity in SAES we can catch those criminals on outside togheter and NNB has a great reputation in SAES its one of elite squads and the greatest one i've ever seen
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? I'm loyal and respectful player and i would like to improve my skills by joining NNB i've been in other squads before but i think i can improve them better than older in NNB also i'll do my best about making NNB active than other squads
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: It's about Narcotics, We deal with drugs and stuff which our not really good for the man kind, Also We they have rapid response team which goes around SR or br.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Well i would say it's like acting a character, Acting as if this is the same thing as in real life.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Briefly explain: mean Teamwork is when u cooperate with your partners to responding any call : (SR ,JB, BR and Raiding bases) and making RPs /event, making some plan and give every one his role in tasks.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: i would take a ScreenShot, and report him via /report, then i'll wait till a staff/admin member checks my report.
How would you describe marker arrest?: Marker arrest, is where someone enters a interior, then you arrest him, while he's unable to react..
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain:Briefly explain: Im a calm person, really chill guy, friendly as fuck, i give a good energy to those who surround me and always ready to help those who need.

~[In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler]~(blue)

https://imgur.com/a/0R5hWAU

In-game name: Venom
Account name: locolocoxl
Date of birth: 21/02/1998
Origin country: Venezuela
Country in residence: Venezuela
Timezone: UTC/GMT -4 hours
Spoken languages: Spanish and English
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I have Discord and Whatsapp

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I have been playing since 6 years ago, of course I have been some time inactive and with other nicknames or this reason you might not have seen me before.

Previous organization(s): San Andreas Federal Police, Texas Cartel.
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: In SAFP I was HQ Commander and I was very happy with this range but with the time, I noticed I was the only person who worked for the squad, there had very much inactivity and this was not fun anymore.
In Texas Cartel I got kicked because I was Banned for Deathmatch.

Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yes, as I said previously I was banned for Deathmatch.

Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No, I don't.

If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: ---

Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: I am not part of any group currently.

Write a summary of your qualification(s): Well in my opinion I have very much experience playing this game and with the years I have got many skills and knowledge about the game, I am good in Shooting, Driving, Parachuting, Teaming, Roleplaying and many other things.

What is your greatest weakness?: My english is not my native language so I might not have the best english, but I always try to be better on it, I always am getting knowledge of things that I do not know what mean or I don't know how to use them.

Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: After I came back in the server I had been looking for a squad that I like, and NNB Has very skilled members, friendly members, and I would like to be part of this great team too.

Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? For my experience in the server, my skills, my loyalty and my teamwork.

What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: Keep the safety of San Andreas and keep it free of drugs and criminals/

How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Well for me the roleplay is take a role and do it as you would do it in the real life.

What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: For me it means the teamwork, help each other friend that needs your help, support them, and they to you.

If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: Well I would let him know that it is not allowed to kill without any reason and teach him, if he keeps doing it, then I will proceed to create a report.

How would you describe marker arrest?: Arrest people when they went into a marker and take this advantage to get an easier arrest.

How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Well, I try to be as friendly as I can, I try to help as much as I can and bring my knowledge to people who can learn something from me.

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB

billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler

Spoiler https://imgur.com/a/DUJIFAe

:arrow_forward: In-game name: Mr.Rabbit
:arrow_forward: Account name: Mr.Rabbit
:arrow_forward: Real name:
:arrow_forward: Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr
:arrow_forward: Date of birth: 16/11/2001
:arrow_forward: Origin country: Portugal
:arrow_forward: Country in residence: Portugal
:arrow_forward: Timezone: GMT+0 / UTC+00:00 ( It becomes GMT+1 during the summer )
:arrow_forward: Spoken languages: English, Portuguese and can read a bit of Spanish
:arrow_forward: English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8
:arrow_forward: Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Yes, I do. ( Whatsapp and TeamSpeak3 )

:arrow_forward: How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 4 days.
:arrow_forward: Previous organization(s): None.
:arrow_forward: Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: ----
:arrow_forward: Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: No, I haven't.
:arrow_forward: Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No, I have not, but by joining the NNB I would do my best and practice to eventually get one and
maintain the squad's elite reputation.
:arrow_forward: If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: ----
:arrow_forward: Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: No, I am not.

:arrow_forward: Write a summary of your qualification(s): I would qualify my self as friendly and can easily get along with everyone which means that communication and teamwork would never be a problem.
Apart from that I am far from knowing everything that I should but I really put effort into learning and practicing what I've learnt. I also have a passion for roleplaying and I'm always available to do so.
:arrow_forward: What is your greatest weakness?: I would say that I sometimes I lack decision-making and tend to pass them to another person.
:arrow_forward: Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: Well, I may be new to the server but just in this short-period of time I can tell that this squad is full of friendly and polite people, which are actually good at what they do and they are always available to give a helping hand and these are the reasons that motivate me the most. Even though I was a newbie, and don't get me wrong, I still am, they took their time to teach me essential stuff and to help me being a part of this awesome community and I can't thank them enough for what they've done so far.
:arrow_forward: Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? I have got along well with pretty much everyone I have met already and I am far from ever being troublesome. I am motivated to do my part as a member of NNB and contribute to the squad with nothing else but my best.
:arrow_forward: What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: The role of NNB in SAES is to fight against the use and the commerce of drugs and to make San Andreas a drug-free city. This can be done by co-operating with other squads and agencies in order to obtain better results during the process of making SA a better place and promoting a drug-free lifestyle.
:arrow_forward: How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplaying is basicly when someone acts or pretends to be a certain character in-game. This would include acting like someone from a certain profession or with a certain background history for example.
:arrow_forward: What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Team spirit is mediating your actions, not for your own good, but for the best of the team it-self, which means that even if a certain decision isn't exactly good for you, it can be for the rest of your team, and by having that in mind you should agree to it ("taking one for the team").
:arrow_forward: If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: My first reaction would be to ask if that person is new to the server and teach / warn her that deathmatch isn't allowed. If the person kept on killing me I would then contact a Staff member or make a report about it.
:arrow_forward: How would you describe marker arrest?: Marker arrest is when a criminal, for example, or simply a wanted person enters a marker and the police officer or another type of Law Enforcement takes advantage of that to arrest him, which makes it unfair for the one arrested, and easier for the one arresting.
:arrow_forward: How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: I would classify my-self as friendly and cheerish but I also know when to behave seriously and obey orders.

:arrow_forward: In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler
( https://imgur.com/a/aWkOpiD )

@Venom said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Venom
Account name: locolocoxl

We are happy to see your interest in joining National Narcotics Bureau. Your application has been reviewed by NNB Executive Team, and a decision has been made. I'm glad to announce that your application has been ~[APPROVED]~(lime). Find an Executive Support Staff (sHQ) member or higher to receive your tests.

^[alt text]

On the behalf of NNB Executive Team,

Deu

@Mr-Rabbit said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

:arrow_forward: In-game name: Mr.Rabbit
:arrow_forward: Account name: Mr.Rabbit
:arrow_forward: Real name: Andr Morgado

We are happy to see your interest in joining National Narcotics Bureau. Your application has been reviewed by NNB Executive Team, and a decision has been made. I'm glad to announce that your application has been ~[APPROVED]~(lime). Find an Executive Support Staff (sHQ) member or higher to receive your tests.

alt text

On behalf of National Narcotics Bureau Excecutive Team,
Tayber.

In-game name: Fallen
Account name: emank
Date of birth: 25/09/1998
Origin country: Indonesia
Country in residence: Currently in Al Wukair/Qatar until the end of new years eve.
Timezone: UTC +7
Spoken languages: Bahasa, Sundanese and English.
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Only discord.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 7 years in counting.
Previous organization(s): SAFP, MI-6 both old and new version, old school TST, UE, MMC, Fearless Angels and GRID.
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: I was kicked out of TST because i broke some squad rules. I left UE to join the police side. I left MMC to join UE because they have an alliance and i decided to help UE's activity. FA's HQ team was screwed up and they decided to close the gang. GRID died when i was inactive. Both new and old school MI-6 died when i was inside. I left SAFP because of a reason that i don't want to put on public.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yes, it was back at 2013/2014 when i was still a noob, i dm'ed SAES>Frank on purpose xD.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Yes, since 2014.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: SAi as a Trooper.

Write a summary of your qualification(s): I've been playing SAES since 2011 and i managed to gain some experience from this server. I've already read the server rules and fully accept them and i will try not to break any. I've been inside several squads and helped them with their activity and their management.
What is your greatest weakness?: I don't really know what my weaknesses are really, but of course, everyone isn't perfect. My greatest weakness i know so far is that i hate to be a pushy kind of guy, i tend to leave the problem rather than facing it.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: Well, after observing NNB's activity recently, i was amazed with their activity and the hospitality towards me. I think that they are the perfect squad that has a stable HQ and activity.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?: There are a lot of good lads here, and i don't mean to discourage them. I'm well experienced in this server, and i fully know the rules and plays by it.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB as the name already describes it are a police organization which focuses on dealing with narcotics threats in the nation. They are the first one who gets called when there is a narcotics case. They have experienced agents who are trained to crack cases that's related to narcotics around the state.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Role-playing in my opinion is when your taking on a characters role according to what the characters are, what do they do, what job they have, and etc. We must use the characters background as our role and interact other people as the character we are using.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Team-spirit in my opinion is the spirit where you play as one. It has many definitions but in gaming, it's when you do activities with your members.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I will warn them first that killing for no reason is againt's the server rules, but if he continues doing it, i'd take a screen shot and report that madafaka to the admins.
How would you describe marker arrest?: In SAES, marker arrest is when you are standing beside a marker of a property and use a nightstick to instantly arrest criminals who just came in that property, leaving him no chance of doing something.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Well, i describe myself to people according where do i meet them. For something that's related to gaming, i'd rather share my brief description and making it easier to know me. Well, i'm a nice guy, i respect other people well and i rarely push other people if i don't need to, i follow the rules and i never broke any rules in real life too. I'm fully mature and i don't tend to make conflicts longer, and i am also a fair kind of guy. I forgive people easily because i know that everyone deserves more than two chances, and forgiving is a good thing for me.

In addition; a screenshot of you, while doing an animation in front of NNB billboard. Post your screenshot inside of a spoiler: N/A.

Regards,
Fallen.

In-game name: markus_ or Markus.
Account name: kalevipoeg
Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr.
Date of birth: 23.03.2003
Origin country: Estonia
Country in residence: Estonia
Timezone: +2 GMT, I think.
Spoken languages: Estonian, English and a bit of Russian.
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8.5 but some grammar mistakes here & there.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I only use Discord.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: Over a year and I have about +1200h in-game.
Previous organization(s): Alright, so my first gang was HSMC, Hampton Saints MC. It was a wonderful MC Club, everyone enjoyed their time in there and we were also super active but one thing led to another and then the gang died and I left it with my friend. Then I decided to try my luck to join OC, OverdoseCrime. OC was a lot of fun and the people were super friendly in there but for an unknown reason the HQs of the gang decided to close it, we were level 2 at the moment so that made me leave. I moved on and got some advice from Cpt.Jones who lured me into applying for ThC, The Company, so I did, I applied for ThC, they were level 2 at the time. I had a lot of fun in there, we were turfing a lot and just having a good time in general, we did this all for fun, nothing too serious. The time there was super but eventually, I got tired of it and decided to try out the Law Enforcement side and that made me leave ThC and join FOX, Fox Operation X. I was never in SAPA so I had no idea how the police side works but eventually I got used to it and earned my way into the FOX Roster which made me an official member of FOX. I didn't have a PC diploma so I was surprised that I got into FOX. One thing led to another and I left FOX to come back to the Criminal side because I understood that I'm meant for the Criminal side. After some time I decided to try my luck in UE, Underground Empire. It was fun there but I did not connect with the members too well and I thought that the High Council did not make good decisions in recruiting several soldiers, so I had enough and left it. The time there was fun tho, no hate towards UE, a very classy gang. After some time not being in a G/S/C, Laza hit me up to help him with STF, Special Task Force. I helped him and with some other members, we got to level 1 which we were very proud of. But, after some thinking, I decided to leave the squad after about 2 months or so. I also re-joined The Company because I play for the members and most of my friends were there so I decided to try my luck and apply, I got accepted but I left once again because I am inspired by the cop life by several things and I chose NNB.
Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: Oops, explained above.
Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yeees, about like, 7 months ago I was a S.W.A.T. Trainee and I wanted to become apart of it so we were patrolling with DROT and we saw a turf, I climbed on the SF CC Carshop Roof and started sniping down criminals. I thought they were legit blind or I was in a good spot, next thing you know. I wake up in the morning and see that I have a permanent ban, and so does DROT. We discussed it on Discord and he we decided to appeal. I did not know that you don't take damage from enemy bullets on that roof. Luckily Magnus handled the case instead of Nanobob and unbanned me.
Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: No, but I used to have it.
If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: I got my PC Diploma when I was in Special Task Force (Level 1 at the time) and I decided to apply for PC because I love to RP and pull people over and you could not do that without a Diploma because people do not trust trainees, which is a fact, don't. And once I decided to go to the Store Robbery and start sniping people down. A criminal started running towards me but next thing you know, once I killed him, I got stars and it turned out he was not wanted. But, my first instinct was that he was going to try and murder me so yeah.
Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group:

• The Motor Heads - Senior HeadQuarter & Vice Leader of the Racing Division

• Enternia - Waiter

• Military Civilian Components - Recruit

• Lounge Inc. - Host Services

• San Andreas Medics - Probational Medic

• Cunning Stunts (Just apart because of TMH & CS Contract)

• Government - Prime Secretary of Civilian Development & Interests

Write a summary of your qualification(s): I've been around this Community for over a year and I've learned quite a lot. I've also managed to keep myself calmer on a lot of different situations. I used to get real mad, real quick but it's a game in the end. I follow the rules and keep them in my mind all the time. I've been also to 2 squads and I think I know quite a bit of the Law Enforcement.
What is your greatest weakness?: I might get a bit angry or be strict if someone does not understand his commands and keeps fucking around like a headless chicken.
Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s):? You see, I am not better than anyone. We're all equal and everyone has their ups and downs. I am just a chill guy who understands that it's a game but also is a bit strict when needed. I also have experience in leading stuff and in the Law Enforcement in general.
Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: After seeing the rising activity of NNB and becoming friends with some of the members, it has given me the motivation to join this organization and become apart of it. You all have good and friendly members which I want to see from a squad that I want to be apart of haha.
What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: It is an elite police squad based around on stopping the criminal activity in SAES. They mostly focus on catching drug dealers, traffickers and such but they also do the everyday policing. They patrol, attend to stop the Bank Robberies, Store Robberies, and Pursuits. With also their 2nd unit, the Third Echelon which is formed by the most skilled and powerful members of the squad, they're quite unstoppable.
How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplaying is putting real-life scenarios into a video game or just acting as you're a character that has a specified job he has to do.
What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Working together as one, giving out as much information as needed, always there when you need each other the most and always cover each other back.
If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: Get their name in the K panel and go fucking arrest them. Actually, I would talk to him first about it, if he has a good enough reason, I would let him go but if it keeps happening, I'll have to eventually report him.
How would you describe marker arrest?: Arresting someone who just came thru the marker and has not moved yet and then gets arrested.
How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Well, I am a 15-year-old boy from Estonia who likes to game but I also go to Muay Thai. I've been around the Community for over a year and I am quite used to it and know all of the rules. Nothing much to say, you'll get to know me once you hang around with me.

Kind Regards,

- markus_

@Fall-en said in NNB - National Narcotics Bureau:

In-game name: Fallen
Account name: emank

Your application went aboard the NNB Deluxe Express and headed straight to our Recruitment Facility where I constantly yelled at Alper about how excited I was to see my old buddy back.

Your application has been reviewed by the NNB Executive Team, and a decision has been made. I'm glad to announce that your application has been ~[APPROVED]~(lime). Find a member of the Executive team ingame to receive your tests.

NNB Accepted

On behalf of National Narcotics Bureau Executive Team,
Mootje.