• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Ingame name: HRMC-H|Jiirak|TF

Nationality: tunisia

Languages spoken: english/arabic/little bit of french

Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): N/A

Explain what is our role in your own words: Hell Raisers MC have roles like selling weapons, HRMC sell one of the best quality of weapons in all the server. one of the HRMC roles is mechanics: they can fix everything, they are professional in motorbikes fixing, but they are not good with cars tho. and We finally conclude with human trafficking: HRMC usually don't get enough money by just being mechanics and having an undercover arms dealing shop,
they also keep their slaves and sell them in their garage...
all this roles makes this gang special thats why i like it.
What does MC stand for: the motorbikes

What does an 1%er MC mean: crime activities !

Who is the founder of HRMC: franks

Why would you like to join HRMC: beacause i found it very special gang and i love driving bikes

Why should we accept you: well, i'm not a pro player but i can benifit this gang with my driving skills, RP skills, my activity and little bit of shooting

Did anyone recommend you to make an application for HRMC: NO!

Post a picture of an motorcycle bike aka chopper down below:

:::

Spoiler Text

:::

^[alt text]

^[First of all I'd like to thank all of you for congratulating us at our level 1 acceptance, we all really appreciate it. But this doesn't end here, we have made a goal to get this gang to the top, and we will do that. Many people didn't believe in me from the start, but yeah we did it. We got level 1 and we're heading for level 2 next. Until next time.. Peace out!]

^[@Jiirak]

^[First of all I'd like to thank you for taking your time to fill out the application format, your application is not bad and you're a nice guy, you've helped me when I needed you with RPs and stuff so yeah, welcome to the club.]

^[Consider yourself: ~[ACCEPTED]~(green)]

^[@Jude-Obiasca]

^[First of all I'd like to thank you for taking your time to fill out the application format, your application is not that bad and you seem like a nice guy, we've decided to give you a chance at joining us, don't make us regret it. Find a HQ+ ingame for your test]

^[Consider yourself: ~[PENDING]~(orange)]