Defence Intellingence Agency- Media archive

alt text
Number of RolePlay:01
Date of RolePlay : 15/04/2021
Type of RolePlay : Arresting an criminal
Involved Members : Me and witti
Helpers: @Orten1
Story : On such a great day, I called my friend witti to come to the base, and he told me that he would be there within minutes, so I waited for him until he came and then we started driving until we reached the beach and we saw a man carrying weapons in his car so we decided to go to him so we went and then we got off and started talking to him, then I told him that He shows the weapons and then I went to the car and saw a lot of smuggled weapons so I told my friend to carry them and arrest him, then I took him to prison and imprisoned him. It was a wonderful day for a new team.
ScreenShots :

alt text

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 02
Date of RolePlay : 16/04/2021
Type of RolePlay : Eliminate a dangerous criminal
Involved Members : Me and Remp
Helpers: Al73amar
Story : A few days ago we saw a guy sniffing around our base for a long time, but we didn't pay attention to him because we mean he's an interesting weird guy in our cars and whatnot. Today I was at the base and we saw her again. That was really strange. What would be the same tall, skinny, black-haired guy who is definitely not here to do around our base every day. We decided to go to him and find out if he was a spy or other gangs trying to get some information about him. After that, my friend and I went to him and put weapons on his head and told him in our car. When we got to an abandoned place, we started asking him a question. We thought he was a gangster from a hostile group or something. He did not answer any questions and was confused, and after a few moments he answered all our questions, and this person was looking for him by the police and he was sentenced to death. We decided to kill him.
ScreenShots :
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text