Black~Bullets

ESO

Applicant Main Information :

Nickname: C.HGAME
Username:chahin32
Nationality: tunisia
Languages you can speak: Arabic , English
Player SAES Career Information :

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since December 2013.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : nover
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes ,Because the cop tazed right just before he shot me I throw Grenade to kill him not to kill my self and he shot me with the teaser so i could not Escape because He shot me then i died. (Banned 14 Day )
What groups are you currently part of? :
Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well , I think you want experience and active players to your gang and I think that I am active and have experience .
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , I tried to join Black Bullet since 2015 if u can remember how many times u denied me so I am applying again in 2018 and i want have fun with my friends.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have some friends in gang but I cant count them but none recommend me to apply.

Nationality: tunisia
Languages you can speak: Arabic , English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since December 2013.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : nover

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes ,Because the cop tazed right just before he shot me I throw Grenade to kill him not to kill my self and he shot me with the teaser so i could not Escape because He shot me then i died. (Banned 14 Day )

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well , I think you want experience and active players to your gang and I think that I am active and have experience .
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , I tried to join Black Bullet since 2015 if u can remember how many times u denied me so I am applying again in 2018 and i want have fun with my friends.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have some friends in gang but I cant count them but none recommend me to apply.

alt text
Nickname:voli
Username:omrane147
Nationality:Tunisien
Languages you can speak:Arabic & English
How long have you been playing on SAES? : 7years+
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Hooligans/cripz/rdmc/HS/ThC and OC
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Kick from ThC Cus inactive. About OC I fought an HQ (but I was kidding, he took it so seriously) and other gangs have been deleted
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes once, one admin thought that I played on another server who stole saes scripts
What groups are you currently part of? :Well, im not interested in groups but im part of SaS(recordin videos group)
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, im experienced person , trying to be active as much as I can, friendly with everyone, helping anyone that needs my helpand i will be obedient and more mature will work hard to let black bullets staying within top and I promise that will not make any trouble
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: black bullets based in SF they do some assassinations and mercenary in whole SA also they kidnap/kill cops or criminals, repairing and selling weapons as well
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I made a try to join Black Bullets in the past once HS died sadly got denied and went inactive wasn't able to be online but when I back joined another gang. Now i choice it to be my family for the simply reason BB is the one of the most strongest gang around SA and their members are friendly also I know a lot of players there
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :yes I do have alot but mayda & nicky did
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : https://i.imgur.com/tZIWF6M.jpg

alt text

Nickname: beermachine
Username: beermachine
Nationality: Slovakia
Languages you can speak: Hungarian, Slovakian, English

How long have you been playing on SAES? :2-3 years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ---
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : ---
**Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :**Nope.
What groups are you currently part of? : ---

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Great driving, shooting skills and Im helpful.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Best assasins of San Andreas, all their missions were ended with succes. Great investers. Killing cops, civilians, criminals, too for a great price.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because I like the history of the group.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nope.
[Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.529081221.0569/mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.lite-1u3.jpg

Nickname:kaka2
Username: kaka2
Nationality: Latvia
Languages you can speak: English, Russian Latvian

How long have you been playing on SAES? :2years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :NV
**If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :**NV
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :yes 215 i get ban mulltacount
What groups are you currently part of? :NV

**What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :**Well , I think you want experience and active players to your gang and I think that I am active and have experience
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them.
**Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :**I have some friends in gang but I cant count them but none recommend me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :I'm good

@ESO said in Black~Bullets:

Formato de solicitud:
Informacin principal del solicitante:

Apodo: David
Nombre de usuario: davidgrlmz
Aos: 17
Nacionalidad: Mexican
Idiomas que puedes hablar: Spanish and English but I would give it an 8.5 / 10
Jugador SAES Informacin de Carrera:
The truth could be said that I have been playing half a year because I started playing since January, I am good being a criminal because I like weapons, sports cars and I am very skilled.

Cunto tiempo llevas jugando en SAES? :
You could say that at the beginning of 2019, although every day I am adapting to this server and knowing more about it.

Tiene experiencia previa con otras pandillas / escuadrones / empresas? (nmbralos) :
Unfortunately not, because this is my first request I make so I'm a little nervous. Although I commented a while ago that I have the experience of a criminal.

Si es as, explica las razones por las que te fuiste / expulsado de cada uno de ellos: I have not been expelled.
Alguna vez ha sido excluido de SAES (en caso afirmativo, explique): Do not.
De qu grupos eres actualmente? :None.

Informacin de la personalidad: My name is David I am 17 years old, I am from Sinaloa, Mexico. I am a very careful, astute, intelligent, skillful, responsible, and very respectful person and I like to help others.

Qu te hace especial sobre los dems y por qu deberamos aceptarte? : Since I am skilled, I like to help others and I feel I can give something else.

Explica en tus propias palabras el juego de rol de Black ~ Bullets: It is a murderous criminal organization.

Por qu aplicaste especficamente para Black ~ Bullets? : Since it makes me a very attractive and interesting group and I feel that it is one of the best groups of those on this server.

Conoces a algn miembro B ~ B (como amigo) y alguien te recomend que postules para nosotros? : Do not.

Algo ms que quieras aadir? [Opcional] :
No thanks.

Nickname: Di$ha
Username: Mohamed2020
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages you can speak: Arabic & English & Little Italian

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 4 Years since (2015)
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : SAPA
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : i was using old laptop with 2gb ram so i was extremely lagging
one day i was playing they kicked me and When I asked why ?, they told me that I broke many rules

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes Twice .....First when I was a new server player I did not know the rules well so [I put SAES> before my name] so SAES>Bone banned me
Secondly, I have three PC's in the house connected to the same Internet network. one day my younger brother was playing and they banned him. I do not remember the reason. Then SAES>Bone banned me Again. When I asked why they said, [Evading ban]

What groups are you currently part of? :none
Personality Information :My real name is Mohamed,I am Muslim,I have 19 years old,I am studying at a military secondary school,this year is my last year at the secondary school,i hope to join the Military college,I am a participant in the fitness club [Gym]

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am old in saes and got alot of experience about Crim life from my friends that I can share with you and also I am good roleplayer and active member and I learn from my mistakes fast
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: black bullets is a criminal organization that support a assinations with 30k for cops and criminals & 20k for the civilians
also black bullets Supports the financing of weapons and drugs but the customer must negotiated with BB ageants first to agree about the cost
Money wash is allowed too
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : recommended by my friend [Harb]
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yeah Harb,Eso,A7md,MatizZ & Mark
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Thank you

@Spicey said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname:ItzSpicey
Username:Skinner

&

@voli said in Black~Bullets:

&

@Disha said in Black~Bullets:

the 3 of you are currently under-review. keep hanging around

alt text

@c-h-game said in Black~Bullets:

&

@papucs said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: beermachine
Username: beermachine
Age 15

&

@Supe said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname:SupE
Username: Aivisty

&

@davidgrlmz said in Black~Bullets:

Apodo: David
Nombre de usuario: davidgrlmz
Aos: 17

all of you are DENIED this time. either for lying about your age, applying for another gang, using the wrong language for the application, or simply not convincing us you're worth a chance. feel free to reapply after 1 month from today.
alt text

• Nickname: ZeDsTeR

• Username: warofhmo

• Nationality: Egyptian

• Languages you can speak: Arabic, English

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : When i start playing MTA that was my first server and that was from 6 years ago, And now i am back since 6 months.

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Actually i was founder of DJ gang in a lot of servers and we had base and a lot of members.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I have left because i had school then i went to college.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No

• What groups are you currently part of? : N/A

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I think i have experience how does official gang works, That they have rules, And i am active/skilled player.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: B~B it's a criminal organization, They are killing cops, criminals and civilians for a good price and if there is a threats in there business they must end it by helping each others, Support each other in all criminal activities like Turfs/Bank robberies/Store robberies, And respect our allies.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Hmm... The truth is, That's my first application in this server so i am trying my luck with your gang, And i think you are a good gang too.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No, i don't know anyone.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for your time.

@Spicey said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname:ItzSpicey
Username:Skinner

thanks for your interest in joining our family, your application is Denied this time as we were not convinced that you're ready to be part of us just yet (based on attitude notes). feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.

alt text

@voli said in Black~Bullets:

you still might not be perfect in our eyes just yet and still need some work, but seems you become more determined with each time we deny your application. since we can't turn you away with such dedication, your application is Accepted this time. meet any HQ ingame for the rest and good luck.

alt text

@Disha said in Black~Bullets:

we'r sorry, your application goes Denied this time. feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested

alt text

@warofhmo said in Black~Bullets:

• Nickname: ZeDsTeR

• Username: warofhmo

we'r sorry, you don't seem ready yet. application goes Denied this time, feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today
alt text

Application Format:

**Nickname:**Bernasx
**Username:**Bernasx123
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages you can speak: Arabic, French, English and some Turkish
How long have you been playing on SAES?: Since 2017.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): CripZ.1 /CDC / CripZ.2
if yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
CripZ.1: CripZ was the first gang I joined that I spend a lot of effort to join it.since I'm in this gang I felt like I'm home and it's my family after like 5 or 6 months there was a little racist stuff about my country made me disrespected one of their high ranked members which ends a fight and I got kicked .
CDC: I was thinking to stay in CDC while cripz leader was inactive so I joined CDC stayed for 2 or 3 weeks when CripZ leader came back from the inactive we talked about that problem.
CripZ.2: I came back to cripz and after a lot of work, effort and time I became a one of their HQ team after 1-year and a half .i went inactive for some real-life stuff when I came back I was shocked I found out that they invited an enemy of mine and they knew that, I kicked him and they removed my HQ, I didn't feel comfortable so I left .

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): nope.
What groups are you currently part of?: I am currently a part of the motor heads,

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well I am an active player, friendly, helpful. honestly, I'm tired of solving problems and dealing with kind of stuff I just want to stay calm enjoy the game, I heard that BB HQ's are great taking care of their members also have some friends there so it will be a good time.
**Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:**Black Bullets is a criminal organization that works on killing cop/criminals/civilians with different prices for them, they can also repair weapons coating, and customizations with scopes and silencers and money laundering.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: as I said above I got some friends there so it will be good time also bb is one of the respected gang's on saes and they are treating their members well and that cant be found in any other gangs.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: ye I know some members like k2rhym, Shakespeare, Harb, Nicky, mgk, melou, mark, but none of them recommended me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: I would like to interduce my self to the players who don't know me: my name is Mohamed 17 years old from Tunisia exactly in Tunis the Capital. my favorite Hobie is gaming, I like playing many games on pc like csgo , league of legends, and I enjoy playing saes with my friends, I've been playing on the server for 2 years that made me became an experienced player with magnificent skills. HQ in LVL 5 gang but sadly there was a lot of fights in the gang that made all the members nervous. thanks for reading .

@Bernasx
Dear Bernasx, thank you for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, after consultation with our members we'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED this time as we think you won't fit with us just yet, most of us are convinced that you still need more exp before joining us. feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.

alt text

Application Format:

Nickname: Judy[=OB=]

Username: Judyess

Languages you can speak: Arabic , English and Frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have 7 months ago , But i was banned since 2 years ago.

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Commando da Capital.

• Overdose Crime.

• Black Bullets.

• CripZ.

• The Company.

• Overdose Crime (The second time).

• Commando da Capital: I left CDC to join OC.

• Overdose Crime: Kicked (Classified Reason) (PM)

• Black Bullets: Kicked (Already exampled ingame).

• CripZ: I left cuz sometimes i see myself playing alone.

• The Company: I left to join OC.

• Overdose Crime: I left because i wanted to get back to my old gang and with my friends.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes , I was banned as i know the right reason it's "Evading of amounts".

• I'm part of Cunning Stunts ( Trusted).

• I'm part of The Motor Heads ( Division HQ).

• I'm part of RadioSA ( Probationary).

• I'm part of Out Break ( Member).

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : My main goal is to have a healthy friendship with everyone i don't want to have trouble with anyone, and if i have i will try to solve it in the best way possible. Another goal that will be reached only by putting effort and time its to achieve and high rank inside Black Bullets. Also ,i will be seriously member and i see myself active and skilled player and i will obey my hq orders and i'm mature enough and not a child.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes we assassinate include cops, and drug dealers , arms dealers , jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate whom who threats your business, and selling illegal stuffs such as arms or drugs deal ,also they provide their offer to other gangs and this is the most useable ressource to collect the money.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , Black Bullets has great tactics so I believe I can learn so many tactics from their members and I can become a criminal with better skills. I'm interested in criminal side, I feel it close to me, and I know that Black Bullets is the best gang of criminal side, I always wanted to join Black Bullets, they are well organized and I think I can advance there.I want a new challenge and to improve myself as a Criminal , I learned everything I need from My previous gangs .However, I found Black Bullets recruiting so I though that my chance and here I am applying.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes , I know more members from Black Bullets , but none from them recommended me to apply for this is organization i decide alone.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Just open the spoiler.

:::
alt text

Nickname: Rythm
Username: grinnjoy
Nationality: Israeli
Languages you can speak: Hebrew, English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Around a year+
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
The Outfit
The Company
OverdoseCrime
The Outfit- If I recall correctly I was kicked for breaking a rule, it was when I started to play so I've got improved
TheCompany- I joined it and it was a mass chaos and everyone was given level 4 and the gang was messed up so I left it
Overdose Crime- I didn't find the gang comfortable for me and I wanted to move to be with my friends in BB
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nope
San Andreas Pirates (SAP)
Cunning Stunts (CS)
The Motor Heads (TMH)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : What makes me special over the others is that I'm a polite and chill guy that loves to do the daily criminal stuff and that respects everyone equally and basically haves fun and you should accept me because I'm a quite loyal guy and funny guy to be with and to enjoy in the server

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Basically the roleplay of Black Bullets is that they're Hitmans which provide assassinations service, when it comes to weapons, Black Bullets are the right guys to go to, they can take care of your weapons whether its broken or if you need ammo, they gotcha covered, they also do money laundering

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I specifically applied for Black Bullets because I always wanted to be one of the higher leagues in the criminal world and I made my way through from the lowest gangs and now I'm trying to go for the high league and I also love the roleplay because its killing and its fun, and I wanna join my friends and be with them and not separate and enjoy

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I've met a lot of camels during my hangings and if I recon correctly none recommended me to apply
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thanks for reading

Best Regards,
Rythm

Nickname: Cookie
Username: AddictedCookie
Nationality: European,Bulgarian
Languages you can speak: English(almost at a C2 level...almost); Russian (My Russian is nowhere near as good as my Eng, but I'd say it's near the B1 lvl); Bulgarian(As this is my first language I speak it at a native level)
Player SAES Career Information : I am a pretty old cookie, I've accumulated playing time close to one year and a couple of months (As it was a long time ago I do not know if it still counts, but I roamed these servers back when RonSeal was the admin, the Desert Eagles inhabiting Area 51 were the most prestigious group you could dream of taking the entry tests for,Squads like MI6 and the Green Barrets were the Lvl4 top dogs, Gangs like AA and BB were still level 3-4, oh and GJMC were just entering the game in San Fiero with Divine as our leader(ah those times were truly sublime). But enought about the past, as this is my new account I currently have less than an hour played in the new SAES. I still remember the rules,what DMing is, RPing, turfs and bank robberies rules are still somewhere in my head.
I cannot call myself a Veteran because of the dumb misstakes I'd made, but as a player I am more than capable of being of use to the gang.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Overall time- 1 year : 3-4 months : idk how many weeks and days.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : GJMC/HQ, GRID/VL, TT/lvl 1, MI6/lvl 1, Rebels MC/lvl 1, Green Barrets/lvl 2, and some more for example: there was a gang which used purple as it's main color and their RP was selling drugs, I was also took part in the Black Bullet's trainee sessions with VL Get-A-Grip as my supervisor near Mount Chiliad.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : People used to call me a GangHopper because I couldn't find a place where I belong, because of that I took part in many activities with different groups and met some good people who were kind enough as to let me wear their tag.When it was time for me to move on I bid my farewell and poured my everything into the next application.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes, I have been banned from SAES:RPG before(PS: after the whole ordeal I'm about to explain was over I appealed for my ban to be lifted, and the admins approved) It all happened when I made a second account after being denied access to the gang: Bad~Boys. The account held the name |Beast| and the whole idea I had going on back then was to simply vent some of my anger in the form of a post. In which I used offensive words and vivid descriptions to create a fanfic about RonSeal(The previous owner of the server domain) and another guy whose name I forgot. It recieved mixed opinions and responses mainly because most ppl thought it was a joke and hadn't taken it seriously, meanwhile I logged in my main account ( from the same IP;Serial ) and wrote something of the sort( Hahahhaha are you retarded bro ). after which one admin noticed that we had identical IP adresses and removed Beast completely while I was left muted, branded a retard, and scarred from the humiliation I'd brought upon myself. As I watched the account and relationships which I've developed for more than a year crumble in the span of minutes, I decided to quit mta altogether.
What groups are you currently part of? : As of now I do not partake in any groups.
Personality Information : Pretty chill guy, has a wide array of knowledge and is fun to be around, always ready to help a friend in need and give advice to those who seek it.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Mainy, because I am a good prospect with a decent amount of experience under my belt, and I am familiar with the structure of SAES as a whole, because I was there when the foundations were being laid by the predecessors of the current server population. Still at the end of the day the decision falls entirely upon you, if you accept me I would be happy to finally be a part of this special organisation which has survived through it all, but if you deny me because I lack "current" experience, I'd simply move on and wish you the bestest of luck.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The Black~Bullets are an organisation which fronts as an "Investment Corp" by providing people who wish to invest their money a fair percentage of interest which correlates with the ammount of time they are willing to leave their cash in our care. But in reality Black~Bullets are an organisation which specialises in the "cleanup business" or to put it more simply, Each branch member could be employed at an given time as a "Gun-For-Hire" , if the amount of funds required to perform the hit is met.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because I adore the fact that the organisation is still alive and well-running. Plus, the assassin ways are what I wish to indulge in while RPing, so I think that I'll fit in nicely.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : In the past I knew a bunch of middle ranking members, but I simply cannot recall their name tags.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I have written enough words, the next thing I would like to demonstrate are my gameplay skills.
PS-Sorry for the occasional typos

@Judyes
@Addicted-Cookie
Under-Review for now, keep hanging around
alt text

@Rythm
Good In-game efforts shown, but we will expect a lot more from you as a camel. application is Accepted, meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest
alt text

@Spicey
You should really understand that we're taking things more than serious here, and you can't keep applying and withdrawing your app that way. furthermore, don't bother us by applying again in the near future, if you ever think about attempting to join our house, hope you fix your behavior first.

Application Format:
**Nickname:**Bernasx
**Username:**Bernasx123
Languages you can speak: Arabic, French, English and some Turkish
How long have you been playing on SAES?: Since 2017.
**Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :**CripZ.1 /CDC / CripZ.2
CripZ.1: CripZ was the first gang I joined that I spend a lot of effort to join it.since I'm in this gang I felt like I'm home and it's my family after like 5 or 6 months there was a little racist stuff about my country made me disrespected one of their high ranked members which ends a fight and I got kicked .
CDC: I was thinking to stay in CDC while cripz leader was inactive so I joined CDC stayed for 2 or 3 weeks when CripZ leader came back from the inactive we talked about that problem.
CripZ.2: I came back to cripz and after a lot of work, effort and time I became a one of their HQ team after 1-year and a half .i went inactive for some real-life stuff when I came back I was shocked I found out that they invited an enemy of mine and they knew that, I kicked him and they removed my HQ, I didn't feel comfortable so I left .

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): nope.
What groups are you currently part of?: I am currently a part of the motor heads

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well I am an active player, friendly, helpful. honestly, I'm tired of solving problems and dealing with kind of stuff I just want to stay calm enjoy the game, I heard that BB HQ's are great taking care of their members also have some friends there so it will be a good time.
**Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:**Black Bullets is a criminal organization that works on killing cop/criminals/civilians with different prices for them, they can also repair weapons coating, and customizations with scopes and silencers and money laundering.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: as I said above I got some friends there so it will be cool also bb is one of the respected gang's on saes and they are treating their members well and that cant be found in any other gangs.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: ye I know some members like k2rhym, Shakespeare, Harb, Nicky, mgk, melou, mark, but none of them recommended me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: I would like to interduce my self to the players who don't know me: my name is Mohamed 17 years old from Tunisia exactly in Tunis the Capital. my favorite Hobie is gaming, I like playing many games on pc like csgo , league of legends, and I enjoy playing saes with my friends, I've been playing on the server for 2 years that made me became an experienced player with magnificent skills. from the 0 to an HQ in LVL 5 gang but sadly there was a lot of fights in the gang that made all the members nervous. thanks for reading

alt metni

Nickname: Crossma
Username: crossma31
Nationality: Turkish
Languages you can speak: Turkish, English and a bit of French

How long have you been playing on SAES? : For more than a year.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I do, with Z and TST.
Organization Zero (Z): Had disagreements with an HQ.
The Strike Team (TST): I came here with my friends call and we tried to keep the squad alive but efforts didnt result very well. I was thinking to pass back to criminal side as well.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No,I havent.
What groups are you currently part of? : None

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : My dependence to where i think i belong to and my maturity, matiness or intellection are the other things to be considered.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: They mainly do clean up business in consideration of certain prices, mercenary jobs or money laundering as an option.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Black Bullets has been one of the most respected and oldest organizations in the server and its probably the main reason why i chose it instead of others. Besides, desiring to embrace the roleplay within myself, I like it in other words.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I dont sadly but hoping to make some in the meantime and No, nobody recommended me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I would like to add some screenshots from the moments while i was hanging out with camels.

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

@Addicted-Cookie
Dear Cookie,
We'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED. we do really respect the efforts you put with us IG also in your application, but after discussion with the majority of our members, we'r still somewhat unconvinced of your experience and loyalty since you have been inactive for a long period of time and you just came back after few years, some of us think that you need more time and it's just too soon to join us. you can try again in 3 weeks if you are still interested.
alt text

@Bernasx
Under-Review for now, keep hanging around
alt text

@Crossma
Dear Crossma,
Thank you for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. Your application lacks in effort a lot and you need some more experience on server. Application is DENIED for now. feel free to reapply in 3 weeks if you are still interested
alt text

alt text

Nickname:Skinner
Username:ItzSpicey
Nationality:Greece
Languages you can speak:English/Greeks

How long have you been playing on SAES?: i think 4 years idk i dont remember
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :ye BBMC/UE/ToB/ICE/CripZ/OC/U
ICE: i left cuz i was getting boring in cop side
ToB: i get banned
CripZ: I was new and dint know and i doing some bullshits and Zaza kicked me for unloyal i was plaayning on saes 1-2 weeks and dint know what is loyal and wat no
BBMC: Gang Deleted ;(
UE: I was had some personaly problems i was about to left and they kicked me before doing it
OC: I really love all guys at OC and he was awsome guys i love them all this long i was be there with them Specially @Spectre and @Rainy he was the guys who was making me to be happy and good btw i left for come at BB cuz i was planning to apply on BB before Mrwan call me on OC.
U:i was had some problem there i can explain ingame its a big story
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes only 1 time for Scam on Ghost Town ik it was really idiot thing that who i was had doing it!...
What groups are you currently part of? :N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? i know to driving good Shamals/Cars/bikes and i have very good skills with cs/m4
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black~Bullets is a secret gang who have trusted and expirience hitman criminals who making deals arround in SA for sell Drugs/Arms they making his own drugs and arms they killing Peopole for made money and they are very expirienced with making his own guns
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :well its a nice old gang with loyal and with good ppl who they respecting each other and i like it also i have some of my best friends there who they want to be here with them and i will really like it if i will be here with them
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes i know some members like very long now like Harb/k2rhym/Melou/MArk/Camel and alot of more ppl btw this one who i have said he have told me to apply for BB
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :thanks for reading.!