Hell Raisers MC - Level 1

Franklin

@Franklin said in Hell Raisers MC - Level 1:

^[@Jude-Obiasca]

^[First of all I'd like to thank you for taking your time to fill out the application format, your application is not that bad and you seem like a nice guy, we've decided to give you a chance at joining us, don't make us regret it. Find a HQ+ ingame for your test]

^[Consider yourself: ~[PENDING]~(orange)]

Welcome to our ~[BLACKLIST]~(maroon).

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application Format

Ingame name: HRMC-H|xJuDe|TF

Nationality: Pinoy

Languages spoken: Italian-Tagalog-English

Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): N-A

Explain what is our role in your own words: HRMC known as HRMC role is to arms traficking , they sell best quality weapons in SA . their role is also Mechanic not just Arms and they are very familiar with every motorcycle parts . HRMC usually don't get enough money by just being mechanics and having an undercover arms dealing shop

What does MC stand for: Motorccle Club

What does an 1%er MC mean: an Outlaw gang / Outlaw MC Gang

Who is the founder of HRMC: Franklin

Why would you like to join HRMC:

Why should we accept you: Because im active , kind and respectful member and im not saying im loyal

Did anyone recommend you to make an application for HRMC: Franklin

Post a picture of an motorcycle bike aka chopper down below: alt text

^[alt text]

^[ @Drebin ]

^[Your application is very nice, though you couldn't post it on the forums so you sent it on discord. It's down in the spoiler, just for the record. What can I say, welcome to the club.]

^[Consider yourself: ~[ACCEPTED]~(green)]

:::

Application Format

Ingame name: Drebin

Nationality: Sweden

Languages spoken: Swedish / English

Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): Been inactive for 2/3 years but now im back again. Been in " SAPA (HQ) , SoA , TT , TST , RDMC , and some other gangs (LVL 1/2) doesnt remember everyone because it was a pretty long time ago.

Explain what is our role in your own words: HRMC have a handfull of diffrent roles, like armsdealing - Making and selling the best guns in whole town, Mechanic - Mostly fixing motorbikes but can fix everything more or less, Human Trafficking - Buying and selling human slaves for som extra bucks. But most importantly is that they are bikers who organise roadtrips all around san andreas.

What does MC stand for: Motorcycle club

What does an 1%er MC mean: Being and outlaw.

Why would you like to join HRMC: Been talking with franklin and some of the other members ingame and they seems like a awsome group of people with lots of respect.

Why should we accept you: Because im an old experienced player, whos good at roleplaying, shooting and cracking bank safes and much more.

Post a picture of an motorcycle bike aka chopper down below: https://www.google.se/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjupeKK25_gAhUSl4sKHdMQBzMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.ca%2Fpin%2F431219733066372396%2F&psig=AOvVaw23hp7QYdWDsWmk5AVH1u5O&ust=1549288363107304

Ingame name: Vidzivi

Nationality: Slovenian

Languages spoken: Slovenski, srbski, hrvaski, angleski malo

Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): /

Explain what is our role in your own words: its selling weapons around sa, being bikers and being mechanics and also human traficking

What does MC stand for: Motorcycle Club

What does an 1%er MC mean: Outlaw MC

Why would you like to join HRMC: Because my friend is in it and it's a very nice mc

Why should we accept you: Because i'm a good guy

Did anyone recommend you to make an application for HRMC: no

Post a picture of an motorcycle bike aka chopper down below: alt text

@-xJuDe

You are literally the most annoying person I've ever met in my whole life, I never wanted to be rude to you or anything like that, but you just went over the line with what you did the last 2 days.. First you were a Rebel supporter, then you decided to bail on rebels because you hanged with them for a week lol.. and you decided to apply for us.. we decided, yeah we'll give him a chance, and in the middle of the goddamn test you bailed on us and went back to being a rebels supporter, and guess what, the next day you came back crying to me you were sorry and you applied again for us. I actually wanted to give you a chance and let you hang with us to prove your loyalty.. But your attitude is just TERRIBLE! You kept on asking when do you get your answer, I kept saying hang.. we were filming a promo and you were so annoying, you kept joking around and ruining it, the members were literally threating me to just deny you because they were so annoyed by you, literally. I warned you several times but you didn't stop, you're literally so childish and so immature it's sad. Don't EVER bother reapplying for this club, you are ~[BLACKLISTED]~(maroon). And when you try to join a gang, firstly don't be so annoying, secondly atleast pretend ur attitude is not as shit as it is.. I literally have no more words for you.

@-xJuDe

You are literally the most annoying person I've ever met in my whole life, I never wanted to be rude to you or anything like that, but you just went over the line with what you did the last 2 days.. First you were a Rebel supporter, then you decided to bail on rebels because you hanged with them for a week lol.. and you decided to apply for us.. we decided, yeah we'll give him a chance, and in the middle of the goddamn test you bailed on us and went back to being a rebels supporter, and guess what, the next day you came back crying to me you were sorry and you applied again for us. I actually wanted to give you a chance and let you hang with us to prove your loyalty.. But your attitude is just TERRIBLE! You kept on asking when do you get your answer, I kept saying hang.. we were filming a promo and you were so annoying, you kept joking around and ruining it, the members were literally threating me to just deny you because they were so annoyed by you, literally. I warned you several times but you didn't stop, you're literally so childish and so immature it's sad. Don't EVER bother reapplying for this club, you are ~[BLACKLISTED]~(maroon). And when you try to join a gang, firstly don't be so annoying, secondly atleast pretend ur attitude is not as shit as it is.. I literally have no more words for you.

why you always see me ? why reket , spectre , jiirak . they did wrong too why you didn't warning them . and spectre annoting me always he see me . before in bar . he did dribble andhe sat on my knee and n the end . he did yoga but you . you didn;t see ? why you always see me ! i taught you are good person , the person that i looking for . a kind a respectfull and loyal player but . nah . you always see me and i told you that im crazy because im so happy in that time . but now . not because u know what ? you blacklisted me you spend my time . i did help you to promo vid but in the end . you will just make me blacklist ? . i taught you are the kindest guy i ever found in saes but yea. you are not warninging them becasue they are member ? you must not team with your friends team with the correct . not the lier and your gang mate.

@-xJuDe said in Hell Raisers MC - Level 1:

@-xJuDe

why you always see me ? why reket , spectre , they did wrong too why you didn't warning them . and spectre annoting me always he see me . before in bar . he did dribble andhe sat on my knee and n the end . he did yoga but you . you didn;t see ? why you always see me ! i taught you are good person , the person that i looking for . a kind a respectfull and loyal player but . nah . you always see me and i told you that im crazy because im so happy in that time . but now . not because u know what ? you blacklisted me you spend my time . i did help you to promo vid but in the end . you will just make me blacklist ? . i taught you are the kindest guy i ever found in saes but yea.

Please do not post here ever again, I listened to all your shit ingame already, so if you post one more post in this topic I shall report you to the admins, and yes I did warn reket and spectre for fucking up, but I warned you 100 times and told you to stop fucking around but you didn't listen. I try to be a good person to everybody, but when you have such shitty attitude like you I can't do anything, but just get mad and blacklist you or whatever. Change ur attitude then you can come back to us.

@-xJuDe

why you always see me ? why reket , spectre , they did wrong too why you didn't warning them . and spectre annoting me always he see me . before in bar . he did dribble andhe sat on my knee and n the end . he did yoga but you . you didn;t see ? why you always see me ! i taught you are good person , the person that i looking for . a kind a respectfull and loyal player but . nah . you always see me and i told you that im crazy because im so happy in that time . but now . not because u know what ? you blacklisted me you spend my time . i did help you to promo vid but in the end . you will just make me blacklist ? . i taught you are the kindest guy i ever found in saes but yea.

Please do not post here ever again, I listened to all your shit ingame already, so if you post one more post in this topic I shall report you to the admins, and yes I did warn reket and spectre for fucking up, but I warned you 100 times and told you to stop fucking around but you didn't listen. I try to be a good person to everybody, but when you have such shitty attitude like you I can't do anything, but just get mad and blacklist you or whatever.

i did that because im happy , i know that i will join HRMC because im helping you but in the end . nah

Do not post here again, private message me or Franklin if you want to say something.

^[alt text]

^[Results time! We've got quite a few new applicants, we really appreciate that people are this interested in us!]

@VIDZIVI

First of all I'd like to thank you for taking your time to fill out the application format, we really appreciate it. You've been hanging with us for a while and showed us some efforts, but we feel like we don't know you too well, and your English is not too great aswell, please keep hanging until a HQ+ decides to test your skills. Until then consider yourself ~[PENDING]~(orange)

@7ashisha

Absolutely zero effort showed in your application, it probably took you a minute to make it, most of the questions are wrong and not even understandable.. Please show us more of you ingame and if you're still interested reapply in 1 week. Until then consider yourself ~[DENIED]~(red)

@Mohamed-Mostafa

First of all, we had some doubts about you and your loyalty and maturity, but we're up for a challange. We've decided to give you a chance, do not fuck it up.. We've personally had some problems in the past, but I really hope you won't fuck this up, I'm trusting you.. please keep hanging and showing great efforts ingame like you did until now, until a HQ+ decides to test your skills. Until then consider yourself ~[PENDING]~(orange)

@Marlboro

Another applicant that couldn't post his application on forums, I suggest admins to fix this but whatever. You've showen great effort ingame and on your application, you just deserve this. Welcome abord. Consider yourself ~[ACCEPTED]~(green)

Marlboro's application

Ingame name: Marlboro

Nationality: Moldavian

Languages spoken: Russian, English and Romanian

Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): N/A

Explain what is our role in your own words: Hell Raisers MC has different roles. 1 of them is mechanics, they are one of best, they can easy repair any kind of bike, but they aren't so good by repairing cars, but that isn't a problem for them. 2nd role is selling arms, they have their undercover shop where they make the weapons and also sell them, they got the best quality from whole SA. 3rd role is Human trafficking, they usually don't get enough money by just being mechanics and having an undercover arms dealing shop, they also have a garage where they keep their slaves and also sell them.

What does MC stand for: Motorcycle Club

What does an 1%er MC mean: Outlaw MC

Why would you like to join HRMC: i would like to join Hell Raisers MC because i see in you a really good gang, with good and skilled members, who will always help someone in anyway.

Why should we accept you: because i am a loyal person, with good skills, and i think that i can help you guys getting better.

Post a picture of an motorcycle bike aka chopper down below: https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2018/05/25/10/american-chopper-25-5-18.jpg?w968h681

Application Format

Ingame name:kamal

Nationality:egypt

Languages spoken:english and arabic

Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked):hrmc mm i left bec i was want be policeman but after my hope damaged i back again

Explain what is our role in your own words:HRMC have a good shope and good best quality of weapons and HRMC sell guns too and the are Mechanics thay can fix any thing in all SA and thay dont do any wrong and thay have arms dealing shop and HRMC love drive bike freeway and thay not good much in drive cars

What does MC stand for:Motorcycle

What does an 1%er MC mean:mean Outlaw MC

Who is the founder of HRMC:franklin

Why would you like to join HRMC:HRMC nice and good Gang and soon will be bester gang and HRMC is active and mature and my passion is in the MCs and there is nothing better then a motorcycle brothers and it have good members and i love driving bike freeway and i will help it with all my skills and i hope join HRMC

Why should we accept you:i am activity and i have good skills like driving RP and shooting and i respect members of HRMC and i love HRMC and i like driving freeway and i hope join HRMC ( i am sorry for all )

Did anyone recommend you to make an application for HRMC:noone

Post a picture of an motorcycle bike aka chopper down below:https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmaisto.files.wordpress.com%2F2010%2F08%2Fmaisto_bike_03.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmaisto.wordpress.com%2Ftag%2F60-freeway%2F&docid=sFkku7NCmAi-qM&tbnid=PmdX3gyVj_nr1M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjplorr1pjgAhXvgM4BHdt2BLMQMwiYAShRMFE..i&w=513&h=340&bih=657&biw=1024&q=motorcycle FREEWAY&ved=0ahUKEwjplorr1pjgAhXvgM4BHdt2BLMQMwiYAShRMFE&iact=mrc&uact=8

^[@Kamal You left us twice. Honestly I don't see any loyalty from you. If you want to prove me otherwise, then do so in the next days while you will be hanging with us.]

^[~[UNDER-REVIEW]~(silver)]

^[@Mohamed-Mostafa You've been hanging and helping us with many things, you were tested and you passed, welcome aboard!]

^[~[ACCEPTED]~(green)]

@hassan ~[PENDING]~(orange)

@NotSoCorrect ~[PENDING]~(orange)

Ingame name: My ingame name is NotSoCorrect.

Nationality: I am Estonian.

Languages spoken: I speak English and Estonian.

Previous G/S/C (Why did you leave/get kicked): I do not have any previous gangs, squads or companies.

Explain what is our role in your own words: Hell Raisers MC has got plenty of roles. Most importantly they are bikers, but they also have other roles such as Arms Dealing, Mechanical Services and Human Trafficking.

What does MC stand for: MC stands for Motorcycle Club.

What does an 1%er MC mean: An 1%er MC means Outlaw MC.

Who is the founder of HRMC: The founder of HRMC is Franklin.

Why would you like to join HRMC: I am new in this server and I want to join a gang. I love motorcycle clubs and my friend told me to join this one.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am always active and I would never leave without a solid reason. Meaning, I'm loyal.

Did anyone recommend you to make an application for HRMC: Yes, reket did.

Post a picture of an motorcycle bike aka chopper down below:

https://www.hoosierhd.com/images/hoosierhd-vehicletype-street.png