Number of RolePlay: 17
Date of RolePlay : 24/05/2021
@dawis67 said in Mongols MC Media Archive:

^[alt text]
Date: 24.05.2021
Roleplay Number: 46
Participants: @Bean @Razak
Story:
An unknown caller reached out to the clubhouse, requesting for the head of the club. Dawis took over the call. The caller asked if a meeting could be set up for a possible business opportunity. The caller seemed serious enough that a meeting was arranged. Caller insisted on meeting at the Clucking Bell in East LS.

Upon the arrival at the location, a man in a cop uniform came out of a parked car in the driveway. He identified himself as the caller and assured he was off duty. Mongols doesn't deal with cops, but they were interested enough to hear him out. The issue at hand was a certain person that did the cop dirty. Backed into a corner and without lawful path to take the officer had turned to the outlaws for assistance. The job was easy enough, intimidation to drop the charges. The pay was just good enough, and upfront. As the man explained in detail the person of interest, he took a bag from the trunk with 20 G's in paper cash. With the information and money in hand assured the cop the job would be done in few days.

The person of interest was a female casher, currently staying at Bone County Hotel. Upon her arrival home, after the days shift at the store, the unfortunate woman was greeted by bad looking bikers with bats. The woman was begging the men to leave her alone and assured she will drop the case. After the Mongols were done with her, it was certain she wasn't talking.
Screenshot(s):
^[alt text]

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number of Activity: 69
Date of Activity : 03/06/2021
Type of Activity : SR, Vip Rescue, Daily Patrol etc.
Involved Members: @Dominic_TOretto @flimbo123 @fondy @Razak @JukyPlatinium
Screenshoots:
:::

link text
link text
link text
link text
link text
link text
link text

alt text

Number of Activity: 73
Date of Activity : 07/06/2021
Type of Activity : VIP Rescue, Daily Patrol and SR stopping.
Involved Members: @Razak @JukyPlatinium @samdanie @Lazar @furkankdf
ScreenShots :
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 18
@iacez said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text
Participants in The RP: Me, @Remp @Youssef @Shadow

RP Scenario: It was a Great and Sunny day as usual, I received a call from someone saying that there was an Accident in the road, so I quickly drove to it and I tried calling the Medics but they didn't came. They're all injured and I tried doing CPR on them, thankfully they're okay, and I drove their cars to the base and I asked them a few questions, afterwards I took the tools and new Hood aswell as new Engine. I removed them both very carefully. after 1 hour I successfully removed the Hood and the Engine, afterwards I took a rest for a little time and I start replacing the Engine and the Hood. after an hour or so, I successfully Replaced them with New Hood and New Engine. so I test drived it and it was good! the Driver himself said "Thank you so much for helping us, and for replacing my Hood and Engines!" Ofcourse, as a professional Mechanic, I appreciate them and I said "It's not a problem, sir, I'm glad to help at anytime and anywhere!" and he drove away while the other 2 is waiting for their vehicles to arrive because it was towed.

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text