Hell Raisers MC - Level 1

Franklin

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

@hassan

First of all I'd like to thank you for taking your time to fulfill the application format, we really appreciate it. You've been hanging with us for quite a while now and we know we can trust you even though we were quite unsure about you at the start, but you've proven your loyalty. Welcome to the club. Consider yourself ~[ACCEPTED]~(green)

@VIDZIVI

Absolutely no interest shown in the past two weeks, are you still alive? You haven't logged in since the last two weeks as far as I know.. If you wish you can reapply in 2 weeks starting from now, until then Consider yourself ~[DENIED]~(dark red)

@NotSoCorrect

Absolutely no interest shown, basically same shit as the one above.. Literally if you apply for a gang please show some interest or atleast login in the game and say hi, like come on are we some kind of a joke to you or some shit? If still interested you can reapply in 2 weeks starting from now, meanwhile hanging, until then Consider yourself ~[DENIED]~(dark red)

@Conan_

First of all I'd like to thank you for taking your time to fill up the application format, we really appreciate it, your apply is average, not bad, not the best. We're looking for new members and new adventures, I'm giving you a chance and I hope you won't let me down. Answer the unanswered questions and dont copy from other applys and the topic please edit that. Hang with the members until a HQ+ decides to test your skills, until then Consider yourself ~[UNDER-REVIEW]~(grey)

alt text

Application Format

Ingame name: Liska

Nationality: tunisian

Languages spoken: Arabic , Frensh and English

Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): N/A

Explain what is our role in your own words: Hell Raisers Motorcycle Club Role Is organise roadtrips around San Andreas.

What does MC stand for: MC means Motorcycle Club which is specialized in driving classic bikes like freeway and Makes a huge road trips around San Andreas

What does an 1%er MC mean: The gang is outlaw and that we're criminals.

Who is the founder of HRMC: HRMC|Franklin|Prez

Why would you like to join HRMC: Because good and mature and i would like to say i want give our best . to became good and good in future .

Why should we accept you: I am activity and i have good skills like driving RP and shooting and i respect members of HRMC, And so i think i can help you and make HRMC reach level 5.

Did anyone recommend you to make an application for HRMC: i recommend myself

Post a picture of an motorcycle bike aka chopper down below:

:::

alt text

alt text

Ingame name: HRMC-H|Funs_

Nationality: American

Lenguages Spoken: English, Spanish and Portugues

Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): FBI: Help criminal, and bad attitude

Explain what is our role in your own words: Selling, weapons professional selling bikes and human traffic

What does MC stand for: MC stands for Mootorcycle Club

What does an 1%er MC mean: Outlaw MC

Who is the founder of HRMC: Franks.

Why would you like to join HRMC: It is a good motoclub also brings me good memories that I would like to live again also is an active gang and has good members

Why should we accept you: I will be a good member and I am a good cracker and I will help in any way I can to make HRMC progress and be the best MC.

Did anyone recommend you to make an application for HRMC: Nop

Post a picture of an motorcycle bike aka chopper down below:

Spoiler Text

With, Sincerely Andrs :)

@Liska

I told you to edit your application 4 days ago, I even gave you a lot of more time, too much actually. You've proven that you do not care one bit about our club. You were very unpatient during your hanging proccess and we don't need that inside our club. If you are still interested reapply in 2 weeks meanwhile hanging with our members. Consider yourself ~[DENIED]~(maroon).

@Funstein

First of all I'd like to thank you for taking your time to fill out the application format. We really appreciate it. You've been hanging with us for a while and proven that you really wish to join our club and we really liked that. You've proven that I can trust you even tho you were a bit unpatient in the meantime, but that's okay. Find a HQ+ ingame to test your skills. Consider yourself ~[ACCEPTED]~(green).

• 1 year later...

@Corbay - This is the wrong topic to post the application on, copy and paste the apply here: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/23480/hell-raisers-mc-main-topic/22

@SAES-HQ Lock this please, it is HRMC's old topic which we are not using anymore, since we have a new one.